huh ... ok another idea

in addition to the cash cost:

when they remove say a blindfold they could add a gag??

for armbinders type stuff they could add a collar??

and for yokes/straightjackets they could add bondage mittens (paw type)??

or maybe a random selection of they stuff (generic) that they would not remove is added when they remove the more restrictive stuff?

just an idea

@Lozeak Hello. I have 2 questions:

1) Do you have any plans for Bondage Mittens? I asking cause I am playing with Reqiuem and only Dovakhin could kill the Dragon. Impossible to do it with Bondage Mittens.

2) Can you do Prisoner Chains works like City Collar? So that there is no need to remove Prisoner Chains and wear your collar. From the logical side the Prisoner Chains is already a collar, leg irons and handcuffs.

Possible ideas... "I will remove it but you get a new tattoo of my choosing" .. OR "If I take that off will you wear this instead?.."

Could make it more of a cost to self esteem than just money.. For example being made to where the Chicken Armour from Killing Floor 2 Gear by srx910142 .. without the head is awesome for sillyness.. Permissions allowing of course ..

9 hours ago, Dust+ said:

@Lozeak Hello. I have 2 questions:

1) Do you have any plans for Bondage Mittens? I asking cause I am playing with Reqiuem and only Dovakhin could kill the Dragon. Impossible to do it with Bondage Mittens.

2) Can you do Prisoner Chains works like City Collar? So that there is no need to remove Prisoner Chains and wear your collar. From the logical side the Prisoner Chains is already a collar, leg irons and handcuffs.

I really like point 2 in your list :smile: Prefer the prisonerchain over the towncollar

Bug confirmation report - if DF is active while trying to speak to the Shrine of Clavicus Vile for the "A Daedra's Best Friend", the game crashes to desktop. 

However, simply using the "Pause" button in the MCM menu allowed me to interact with the statue without needing to uninstall the mod, so the problem is pretty easy to get past in the meantime.  Also, testing the LAL Statue of Mara on a new game did not cause any CTD.  This was on 0.9e because I've been lazy about clean saving and upgrading for the moment.

Edit: Few more observations/small issues.  But first, I have to say the random interactions between Cursed Loot events and being enslaved by DF can be pretty amazing, great work.  I did run into few issues during my first enslavement however.  These are still on 0.9e, so possibly they are new version quirks.

- I had a really bad run of luck that caused my character to get put into a bunch of gear when enslaved, which then triggered the "piggy" slave event.  However, I forgot to put my town items on, so my follower slapped a yoke on as punishment.  Since there are no group sex animations with yokes, the piggy event called big groups of NPCs that the DD animation filter had to reject to get down to a 2p yoke animation.  Possible recommendation would be for the follower to try to untie the player just before they start to look for NPCs.

- After paying off my follower to get out of slavery all the rule-related devices were automatically removed and slavery dialogue was ended.  However, a few seconds later my follower put an armbinder back on my character and accused me of breaking the rules, putting me back in slavery status with a 500 g debt.  Possibly there was some lag time between removal of the items and the slavery rule detection ending.

Greetings!

This being my first post here, I first want to say thank you to Sir Lozeak for this amazing mod. Never ever used a follower before this. Well, now I do ^^ The games, the deals, all the little things...just brilliant. Again, thank you very much for your hard work.

I'd like to share some of my experiences with this mod in the hopes of them being usefull to others here as well. I apologize in advance if this may become a bit lengthy:

1) Iron Prisoner Chains vs Town Collar

Much like Dust+ and Hanshurtig11 before me, I too prefer the iron prisoner chains over the Town Collar (and mittens), finding it to be a perfect choice for a slave-gear. Since my follower kept bugging me for not wearing the collar, I looked for a way around, and here is what I found:

Using tes5edit, I added the collars keyword (found under keywords, its called _dlist_collar(xxxxxxx) or something IIRC) to the rendered (!) version of the prisoner chains (found under armor in tes5edit). I've only tested for a couple of minutes afterwards, but I think it did the trick.

The only thing the chain still does not have is the crawling animation, I think. Can't tell, because it never was there for me, since I am using ZAP 8.0, but I am not bothered by this. Actually, I find the idle animation from the prisoner chains to be quite perfect anyways. The PC really does not look happy to be in this situation ^^

2) integration with Simple Slavery

Uh, nice to see that you implemented a link in your last update. Haven't tried it yet, but thank you again in advance, Sir Lozeak :smile:

Some posts past its been discussed to getting sent to a devious follower by simple slavery. I found the idea very appealing, so I looked into it (tho I am hoping for Sir Jfraser to consider it at some point too. Much thanks to him as well for another great mod.), and here is what I did:

As mentioned by Sir Jfraser, there is already a mod of similar design, submissive lola. Not wanting to add another mod to my load order (and since I already have a great follower mod ;) ), I tricked simple slavery into sending me to submissive lola, which basically just dumps you into the auction room, giving you ample time to choose a follower to get enslaved to.

To get this to happen, I entered the following line in the console: "setpqv sslv_config lola_enabled_var true" (without the "" of course)

This sets the MCM option to get sent to lola to true, despite lola not being there. You can check if it worked by typing "sqv sslv_config" and then scrolling up to look for an entry labeled as "::lola_enabled_var". Should be set to true now. Be aware, however, that once you enter the Simple Slavery MCM after doing this, it will be reset. I am not aware of other resets, but one might want to check the variable before being walked to the block, just to make sure ^^

Now, after finding your follower and being enslaved (I did this by setting the debt through the console up to the enlsavement threshold, using "set _dflowdebt to 3000", I found another issue, but its not related to the devious follower mod: Your follower wont follow you out of the auction house. Must be a pathing issue, with the cell perhaps.

Solution: Fast travel to Mistveil Keep, which is right next to the auction house, then your follower should be there with you. Failing that (for instance, if fast travel is disabled due to you being bound), one could always click the follower in the console prior to leaving the room, get his RefID (not the baseID), type "prid <refID>" and then, outside, type "moveto player".

3) the slave game (caution, spoilers, wouldn't wanna ruin your first experience)

Hope I am doing this right...

When you are enslaved and outside of town, your follower may randomly slap a gag on you and refuse to take it off unless you go to town. (Ah, again, Sir Lozeak, such a simple, yet effective idea. Being able to decide where to go might make you feel like you are still in charge...well, you are not ^^). Once in town, he will then whore you out to 10 NPCs. While I like the idea a lot, I found that sitting through 10 people having their way with your character was getting old fast. So I looked for a way to decrease that number, and here is what I found:

After being back in town and talking to your follower once (wherein he proposes the idea and you have to agree), type "help dflowtemp" in the console. This should give you a global variable named _dflowtemp, which should be set to 10 at this point in time. The number of people you have yet to have fun with (or rather, entertain). You may now simply set this variable to a smaller number or simply to zero to finish the game entirely, by typing "set _dflowtemp to 0 (or whatever number you prefer)". Upon talking to your follower after setting it, he will act like you are done with the game.

Ok, I apologize for the lengthy post. I do hope it is going to be of use to someone, anyways. And I do apologize to Sir Lozeak for tinkering with his mod so shamelessly ^^'

Regards, s3ngine

5 hours ago, notwavman said:

I wonder if ZAZ Extension Pack used for crawl animation only... If so - please consider dropping it, replacing town collar with iron prisoner chains.

ZEP pulls obsolete Heretical Recource pack, items of which already are in DD4...

I have to agree too. I never was a big fan of town collar and much prefer the prisonner chains.. If needed to make even more hampering could it be made where in the prisoner chains you are forced to walk slower..

I'd agree that if ZEP is only providing the crawling animation and nothing else it may be best to convert to DD4 only and use the prisoner chains or one of the other newer devices.  I actually really do like the crawling animation tho, and if the animation source is a modder's resource it could be great for DF to include the animation internally and possibly link it to a custom collar to use it for specific games (dog game? ;) ).

Totally up to Lozeak tho, ZEP doesn't seem to be hurting anything other than using up two mod slots.

Alright, so this mod sounds really cool and I want to try it out. However, I am super confused.

To use this mod I have to switch from current versions of DDi, ex, and assests to the beta version?

Seems like that would make other devious mods unusable. Captured dreams, Sanguine's Debautchery ect... which all require the current versions of those mods and not the old betas.

or am I missing something. 

11 minutes ago, stumpythegod said:

To use this mod I have to switch from current versions of DDi, ex, and assests to the beta version?

This mod was built using the new versions while they were still in beta.  The updates have since been fully released, the description just hasn't been updated yet.  The beta version right now "are" the live versions.

Using the latest release of DDi/DDx/DDa is fine.

2 hours ago, stumpythegod said:

Alright, so this mod sounds really cool and I want to try it out. However, I am super confused.

Seems like that would make other devious mods unusable. Captured dreams, Sanguine's Debautchery ect... which all require the current versions of those mods and not the old betas.

or am I missing something. 

see post by Reesewow first.

But it does require ZEP (ZAZ Extension Pack) which in turn requires Heretical Resources.

be aware that some people get it too work with ZAZ 8.0 and some cannot get ZAZ 8.0 to work with ZEP (you want version 1.08 of ZEP though)

if you CTD when trying to start game from main menu and are using ZAZ 8.0 with ZEP you can try ZAZ 7.0 with ZEP to see if you are one of the unlucky ones

that do not get ZAZ 8.0 and ZEP to play nicely together.

ZEP is only an issue for me where it screws up my FNIS updating.. I did find a fix for it ages ago but can't find it again now..  If ZEP were to be removed as a dependant my life would so much easier.. But I do have a kind of work around that works for me (see previous posts a page or two ago) so I can live with it being left in if that is the way it ends up..

Hey. I'm a big fan of this mod and it's the only reason I'm not installing ZaZ 8. I have 0 moding experience, but if the crawling animation is the only reason why ZEP is needed, there is another mod on nexus called "Crawl on fours animation" made by the user DarkAngel1265, which has 2 versions of crawling that replace the regular sneaking animations. I have no idea how much work this will take, but maybe you can adapt that one to serve a purpose in this game?

So, ages back I did look at working out to do it myself so it could be part of the mod and I could remove ZAZ as a dependency but got nowhere. 

Ideally, I'd do it. Realistically, atm the time investment is just not worth it.

The way I feel atm about the mod. It is very close to feeling complete.

Things that don't make it feel complete.

Device removal is missing something and needs a rework.

I haven't played my own enslaved event enough and it needs some more time put in to working some stuff out. (i'll look into changing the annoying overlap of prisoner chain/collar and mitts making the game a little too unplayable).

Also the failing being enslaved needs to be polished a little.

More tweaks to lives so it effect more of the content like willpower does. Maybe a follower game/event related to it.

After these things is a MCM update for sure. Work out presets (Easy-Hard-Urdoomed) and a way for you to save and reload settings.

Then Devious Followers will be complete. I may expand on it more later but getting to this point for me is important.

I have given up on other enslaved event atm because the idea I had while decent were not really adding much to the mod and I think making it link into simple slavery let's the user decide there outcome.

I think, if I do add new enslaved outcome it will be in the form of other mods so I can have more creative freedom.

Overall, I really love my mod I finally got to play it recently (hence why the updates came out) and really how enjoyed how you can plan things out and it can catch you out and you end up selling some freedoms to get by.

22 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I have given up on other enslaved event atm because the idea I had while decent were not really adding much to the mod and I think making it link into simple slavery let's the user decide there outcome.

Best of luck getting the mod to 1.0, so far I'm enjoying the mod enough that I agree it is close to that point.  Nice to have a DD-based mod that in general works great with Skyrim gameplay.

If there is a mod hook for it, I'd love if the author of Simply Slavery ends up adding a "Devious Follower" outcome where you get auctioned to a vanilla hireling follower under slavery status.  Most of the Simply Slavery supported mods are too overbearing or old/unstable for me to want to use them, I think the only outcomes I have enabled are Cursed Loot events.  DF slavery status may not be super fleshed out, but it does let me continue the main game mostly normally and lets lots of other mods trigger thanks to constant nudity/bound status.

Very much looking forward to v1.0 as well, thank you for your hard work, Sir Lozeak :smile:

@Reesewow

Some posts back, you reported something about the follower slapping yokes and armbinders on you as punishment/for not adhering to the rules. I have never had that happen to me, under what conditions does this happen exactly? Or is it possibly a new feature?

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If there is a mod hook for it, I'd love if the author of Simply Slavery ends up adding a "Devious Follower" outcome where you get auctioned to a vanilla hireling follower under slavery status.  Most of the Simply Slavery supported mods are too overbearing or old/unstable for me to want to use them, I think the only outcomes I have enabled are Cursed Loot events

I feel the same way, a direct link from Simple Slavery would be very nice. However, I would like to bump you up to a previous post of mine, wherein I explained how I set it up without using any of those old mods you are refering to, namely by abusing the Submissive Lola outcome without actually having Lola installed. Might be interesting for you. Unless of course you do not like to fiddle with the console, so as to not break immersion. I admit, its a very makeshift approach, but it does work nicely, for me at least ;) Do let me know if it interests you, however, and in case you need more details.

Regards, s3ngine

34 minutes ago, s3ngine said:

@Reesewow

Some posts back, you reported something about the follower slapping yokes and armbinders on you as punishment/for not adhering to the rules. I have never had that happen to me, under what conditions does this happen exactly? Or is it possibly a new feature?

Basically was just in town and not wearing any of my required bondage gear while enslaved - follower's comment was along the lines of "if you don't want to wear your mittens you can wear this instead".  The dialogue lines are visible in TES5Edit if you want to try to look up exact conditions.

I'll keep that Simple Slavery work-around in mind, sounds like a useful little trick to cause SS to trigger into whatever roleplay scenario the player wants with a bit of tinkering.  If DF did get added to the list I think I'd have Defeat have a chance of triggering SS, with the only possible outcome being the DF follower purchasing and then enslaving the PC (likely as revenge for getting them gangbanged in a cave). 

Are there any more devices that get added? So far she only equipped the Towncollar, Mittens, Slave Ring Boots, Armbinder, Yoke, Gag and Prisoner Chains. Would be nice if you add the complete Iron Chain Harness and maybe Hobble Dresses and Straitjackets to the list of possible devices :D. And for some reason after a while im not sure why she gets completely resetted then i have to use the MCM to become her slave again. I did choose Leah from DCL to become the Devious Follower. And very often if using the Towncollar after some time the pc just stands up again. Maybe you can add a line to the script that forces crawling again after periodic intervalls when the Towncollar is equipped. It`s annoying if you used Customizable Camera mod to lower the camera and you suddenly stand up again. Im no expert but there must be something that you can do about it i guess. And this pimping out for 10 fucks should be customizable in the MCM to toggle on and off or how many ppl the pc has to fuck. It`s annoying if the the Follower gets reset and you have to do that over and over again.

My guess is the Captured Dreams and Slaverun Run Quests are getting something mixed up or it`s Deviously Cursed Loot im not sure.

Relevant mods that im using i left out all not related mods. And yeah everything is up to date latest version of all installed.

Spoiler

ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

Otherwise so far so good thanks for creating ths mod i was looking for something like that.

14 hours ago, s3ngine said:

Very much looking forward to v1.0 as well, thank you for your hard work, Sir Lozeak :smile:

@Reesewow

I feel the same way, a direct link from Simple Slavery would be very nice. However, I would like to bump you up to a previous post of mine, wherein I explained how I set it up without using any of those old mods you are refering to, namely by abusing the Submissive Lola outcome without actually having Lola installed. Might be interesting for you. Unless of course you do not like to fiddle with the console, so as to not break immersion. I admit, its a very makeshift approach, but it does work nicely, for me at least ;) Do let me know if it interests you, however, and in case you need more details.

Regards, s3ngine

nice find on the workaround, just a note though - unless it has been changed very recently Simple Slavery when sending you to Submissive Lola (when it is actually in

your load order) sends you to Nightgate Inn.

12 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

Are there any more devices that get added? So far she only equipped the Towncollar, Mittens, Slave Ring Boots, Armbinder, Yoke, Gag and Prisoner Chains. Would be nice if you add the complete Iron Chain Harness and maybe Hobble Dresses and Straitjackets to the list of possible devices :D. And for some reason after a while im not sure why she gets completely resetted then i have to use the MCM to become her slave again. I did choose Leah from DCL to become the Devious Follower. And very often if using the Towncollar after some time the pc just stands up again. Maybe you can add a line to the script that forces crawling again after periodic intervalls when the Towncollar is equipped. It`s annoying if you used Customizable Camera mod to lower the camera and you suddenly stand up again. Im no expert but there must be something that you can do about it i guess. And this pimping out for 10 fucks should be customizable in the MCM to toggle on and off or how many ppl the pc has to fuck. It`s annoying if the the Follower gets reset and you have to do that over and over again.

My guess is the Captured Dreams and Slaverun Run Quests are getting something mixed up or it`s Deviously Cursed Loot im not sure.

Relevant mods that im using i left out all not related mods. And yeah everything is up to date latest version of all installed.

Reveal hidden contents

ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp

Otherwise so far so good thanks for creating ths mod i was looking for something like that.

i think (notice i said think a dangerous thing to do at times) that this is probably a conflict with DCL, you used Leon from DCL you said and DCL has a lot tied to him already, so

it would be easy for it to get "out of whack" .  Straightjackets are already used by the mod (in one of the "games" .. it is the game that occurs in dungeons).

as for the standing up when wearing the Town Collar - there was a discussion about it previously, and for some people to have it work right it required some very

specific adjusting to load orders (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82710-devious-followers-beta-25-jan-18/?do=findComment&comment=2000925) is the link to a 

post i made previously about this happening to me (Donottouchmethere is the one who figured it out to begin with).

Now i got Jenassa as follower and it seems to work better hasn`t been reset yet. I don`t really like the look of her but at least it works. To lazy to install additional followers. :smiley:

Ah nice i didn`t know that the follower equips straitjackets too. Haven`t been to many dungeons so far. But what annoys me a bit is that i can never use weapons outside of dungeons. It sucks always being completely helpless for example while fighting the first dragon at the guard tower near whiterun you can`t even use weapons only the unarmed melee attacks with the mittens. It would be nice to have some MCM options to change that the mittens only has to be worn in cities. What also is weird why the chains from the Towncollar don`t make any chain clinking sounds while crawling on all fours it`s kinda weird but while jumping or walking the sound is there. It makes sense that the ring slave boots don`t make any sound but the thing with the collar is weird. Same with any other clinking devices like the anal and vaginal chain dildos.

5 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

But what annoys me a bit is that i can never use weapons outside of dungeons. It sucks always being completely helpless for example while fighting the first dragon at the guard tower near whiterun you can`t even use weapons only the unarmed melee attacks with the mittens. It would be nice to have some MCM options to change that the mittens only has to be worn in cities. What also is weird why the chains from the Towncollar don`t make any chain clinking sounds while crawling on all fours it`s kinda weird but while jumping or walking the sound is there. It makes sense that the ring slave boots don`t make any sound but the thing with the collar is weird. Same with any other clinking devices like the anal and vaginal chain dildos.

I'd recommend trying Esturk's bondage mittens patch (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4511-magic-allowing-bondage-mittens-patch-for-devious-devices-expansion-versions-30-and-40/) as they make having mittens on much more fun but still restrictive.  Basically you can use spells and shields but not melee weapons or bows while wearing bondage mittens.  I don't think you are really intended to stay in slavery status 100% with this mod (unless you want to).  If you really need to do some outdoor fighting while enslaved, you could ask your follower to release you temporarily and even use the "pause" button in the MCM menu to keep the mod from acting on you while you do required outdoor fighting.

I'm pretty sure the lack of chains clinking while crawling is due to the animation not linking up the regular sound effects.  Possibly intentional so that you would not get anti-immersion footstep sounds while crawling, with the unfortunate side-effect that you also don't get chain rattling.  Either way it would be a ZEP/Heretical issue.

20 hours ago, valcon767 said:

nice find on the workaround, just a note though - unless it has been changed very recently Simple Slavery when sending you to Submissive Lola (when it is actually in

your load order) sends you to Nightgate Inn.

Huh. Ok, thats news to me. I am currently using Simple Slavery 5.21 Devious Framework Version and it dumps me into the auction room just fine. I did notice there being an update to SS recently tho, just havent gotten around to install it yet. Maybe the change was in there. Still, thanks for the heads up, might want to be wary of that.

Regards, s3ngine