2 hours ago, Thelargir said:

...Also, I'd prefer it if there was an alternative to the chastity-belt deal. (I really dislike chastity-belts :tongue: )....

Yeah, I never cared for the chastity belts myself. I find them quite hideous to look at. But since most of the BDSM mods seem to love the things I made the best of it and model swapped the belts/bras with a lingerie mod.

Here's the Captured Dreams "belt" my poor little slave found herself in after agreeing to become the Master's property:

Spoiler

5ad463afecc04_bandicam2018-04-1500-21-12-286.thumb.png.3bccb81af34449f64a002ac6f47df4e8.png

trying mod another time, later it was buggy, now all is ok. have one question: when mod is not active willpower changes anyway, is that normal? and if it is as planned could you make it influence on player behavior in all game? for example disable "no" answer on proposal questions with low willpower. it will be greate, but willpower sistem must be more wide and more customisible, now i can lost all in seconds. understand that it is hard to do, but may be it is real to block some dialog points in most common mods or triger events in them, and it may be optional addon to mod. i believe in you.

12 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Prolly a bug, I never tested the code.

Not sure what you mean, did the mod bug out or are you saying it might because the code tests if there is a 4 person animation and if not it will do 3 then 2(1 person is player). I did test it with less animations and never got a bug except for the bug where you get a virtual call because an NPC leaves cell but that's a classic bug that is not really to do with me and very rare.

Its not a bug per se... but seems various option in the mod launch 3some and 4 some...and there are almost any animation released that supports them AND devious devices, thus weird things happens.

Since the mod is quite likely to equip Devious devices i guess removing 3some and 4 some would be a good idea or make them conditional.

On 16/04/2018 at 3:47 AM, Svel said:

Thee follower interrupting for sex dialogue doesn't seem to be working. Also it popped up during the jacket event for some reason. 

It will be fixed next version and yea I didn't intend that but I might leave it in :smile:

On 16/04/2018 at 5:17 AM, MrEsturk said:

I had a suggestion: if your player's Willpower and Resistance is low enough sometimes your follower will attempt to push a deal on you the moment you speak to her.

I've actually hacked in a test version on my copy of your mod. It works like this: Whenever it is time for the follower to add more debt the script checks if the player's Willpower/Resist are low. If both are low enough (and the player isn't currently bogged down with a bunch of deals already) there's a random chance a global variable will be set. If the global is set trying to speak to your follower will automatically lead to her offering to make you a deal instead of her default greeting.

One thing I like about the system I set up is you can't just reload cheat out of it, since its linked to a global secretly turned on at random during debt additions. Naturally the global variable is set back to 0 after the player accepts or successfully refuses the deal, restoring the ability to speak to the follower normally.

I do like the idea but at I don't want to directly control the flow of the deal because I like the concept of the player dooming themselves with them.

On 16/04/2018 at 7:45 AM, Thelargir said:

This mod is awesome!
And I've got a suggestion for something I'd like to see added. Not sure if this has been brought up before. Anyway.
Sexual favors - As an alternative to making a deal with your follower, the player can instead choose to perform a single sexual favor in return for reduced debt. 
Could help with managing debt before it gets out of hand, but every sexual favor results in a loss of willpower, so you can't just do it nonstop without eventual consequences. 
I'm thinking a progression of favors from handjob (100 debt reduction) - boobjob (300) - blowjob (500) - sex (800) - anal (1000).

Also, I'd prefer it if there was an alternative to the chastity-belt deal. (I really dislike chastity-belts :tongue: ) 
How about a deal where you have to call your follower "master" or something like that, but they would still own your pussy, just without a chastity belt?

So yea maybe a way to do that could be possible no plans yet, I would have to have a good idea for it than just debt for sex.

Chasity belt - So yea I'm not 100% a fan of em either because they block a lot of Sexlab animations, if I get to adding more deals I will make an MCM to pick your 3 fav deals... I have no good deal ideas atm though.

On 16/04/2018 at 11:02 AM, crococat said:

trying mod another time, later it was buggy, now all is ok. have one question: when mod is not active willpower changes anyway, is that normal? and if it is as planned could you make it influence on player behavior in all game? for example disable "no" answer on proposal questions with low willpower. it will be greate, but willpower sistem must be more wide and more customisible, now i can lost all in seconds. understand that it is hard to do, but may be it is real to block some dialog points in most common mods or triger events in them, and it may be optional addon to mod. i believe in you.

I did notice that but wasn't worried because it recovers too when the mod is disabled but isn't acted upon....

So yes my next mod will use the same willpower in this mod (this will not be a master) it's concept is my broader and more game breaking but the idea is to make the world a more devious place.

On 16/04/2018 at 2:25 PM, darkfender666 said:

Its not a bug per se... but seems various option in the mod launch 3some and 4 some...and there are almost any animation released that supports them AND devious devices, thus weird things happens.

Since the mod is quite likely to equip Devious devices i guess removing 3some and 4 some would be a good idea or make them conditional.

If you set things up you can make it so there not called (disable animation use DD filters) so these weird things don't happen.

================ What's next =======================

So I was about to start on my next mod but well I had an epic idea (not content) but the way to make the mod a little more random/dangerous I should release it tomorrow with the bug fixes.

I have brainstormed another game which if it get's done will be added as well :smile:

34 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Chasity belt - So yea I'm not 100% a fan of em either because they block a lot of Sexlab animations, if I get to adding more deals I will make an MCM to pick your 3 fav deals... I have no good deal ideas atm though.

Well, us users could possibly help with brainstorming a few new deal sets, possibly one or two would be good enough to use. :classic_tongue:

I'll throw a few in off the top of my head:

Exhibitionist Deal (all of these can be refused except at low willpower):

• Stage 1 - When talking to an NPC, the follower may cough out loud.  If they do, you have to show the NPC your boobs (unequips chest armor if accepted).  Very similar to the "I'm a slut" deal in functionality but has a much lower chance of happening (say 1/10).  If you are already naked, you rub yourself instead (DD idle animation ect).
  • Stage 2 - Your follower may ask you undress and dance naked inside inns or Jarl's halls.  If you can't due to bondage, you instead have to service a random patron (SL scene).
  • Stage 3 - Your follower may ask you to masturbate in public.  Extra functionality could be to have the masturbation attract a crowd, or the follower could make comments about how you are doing.  Possibly high willpower could ask to move into a more hidden area (to avoid guards in case of public indecency mods).

Piercing deal

• Stage 1 - Follower asks you to wear nipple piercings
  • Stage 2 - Follower asks you to wear a clit piercing
  • Stage 3 - Follower replaces the nipple piercings with the heretical piercing collar (the DD item that is a collar with a chain attached to nipple piercings).  Follower is allowed to ask to play with your boobs (random boobjob animation)

Drinking Deal

• Stage 1 - follower wants to have some fun with you.  You agree to drink what they offer you in safe areas, and get debt if you refuse.  What they ask you to drink could be skooma, alcohol or a aphrodisiac potion that gives you a big bump in arousal.  Would work well for those that use mods that cause effects while drunk or when taking Skooma.
  • Stage 2 - follower is allowed to ask you to drink sexual fluids "from the tap".  You have a few minutes in-game to ask a random NPC or the follower itself if you can drink their cum and/or milk.  Starts an oral or breastfeeding animation.  If you don't the follower adds debt.
  • Stage 3 - follower is allowed to ask you to drink a creature's sperm.  You have a few minutes in-game to approach a domestic creature, such as a dog or horse.  This deal could temporarily spawn a stray dog next to the follower to help people that don't use a mod that adds extra creatures to towns.  Starts an oral animation.

Anal Plug deal

• Stage 1 - follower request that you wear a simple iron anal plug.
  • Stage 2 - follower upgrades the plug to a soulgem plug.
  • Stage 3 - follower upgrades the plug to a pony-tail plug.  The follower is allowed to demand anal sex in town.
55 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Well, us users could possibly help with brainstorming a few new deal sets, possibly one or two would be good enough to use. :classic_tongue:

I'll throw a few in off the top of my head:

Exhibitionist Deal (all of these can be refused except at low willpower):

• Stage 1 - When talking to an NPC, the follower may cough out loud.  If they do, you have to show the NPC your boobs (unequips chest armor if accepted).  Very similar to the "I'm a slut" deal in functionality but has a much lower chance of happening (say 1/10).  If you are already naked, you rub yourself instead (DD idle animation ect).
  • Stage 2 - Your follower may ask you undress and dance naked inside inns or Jarl's halls.  If you can't due to bondage, you instead have to service a random patron (SL scene).
  • Stage 3 - Your follower may ask you to masturbate in public.  Extra functionality could be to have the masturbation attract a crowd, or the follower could make comments about how you are doing.  Possibly high willpower could ask to move into a more hidden area (to avoid guards in case of public indecency mods). also if willpower to low follower can pimp you out to crowd (small chance) with a comment about you having aroused them so much it is only fair that you help them take care of their aroused needs.

Piercing deal

• Stage 1 - Follower asks you to wear nipple piercings (shock piercings??)
  • Stage 2 - Follower asks you to wear a clit piercing (shock piercings??)
  • Stage 3 - Follower replaces the nipple piercings with the heretical piercing collar (the DD item that is a collar with a chain attached to nipple piercings).  Follower is allowed to ask to play with your boobs (random boobjob animation) follower can sell you to others for boobjobs if willpower to low.

Anal Plug deal

• Stage 1 - follower request that you wear a simple iron anal plug.
  • Stage 2 - follower upgrades the plug to a soulgem plug.
  • Stage 3 - follower upgrades the plug to a pony-tail plug.  The follower is allowed to demand anal sex in town. if willpower to low follower can also pimp you to others for anal sex in town as well.

i like your ideas.  added a few possible modification ideas to some of those suggestions (colored text above).

these ideas get a +1 from me (with or without modifications).

Chains Deal

Stage 1 - Follower locks you in a Chain Harness (body)

Stage 2 - Follower adds Chain Harness (legs), Chain Harness (arms) and Chain Harness (bra)

Stage 3 - Follower adds Chain Harness (wrists), Chain Harness (ankles), and Chain Harness (nipple chains) while in safe areas. 

Follower can also pimp you out to others (non hostile NPCs) if willpower to low.

Iron Fetters Deal

Stage 1 - Follower has you in a Iron Collar (short chain)

Stage 2 - Follower adds Iron Fetters (Ball & Chain)

Stage 3 - Follower has you wear a Iron Breast Yoke in safe areas. Follower can also sell you (possible use by NPCs or non hostile Creatures) if willpower to low.

I think your mod could use a description revamp. The most notable thing missing is the list of sexual content that it provides (i.e. sex scenes). If I understand correctly, its still a work in progress, but so far from the current description of the mod it is not clear if the mod provides any, or relies on other mods doing so (like rape when naked or in bondage mods). And if it does, it should be also explicitly mentioned. This is kind of important because one of the main mechanics of the mod is the willpower decay system, based on PC being the victim of aggressive sex, but how PC is supposed to end up in those, is not explained at all.

On 16/04/2018 at 7:45 AM, Thelargir said:

Also, I'd prefer it if there was an alternative to the chastity-belt deal. (I really dislike chastity-belts :tongue: ) 
How about a deal where you have to call your follower "master" or something like that, but they would still own your pussy, just without a chastity belt?

I have always wondered why there isn't a "ring gag" equivalent for chastity belts..  I know there is the open back varient but nothing to ensure both hole are always available..  Might be impractical to create but an always open for buisiness could prove a lot of fun..

5 hours ago, Pupkin said:

I think your mod could use a description revamp. The most notable thing missing is the list of sexual content that it provides (i.e. sex scenes). If I understand correctly, its still a work in progress, but so far from the current description of the mod it is not clear if the mod provides any, or relies on other mods doing so (like rape when naked or in bondage mods). And if it does, it should be also explicitly mentioned. This is kind of important because one of the main mechanics of the mod is the willpower decay system, based on PC being the victim of aggressive sex, but how PC is supposed to end up in those, is not explained at all.

There is some but are triggered via low willpower/top level deal/games. So willpower can decay from the lack on money to pay debts via deals or not paying the follower so there is a system in the mod to decay willpower. That said, I do recommend using other mod w/this mod. You are right though the description needs an FAQ.

Deal-Suggestions - I like them ( I have copied them down to look at em when I get around to the doing more deals they will help me work out new deals I'm sure) 

So update added ^^

Another game added 

Debt Punishment slider for deal/nolives follower knock down

Chaos Mode

This mode is like amazing ^^ 

So you can set the min/max for your setting and set how often (after you sleep) they reroll

Some epic things that can happen.

You roll low DD removal cost/Low increase meaning you can quest dungeons safly for days

or you roll a high price you can't afford so you take the debt by misake and well you rolled the multi to be 2.0 so you get double the debt of the high cost 

But don't worry you have deals

So the buy out price will effect exsisting deals so a roll could free you or doom you till next roll

Also if thing get bad and you roll high debt removal on deals that would be nice then find out you rolled the deals last 10 days

Or maybe you rolled low debt removal and have to take a lot of them lets hope you day roll is low >.0

Also rolling the lives means sometime you can quest for ages other times you better be careful

You can see the outputted settings in the MCM menu there is a conceal mod that will hide them if you want to be surprised tho

Either way, makes so some days the mod can screw you over epically and other life is good .

6 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

I have always wondered why there isn't a "ring gag" equivalent for chastity belts..  I know there is the open back varient but nothing to ensure both hole are always available..  Might be impractical to create but an always open for buisiness could prove a lot of fun..

To be fair, at that point it simply wouldn't be a "chastity" belt, it would just be a fancy piece of sexy metal underwear.  I'd totally be for it however, because I've always found the open-back chastity belts to be hot (and often sadly underused).

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Chaos Mode

This mode is like amazing ^^ 

So you can set the min/max for your setting and set how often (after you sleep) they reroll

This sounds hilarious, I'll have to try it.  I don't think I've seen a mod do a settings scramble mode before, could be something that spices up gameplay if things get boring.  Thanks for the update!

Games Trigger

Blindfold in dungeon

Bondage boots in dungeon

Gag while sleeping

Need over half failure debt

Need low willpower 

Other devices can block event

There is a timer too that is reset on follower add game done

42 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

To be fair, at that point it simply wouldn't be a "chastity" belt, it would just be a fancy piece of sexy metal underwear.  

To some degree this is also true of ring gags. Don't ask how I know this, but you can actually talk pretty easily in a ring gag. ;)

The real point of a ring gag is to allow unfettered 'access' :tongue:

Updated again 1.11 literally makes it possible to access the chaos mode menu from older saves so those mid game 1.10 and want to update can.

Edit- 1.12 - MCM things were a little broke (didn't display .0 on one and other would look up wrong setting (it would save correctly tho)

Sry for notification spam :tongue:

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Updated again 1.11 literally makes it possible to access the chaos mode menu from older saves so those mid game 1.00 and want to update can.

Edit- 1.12 - MCM things were a little broke (didn't display .0 on one and other would look up wrong setting (it would save correctly tho)

Sry for notification spam :tongue:

Heh, notification spam at least means we aren't likely to miss the update.:classic_tongue:

I did attempt a upgrade form 1.01 to 1.12, but had one major issue - Willpower and Resistance were flatlined at 0.  Just to be safe I went ahead and did a uninstall-clean save-reinstall of 1.12 and everything seems to be working in the MCM menu now.  Thanks to the save/load settings options this wasn't a big issue.

Lots of user control in that chaos mode, thanks for the continued updates!

Orgasm denial could also work as a new deal not restricted to slavery, perhaps as an add-on to the current Chastity Belt deal. If you're desperate for another deal your follower could mention "want to see you squirm for a week" (could be configurable). If you accept you're given a vaginal plug that randomly vibrates but edges only, keeping you aroused but never allowing orgasm.

What does the follower get out of it? Having control over you and the fact you'd probably be begging for sexual release after a week which then your follower would be happy to help with. You won't be able to pay off this deal early or it could just be very expensive. If you don't pay off the deal the plug and belt are equipped again for another week of sexual torment.

There would be, of course, potential downsides to this deal. If you're Willpower happens to get low enough (very possible) then your follower won't take the belt and plug off/out after a week has passed. You'll just stay locked in the belt with the plug continuing it's torment until another week goes by. If you managed to get your Willpower high enough by that time you'll get your release, otherwise....

Also if your debt is more than 50% of the debt limit then your follower won't let you out for release until you get your debt under control.

This deal has the potential to keep your poor character locked in a belt for weeks if not careful but otherwise only for week (configurable) if managed properly or you pay a hefty expense to be let off the deal early.

8 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Ahh, of course because I injected the 2 Globals into Update.Esm so yea 1.0 upgrade is not a thing

Had a decent play session this afternoon with 1.12 on a clean save, seems to work fine.  I didn't try out chaos mode yet but everything else seemed to work, and I got the new game to trigger and it played out fine.

One more minor idea - if it could be detected easily, it could be cool for followers to lose "lives" if they are the victims in a Sexlab scene.  I imagine most people use Defeat or Cursed Loot with this mod and use one of those mod's combat surrender features.  Since both of those mods and others like them allow for the follower to be included in the scene as a victim, it could be an interesting extra hit for losing if your follower lost "lives" while you were in the scene and hit you with a debt increase as revenge for getting them into that situation. 

Similarly, if someone runs a mod like Aroused Creatures and lets their follower get bent over by the town mutt, they could take their anger/shame out on your pocketbook for not kicking the dog off. :classic_tongue:

That being said, if it would require a lot of extra papyrus load or scanning to detect this, it probably isn't worth it.  The mod seems to be pretty tame load wise so far, and it would be best to keep it that way.

42 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

This deal has the potential to keep your poor character locked in a belt for weeks if not careful but otherwise only for week (configurable) if managed properly or you pay a hefty expense to be let off the deal early.

Some cool ideas, altho in my personal opinion I don't think the deals need to get that complicated or have special durations/payouts.  All of the other deals can be temporarily broken, you just get a debt increase as punishment cheating your deal.  I think an edging deal could work really well as a 4th level of the chastity belt deal, but I don't think it would need special rules since you could get the same effect by setting the buyout period to 7 days with an excessively high multiplier for early release. 

However, since at low willpower you can't even pay your debt off without paying off deals first I think a locked-in deal like that would be pretty disruptive (you may run out of deals to take before you can even get the belt off and have a chance of regaining willpower).

Mostly I'm thinking how for near-perma chastity, there are lots of other mods that cover that already (Captured Dreams/Keyholder or many of the special belt events from Cursed Loot).  Up to Lozeak, but so far DF has been more gameplay-centric and less like the traditional DD mods that have you in blocking devices all of the time.

first off THANKS for the update(s)

chaos mode = more fun times

sadly it will take a few days before i can play with that having to start a new game first (due to PEBCAK with a different mod).

ah well at least i have something to look forward to ;)

2 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Orgasm denial could also work as a new deal not restricted to slavery, perhaps as an add-on to the current Chastity Belt deal. If you're desperate for another deal your follower could mention "want to see you squirm for a week" (could be configurable). If you accept you're given a vaginal plug that randomly vibrates but edges only, keeping you aroused but never allowing orgasm.

What does the follower get out of it? Having control over you and the fact you'd probably be begging for sexual release after a week which then your follower would be happy to help with. You won't be able to pay off this deal early or it could just be very expensive. If you don't pay off the deal the plug and belt are equipped again for another week of sexual torment.

There would be, of course, potential downsides to this deal. If you're Willpower happens to get low enough (very possible) then your follower won't take the belt and plug off/out after a week has passed. You'll just stay locked in the belt with the plug continuing it's torment until another week goes by. If you managed to get your Willpower high enough by that time you'll get your release, otherwise....

Also if your debt is more than 50% of the debt limit then your follower won't let you out for release until you get your debt under control.

Loving your ideas, would be amazing to see them included. You mentioned a current chastity deal, what is that?