I'm finding that every time I want to talk to my follower, I have to pay him 100 gold and clear the debt just to enter normal dialogues.

Almost every single time. We're talking five or six times a day so that I'm paying out 5-600 gold when the total debt should only accrue at 100g per day.

There's something wrong with the maths in this mod. 

I'm finding that every time I want to talk to my follower, I have to pay him 100 gold and clear the debt just to enter normal dialogues.

Almost every single time. We're talking five or six times a day so that I'm paying out 5-600 gold when the total debt should only accrue at 100g per day.

There's something wrong with the maths in this mod. 

there is a setting in the mcm to unblock dialog

just a thought.. An Idea or three to throw into the air..

Idea 1

Would it be worth having a means to buy out  of the slavery side of DF by going to a "broker" in a city (random at other end of skyrim) or Possibly the follower themselves where the player could "borrow"! the money needed to buy out of slavery and deals if wanted. This could then give a different "ending" to the mod where a new style of conditionals could be used to make player repay broker/follower if needed later in mod development. For instance, the broker might need an "influence" in a city and would be willing to drop the debt if player became Thane of the city. Well, it could be anything really (similar to idea 3 but more open to a longer game or a scondary type of debt to the broker. (possible ink to "The Other Mod Idea".))

I feel that a choice of directions to go when enslaved would make it interesting..  Struggle to pay for freedom. Take a random deal with a broker (or follower if that would be easier). 

Idea 2

Maybe have an ultimate game that the follower keeps tempting the player with where the follower then allows freedom and clears deals if Player does one ultimate Humiliation (could be one of a few if a few could be thought up). The Ultimate humiliation would need to be exactly that, either serious bondage with a DCL like means of escape (rubber collar, cursed collar, Leons Quest and Damsel in distress are excellent examples of the difficulty and effort needed to escape) or be forced to wear an outfit, something humiliating enough to be laughed at by NPC's and bandits a like  on a timer similar to DCL Rubber doll advertising maybe..  Of course this would require some seriously shocking outfit  (with UNP AND CBBE support) ..  Of course that is where people here would be needed again to suggest outfit (permissons needed etc of course).. 

Idea 3

You could even have a simple follower mood in it.. happy follower will treat enslaved player nicer than a grumpy follower. Deals  could be influenced by the mood, better deals and nicer games if you keep follower happy by playing games with them (and maybe have to win or lose game depending on what would please foillower most) . refuse to play games (makes for a moody follower) and follower gets moody and deals become tougher and games become more sadistic and dangerous.  If Mood of follower was affected by how player acted then the player has no one else to blame for for what happens especially if they cannot refuse a game due to low resistance/willpower which would mean the mood of the follower would either stay the same or increase/decrease depending on game type and how player does..   

Of course all these idea would have to be entwined with the will and resistance framework you are building which could be used to help influence what Type of game or deal on offer.  Just something else to add to the growing pile of ideas to dip into when inspiration requires it,,

Keep up the good work , still one of the most fun mods out there even at this early stage and I feel it can only get better over time.. :D

Now i've tried this mod. Started with sasha from sex slaves which isn't recognized as a follower appearently, but then i thought... "Hey, that makes sense!"

From a role playing perspective, she's your slave and shouldn't demand money.

Which brought me to the following idea:

Once a follower is recogniced, i'd like to have more customization options in MCM. Set followers as

-slaves, options to demand none or different amounts of money. Possibly different outcomes if you don't pay them

-default like now

-demanding followers. If you have a slave follower, demanding followers will put them to work as well to get their money. Maybe instead of just leaving you, they will sell you via simple slavery.

just a thought.. An Idea or three to throw into the air..

Idea 1

Would it be worth having a means to buy out  of the slavery side of DF by going to a "broker" in a city (random at other end of skyrim) or Possibly the follower themselves where the player could "borrow"! the money needed to buy out of slavery and deals if wanted. This could then give a different "ending" to the mod where a new style of conditionals could be used to make player repay broker/follower if needed later in mod development. For instance, the broker might need an "influence" in a city and would be willing to drop the debt if player became Thane of the city. Well, it could be anything really (similar to idea 3 but more open to a longer game or a scondary type of debt to the broker. (possible ink to "The Other Mod Idea".))

I feel that a choice of directions to go when enslaved would make it interesting..  Struggle to pay for freedom. Take a random deal with a broker (or follower if that would be easier). 

There is loansharks of Skyrim... never tried it, but that should already do what you want. :)

Crawling animation doesn't seem to work for me. What can be the problem? FNIS works with 0 error reports.

Same here. I think DDi overwrites the crawling animation, or better i know it does. I have crawling instead of sneaking and some items break that. Without further testing i guess it's the bondage mittens, they put your hands on your back. Not sure if they're supposed to do that, maybe Lozeak could just find different mittens?

*edit: after more testing: not the case here. appearently Lozeak made a mistake, it's not the mittens that force my hands on my back but the towns collar. Instead of crawling, i guess?

Why your not crawling ? (the mod works on that aspect it's liklly another mod or your modded version that causes it)

So crawling is from Zaz Extenstion (any version).

Reason it does not work, if you have a mod that changes the way the player walks/idles could do it.

Or you don't have a clean save. 

I have trouble shot it before and it has always been those.

Town collar should not force your hands behide you back (it may of been broken when DDI/a/e updated) I will look at it, it is so unlikely though but worth a look.

No progress atm, lost the best way to put the "mood" to mod atm. I'm sure when i get back into skyrim I'll be back at modding (not gonna set a time scale cause I do this for fun ^^.)  That said bug fixes i can look at if they exists (mod incompatibility not so much)

Answering a few questions,

Deviously Enslaved: the mod author atm made it so it doesn't mess around with my mod or mine with his so it's a on his side of things, that said eventually (when the mod is more complete) I'll talk to him to see if I can make it so my mod and his work together without stepping on each others toes. 

Math : yes it's likely I broke it when I added a ton of MCM setting anyone else getting more debt than expected?

Slavery ---> Simple slavery : Nope (maybe in future but I don't like the idea), I'd prefer an (failed) ending to the slavery that makes you regret you didn't just be a slave. I have plans to make the deal system have an option to gamble and one of the outcomes will be simple slavery.

Borrowing money of follower/broker : I'm 50 : 50 on the idea, I like it cause if you get everything stolen from you being able to borrow some money to get a sword or armour would be be cool and add a little debt. On the other hand it's another dialogue option and the more I add the more unstable the mod could be so I'm not sure yet, so it's a maybe and if I do it will be when I'm at 1.5v+.

Ultimate humiliation way out of deals : I like the idea and I may be doing something similar as time goes on but I think a simple slavery tie in as like you can gamble your freedom is a good start. More content like that I'm up for making it's just if I get round to it ^^.

Follower mood system : i have ideas for this too like the game keeping track of how many times you let your follower get downed in battle or if they are raped or put in prison and they taking it out on you, how I'm going to do it is the question but it's a later thing.

Regarding the crawling animation issues, my guess would be that this is indeed most likely due to another FNIS AA (Alternate Animations) set being applied after them from another item or mod. So for example, if the crawling collar gets applied but then afterwards another mod's AA kicks in, like for example SD+ crawling/kneeling or one of DD's armbinders, yokes, hobble dresses, etc. gets equipped, the crawling animation from the ZEP item will likely get lost.

I think I saw something in DD's scripts that I interpreted as a check & refresh function for its own AAs to make sure they stay enabled as long as the item is equipped, I don't know if the ZEP collar does the same or not (looks like it doesn't?)

If the ZEP collar doesn't work - at all - for some of you, I'd recommend re-running your FNIS, making sure that its output messages are error free and that there are no error messages from ZEP and FNIS in the Skyrim log when loading your (save)game.

I have a question I haven't seen answered yet regarding the follower game (the one with the blindfold in a dungeon). How exactly is that game supposed to finish? I've cleared the dungeon wearing the gear, but nothing happened that would make my follower take off the gear they added to my character.

I have managed to take it off by myself, but the debt is still not increasing and I can't pay my follower off either, so I doubt that's what I'm supposed to do.

If it's any help the follower game started in Halted Stream Camp, and I cleared the location while wearing the gear my follower gave me.

For the crawling: i don't have much other mods that could possibly break it... and since the town collar is the one that should enforce crawling but does something else instead, namely the hands behind back (tested one item each) that should be it... if it's indeed another mod my best guess would be display model or petproject, i've set this game up explicitly to see if those mods work nice together. Couldn't find any problems so far either.

Mood system: something i often recommend because imho it has awesome options and almost nobody uses it: Sexual fame framework. It has some options to make it a soft dependency if you prefer that, if it's possible depends a bit which functions you want to have. It's not exactly made for what i'd consider mood, but it has a lot of options for sub/dom, slutty/pure and such.

Oh, and something else i'm not sure where it comes from, in my papyrus log were some failed UNP tatoos mentioned, probably because i have CBBE. Is that this mod by any chance?

For the crawling: i don't have much other mods that could possibly break it... and since the town collar is the one that should enforce crawling but does something else instead, namely the hands behind back (tested one item each) that should be it... if it's indeed another mod my best guess would be display model or petproject, i've set this game up explicitly to see if those mods work nice together. Couldn't find any problems so far either.

Mood system: something i often recommend because imho it has awesome options and almost nobody uses it: Sexual fame framework. It has some options to make it a soft dependency if you prefer that, if it's possible depends a bit which functions you want to have. It's not exactly made for what i'd consider mood, but it has a lot of options for sub/dom, slutty/pure and such.

Oh, and something else i'm not sure where it comes from, in my papyrus log were some failed UNP tatoos mentioned, probably because i have CBBE. Is that this mod by any chance?

just in case you havent read or tried it:

check if this load order helps you with the crawling issue

before i used this loadorder crawling didnt work and the HDT chain had a broken animation

sexlab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm (v6.11, yes i am still using the old one)

SexLabAroused.esm

Heretical Resources.esm (v1.51)

Devious Devices - Assests.esm (from github)

ZazExtensionPack.esm (zep 8.0 for zaz 6.11 -> maybe wrong zep for zap will make trouble?)

Devious Devices - Integration.esm (beta)

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (beta)

i have newest petproject and newest displaymodel in my load order too and they dont interfere (at least not on my setup, incl PAHE)

my guess your failed tatoo log entrys come from rapetatoos/slavetats (stats spamsalot), it spams a lot of errors but works flawless ingame (however i have no clue if i miss some tatoos ingame because of this, but slavetats pack just installs a mix of CBBE/UNP tatoos),

if all not installed on your setup -> DF has an option in MCM to add tats if enslaved, maybe thats where the errors come from, if DF looks for tats that arent there

only saw handbehindback+crawling in combination of DDarmbinders and SD+ enslavement crawling

and newest prison overhaul patch 8t seems to make some trouble with unfinished zazanimationsequences atm

and maybe the unoffical zaz-DFWS patch from the support topic might conflict... a lot (will see on my next loadorder)

oh, and removing quest armbinders from cursed loot with SD+ "can you remove this" dialog will get you stuck in animation too sometimes

i get that "..." dialog too

but i have a lot of conflicting mods that modifiy the dialog and force greets

what might interfere on my setup is:

- cursed loot gag talk (if gagged)

- naked dungeons civil rape force greet (if naked or wearing DDs)

- cursed loot npc comments on devious devices

(EDIT) - and Slut Collar from cursed loot

- and transparent catsuit from cursed loot

normaly if i try a few times and repeat the dialog i can trigger the DF slut quest -> slanimation, after cursed loot/NDUN did their thing

just in case you havent read or tried it:

check if this load order helps you with the crawling issue

before i used this loadorder crawling didnt work and the HDT chain had a broken animation

sexlab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm (v6.11, yes i am still using the old one)

SexLabAroused.esm

Heretical Resources.esm (v1.51)

Devious Devices - Assests.esm (from github)

ZazExtensionPack.esm (zep 8.0 for zaz 6.11 -> maybe wrong zep for zap will make trouble?)

Devious Devices - Integration.esm (beta)

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (beta)

i have newest petproject and newest displaymodel in my load order too and they dont interfere (at least not on my setup, incl PAHE)

my guess your failed tatoo log entrys come from rapetatoos/slavetats (stats spamsalot), it spams a lot of errors but works flawless ingame (however i have no clue if i miss some tatoos ingame because of this, but slavetats pack just installs a mix of CBBE/UNP tatoos),

if all not installed on your setup -> DF has an option in MCM to add tats if enslaved, maybe thats where the errors come from, if DF looks for tats that arent there

only saw handbehindback+crawling in combination of DDarmbinders and SD+ enslavement crawling

and newest prison overhaul patch 8u seems to make some trouble with unfinished zazanimationsequences atm

and maybe the unoffical zaz-DFWS patch from the support topic might conflict... a lot (will see on my next loadorder)

oh, and removing quest armbinders from cursed loot with SD+ "can you remove this" dialog will get you stuck in animation too sometimes

load order is the same, loot seems to do that fine. Just to be clear: hands behind and crawling is not the problem - that what i'd expect if i combine armbinder + crawling.

But what happens is hands behind instead of crawling if i equip the collar, regardless of other items. I'm wearing a belt & plug from pet project, that's all. I can equip the boots (should they enforce walking? They don't) and the mittens and everything is like i'd expect it, but the moment i equip the collar my hands a behind. Same without any other items. I can switch to combat mode and they are in front again, though.

Crawling doesn't happen at all.

I've been using the development devious plug ins, should I be using the beta instead? I keep getting item unequiped spam. Also I couldn't get armbinders working until I put devious zips below everything that uses them on left side of MO even tho that causes out of order fault msg which I just ignore.

I believe I found a small bug in the "Hands tied, No Clothes, and Slut Deal". The armbinder will only be applied if a town is entered while being clothed. If a town is entered while being naked the follower will ignore that the hands aren't tied.

This can be worked around by equipping something in town because the follower will then strip the character and bind them as expected.

However, I do think the arms should probably be bound while inside a town even if the character is naked while entering it.

In the same vein the follower is willing to untie the hands in town free of charge. I would expect the follower doesn't want to untie you as long as the deal is active and the player is in a town.

1. is Tatoo system worked?

2. after the follower say "Anyway, time for me to take that gag out and you can start making some more money for me. That'll do pig, that'll do."

looks the mod paused and follower change to normal, is there nothing behind?

Another idea popped into my head. Take it, leave it, change it as you wish.

Deals to reduce debt by drinking a potion that will, over time, increase the size of the players breast/ass while adding a carry weight and speed debuff. Maybe separate potions/ deals for breasts/ass with a few levels of each - bigger breasts/ass - bigger debuff.

Then obviously you'd need buyout deals or perhaps add potions to alchemists to reduce sizes again and remove debuffs.

It's been a little quiet in here this week but just to let you know still playing and still testing and a couple of things I have found

1. Blindfold gift in cave in debt now seems to break/ stop the mod,,  No mini quest chat comments only how much do I owe  left hanging at the bottom of chat.

2. Followers when dismissed  no longer head  "home" just stand where you dismiss them.  I am not sure if this is related to this mod but this mod in use seems to trigger whatever it is. (I use my home is your home mod and even when follower home is set with this they still remain where dismissed.)

Hope all is ok with everyone in these crazy times

Found a bit of an interresting phenomena

On a completely new game and I was doing the mages questline, at the Auger of Dunlain I CTD instantly like with the statues and reported previously.

That's not the the strange part.

What was interresting is the fact that when I used Setstage in the console to skip past that part in the questline it completely breaks Devious Folowers, dialogue reverts to how it normaly is with the exception that you cannot dismiss your follower at all.

No new debt seems to be added and the mod doesn't seem to reinitialize either.

Maybe this might hint at the reason for the crashes?

I've been slacking on modding for a while, really addicted to overwatch atm, that said I will probably take a break from it after halloween event ends cause some people annoyed me and stopped making the game fun.

There is a bug in a lot of the scripts that I did initially because of reseting/stopping/starting quests. I have fixed it but I need to finish the content I'm working on to release it so bear with me. 

Basically, this bug is 99% the reason why the mod stops but you can't dismiss, you can fix it with startquest _Dflow then resetquest _Dflow (i think)