IDEAS... Devious Keymaker option.

Key Seller - Your follower offers you devious device keys at high prices.

Pimping you out - Your follower can give you a whore yourself out quest, to release you from a nasty bondage device. Yokes, Armbinders, Boots, etc...

Whore Quest - Whore yourself out to 5 people to get a Devious key.

Customers pleasured... 1/10

Could take a while, finding 10 people who don't want to just straight outright rape your character. Cutting out the payment scheme...

Professional Lady - Devious protection... You are enchanted, on a daily basis ( ask each day ). But at a severe cost. ( Yoke and armbinder users only. )

1. Animal protection... 1000 gold per day of protection, or whore yourself out to 5 people.

2. Bad guy protection... 1500 gold per day, or whore yourself out to 8 people.

3. Dragon protection... 2000 gold per day, or whore yourself out to 10 people.

4. All protection... 3000 gold per day, or full time whore for a month. 5 customers per day, or items get put back on you. Deadline = 11pm each day.

I like the last option, its adds a reason to become a full time unwilling whore. With none of the perks of making any money.

During your whoring month, you continue with your Yoke and Armbinder protection scheme. A nice little perk of being a paid whore...

It may be worth offering to become a full time whore...

Working girl perk - As a perk of becoming a full time whore, your character becomes stronger. Giving them 100 extra carry weight.

So you can carry more junk out of dungeons, to try an pay off your followers debt system.

Just some ideas... :)

I actually really like these ideas, and hope you do too...

not sure how well most of your ideas would fit in with this mod but I do think the Key Seller idea would fit in great, but should only be the regular

standard device keys (just regular restraints key, chastity key and piercing removal tool).

price suggestions

restraints key             - 2000 gold   or 500 gold per level

chastity key               - 3000 gold   or 750 gold per level

piercing removal tool  - 5000 gold or 1000 gold per level

not added to debt but only when you can actually pay them the gold (they are following you for money and would not just trust you for keys to remove devices they may have added themselves).

It's the Yoke keys that are tough to get, as well as removing the Yokes. I've travelled across the map a few times to remove them from my character.

As for the Prostitution part, from what I've read in the comments. There is already some of it added to the game, this would just expand it.

I don't know for sure, as the mod features are not fully written in the main page description.

I like the idea of cost per level... high level characters would have to really empty out their bank account. If their follower hasn't already taken all your money...

Pimping you out - Your follower can give you a whore yourself out quest, to release you from a nasty bondage device. Yokes, Armbinders, Boots, etc...

Could take a while, finding 10 people who don't want to just straight outright rape your character. Cutting out the payment scheme...

Professional Lady - Devious protection... You are enchanted, on a daily basis ( ask each day ). But at a severe cost. ( Yoke and armbinder users only. )

1. Animal protection... 1000 gold per day of protection, or whore yourself out to 5 people.

4. All protection... 3000 gold per day, or full time whore for a month. 5 customers per day, or items get put back on you. Deadline = 11pm each day.

I like the last option, its adds a reason to become a full time unwilling whore. With none of the perks of making any money.

During your whoring month, you continue with your Yoke and Armbinder protection scheme. A nice little perk of being a paid whore...

Working girl perk - As a perk of becoming a full time whore, your character becomes stronger. Giving them 100 extra carry weight.

So you can carry more junk out of dungeons, to try an pay off your followers debt system.

not sure how well most of your ideas would fit in with this mod but I do think the Key Seller idea would fit in great, but should only be the regular

standard device keys (just regular restraints key, chastity key and piercing removal tool).

price suggestions

restraints key             - 2000 gold   or 500 gold per level

chastity key               - 3000 gold   or 750 gold per level

piercing removal tool  - 5000 gold or 1000 gold per level

not added to debt but only when you can actually pay them the gold (they are following you for money and would not just trust you for keys to remove devices they may have added themselves).

It's the Yoke keys that are tough to get, as well as removing the Yokes. I've travelled across the map a few times to remove them from my character.

As for the Prostitution part, from what I've read in the comments. There is already some of it added to the game, this would just expand it.

I don't know for sure, as the mod features are not fully written in the main page description.

I like the idea of cost per level... high level characters would have to really empty out their bank account. If their follower hasn't already taken all your money...

as for yoke keys - one type of yoke uses regular keys and the other is a type of "heavy bondage" which, if I remember right, is covered in the mod

as the follower does not release you from for fear of having that applied to him/her.

the prostitution part would be something that might or might not (depending on Lozeak's taste) be something for this mod.

and like you I would actually prefer the key cost to be determined by level (eg)

Pimping you out - Your follower can give you a whore yourself out quest, to release you from a nasty bondage device. Yokes, Armbinders, Boots, etc...

price suggestions

restraints key - 2000 gold or 500 gold per level

chastity key - 3000 gold or 750 gold per level

piercing removal tool - 5000 gold or 1000 gold per level

not added to debt but only when you can actually pay them the gold (they are following you for money and would not just trust you for keys to remove devices they may have added themselves).

as for yoke keys - one type of yoke uses regular keys and the other is a type of "heavy bondage" which, if I remember right, is covered in the mod

as the follower does not release you from for fear of having that applied to him/her.

the prostitution part would be something that might or might not (depending on Lozeak's taste) be something for this mod.

and like you I would actually prefer the key cost to be determined by level (eg)

Where costs are per level I would suggest that they should be configurable via the mum to allow for those players that use scarcity/economy mods to reduce the amount of gold in the game

Pimping you out - Your follower can give you a whore yourself out quest, to release you from a nasty bondage device. Yokes, Armbinders, Boots, etc...

price suggestions

not added to debt but only when you can actually pay them the gold (they are following you for money and would not just trust you for keys to remove devices they may have added themselves).

Where costs are per level I would suggest that they should be configurable via the mum to allow for those players that use scarcity/economy mods to reduce the amount of gold in the game

Yokes that use non-standard keys ("hand restraint keys") are Cursed-Loot specific items that Devious Followers shouldn't remove and is why followers won't take them off you.  It would be better to deal with those types of items directly in Cursed Loot by bumping up the rare key drop rates.

I believe most of the gold sinks in this mod are already configurable, which is great for higher level characters with crazy income (I'm guilty, I can't not take the free money a half-full Legacy of the Dragonborn museum produces).  I'd agree that as many of the flat-rate things as possible should be configurable in the MCM menu.

Was a bit confused about the enchantment idea until I re-read it, does this basically mean god-mode while heavily bound vs different types of enemies?  Cool idea if a bit odd lore-wise to come from your follower, not sure how it would be programmed however.

Prostitution options could be fun.  The way the mod is built however I'm not sure they would be needed, especially since Cursed Loot, Defeat and all manner of other prostitution mods exist that we can run at the same time as this mod to make money to pay for whatever we want.  Cursed Loot is especially great for that since its prostitution system is risky and may backfire with a jail fine or more devious devices, which would put you further in debt.

Still some cool ideas however.

Just fyi, Devious followers has such a feature. Your follower will unlock some devices for gold (even putting it "on your tab" if you happen to be short the cash.) cool.gif

price suggestions

Yokes that use non-standard keys ("hand restraint keys") are Cursed-Loot specific items that Devious Followers shouldn't remove and is why followers won't take them off you.  It would be better to deal with those types of items directly in Cursed Loot by bumping up the rare key drop rates.

I believe most of the gold sinks in this mod are already configurable, which is great for higher level characters with crazy income (I'm guilty, I can't not take the free money a half-full Legacy of the Dragonborn museum produces).  I'd agree that as many of the flat-rate things as possible should be configurable in the MCM menu.

Was a bit confused about the enchantment idea until I re-read it, does this basically mean god-mode while heavily bound vs different types of enemies?  Cool idea if a bit odd lore-wise to come from your follower, not sure how it would be programmed however.

Prostitution options could be fun.  The way the mod is built however I'm not sure they would be needed, especially since Cursed Loot, Defeat and all manner of other prostitution mods exist that we can run at the same time as this mod to make money to pay for whatever we want.  Cursed Loot is especially great for that since its prostitution system is risky and may backfire with a jail fine or more devious devices, which would put you further in debt.

Still some cool ideas however.

The Professional lady enchantments I came up with, are an extension of a mod I used a long time ago. Which I reckon I'll install again, if it still works.

Deviously Helpless, is a mod that I used a long time ago. I uninstalled it, because I had half of Skyrim chasing my character when she was trussed up in bondage gear.

The second picture on the page gives you a good idea, of the sex-a-thon that happens when your hapless female character ends up in full bondage gear.

The mod calms enemies for a while, varying with enemy types. But they chase you up hills, down hills and through villages.

I am currently using the highly configurable rape feature in Deviously Cursed Loot, which has people chasing my character for a distance before giving up. To ask my character a multi-answer question, that always leads to them having their way with my female character.

It's MCM options are excellent...

I just use the occasional ask for money option, which makes me about a 100 gold... Good for making cash, when stuck in the Devious Cursed Loot slave collar for weeks.

EDIT... The gold I was making was from my character being asked for sex, when naked, was from another mod. Naked Dungeons...

i realy want your mod in my load order (because it offers a light alternative to SD+ and SL Dialog, and its a good way to remove DDs if you got the money, and i just like the style of it), but in combination with EFF its not possible to dismiss followers (vanilla or 3th party)

i tried:

- paying debt (till "you can dissmis follower" option shows up) -> no effect at all

- didnt pay debt till they left and give a bounty -> they seem to leave but  just come back

- dismiss via console -> no effect

- dismiss vanilla dialog -> no effect

- dismiss via eff -> no effect

- payed debt -> deactivated EFF in load order -> payed debt again (100g for dismiss) -> dismiss (they leave) -> reactivate EFF in load order -> they came back one by one after they visit their home and after player does cell change (yes i know its in the save game hehe, was just a try)

- moved EFF Dialog below DF in load order -> no effect

what might be possible (not testet yet) to "dismiss" them with EFF in load order [hardcore version]:

- enslave follower via PAHE, revenge!

so i thought maybe a follower mod that will just use the vanilla follower system would work.

And i found this:

Simple multiple followers (Advanced version)

10 followers via vanilla system, force recruit possible (if dialog is missing), followers can relax...

first tests: WORKS with DF, yehaaaa!

i can recruit, pay debt, dismiss them and followers leave

now just need to play around a bit more to see if i was too happy too early

bug (on my EFF/DF setup):

after the follower game "gagged by DF follower-> to city -> 10 times sex to get the gag removed" the DF dialog shows up doubled in NPC dialog box -> after a cell change all DF related dialog will vanish and doesnt show up again, unless DF gets reseted via MCM

=> this bug was already reported, just wanted to confirm

I am also getting no visible collar, and the town collar refuses to be removed or give me the dialogue box options to remove it.

Indeed, I can confirm the same, invisible, and cannot be removed, even with a mod reset. I did notice the occasional notice saying 'if any devices remain, use DCL' but that's useless if I don't use or want to use DCL. Couldn't find a formid for any kind of key for this collar either.

Little functionality issue also is the crawl animations can be easily reset by various things and then you're standing no matter what, with other mods it would be easy to reset with a quick re-equip of the collar but that isn't an option here as mentioned above.

I believe this functionality (force crawl on item equip) has been implemented by a number of other mods to a better degree. Might be worth checking them out to improve the implementation.

I am also getting no visible collar, and the town collar refuses to be removed or give me the dialogue box options to remove it.

Indeed, I can confirm the same, invisible, and cannot be removed, even with a mod reset. I did notice the occasional notice saying 'if any devices remain, use DCL' but that's useless if I don't use or want to use DCL. Couldn't find a formid for any kind of key for this collar either.

Little functionality issue also is the crawl animations can be easily reset by various things and then you're standing no matter what, with other mods it would be easy to reset with a quick re-equip of the collar but that isn't an option here as mentioned above.

I believe this functionality (force crawl on item equip) has been implemented by a number of other mods to a better degree. Might be worth checking them out to improve the implementation.

the town collar (DF 0.9c) works on my setup like intended (HDT chain, crawling)

if its invisible check if you have:

- all mod requirements like zep, heretical

- run bodyslide (for heretical)

- have the DDdev build (and run bodyslide on it)

- load order for ZEP, ZAP, DDi, heretical is right

till now i have testet for removing the collar via (succesfully):

- NDUN (naked dungeons) Greybeards (will make followers angry if you need it again ;D)

- ask your DF follower to remove it (will cost you tho)

if all fails try the debug function in DDdev build MCM (remove quest devices) => that works too

the crawl animation is the same as from other mods like SD+, in DF case its from zep i guess

not sure if i missed a mod that does it better than SD+ and ZEP?

- NDUN (naked dungeons) Greybeards (will make followers angry if you need it again ;D)

if all fails try the debug function in DDdev build MCM (remove quest devices) => that works too

the crawl animation is the same as from other mods like SD+, in DF case its from zep i guess

Oh. That may just well be the problem. Wasn't aware the beta of DD was a requirement, isn't the beta game breaking though for most DD dependant mods?

I have all that, and the collar still does wonky things. Like currently when wearing the town collar I do a little shuffle walk like I'm in a really tight hobble dress, but my arms are up like I'm also in a yoke. But I do go to a crawl if I switch to sneaking...

Weird stuff, but I traced it to being an issue with ZEP not DF. The Beast/Pony collar (I forget which it is called) with ZEP also does the same thing even when DF isn't installed or activated, and DFs town collar just uses the same spell the ZEP beast collar uses which is a ZEP spell. But sadly there is no engagement for technical help on the ZEP forums atm.  

I suppose I should mention that my collar is completely visible

Atm I'm just living with it... If I want to crawl I can just hit sneak, and the little shuffle step is pretty humiliating in its own way. biggrin.png

Hi!

I installed this mod today. Seems great, i do believe I'll enjoy it, and thank you for creating it and sharing it with us! :)

After I reach the enslavement threshold, the enslavement starts properly (as far as I can see, i get the items and the notification). If I don't equip anything and just wait, there comes a comment where the follower says "Told you slave you need to wear your Devices outside *click* [...]" (XX00AFB7 in tes5edit), after which seemingly nothing happens - I don't see anything getting equiped on the character -, and then I crash to desktop.

On another try I equipped the town collar first, which got removed after that comment, but other than that the same crash came.

Here is the last part of the papyrus log:

[11/06/2017 - 03:48:51AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[11/06/2017 - 03:48:51AM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing

[11/06/2017 - 03:48:52AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers

[11/06/2017 - 03:48:54AM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Leah

[11/06/2017 - 03:48:54AM] [DCUR] Currently there are 25 bound girls active.

[11/06/2017 - 03:48:59AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

[11/06/2017 - 03:49:04AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Alice: Town collar)

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:33AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedCollar(Alice:1)

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:33AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtidle base: 17 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mt base: 13 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Collar.

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] [Zad]: RestraintScript OnEquippedPost Collar

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtx base: 13 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakidle base: 12 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakmt base: 12 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] $$ CRAWL :Alice is crawling - TRUE,TRUE,TRUE

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:41AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool...

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:44AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:50AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Leah got 4 exposure for seeing naked Alice

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:51AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Alice got 2 exposure for being exhibitionist to Leah

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:53AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:10AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Leah got 4 exposure for seeing naked Alice

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:12AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Alice got 2 exposure for being exhibitionist to Leah

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:17AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:20AM] [Zad]: RemoveDevice called for Town collar

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:20AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Town collar

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:20AM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Alice: Town collar)

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:21AM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:21AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:21AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mt base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:21AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:22AM] xpoPatches.::. xpoCrimeScanner: (scanning) OnUpdate

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:22AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:22AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:22AM] $$ CRAWL :Alice stops crawling

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:25AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Leah got 4 exposure for seeing naked Alice

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Alice got 2 exposure for being exhibitionist to Leah

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:45AM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for Iron Prisoner Chains

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:45AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping Iron Prisoner Chains

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:46AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:46AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:46AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Alice: Iron Prisoner Chains)

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:46AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:47AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedPrisoner Chains(Alice:1)

Any ideas why it might happen? Have I not created bodyslide for something properly and might that cause it? Or something else?

I use CBBE body, and my current skyrim build is relatively messy, not a test environment at all, but I thought I would ask for advice regardless.

i fear thats up for testing,

what i testet a bit with DDdev and works:

- MME

- Being a Cow

- Devious Training II

- DF (needs DDbeta anyways) (only way to remove arminders now, not from DCL tho)

- DEC (DDbeta able)

- NDUN (works flawless)

- DCL

- Hyrda Slave Girls

- PAHE (without the DDpatches)

- PAHE HSH

- POP8u (low bounty prison time worked)

- DDe 322 (still removes non quest DDs)

- Sexlab Parasite (might need to remove parasites manualy via DDdev MCM, because parasite mcm doesnt do it)

- display model

- City bondage (stopped working half way, but might be mod conflict or changed ingame time)

- Sexist Guards (make still commends about DDs)

- pet project (worked so far as i tested it)

-> dont use the SL Inflation patch for DD with the beta

- GagSFX (works still fine)

- devious punishment equipment

- pet collar

- non devious devices

mods that are dependend only on zaz will have no issue anyways

mods that need keywords on the DDs from DD and Zaz combined will have issues

not testet any bigger or older quest mods with DDbeta, because i am sure its to early

EDIT: oh i forgot sexy bandit captives works =D

EDIT2: yes, even magic bondage mittens works

Hi!

I installed this mod today. Seems great, i do believe I'll enjoy it, and thank you for creating it and sharing it with us! smile.png

After I reach the enslavement threshold, the enslavement starts properly (as far as I can see, i get the items and the notification). If I don't equip anything and just wait, there comes a comment where the follower says "Told you slave you need to wear your Devices outside *click* [...]" (XX00AFB7 in tes5edit), after which seemingly nothing happens - I don't see anything getting equiped on the character -, and then I crash to desktop.

On another try I equipped the town collar first, which got removed after that comment, but other than that the same crash came.

[11/06/2017 - 03:48:59AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:33AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedCollar(Alice:1)

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:33AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtidle base: 17 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mt base: 13 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtx base: 13 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakidle base: 12 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:34AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakmt base: 12 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:50AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Leah got 4 exposure for seeing naked Alice

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:51AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Alice got 2 exposure for being exhibitionist to Leah

[11/06/2017 - 03:50:53AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:10AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Leah got 4 exposure for seeing naked Alice

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:12AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Alice got 2 exposure for being exhibitionist to Leah

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:21AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:21AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mt base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:21AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:22AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:22AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Alice group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:25AM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are disabled due to conflicting quests!

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Leah got 4 exposure for seeing naked Alice

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:38AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0E083137)>]: Alice got 2 exposure for being exhibitionist to Leah

[11/06/2017 - 03:51:47AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedPrisoner Chains(Alice:1)

Any ideas why it might happen? Have I not created bodyslide for something properly and might that cause it? Or something else?

I use CBBE body, and my current skyrim build is relatively messy, not a test environment at all, but I thought I would ask for advice regardless.

Do you have the Beta versions of DDi, DDa, and DDx? (you have to goto to github to get them, there is a image on the devious devices page showing the process.)

Is your ZAP 7.0 and your ZEP 1.08?

Your crashes seem to happen when something is getting put on you which suggests at least one of your device mods is not at the correct version level. 

Hi!

I installed this mod today. Seems great, i do believe I'll enjoy it, and thank you for creating it and sharing it with us! smile.png

Do you have the Beta versions of DDi, DDa, and DDx? (you have to goto to github to get them, there is a image on the devious devices page showing the process.)

Is your ZAP 7.0 and your ZEP 1.08?

Your crashes seem to happen when something is getting put on you which suggests at least one of your device mods is not at the correct version level.

So... I haven't had the hdt physics installed, which was needed for that item. Apparently it was only previous builds of my skyrim where I installed it, and I haven't even checked whether it was present, I just assumed it.

It solved the issue, thank you for your help. :)

Really like the idea and the bits that I got to work were fun but, too much didn't for me so I will have to remove it.

Occasionally getting the DD errors even with the beta files installed

the chains also aren't showing up and are not being removed either.

Both of the above are likely down to my install.

Having no way to return taken items is not great, if they are to be removed then at least have them discarded/dropped so they could maybe get retrieved later. The loss of gold I can take but the items should either be on his person or left behind, at least imo.

If you ask your follower to wait then I think this should pause the mod, if you are enslaved while your follower is waiting there is no way to get him to move again until you can return to that spot with the money... He's also able to apply restraints to you when completely out of sight and on the otherside of a hill.

Hope to get my game back to it's original state now but will keep checking back for updates

Just FYI to those running this beta

I know that mods that limit NPC chatter tend to stop some of this mods necessary dialog but after testing this mod for a few days, it doesn't appear to adversely impact DF

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87635/?

I for one was devastated when I had to uninstall my favorite "shut the fuck up mod", but this at least brings me some peace and quite in Skyrim again. smile.png

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for this mod, I just have a small question I've been trying to figure out

Ever since I first installed this mod I've started finding a certain item in boss chests (spoiler tags just incase so I don't ruin someones suprise)

Spoiler

Dwarven Bracers of Eminent Sure Grip that if you equip them removes all your clothing and locks your arms into position in front of your characters body. Those are added by this mod correct? and if yes, do they have a purpose in the larger scale mod now or planned in the future?

just one last point, while I've not thoroughly tested it yet I can't consider it certain, but this mod is atleast incompatible with SWIFT, and as a result I believe the CTD problems when talking to living statues is still an issue

1 hour ago, Ursur1major said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for this mod, I just have a small question I've been trying to figure out

Ever since I first installed this mod I've started finding a certain item in boss chests (spoiler tags just incase so I don't ruin someones suprise)

Hide contents

Dwarven Bracers of Eminent Sure Grip that if you equip them removes all your clothing and locks your arms into position in front of your characters body. Those are added by this mod correct? and if yes, do they have a purpose in the larger scale mod now or planned in the future?

just one last point, while I've not thoroughly tested it yet I can't consider it certain, but this mod is atleast incompatible with SWIFT, and as a result I believe the CTD problems when talking to living statues is still an issue

Spoiler

yes that is DF. It triggers a ZADQuest not unlike the generic belted quest. 

Edit: It might not be DF the name is _D not _Dflow so but it kind of looks like it is, But I thought all DF stuff was _DFlow, but the Town collar is also _D so I'm about 90% sure

As to it's purpose...

Spoiler

trap.gif.d2188895cacc9319b30c6b781f919df3.gif

Edited by Corsayr
2 hours ago, Corsayr said:
  Hide contents

yes that is DF. It triggers a ZADQuest not unlike the generic belted quest. 

Edit: It might not be DF the name is _D not _Dflow so but it kind of looks like it is, But I thought all DF stuff was _DFlow, but the Town collar is also _D so I'm about 90% sure

As to it's purpose...

Reveal hidden contents

trap.gif.d2188895cacc9319b30c6b781f919df3.gif

Spoiler

While I do feel it's quite evident that it's a trap, and while I do rather enjoy it, I don't see any reason for it to be included in this mod? this is Devious Followers, not Deviously Cursed Loot? and if it does not fit into the main purpose of the mod, or not listed as something added by the mod, then it's unsolicited and should be put into either its own mod or into an already existing mod that already fits the description.

Then ofcourse, as far as I know this is something that the creator has added for the purpose of integrating further into the mod, and I'm merely looking for clarification, or possible not even part of this mod somehow which would make my argument rather moot.

34 minutes ago, Ursur1major said:
  Reveal hidden contents

While I do feel it's quite evident that it's a trap, and while I do rather enjoy it, I don't see any reason for it to be included in this mod? this is Devious Followers, not Deviously Cursed Loot? and if it does not fit into the main purpose of the mod, or not listed as something added by the mod, then it's unsolicited and should be put into either its own mod or into an already existing mod that already fits the description.

Then ofcourse, as far as I know this is something that the creator has added for the purpose of integrating further into the mod, and I'm merely looking for clarification, or possible not even part of this mod somehow which would make my argument rather moot.

Spoiler

This is like the most secret conversation on a public forum ever!

It seems to me I recall something about Lozeak mentioning trapped items.... (might have been hallucinating) but nothing ever came of it. Or so I thought, when I first read your post I was sure it wasn't DF. But I thought what the hell I'll check it in CK to be sure, and sure as shit there it was.

My understanding of moding is limited, but I didn't see anything that tied it to any events in CK so might be for a future event, might be for funzies

Lozeak is in charge, and who knows what is going through his head on this one.... :cookie:

hi

Could users with some DF experience kindly share info what follower frameworks works with DF properly? From previous posts looks like EFF cause constant troubles but what about AFT/IAFT, FLP etc?

Iirc there was post  with some info related but seems it was dropped in process of forum migration.

And thanks, any info will be helpful.