Hi!

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for this awesome mod! It made followers so much more interesting and has become a staple in my load order now. :)

Glad to see so many new and exciting DD mods getting released!

5 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

it is common practice I think that when you upgrade a mod to a new version that you have to have a new save like starting over

For those that absolutely want the best chance at a bug free experience certainly this is the best approach. 

For those who prefer to update mid-playthrough doing an uninstall->save clean->update procedure is fine in almost all cases.  As always mod at your own risk, but I've haven't yet had any issues doing clean save upgrades for Devious Followers.  Not all updates require it, but it is usually a good idea since Lozeak often works with the MCM menu and backend.

12 hours ago, AkiKay said:

You really need to use that new Pet Suit from DD 4.1. Its just amazing.

-Aki

I have ^^.

12 hours ago, crococat said:

it is harder to understand new mcm descriptions now, previous version was much better. or it is my bad upgrade?

p.s. i like new sashas yoke script from cursed loot. for me it work faster and better than df armbinder deal and now separate locations inside sities to release pc in private areas.

and about followers list i know only one that dont work normal - alicia painslut. but she can be activated by mcm dialog.

Use installer and let me know if that fixes it (if it doesn't what's the difference)

5 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Hmm, some values are looking odd after upgrading from 1.45 to the latest version. Let me guess, I need a clean save? ?

Use installer and try again.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

Devious Followers V1.56 beta - USLEEP Patched and Localized

Repost because burried.

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.
Partial German translation included. All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin. The EFF patch is fully translated.

Content:

- localized and unlocalized plugin

- EFF patch

- optional source scripts

- optional MO support

Removed:
- Male dialogue by @-Caden- since it's now partially included in the base mod

Download:

Devious Followers V1.56 beta (2.3MB)

@Lozeak You need to create dummies for all other languages or users of other game languages than english will only see the iD's.

There's no fallback to the english language.

Yea, I was lazy/learning something new and I'm guessing the bugs people got are because of that. 

24 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

So my max/min deal duration and days till chaos roll all show a '{0} days' and when I click on them there is no variable. How do I fix this?

I'll look into it and fix asap (unless the installer fixes it)

5 hours ago, Kimy said:

Hi!

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for this awesome mod! It made followers so much more interesting and has become a staple in my load order now. :)

Glad to see so many new and exciting DD mods getting released!

Thank you ^^. I built the mod to work with and be respectful of DCL/other DD mods so you liking it is awesome :D.

I'm bad with words and expressing my self in life and other things (people that played the old versions of this mod should know). The fact I am able to actually create something in my life that is enjoyed and understood by others has given my life some fulfilment. 

So without your efforts Kimy(and others) on DD/DCL and the openness of the code ect, I may not of been able to do this so thank you so much and maybe I draw too much meaning from it all but being able to create something in life means a lot to me :).

========================================

So, updates will slow a little because of a couple of reasons been a little overwhelmed with things so I need to slow down, I'll be modding still (bugs ect) cause I find it relaxing. Once I'm in a better mood I want to work on more content next which is a new deal which will take a lot of work because I need to learn something new ><, I'll probably work loclization/male dialog as time goes on when I'm not in a creative mood but want to mod to relax.

4 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I have ^^.

Use installer and let me know if that fixes it (if it doesn't what's the difference)

Use installer and try again.

Yea, I was lazy/learning something new and I'm guessing the bugs people got are because of that. 

I'll look into it and fix asap (unless the installer fixes it)

Thank you ^^. I built the mod to work with and be respectful of DCL/other DD mods so you liking it is awesome :D.

I'm bad with words and expressing my self in life and other things (people that played the old versions of this mod should know). The fact I am able to actually create something in my life that is enjoyed and understood by others has given my life some fulfilment. 

So without your efforts Kimy(and others) on DD/DCL and the openness of the code ect, I may not of been able to do this so thank you so much and maybe I draw too much meaning from it all but being able to create something in life means a lot to me :).

========================================

So, updates will slow a little because of a couple of reasons been a little overwhelmed with things so I need to slow down, I'll be modding still (bugs ect) cause I find it relaxing. Once I'm in a better mood I want to work on more content next which is a new deal which will take a lot of work because I need to learn something new ><, I'll probably work loclization/male dialog as time goes on when I'm not in a creative mood but want to mod to relax.

The installer did not fix it for me. thanks for looking into it in advance. 

Hope you feel better! 

16 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

The installer did not fix it for me. thanks for looking into it in advance. 

Hope you feel better! 

Patch should fix it.

I'm fine ^^, I just understand when I'm doing to much and the need to step back.

41 minutes ago, ArcaneWhore said:

Do you consider adding something like 'hardcore' thing? For example, a function to remove willpower through MCM 

Not sure what you mean? like a debug to set willpower to 0 ?

6 hours ago, notwavman said:

Well, it's easy to open up console and write "set _DWill to 0"...

Yep, this is what I will often do after I need to do a clean save update to get my will back to a bit of a dangerous area, except I usually pick 5 will and 3 resistance.  The higher teirs of willpower can take some time to get out of in normal play for me, and it isn't fair if my character gets a get out of jail free card every time Lozeak updates. :classic_tongue:

Mh. I tried Devious Followers today again and after playing around with the MCM Menu it worked for me. But i kind of noticed how... well how slow this Mod is. Not the Pre-Enslavement part. When enslaved i can wait for days without anything. Then i need to play that "Fuck 10 people" Game and then she equips some DD´s on me. Thats it. . Oh actually. She told me to Shut Up till we are in town. As soon as i reached town, nothing ever happend. Is it just me or do we need some Event suggestions ? I would really like some Mini Dialogues/comments where my follower comments (sometimes on Events) my Character. For Example "You really are a Horny Bitch aren´t you ?" or something like "That Adventure we had was really exhausting. We should have some Fun later to relax..." Or maybe if i talk to Woman my Follower might say something like "I think my little Friend here would really like to have some fun. Think you can help ?" with 2 Outcomes "My Man is always too busy working so i might have some time to play with her.." or "I can´t cheat on my Man! Go away or ill get the guards!" Maybe even an Event where my Follower asks the Trader i wen´t to if he had some "Special Toys" to buy. She would spend some Debt i payed for having something fun for later.

-Aki

Btw. I can see this Mod developing into something really good to run along with DCL. Its getting more and more devious in my skyrim. I just love how 1 wrong descision i make in my Game can lead to my Character becoming a Horny Bitch enslaved by her once loving Follower because she couldn´t pay her debt. Next time i won´t buy that shiny Armor. My Follower really seemed to like it though.... The only thing i got was her wet underwear from the last adventure. I also got a Bottle of Mead. It tasted really strange. I wonder if she had some fun with that Bottle and got a little too excited ... ?

5 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Mh. I tried Devious Followers today again and after playing around with the MCM Menu it worked for me. But i kind of noticed how... well how slow this Mod is. Not the Pre-Enslavement part. When enslaved i can wait for days without anything. Then i need to play that "Fuck 10 people" Game and then she equips some DD´s on me. Thats it. .

Pretty much the Enslaved section was one of the first things included in the mod, and it hasn't been updated at all.  It is on the author's list of things to work on per this post:

For now I find the mod is way more fun if I do everything I can to not get into "enslaved" mode, and consider "enslaved" as an actual failure punishment rather than fun content.  One option is to turn on "endless" mode, so enslavement is avoided entirely and you instead get endless deals.  The other is to turn on Simple Slavery as an outcome and have your follower sell you to a more dedicated player slave mod.

5 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Btw. I can see this Mod developing into something really good to run along with DCL. Its getting more and more devious in my skyrim. 

It already totally is IMO, DCUL is great at knocking down your willpower once you are walking around in deal items, and it is really hard to resist spending your money to get keys when DCUL slaps a yoke or straitjacket on you in the middle of a dwemer ruin.

Now that 4.1 is officially out I managed to get into a situation and trigger the petsuit game.... awesome addition, so thanks for that.  I think it really suits the requirements, as a PC in those circumstances is already nearly a full submissive to the follower and that event really fits to show the PC that she may have gotten herself into a situation she didn't intend.

I think games like this, low willpower, and a bunch of deals active make for a great devious Skyrim.  So thanks again Lozeak.

Ok, I have been really enjoying the latest version of this mod.  My PC just got through a particularly awesome punishment with the Jarl of Solitude and her guards.  After the PC leaves the Blue Palace and the DF follower removes the punishment DD items, I lost all DF dialog.  I have been waiting a couple of days to see if it comes back, but all DF dialog has disappeared.  PC is fully deviced (almost, no gag or chastity belt), and I am wondering if I should use the reset option in the debug section of the DF menu, or just try to load a save from before the punishment sequence in the Blue Palace?  btw... my PC is playing in endless mode.

Your suggestions would be most appreciated!   Awesome mod so far.   I have waited a bit to come back to it, and am very pleased with the progress this mod has made  ?

Lozeak, CGi:

Hey. Maud's great. I suppose you won't mind adding these localization files to the archive "Devious Followers V1.56.1 beta"?
1. DeviousFollowers_RUSSIAN.TXT
2. STRINGS for the mod
3. STRINGS for the EFF Patch

https://yadi.sk/d/8Wy9Y9O13XqYgd

A question... Some of the notifications are published in English. What could be the reason? I made a mistake somewhere DeviousFollowers_RUSSIAN.TXT?

25 minutes ago, Fruktoza said:

Lozeak, CGi:

Hey. Maud's great. I suppose you won't mind adding these localization files to the archive "Devious Followers V1.56.1 beta"?
1. DeviousFollowers_RUSSIAN.TXT
2. STRINGS for the mod
3. STRINGS for the EFF Patch

https://yadi.sk/d/8Wy9Y9O13XqYgd

A question... Some of the notifications are published in English. What could be the reason? I made a mistake somewhere DeviousFollowers_RUSSIAN.TXT?

i'll incorporate your translation asap. Thanks!
And notifications and messageboxes are not localized because it's not supported as-is. Will/May change in later versions.

P.s.: Please don't upload stuff to Yandi because i can't download from there. Attach it directly to your post. Thanks.

Quality restraints are expensive to acquire, and they need periodic oiling and maintenance to keep in tip-top working order.

As the person who "benefits" from their use, shouldn't the player character have to pay a rental fee whenever required by the follower to wear devices?  This could be a configurable daily fee (can be set as low as zero) added to the debt -- either per device, or a flat fee if that's a lot easier to implement.  This would only apply if the follower requires that devices be worn.  ("Oh, you don't have your own?  I'll rent them to you for a very fair fee.") 

This a fun mod.  What would fit in nicely would be forced prostitution.  Maria Eden doesn't work with a lot of mods, and the "A Player Prostitution and Slavery" mod was never completed (So Sad).  You already have a working model to incorporate this.  And there are several models to give ideas on how to script it, such as TDF Aggressive Prostitution. 

Thanks for this mod and thanks for sharing.

Bondage mittens change is working fine, but armbinder from deals is not at all. While i am enslaved and have armbinder deal it is strange to watch on changing mittens-gloves while i am still in armbinder. I see that becouse of replacement armbinder meshes with ropes, but anyway this mechanic is strange. As i said before, sashas script for armbinder will be very acceptable.

And more entertainment please, boring of all this devices without interactions. I dont critic mod, just want it be better.