On 12/04/2018 at 2:47 AM, xboronx said:

3. If you could just increase enslavement debt, price for freedom and enslavement failure debt maximums x10 to 100k, 200k and 1 million would be perfect.

I discovered a small bug: After a few deals i got the armbinder deal, and after that i got the wear a collar deal which i couldn't put on because i was already trapped in the armbinder. The follower complains extremly fast and often then, so debt rakes up quickly. Sure this is a mean and efficient way to quickly fully enslave the player, but maybe you could add a check in the code that if the player is too tied up to be able to equip further deal items that the follower puts them on you instead then.

I missed you post >< I did up the max but not as high as that because of mentioned issues.

using the console to get those values. (this isn't setting the max on the MCM this is setting there actual values.

set _DflowEnslavedebt to 100000 (Enslavement trigger)

set _DflowEDebt to 50000 (this is half enslavement debt trigger)

set _DflowSlaveDebt to 200000 (freedom cost)

set _Dflowfailure to 1000000 (Enslavement failure)

As for that bug I think that shouldn't be an issue but let me look into it (may be a DD setting) maybe you have old version of DD this mod really need DD 4.0.

================

Small teaser, I have finished adding endless mode, in this mode you'll never get enslaved but instead your follower will chain you up till you lower your debt enough.

But what if you have made all your deals and have no gold .......

Well made an extra deal that just adds time to existing deals (all deals must be taken) this will be available outside endless mode.

SOOOOOO close to 1.0 I can taste it ^^ like really all i need to do is sort out the save/load MCM setting and Hypotherma issue. After this it's all about more content in this mod or the sister mod I'm planning.

Out of curiosity what mods are required for making the tattoos work? I have the basic Slavetats mod but are any others required? If this is a question that has been asked a million times I apologize, but might be good to mention all the requirements for tattoos to work in the description.

Small teaser, I have finished adding endless mode, in this mode you'll never get enslaved but instead your follower will chain you up till you lower your debt enough.

Very nice. I eagerly await this feature :blush:

Greetings once again!

First off, thank you, Lozeak, for your continued hard work on this great mod. Been using it ever since it came out, and it just keeps getting better.

I finally found the time to update from version 0.9c to the newest version, and I very much appreciate the new features.

There is one minor oddity I noticed, however: Alongside your mod, I am using Deviously Enslaved Continued by Verstort (another great mod). In version 0.9c, whenever I was with a devious follower, DECs debug print in the console would tell me "devious followers has locked the player". You see, each cycle, DEC prints its outcome into the console (not vulnerable, rolled too low for enslavement, etc). What this message concerning your mod means is that my PC can not be approached for slavery, even when vulnerable (the point of DEC), because there is a follower protecting the PC...or he has enslaved the PC himself ^^ Which makes perfect sense of course.

Now, in the new version, this notification is gone, and even though my PC had a (devious) follower, DEC would trigger.

Unfortunately, I am not sure how DEC checks for these things. What I did up to now was to look though the quest "_dflow" in tes5edit, to see what changes were made from 0.9c to the current version. I found a couple of changes which might be relevant to this (for instance: under stages, there is an entry named "log entry" and it was previously set to "Owned", where now its "abusive follower", or farther down, under aliases, there is an entry "forced reference" which had the value "Player [0000014]" in the old version, but now its not set). Again, I might be looking in the wrong spot entirely here.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards, s3ngine

Not sure if this is known issue or if anyone else has run into this, but it appears that your follower will accept payment for removing the DCL time locked yolk, but fails to remove the actual item. Is it supposed to remove the item or is your follower supposed to refuse to remove the device like the DCL time locked chastity belt? Something isn't right.

I seem to have got myself stuck.

Whilst adventuring, my follower has decided I would look good in a pony outfit.

Then demanded I go to the local stables....and offered to either let me pay her or fuck a horse.

I only have the option to fuck a horse in dialog (presumably due to low willpower), but my follower can't find a horse for me to fuck.

The only dialog I can trigger with my follower is the demand I go to the stables etc.

Any idea how to progress this?

9 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Out of curiosity what mods are required for making the tattoos work? I have the basic Slavetats mod but are any others required? If this is a question that has been asked a million times I apologize, but might be good to mention all the requirements for tattoos to work in the description.

Very nice. I eagerly await this feature :blush:

it works for me.  the mods i have installed are :

this one (duh)

Slavetats (and a ton of tats packs)

Slavetats Event Bridge

Rape Tattoos (if you are victim in a SL animation you can get a tattoo, adjustable) 

Fade Tattoos  (Rape tattoos fade over time)

37 minutes ago, Lostdreamer said:

Then demanded I go to the local stables....and offered to either let me pay her or fuck a horse.

I only have the option to fuck a horse in dialog (presumably due to low willpower), but my follower can't find a horse for me to fuck.

The only dialog I can trigger with my follower is the demand I go to the stables etc.

which stable did you try??  some vanilla stable do not count (because they are not technically stables).

i have got it to work at Whiterun Stables, Markarth Stables, and (i think) Windhelm Stables.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

which stable did you try??  some vanilla stable do not count (because they are not technically stables).

i have got it to work at Whiterun Stables, Markarth Stables, and (i think) Windhelm Stables.

All of the above. Riften and Solitude as well. Riften was where I bought the horse.

ETA: An idea has occurred to me. Since the 'tell them you are a slut' dialog can fire off several times in succession, how about some kind of consequence for it along the lines of "well, if you are going to insist..." or letting low willpower outcomes happen sooner than they might otherwise?

Or would that be harder than it sounds because it involves tracking how many times it's happened succession rather than just a flat probability of happening?

It just feels a little odd to have my being told to tell them I am a slut several times in a row (for example, talking to blacksmiths to get gear upgraded via Loot and Degradation) and for them to just keep brushing it off rather than things escalating - and this mod is all about the escalation, after all...

OMG Go-live day!!! \o/ 

I remember when we were still worried about followers that wouldn't accrue debt and invisible shoes. A long journey but the finished product is a must have SL mod.

Great work Lozeak, and gratz on v1.0

:cake: 

Congratulations on 1.0! I've been following and playing since the beginning. Love mods like this / Sasha / Submissive Lola... any fun to be had while out and about. I do have one recurring issue that happens even in one. Sometimes the Devious Follower dialog doesn't appear. Currently Iona is my follower; the put me in a straightjacket and said go to town. I went to town and now she doesn't have any Devious Follower dialogue. Just the blah blah, what is a thane, I need to trade some things with you, blah blah. How do you get the DF dialogue back when this happens?  

Thanks and thanks again for the great mod. Going to go for Endless mode next to see what it does. (Also love during the slut deal she actually throws you armor on the ground. Too awesomeness)

2 hours ago, tester86 said:

Congratulations on 1.0! I've been following and playing since the beginning. Love mods like this / Sasha / Submissive Lola... any fun to be had while out and about. I do have one recurring issue that happens even in one. Sometimes the Devious Follower dialog doesn't appear. Currently Iona is my follower; the put me in a straightjacket and said go to town. I went to town and now she doesn't have any Devious Follower dialogue. Just the blah blah, what is a thane, I need to trade some things with you, blah blah. How do you get the DF dialogue back when this happens?  

Thanks and thanks again for the great mod. Going to go for Endless mode next to see what it does. (Also love during the slut deal she actually throws you armor on the ground. Too awesomeness)

I think the straitjacket event specifically wants you to go into an inn - that might be why you aren't seeing any other Devious Follower dialogue.  I think the games like that event stop all other functions of Devious Followers until you complete them, so you don't get screwed *that* hard by them.  So try going into the local inn and seeing if any new dialogue shows up.

If DF dialogue does fully stop at some point your best bet would probably be to use the MCM options to reset the mod - on one of the older versions I had a problem like that with one of the slavery events.  I haven't see DF fail on any of the recent versions myself yet tho.

BTW - grats on 1.0 Lozeak, looking forward to trying it out soon.

1.0... Major Kudos for reaching your ideal point for the mod,,  I am really looking forward to trying out the endless mode..  Nice job on the Mod.. Definately a must have mod in any playthrough I do now..  My poor "Girl" has no idea what is about to befall her..  My only tough choice now is which follower to choose haha.. 

On a side note I am going to predict the "other mod idea" your are pondering will be a huge success to..   Take your time and get a nice Alpha ready and I know a LOT of us will be eager to help test it .. Keep on Rockin'

12 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

I found with the Solitude Stable the trigger zone was out on the road between the entrance to stables and the Quick travel carriage..  it might be you need to be close to the location Icon (the area where it tells you you have discovered the stable). Good luck in finding the sweet spot the suprise is worth it ...

22 hours ago, Lozeak said:

I missed you post >< I did up the max but not as high as that because of mentioned issues.

using the console to get those values. (this isn't setting the max on the MCM this is setting there actual values.

set _DflowEnslavedebt to 100000 (Enslavement trigger)

set _DflowEDebt to 50000 (this is half enslavement debt trigger)

set _DflowSlaveDebt to 200000 (freedom cost)

set _Dflowfailure to 1000000 (Enslavement failure)

As for that bug I think that shouldn't be an issue but let me look into it (may be a DD setting) maybe you have old version of DD this mod really need DD 4.0.

================

Thanks this is fine enough for me :).

4 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

Struggling to get the stables quest to work?

I found with the Solitude Stable the trigger zone was out on the road between the entrance to stables and the Quick travel carriage..  it might be you need to be close to the location Icon (the area where it tells you you have discovered the stable). Good luck in finding the sweet spot the suprise is worth it ...

normally I would try triggering the quest right after fast traveling to the location.

On a couple of occasions I tried walking right up to the horses and triggering the dialog. Still no luck.

...Ooooh! I've just had a thought!

Does this try and use vanilla/standard horses for this, rather than spawning one?... because I have a horse AI fix (Educated Horses) in my load order so depending how that works it's possible I don't have any vanilla horses.

By the Gods, thank you, @Lozeak, thank you very much indeed! I missed the past couple months of development here and didn't even notice that you dropped the dependency on the Zaz Extension mod, now I can play with your mighty fine mod in my main profile. Whoo-hoo! Looking at the feature list and the summary of how everything works, it seems that you have added so very much to this mod since I last tested it. The mod was already huge fun back then, can't wait to play it now! How good that it is weekend and I have no pressing things to attend to.

Cheers! Looking very much forward to what "Plans for the Future" will bring. :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I think the straitjacket event specifically wants you to go into an inn - that might be why you aren't seeing any other Devious Follower dialogue.  I think the games like that event stop all other functions of Devious Followers until you complete them, so you don't get screwed *that* hard by them.  So try going into the local inn and seeing if any new dialogue shows up.

If DF dialogue does fully stop at some point your best bet would probably be to use the MCM options to reset the mod - on one of the older versions I had a problem like that with one of the slavery events.  I haven't see DF fail on any of the recent versions myself yet tho.

BTW - grats on 1.0 Lozeak, looking forward to trying it out soon.

Once my follower put the straight jacket on me, when I spoke to her she said basically that only an inn will she do anything. No problem. I went to an inn and once there there was only the vanilla follower discussions. Nothing was said that I was in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun wearing a straight jacket. The only things had to say were the normal... wait here, trade with me, what is a thane... Devious Followers was no mas. 

Reloading an earlier game fixed it so I played some more. Got into debt and enslaved on purpose, got the rules, spawned a heavy yoke via console and put that one. Got the harder rules. Went to Whiterun to get the yoke off.

New bug... I had the slut / armbinder / naked deal going and it kept spamming about every minute or so "throws clothes and locks arms" whilst I was already locked in a heavy yoke. Follower knew about the yoke, she made the rules worse while wearing it so maybe the mod needs to check? Also, was already naked, maybe the mod could check that, too. 

Well, got the yoke off and low and behold only the vanilla follower dialog appeared again. Couldn't pay her, ask about the rules, make a deal, nada. Somehow, randomly, I lose DF dialog and have it revert to vanilla. Maybe a debug option to bring back DF dialog? It's happened, for me at least, quite a bit.  When you reset the mod it clears follower, clears debt, as if nothing before happened. It does do that (I tried) but that defeats the work to get enslaved (which is a goal sometimes) 

Still, love the mod and I'm appreciative of all the work that must have gone into it;  and "that'll do pig," made me snort I laughed so hard the first time I heard it that I had to make sure I did that again! The games are the best!

Thanks much!

2 hours ago, tester86 said:

Once my follower put the straight jacket on me, when I spoke to her she said basically that only an inn will she do anything. No problem. I went to an inn and once there there was only the vanilla follower discussions. Nothing was said that I was in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun wearing a straight jacket. The only things had to say were the normal... wait here, trade with me, what is a thane... Devious Followers was no mas. 

Reloading an earlier game fixed it so I played some more. Got into debt and enslaved on purpose, got the rules, spawned a heavy yoke via console and put that one. Got the harder rules. Went to Whiterun to get the yoke off.

New bug... I had the slut / armbinder / naked deal going and it kept spamming about every minute or so "throws clothes and locks arms" whilst I was already locked in a heavy yoke. Follower knew about the yoke, she made the rules worse while wearing it so maybe the mod needs to check? Also, was already naked, maybe the mod could check that, too. 

Well, got the yoke off and low and behold only the vanilla follower dialog appeared again. Couldn't pay her, ask about the rules, make a deal, nada. Somehow, randomly, I lose DF dialog and have it revert to vanilla. Maybe a debug option to bring back DF dialog? It's happened, for me at least, quite a bit.  When you reset the mod it clears follower, clears debt, as if nothing before happened. It does do that (I tried) but that defeats the work to get enslaved (which is a goal sometimes) 

Still, love the mod and I'm appreciative of all the work that must have gone into it;  and "that'll do pig," made me snort I laughed so hard the first time I heard it that I had to make sure I did that again! The games are the best!

Thanks much!

Yea, I'll fix the yoke issue soon.

I don't know what is causing your dialogue issues, the mod is pretty aggressive forcing what it wants your follower to say there is a debug for dialog in the mcm if that is on it could be your issue. What follower is it and are you using follower mods and does the follower have _DMaster in it's factions.

8 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Does this try and use vanilla/standard horses for this, rather than spawning one?... because I have a horse AI fix (Educated Horses) in my load order so depending how that works it's possible I don't have any vanilla horses.

It's that then.

So basically, I is really hard to detect a multiple different locations in Skyrim so that quest looks for a town keyword then when you trigger the yes it looks for an NPC named "Horse"

47 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

It's that then.

So basically, I is really hard to detect a multiple different locations in Skyrim so that quest looks for a town keyword then when you trigger the yes it looks for an NPC named "Horse"

I don't think it replaces the assets themselves - I think it's just an AI fix.

Still, it's an easy one to test. I'll pull it out of my load order and see what happens. It hasn't seemed to affect the Bash Patch, so that would suggest it's left the NPC alone. Might be waiting a little while for the event to recur tho.

Thank you for the quick feedback.

ETA: Quick testing suggests there may be another deeper issue. If all it's checking for as an NPC named 'Horse', they are still named that with Educated Horses loaded.

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Do you guys and gals put devious follower before or after devious helper in your load order ?

thanks

i put them in this order

Devious Device Helpers 

Devious Followers

persona settings i use are in this post 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82710-devious-followers-13th-april-2018/?do=findComment&comment=2201509