1 hour ago, abeman said:

Thanks for this mod, definetly going keep this when im going to put dd back in loadorder. One complaint i have though, it seems counterproductive for follower when player cannot pay debts because of "deals"? Unless hurting the player was followers goal all along? In that case i just got mixed signals with all that "thanks honey <3"-talk.

I personally would like a follower that is demanding and kinky but wouldnt actually try to destroy the player, surely its better to own a prestigious slave rather than a filthy beggar.

ps. love this mod, mooaaar contend plz ;)

The "deals" are more like the player trying to get out of paying temporarily by letting the follower have some fun.  None of the deals really inhibit your ability to make money tho, the heavy bondage only happens in towns and the other ones would only really hurt your money gains if you are trying to play as a prostitute (and are using a prostitution mod that can actually detect DD being equipped and block themselves).  If I recall the "games" the follower plays actually freeze the debt accumulation, altho I'd have to try them out in the newer version (haven't had one trigger yet).

Slavery totally can bork your ability to pay tho, which is why it is so much harder to get into accidentally now.

Love the mod; have had quite a bit of fun with it. Next is to try and fail slavery just to see what happens. I do have a question that probably isn't a bug because I couldn't find any mention of it with my forum search. I'd like to know (and I'll try to keep it vague) what is a stable? During one game my follower sends me to a stable and at the stable she (Lydia in this case) can't find a horse even when I am standing next to one. This happened at  Whiterun, Solitude, and Riften Stables. What am I missing?

Thanks again for the fun mod. Your work is greatly appreciated!!

I presume there is no easy way to differentiate between 'towns' and 'cities'?

I ask because I think it would be cool if you could 'dodge' being stripped and tied up etc by not going into the big cities and 'encourage' you to do your trading/resting etc in backwater villages thereby encouraging you to get out and explore the world a bit more.

8 hours ago, tester86 said:

Love the mod; have had quite a bit of fun with it. Next is to try and fail slavery just to see what happens. I do have a question that probably isn't a bug because I couldn't find any mention of it with my forum search. I'd like to know (and I'll try to keep it vague) what is a stable? During one game my follower sends me to a stable and at the stable she (Lydia in this case) can't find a horse even when I am standing next to one. This happened at  Whiterun, Solitude, and Riften Stables. What am I missing?

Did you turn creature animations on? 

On 08/04/2018 at 9:05 AM, Lostdreamer said:

Cool.

It's your mod, and I'm not trying to say what you must do with it or anything. I'm just trying to give feedback based on how it integrates into my (admittedly huge and complicated) game.

Speaking of such things...I don't suppose I can talk you into a slider for the 'fuck pig' sequence can I?

Again, this is one of these things that works fine standalone, but once it starts existing around other mods that do similar things I find it ends up OTT.

Once I have been raped by Sexlab Adventures for being naked & covered in jizz, then raped again by Cursed Loot for sex in public, then raped again by Cursed Loot for speaking to someone whilst wearing a slave collar... that 10 sex scenes can easily turn to 20+, which gets boring.

This is compounded by the fact I have quite aggressive Wear & Tear sequences so that even one rape hurts - 20 of them really breaks poor dovakin!

That said...does the 'fuck pig' game allow for you to be used by non-humans? Because that could have some, ahem, amusing consequences...

I'm not sure I have the gag working quite right in this situation either - it doesn't show up in the inventory, and doesn't seem to get removed afterwards. I've tried checking 'showinventory' which has a couple of items showing with 'Bad Editor ID', but it isn't obvious if any of them are that gag and can be safely removed via the console without breaking things.

Other than that I'm trying to think of other cool things to suggest so that I'm not just moaning, but actually you have done it really well. There isn't a lot to complain about / suggest obvious better ways of doing.

Maybe a 'game' where your follower demands you masturbate in public or facefucks you with a dildo or something? Doesn't do too much on it's own, but with my build (and similar) might lead into Sexlab Adventures etc quite 'well'.

Maybe, i'll add a MCM for that but honestly the enslaved stuff is ment to punish you for failing to pay/take care of your follower and it's the lowest end of the spectrum also maybe tweak the other mods a little so they don't proc so much I know I set cursed loot rape to every 6/12/24 depending on mood.

10 hours ago, tester86 said:

Prolly, lack of animations. This does need an MCM setting but you can just take the debt way out if your stuck.

9 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

I presume there is no easy way to differentiate between 'towns' and 'cities'?

I ask because I think it would be cool if you could 'dodge' being stripped and tied up etc by not going into the big cities and 'encourage' you to do your trading/resting etc in backwater villages thereby encouraging you to get out and explore the world a bit more.

I like the idea and detecting locations is annoying because for example city = whiterun and the outskirts (quite far) also some fort are dungeons and other are not. I want to come back to detecting location problem at some point in general because as a tool it's useful.

16 hours ago, abeman said:

Thanks for this mod, definetly going keep this when im going to put dd back in loadorder. One complaint i have though, it seems counterproductive for follower when player cannot pay debts because of "deals"? Unless hurting the player was followers goal all along? In that case i just got mixed signals with all that "thanks honey <3"-talk.

I personally would like a follower that is demanding and kinky but wouldnt actually try to destroy the player, surely its better to own a prestigious slave rather than a filthy beggar.

ps. love this mod, mooaaar contend plz ;)

I want to make a seperate post for this to explain a little of how the deal system is designed to catch you out.

First reason, you can't just pay debt is your willpower is too low and since your follower has more fun seeing you in bondage and owning you they convince you that you can only make a deal. Of course, you can just do a deal and buy out of it or just clear all your deals then pay off debt (that said it maybe it's out your price range and you have to sell some more freedoms away). So, i wrote it that the follower loves making deals with you and owning you more and your willpower is just too low to convince her otherwise.

So how the deal system is design to trick you. All of them are designed to increase willpower decay.

At 10 willpower with no devices you take only 1 resistance dmg when your a victim(sexlab) in sex and say to get 5 willpower you'd need to be a victim in sex 45 times. Also, if you rest for 6 hours(at inn or player home) after you level you'll gain 3 willpower that's another like 25ish times you can be a victim. (if you don't level you'll gain between 5-20 resistance).

That said if you have even one device on you can only recover 1-10 resistance for 6 hours sleep. 

But say you have cuffs on (+1 dmg for each set) Collar on (+2) you'll take 5 dmg each time meaning you'll only need to be a victim 9 times to get to 5 willpower. (Heavy bondage items add +2 and creatures add +2)

So now think about deals.

"I'm a slut deal" When you say I'm a slut it gives 1 resistance dmg then walking round town naked might proc cursed loot or other mods that exploit that and the armbinder will increase victim damage and when you say I'm a slut that can trigger sex too.

"Collar cuffs chasity" deal the first 2 literally are there to increase dmg as victim and the third makes it so your follower will use periodically which will dmg your willpower because of the devices.

"The corset, gloves boots and gag" The first one actually doesn't do much but make it harder to recover willpower, the gloves and feet mean you're loseing armour slot which means if you become victim after losing a fight, it'll happen more often. Then the gag one mean the follower will use you again periodically agian reducing willpower.

On top of all this any of them that make you wear device make it really hard to recover your willpower meaning if you make deals you better get out of them quick because your willpower will plummet and once it's low your follower basically considers you a slave. 

Some things at low willpower power that happens the unable to pay debt but only make deals, only able to remove devices naked in town/inn/dwelling and your follower may use you before they remove something, if you fail to keep you debt low enough your follower will enslave you certain things dmg your willpower more, you can't refuse a deal when offered.

But basically, the mod is designed to trick and let you think your in control but a few mistake and your stuggling to pay off debt and the deals are building and you've ended up with no willpower and selling a lot of your freedom away.

Honestly, the deal system is a slavery system and at the end of the day you can refuse the deals.

Also, i designed the mod to fix 3 things I hated.

1. I hated how cuffs/collar do very little in the game so it's like "o no, I've been locked in in cuffs and a collar that don't really do anything" with my mod you'll be like "O shit, I need to get these off before before my willpower gets too low" annnnnnnnd my mod doesn't remove them via Removal system so mod that supply keys are not obsolete)

2. Sleeping at inns was pointless, now your gonna have to if you want to stay free and yea at least 6 hours so you better have the money for the debt the follower is gonna add too. This mod really make me at least go "should I rest now or risk it a little longer" or if it's night it's better to rest at a inn till morning for shops than waiting.

3. Fast travel, so because follower debt is time based you need to make sure you can afford to fast travel many times I've gone out farmed stuff to sell then fast travel to were I want to go. (I don't like disabling it but now it's not as accessable as I like)

O yea, me explaining all this is the reason I need to think about making the mod a little more clear for new players (maybe more one time messages/better mod description)

First off, 5-star mod. Gives me an excuse to use the DD series. Especially love the Prisoner Chains used as a punishment for not wearing the right slave gear.

I got into the Straightjacket game and saw an issue. After "servicing" 2 people, I decided to just take the debt. After doing so, and the removal of the devices, it went back to the standard follower dialog, even though my debt was pushed into the 2500 or so. This was with Jenassa. I was having other issues with custom followers, so I figured I'd do most my testing with an easy to find vanilla follower. I don't run any follower overhauls except My Home is Your Home and .... whatever that Sexlab one is that gives you those follower quests/stories.

Anyways, I waited around, changed cells, dismissed, found her back in Whiterun and rehired. No fix. Sorry, no logs, but I can attempt to rercreate the issue.

I don't use any Device World type quests. I pulled Cursed Loot as it got too involved for my playthrough (still a great mod) and I'm drawn to this one because you have to go out of your way or be incredibly lazy to let it take over your game, rather than just adding some fun. If you have a list of all the games and the conditions (I searched the thread, but failed to find them all), I'll take them and do some more testing.

A few suggestions:

1. As said, I don't have a way for my character to end up in DD gear accidentally. I pulled all those mods and just made some little "hacks" to add them into the game. Such as, Guards now put my character in prisoner chains before carting her off to jail. And I have to ask/pay to have them removed afterward. Having other ways to end up in these fun games would be awesome. Such as if you are at a certain amount of debt and you sleep X hours: he/she devices you in your sleep and refuses to remove them. Then those can lead to more games.

2. The prisoner Chains as an alternative to the "town gear" if you refuse to wear it, maybe after 1-2 "free use" events. Right now they stack up quickly and it would be fun to possibly get some willpower back by putting up with the chains and something like NPCs instead robbing you of some items or high prices at shops. Or even for more laughs, but I don't know if this would break the quest. After enough time, she gags you and tells a guard you're an escaped prisoner.

3. A fun game I decided to mess around with myself by tieing into your sleep event. You sleep with 500 debt or more, the follower ties you up with the new Rope Bondage in DDx and wants you to struggle X amount of times for her amusement before she'll let you out. I only got the equip portion working so far, as my time is limited and I suck at scripting.

My suggestions aside, this is a fun mod. Kudos for all your hard work.

So the slavery system in this is dynamic, there is a Debt enslavement for not paying your follower but that is not were the mod content is.

So as your willpower drops and you make more deals your follower will treat you more and more like a slave, with all the deals taken and with no willpower, you are 100% a slave to your follower making her money while she enjoys playing with you through deals that said you can be "forcebly enslaved" after this which stop deals while you have to farm X gold to get back to the point where u left off (no willpower and lots of deals) essentially still a slave till you can afford to buy your freedoms back.

So if thing go bad you can either make deals and sell your freedoms bit by bit or not make deals be forcibly enslaved but at least once you get out of that you won't have deals to escape from too but maybe you can if you make one deal you can pay it off before things get too bad.

Added this to main post, hope it will help people understand to mod :smile:

I want to make a seperate post for this to explain a little of how the deal system is designed to catch you out...

I like this a lot. It gives the follower a personality and a propose to their actions. Proactively leading the player into their own enslavement while making the player feel as if it was their own fault is just so devious.

This mod makes the follower feel intelligent because the follower now has an end game in mind that they are actively working towards.  They are not waiting for the player to progress the story at their own convenience because the debt system is time based.  The follower does what they want when they want it, which makes them feel far more like a person than just another NPC that happens follower the player around.

May I suggest that at some future point that you make is so that some followers are more or less aggressive than others in pursuing their goals? The more dominate/powerful followers could have higher prices. Some may like to make 'deals' more or less often than others.  The type of deals and games they like to play could be weighted so that some followers appear to have strong fetish while others could be less predictable. I could see players choosing a follower as much for their personality as their combat skills.

2 minutes ago, CaptainChaos said:

First off, 5-star mod. Gives me an excuse to use the DD series. Especially love the Prisoner Chains used as a punishment for not wearing the right slave gear.

I got into the Straightjacket game and saw an issue. After "servicing" 2 people, I decided to just take the debt. After doing so, and the removal of the devices, it went back to the standard follower dialog, even though my debt was pushed into the 2500 or so. This was with Jenassa. I was having other issues with custom followers, so I figured I'd do most my testing with an easy to find vanilla follower. I don't run any follower overhauls except My Home is Your Home and .... whatever that Sexlab one is that gives you those follower quests/stories.

Anyways, I waited around, changed cells, dismissed, found her back in Whiterun and rehired. No fix. Sorry, no logs, but I can attempt to rercreate the issue.

I don't use any Device World type quests. I pulled Cursed Loot as it got too involved for my playthrough (still a great mod) and I'm drawn to this one because you have to go out of your way or be incredibly lazy to let it take over your game, rather than just adding some fun. If you have a list of all the games and the conditions (I searched the thread, but failed to find them all), I'll take them and do some more testing.

A few suggestions:

1. As said, I don't have a way for my character to end up in DD gear accidentally. I pulled all those mods and just made some little "hacks" to add them into the game. Such as, Guards now put my character in prisoner chains before carting her off to jail. And I have to ask/pay to have them removed afterward. Having other ways to end up in these fun games would be awesome. Such as if you are at a certain amount of debt and you sleep X hours: he/she devices you in your sleep and refuses to remove them. Then those can lead to more games.

2. The prisoner Chains as an alternative to the "town gear" if you refuse to wear it, maybe after 1-2 "free use" events. Right now they stack up quickly and it would be fun to possibly get some willpower back by putting up with the chains and something like NPCs instead robbing you of some items or high prices at shops. Or even for more laughs, but I don't know if this would break the quest. After enough time, she gags you and tells a guard you're an escaped prisoner.

3. A fun game I decided to mess around with myself by tieing into your sleep event. You sleep with 500 debt or more, the follower ties you up with the new Rope Bondage in DDx and wants you to struggle X amount of times for her amusement before she'll let you out. I only got the equip portion working so far, as my time is limited and I suck at scripting.

My suggestions aside, this is a fun mod. Kudos for all your hard work.

Cursed loot I use by turning things down, rapes only happen 6/12/24 hours (depending of difficulty), my events % at 1% for towns 3% wilderness 4-5% dungeons with a 5% of keys (only when in devices) so it's easy enough to find keys, I've disabled most of the harder to remove stuff except slave/striptease/high security devices and normal devices. The MCM stuff in DCL are amazing ^^.

Suggestions.

1. Deals could end you in gear but for event to trigger yea I see your point but I'd recommend just tweaking cursed loot in a way it doesn't take over your game.

2. Town gear needs a rework anyway, eventually i'll get round to it.

3. I'm not gonna use the devious device beta buuuuut I may steal this idea.

You can probably work out how to do it but the things in my mods just make sure you understand how properties work in CK.

Say you write a script to equip X

Then you need CK or another script to activate the script

Then you need to define what X is via properties in the CK

It took me ages to learn this.

22 minutes ago, SirCrazy said:

I like this a lot. It gives the follower a personality and a propose to their actions. Proactively leading the player into their own enslavement while making the player feel as if it was their own fault is just so devious.

This mod makes the follower feel intelligent because the follower now has an end game in mind that they are actively working towards.  They are not waiting for the player to progress the story at their own convenience because the debt system is time based.  The follower does what they want when they want it, which makes them feel far more like a person than just another NPC that happens follower the player around.

May I suggest that at some future point that you make is so that some followers are more or less aggressive than others in pursuing their goals? The more dominate/powerful followers could have higher prices. Some may like to make 'deals' more or less often than others.  The type of deals and games they like to play could be weighted so that some followers appear to have strong fetish while others could be less predictable. I could see players choosing a follower as much for their personality as their combat skills.

The feeling of it being your fault is a big part of what I wanted. As for what the follower feels/thinks/want I would like it to be down to the players perception, I like to think you start off as equals you agree to pay them X per day for help.

Thing start to go a little wrong and your stuck and ask if you could be let off paying so your follower propose a deal but if you say no they add more debt and you are like "ok?". So you end up agreeing something small like wearing a corset or saying your a slut. The follower, is doing this because they like teasing/tieing up a cute brenton like you so it's really just for a bit of fun and eventually she'll get her money anyway.

Time continues your willpower is dropping and the deals are mounting and I like to think your follower is enjoying that you have slowly agreed to be there slave so much they don't ever want you to escape because there enjoying the deals a little too much and because you lack the willpower you can't convince her to make it easy for you or maybe you are enjoying it too much.

That said, that is not how I intend everyone to see it. It's about reading between the lines some people might want the follower to be planning to enslave you from the start ect. and really none of these are wrong infact the more ways it could be seen the better imo.

An expansion like that would be a long way way. What I would like to do is have an enslavement that is a little less harsh like instead your follower asks "You know your struggling to pay off your debts why don't you agree to be my slave for a week and clear all your debt and deals" but again that's would be a while off anyway.

It is why simple slavery tie in is there though so the player can customise how the mod ends for you :).

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

At 10 willpower with no devices you take only 1 resistance dmg when your a victim(sexlab) in sex and say to get 5 willpower you'd need to be a victim in sex 45 times. Also, if you rest for 6 hours(at inn or player home) after you level you'll gain 3 willpower that's another like 25ish times you can be a victim. (if you don't level you'll gain between 5-20 resistance).

What is the difference between resistance and willpower?

39 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Cursed loot I use by turning things down, rapes only happen 6/12/24 hours (depending of difficulty), my events % at 1% for towns 3% wilderness 4-5% dungeons with a 5% of keys (only when in devices) so it's easy enough to find keys, I've disabled most of the harder to remove stuff except slave/striptease/high security devices and normal devices. The MCM stuff in DCL are amazing ^^.

Suggestions.

1. Deals could end you in gear but for event to trigger yea I see your point but I'd recommend just tweaking cursed loot in a way it doesn't take over your game.

2. Town gear needs a rework anyway, eventually i'll get round to it.

3. I'm not gonna use the devious device beta buuuuut I may steal this idea.

You can probably work out how to do it but the things in my mods just make sure you understand how properties work in CK.

Say you write a script to equip X

Then you need CK or another script to activate the script

Then you need to define what X is via properties in the CK

It took me ages to learn this.

1. This mod could push me into reinstalling (and configuring) Cursed Loot. But to make it more self-contained, I was thinking of ways to tie into hooks you yourself have already setup so you aren't creating whole new events. Such as, based on a percentage chance/time setup, when you say "I'd like to pay you" she instead offers something like "I'll knock 500 off your debt if you wear a device for X amount of time. If you remove it before then, I charge you 1,000." Or whatever number works. And that device would, maybe not always, be one that tied into one of the games.

You already have the "deals" which are great. I love them as they, like you said, let you basically sell yourself into bondage and then you have to work that much harder to crawl your way out. It's possible that, since you can't pay off debt while in a deal, your follower was "kind" enough to find other ways (some of which the mod seems to support) to keep the debt under control while you save enough to get out of the deals.

I got into the dialog part but then realized all the annoyances because I was building from scratch. Even though I wasn't making the follower talk to me, I still had to track the global variable of "struggletimes" then do a check up against the dialog. Then I successfully struggled out of the ropes and realized I'd have to setup a check for that in the CK, then all this other stuff. Then the CK crashed and I started editing your ESP and not my original new one, lost a bunch of work. And THEN I remembered how incredibly lazy I was and gave up.

Just generally modding stuff.

Try reinstalling the SKSE scripts that might let my mod load.

The first day of modding SUCKS hard I spent maybe 12-24 hr setting up my enviroment/working stuff out to get my follower just to lock a collar on me in the same time I probably built the alpha of this mod. Basically, if you get past the intial learning curve (presuming you have some scripting knowledge) what you can do is huge but at the start you feel you've don't near nothing for hours of work.

29 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

That said, that is not how I intend everyone to see it. It's about reading between the lines some people might want the follower to be planning to enslave you from the start ect. and really none of these are wrong infact the more ways it could be seen the better imo.

An expansion like that would be a long way way. What I would like to do is have an enslavement that is a little less harsh like instead your follower asks "You know your struggling to pay off your debts why don't you agree to be my slave for a week and clear all your debt and deals" but again that's would be a while off anyway.

It is why simple slavery tie in is there though so the player can customise how the mod ends for you :).

Yea, sometimes "less is more" when it comes to some things.  If someone wants to roleplay what the followers true goal is there is room to do that.  The follower could just be a bondage lover who isn't naturally evil, and just enjoys playing sexy games with a willing (under duress sometimes) partner and gets absolutely enraged when you dick them around for weeks without payment.  Or they could be a predator who fully intentionally manipulates the player into getting into becoming a submissive victim with a mountain of debt.  As long as it isn't spelled out it is kinda up to the player to decide.

I run with Sexist Guards installed, so mercenary-type followers in my game make no bones about how they'd love to lock the player up in a troll cave if they don't get paid on time.  That mod seems like the perfect dialogue companion mod to DF's gameplay.

If you are thinking about future MCM levers for people to personalize, I imagine being able to define how fast resistance/willpower is reduced/regenerated may be important for some.  Someone who plays a load order where they are constantly the victim of sex scenes may want willpower to be easier to regenerate, while someone who rarely wears DD/is the victim may want Willpower to take a huge hit when it does happen.

I'm really enjoying the never version so far, and it seems pretty stable.  Honestly the only thing I'd want in the future is more games, the mod is a pretty good fit for my game already.  If Whiterun Brothel becomes the mod it looks like it could be and it gets a Simply Slavery tie-in triggerable by DF, I think that would be my optimal Devious gameplay setup (along with Cursed Loot).

10 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

What is the difference between resistance and willpower?

So at -1 resistance your willpower drops 1 and it'll equal your new willpower, If your resistance exceeds your Willpower your willpower will increase and your resistance will be what's left over. 

At <5 willpower resistance cap is 5 so you don't go from 5-1 willpower quickly.

Examples.....

7 Resistance DMG

@10 will 10 res ----> 10 will 3 res

@10 will 3 res   ---> 9 will 7 res

@9 Will 7 res --> 9 will 0 res

@9 will 1 res --> 8 will 3 res

@8 will 3 res --> 7 will 4 res

@7 will 4 res --> 6 will 4 res

@6 will 4 res --> 5 will 3 res

@5 will 3 res --> 4 will 2 res

@4 will 2 res --> 3 will 1 res

@3 will 1 res --> 1 will 5 res

@1 will 5 res --> 0 will 4 res

It is designed this way that keeping your willpower strong means your harder to break and at lower willpower your easier to break.

Recovering like 5 resistance (could get for resting in devices or out without leveling)

@7 will 4 res --> 8 will 1 res

Sleeping for 6 hours after level (no devices) at inn

@0 will 0 res ---> 5 will 0 res

@5 will 2 res --> 8 Will 2 Res

@8 Will 5 res --> 10 will 10 res

So you can see if you can get free of your devices you can recover you willpower pretty fast.

You can also recover will by spaming 6 hour sleeps this is balanced though cause your follower will want there payment :).

2 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

So at -1 resistance your willpower drops 1 and it'll equal your new willpower, If your resistance exceeds your Willpower your willpower will increase and your resistance will be what's left over. 

At <5 willpower resistance cap is 5 so you don't go from 5-1 willpower quickly.

Examples.....

7 Resistance DMG

@10 will 10 res ----> 10 will 3 res

@10 will 3 res   ---> 9 will 7 res

@9 Will 7 res --> 9 will 0 res

@9 will 1 res --> 8 will 3 res

@8 will 3 res --> 7 will 4 res

@7 will 4 res --> 6 will 4 res

@6 will 4 res --> 5 will 3 res

@5 will 3 res --> 4 will 2 res

@4 will 2 res --> 3 will 1 res

@3 will 1 res --> 1 will 5 res

@1 will 5 res --> 0 will 4 res

It is designed this way that keeping your willpower strong means your harder to break and at lower willpower your easier to break.

Recovering like 5 resistance (could get for resting in devices or out without leveling)

@7 will 4 res --> 8 will 1 res

Sleeping for 6 hours after level (no devices) at inn

@0 will 0 res ---> 5 will 0 res

@5 will 2 res --> 8 Will 2 Res

@8 Will 5 res --> 10 will 10 res

So you can see if you can get free of your devices you can recover you willpower pretty fast.

You can also recover will by spaming 6 hour sleeps this is balanced though cause your follower will want there payment :).

So is resistance = -1 supposed to be interpreted as the character breaking?

I like this mechanic but I feel like right now everything could be rolled into one stat. Maybe there could be different effects for them in the future? Like for example, if resistance is -1 it doesn't roll over to decrease will right away, maybe you become very subservient for a little while before snapping out of it and trading the -1 will for bringing resistance back up. Or maybe some special message, right now resistance hitting -1 doesn't feel very "special". Maybe it isn't supposed to.

1 minute ago, Bobbert6996 said:

So is resistance = -1 supposed to be interpreted as the character breaking?

I like this mechanic but I feel like right now everything could be rolled into one stat. Maybe there could be different effects for them in the future? Like for example, if resistance is -1 it doesn't roll over to decrease will right away, maybe you become very subservient for a little while before snapping out of it and trading the -1 will for bringing resistance back up. Or maybe some special message, right now resistance hitting -1 doesn't feel very "special". Maybe it isn't supposed to.

IMO the character "breaking" would be when willpower has dropped to a critical level where it affects your ability to refuse the follower's advances.

Probably easier to think of it as an XP bar and levels - resistance is XP and willpower is level.  Low levels take less XP to get to the next level (recovering/losing willpower).  Only wrinkle is that you "start" at max level and can lose XP, and need to earn it back by resting ect.

Resistance does not do anything and won't it is there to track how close you are to losing 1 willpower. 

It could be rolled into one stat but 2 reasons I won't do that.

I like that it's harder to lose willpower at high willpower and easier to lose willpower at low willpower and I'd have to rewrite a ton of code and CK for no reason lol. 

Willpower is displayed to the player via a notification because it does stuff and resistance is not (both are in MCM for people to see if they want)

-1 Resistance is that level of willpower breaking not the character. Like for example at 10 willpower you may feel your 'invincible/unstoppable' then something happens to make it drop to make feel Well maybe 'I'm not invincible but I'm still one of the strongest adventures around and they just got lucky'. I'd say 1 willpower would feel like 'I'm so lucky I have my master(follower) here to protect me without I'd be died in seconds so I don't mind them using me least I'm useful then'.

But honestly, its again for more for the player to interpret.

Also, event won't happen "when" you lose willpower because you lose willpower "when" things happen to you but lower willpower will change the relationship between you and your follower.

Willpower is super easy to recover when free and it will always be that way it's like your reward for escaping being enslaved and I don't think it need tweaking harder you make it to escape devices the harder you'll find it to recover willpower (so you can control it that way) as for losing willpower.... even without other DD mods you'll lose willpower if you get into too much debt either via deals or by not paying your follower (you lose loads when they steal your gold/items).

10 minutes ago, Svel said:

I realllllly love this mod, and got a suggestion, how about when you're enslaved, like the slut deal, there is a chance they interrupt and make you offer yourself to the person you're trying to talk to? 

Yea, I might do that ^^ 

6 hours ago, CaptainChaos said:

A few suggestions:

some other options for getting into devious gear could include the following:

Deviously Enchanted Chests https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1405-deviously-enchanted-chests/

it puts the PC into devious device (possible EC+ assaults) but does not provide keys 

Deviously Enslaved Continued https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2414-deviously-enslaved-continued-2018-4-2/

it can have assaults happen, cause enslavement, follower can put devices on PC (stuff player "missed" finding when looting) and more

Devious Device Helpers (Beta) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5236-devious-device-helpers-beta/

follower will at times ask to tie the player up, it will use devices in inventory (but can spawn stuff if you have nothing in inventory), and if used with 

the right combination of settings the follower will not have the release dialogue unless debt is fully paid off.  

post i tried to explain the differences between this mod and Devious Device Helpers mod (may not be as clear as it could be though)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82710-devious-followers-beta-8th-april-2018/?do=findComment&comment=2201509

just an FYI for those interested

FYI, with the new DD4 update it is possible to 'manipulate the locks' when putting on devices so that you don't need a key later to take them off.

It's possible to do this with the cuffs/corset etc that your follower gives you. This may be intended functionality (to make it more likely that your follower will punish you for removing them & make it more likely you will ask for the deal in the first place), but it may not be as it allows you to remove these items without your followers assistance or finding/having the right keys.

I think it's possible to inhibit it, but I don't know how.

25 minutes ago, Lostdreamer said:

FYI, with the new DD4 update it is possible to 'manipulate the locks' when putting on devices so that you don't need a key later to take them off.

It's possible to do this with the cuffs/corset etc that your follower gives you. This may be intended functionality (to make it more likely that your follower will punish you for removing them & make it more likely you will ask for the deal in the first place), but it may not be as it allows you to remove these items without your followers assistance or finding/having the right keys.

I think it's possible to inhibit it, but I don't know how.

If I recall, to stop that you'll need to either equip the item via script, or use a custom item that sets the "DisableLockManipulation" property to true.