8 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

So updated, not much added the only "new" content is the borrow money from follower. (it uses a life each time to borrow some)

I tweaked the enslavement fail end, it literally screws you so hard now and the item lost are gone. (it's incredibly hard to fail enslavment but if you think failing is the easy way out good luck)

The items taken from you by the follower are now sold to Belethor in whiterun so you can rebuy them though I'm guessing your gonna need some coin for them why not "borrow" the money haha.

Thanks for the update, definitely going to try this one out.  Belethor does say he'll buy anything, I doubt semi-stolen goods would worry him.

On the exposure mods, honestly they basically seem to directly conflict with things like Devious Devices and forced nudity mods.  DD itself seems to be trying to find a reasonable solution and hasn't yet.  IMO your best bet if you want to allow your mod to be used with things like Frostfall/Hypothermia would be to put an MCM button in that disables the nudity rule checks. 

It would totally break the immersion of the mod if used, but the wet/cold mods all seem to use different items and settings so it is probably best to just let people that want to use those bundle up despite being told it is against the rules.  Some of the cities are super cold, so you couldn't even use location as a good way to detect if nudity is safe or not.

Basically, my thoughts are similar to Reese but I would add that if the player has opted to run a mod like frostfall AND a mod that contains enforced nudity, let them work out how to survive that.

Worst case they can go into the Frostfall menu and give some piece of restraint they are wearing a warmth value high enough to allow them to survive short periods of exposure. 

Another way to handle the nudity requirement for exposure mods like Frostfall might be to allow one specific clothing item, the Roughspun Tunic (or something like that), and only that as an alternative to nudity.  It's useless but should keep a person "warm", and the wearer still looks like a slave (or at least a prisoner).

I'll look into it later for sure, either I will make it so you can wear something that will keep you warm that is fun, if not I'll make so it's an MCM option when I get to the MCM Overhaul.

No idea when I'll have time to work on mod again back at work again soon so no idea how long it'll take sorry, next few day I'm probably just gonna play skyrim/bug fix.

As for mod progress......... it's almost done like 95% now ^^.

The next thing is the MCM options, let people control more of the mod and a way to save your settings.

Add things that explain a little more what's happening (pple won't know what lives are/that your items are going to belethor ect)

Then maybe I'll add one more piece of content to the mod and it'll be 1.0v a version I can say "Yo play this" (even though the mod is awesome already haha)

After that, I will probably add/tweak stuff occasionally.

8 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

No idea when I'll have time to work on mod again back at work again soon so no idea how long it'll take sorry, next few day I'm probably just gonna play skyrim/bug fix.

As for mod progress......... it's almost done like 95% now ^^.

No rush, some fun new mods out lately - just finished Project AHO and Whiterun Brothel and about to start Qaxe's Questorium with the new Devious Followers version.  Will report back if I find any major bugs.  Big accomplishment if you get the mod to what you feel is a proper v1.0, lots of mods never get that far.

i'm experimenting a bit more with this, and am liking it a lot.

It's nice to have a time constraint, and I'm enjoying some of the games and the fun choices you have for delaying the inevitable.

It's good. Thank you.

...however...

The item loss is very problematic for me. I avoid pc crafting, and have quite a gold lean game one way and another so losing magical items / decent armour is a real issue. I havn't worked out quite how to buy it back from belethor, but the catch is that losing them in the first place tends to derail gameplay.

How difficult would be it be to put that functionality on an mcm toggle so that those who want to get screwed by it can but players like me who find it more trouble than it is fun can opt out?

Once I get round to MCM options it will likely be an option, for now you've just gotta pay your follower on time I guess.

If i can I may make it so you can steal your stuff back or something either way request noted and added to the list.

3 hours ago, Lozeak said:

So updated, not much added the only "new" content is the borrow money from follower. (it uses a life each time to borrow some)

I tweaked the enslavement fail end, it literally screws you so hard now and the item lost are gone. (it's incredibly hard to fail enslavment but if you think failing is the easy way out good luck)

The items taken from you by the follower are now sold to Belethor in whiterun so you can rebuy them though I'm guessing your gonna need some coin for them why not "borrow" the money haha.

So the naked thing, I'll work on it I don't know how Hypotherma/The popular one works. I don't want to make it so you can wear anything useful when you are ment to be naked.

I don't know about Frostfall, but Hypothermia looks for keywords, such as "clothingbody", "clothingfeet", and "clothinghead" when assigning insulation values.

To limit the clothing worn, probably the simplest solution would be to allow one specific outfit, such as the Roughspun Tunic (ClothesPrisonerTunic).

9 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Once I get round to MCM options it will likely be an option, for now you've just gotta pay your follower on time I guess.

If i can I may make it so you can steal your stuff back or something either way request noted and added to the list.

Cool.

It's your mod, and I'm not trying to say what you must do with it or anything. I'm just trying to give feedback based on how it integrates into my (admittedly huge and complicated) game.

Speaking of such things...I don't suppose I can talk you into a slider for the 'fuck pig' sequence can I?

Again, this is one of these things that works fine standalone, but once it starts existing around other mods that do similar things I find it ends up OTT.

Once I have been raped by Sexlab Adventures for being naked & covered in jizz, then raped again by Cursed Loot for sex in public, then raped again by Cursed Loot for speaking to someone whilst wearing a slave collar... that 10 sex scenes can easily turn to 20+, which gets boring.

This is compounded by the fact I have quite aggressive Wear & Tear sequences so that even one rape hurts - 20 of them really breaks poor dovakin!

That said...does the 'fuck pig' game allow for you to be used by non-humans? Because that could have some, ahem, amusing consequences...

I'm not sure I have the gag working quite right in this situation either - it doesn't show up in the inventory, and doesn't seem to get removed afterwards. I've tried checking 'showinventory' which has a couple of items showing with 'Bad Editor ID', but it isn't obvious if any of them are that gag and can be safely removed via the console without breaking things.

Other than that I'm trying to think of other cool things to suggest so that I'm not just moaning, but actually you have done it really well. There isn't a lot to complain about / suggest obvious better ways of doing.

Maybe a 'game' where your follower demands you masturbate in public or facefucks you with a dildo or something? Doesn't do too much on it's own, but with my build (and similar) might lead into Sexlab Adventures etc quite 'well'.

Finally got some time to try out this mod, and I'm absolutely loving it. Great concept!

What I'm missing however, is some more variance in the "reduce debt"-part. As it is now, from my half an hour or so of toying around, it seems like it's a rather linear progression with a short few devices. Of course this is in development and you'll add more over time, but i'd still like to add a request / suggestion:

Randomized timed events, and potentially random devices. 

By timed events, I'm thinking either a "I want you to wear this for X hours", but it could also be location-based "I want you to wear this while we're in this town / in this dungeon / until we're at the next town / dungeon". While 'random devices' would turn into a mishmash of ill-suited devices, what I'm more thinking here is a list of different sets which would be picked at random - the current set in the debt reduction could be one, plugged belt another, blindfold and armbinders another, and so on.

With these events being timed and picking from a greater pool, I think it'd add a feeling of greater variety to the debt reduction feature.

6 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

I'm not sure I have the gag working quite right in this situation either - it doesn't show up in the inventory, and doesn't seem to get removed afterwards. I've tried checking 'showinventory' which has a couple of items showing with 'Bad Editor ID', but it isn't obvious if any of them are that gag and can be safely removed via the console without breaking things.

It's a lot easier to use the mfgconsole window to figure that out (mfgconsole is included in sexlab, so you DO have it)

Example for how to find a dd item (this example uses a corset, but it should be evident what's a gag or anything else as well):

Spoiler

Make sure to select your own character first, and press tab if the window doesn't show. And use shift to "click" #3, #4, and #5 in order. Most DD items will show like #4 in this example.

post-1144974-0-06612000-1505504565.thumb.jpg.7f68763a5c8166ef0fcd2e34fe88aed7.jpg

46 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

It's a lot easier to use the mfgconsole window to figure that out (mfgconsole is included in sexlab, so you DO have it)

Cool. I'll try and give that a whirl next time.

Having thought about it a bit more, my guess is it's some form of odd interaction between this mod, Devious Helpers and the Mittens that is leaving the items in a half removed state.

I havn't replicated it yet tho, so can't say any more.

I've tried to find every game i could by playing, then i came here to ctrl+f games on the 31 pages of the topic to see if i missed some, and it seems i did :

-pony game : ok

-jacket game : ok

-pig game : ?

-unknown game at half-debt : ?

-game when enslaved : ?

Awesome mod in any case

47 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

I've tried to find every game i could by playing, then i came here to ctrl+f games on the 31 pages of the topic to see if i missed some, and it seems i did :

-pony game : ok

-jacket game : ok

-pig game : will trigger when enslaved and debt is very high

-unknown game at half-debt : the pony and jacket game only trigger when the debt is half of its maximum

-game when enslaved : I think this is the pig game, I don't think there is any other game when enslaved?

Awesome mod in any case

Also I love your mod Lozeak, thank you for your hard work.

I hope you will find the time and motivation to add new games/scenarios sometime, I love them (and I don't know any other mod with those kind of short bdsm scenarios, except maybe in the "get stripped!" mod. If somebody know a mod with short scripted submission events inside, I'm interested!).

On 4/6/2018 at 6:59 AM, SkyAddiction said:

I've had that issue semi-consistently when testing the mod with AFT, EFF, and even vanilla. I've not said anything about it because I've never been able to pin down the actual cause. If I ever figure out what's actually causing it, be it a mod or a problem with DF, I'll absolutely post it here.

The problem is it's not definitely repeatable. Changing cells is probably a don't-do for certain, but I can't figure it out for certain because follower mods seemingly don't affect it, and I can't get it to consistently trigger with just this mod and requirements enabled on a fresh save, or by changing cells. It does  seem to happen more often on cell change, though. I just don't know yet, and that's why I've kept quiet on it.

So far it'd been about 90% failure, 10% success, which just makes it harder to isolate, because there's far fewer indications as to why it fails.

Glad it's not just me. 

I use a little known mod simply called "follower mod". Not sure if it's even available anymore. Of course, googling "follower mod" isn't helpful. But my point is that I don't think it's to do with EFF/UFO/follower mod. 

The problem is pretty reliable for me. In fact, I can't ever remember making it past that point without having to clean save. Which kinda defeats the purpose of enslaving the player. 

Let me know if you learn anything. 

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Glad it's not just me. 

I use a little known mod simply called "follower mod". Not sure if it's even available anymore. Of course, googling "follower mod" isn't helpful. But my point is that I don't think it's to do with EFF/UFO/follower mod. 

The problem is pretty reliable for me. In fact, I can't ever remember making it past that point without having to clean save. Which kinda defeats the purpose of enslaving the player. 

Let me know if you learn anything. 

Follower mods are the first suspect when follower-related activities fail. I'll be rebuilding SL mods soon since a number of updates have popped, and DF will be one of them. If I figure it out or it just goes away, I'll post what mods were changed or responsible.

First, the issue with the Enslaved event ending should of been fixed in 0.97 it was an issue with my code not other follower mods but in that version the gag is broken and will probably break your game.

So uploaded 0.97a to fix the gag issue, added a small update for device removal so that your follower will only remove devices in town/inn/dwelling when your willpower is less than 7 which is a good step towards making the device removal ruining cursed loots fun (for me lol).

So more content/games requests - so yea if I get in the mood for these I will add them 100%.

I want this mod to reach a certain stage with MCM fully integrated and a way for new players to tell whats going on.

1. There will be a version 100% out there anyone can use.

2. If i decide to add dependency so i can add other content that people don't want they will have the 1.0 v to use.

3. It'll allow me to potentially work on my next mod.

Once, these things are done my focus is on more content ^^.

(game wise in this mod it's Pony,Jacket,Gag(enslaved) that's it) Things happen with deals and low willpower as well.

2 hours ago, Tartos said:

Also I love your mod Lozeak, thank you for your hard work.

I hope you will find the time and motivation to add new games/scenarios sometime, I love them (and I don't know any other mod with those kind of short bdsm scenarios, except maybe in the "get stripped!" mod. If somebody know a mod with short scripted submission events inside, I'm interested!).

a place for people to look for short games (not all are sex based) would be the  DDMDQ mod 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40471-abandoned-devious-device-more-devious-quest/

while it is abandoned it does work.  the part i like best is the "Devious Worker" section.

it can cause a lag problem though (to stop this part of the mod turn of the Slut Madness sections for PC and NPCs though)

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

a place for people to look for short games (not all are sex based) would be the  DDMDQ mod 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40471-abandoned-devious-device-more-devious-quest/

while it is abandoned it does work.  the part i like best is the "Devious Worker" section.

it can cause a lag problem though (to stop this part of the mod turn of the Slut Madness sections for PC and NPCs though)

Thank you, I will try!

2 hours ago, Lozeak said:

First, the issue with the Enslaved event ending should of been fixed in 0.97 it was an issue with my code not other follower mods but in that version the gag is broken and will probably break your game.

Cool. Honestly, I've not had a chance to check out the newer versions. Stupid work and its stupidness. Will report back when I can. 

Yep, just checked there and the last version I tested was 0.95. So I'll test the new version when I can. Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it :smile:

Thanks for this mod, definetly going keep this when im going to put dd back in loadorder. One complaint i have though, it seems counterproductive for follower when player cannot pay debts because of "deals"? Unless hurting the player was followers goal all along? In that case i just got mixed signals with all that "thanks honey <3"-talk.

I personally would like a follower that is demanding and kinky but wouldnt actually try to destroy the player, surely its better to own a prestigious slave rather than a filthy beggar.

ps. love this mod, mooaaar contend plz ;)