I did notice the "harder way"  the new default 15g per level (MCM adjustable) increase to the daily rate..  My poor Player (level 16) soon maxed out the three sets of deals and is finding it hard trying to sell everything valuable to keep out of slavery..  Caught me out very quickly that one haha...  I have left it at 15g to see how it play out at the moment..

I do have an issue with Paw mittens at the moment..  For some reason (posibly DD dev) they do not drop off even when texty says they do after much fiddling trying to get the key working...  Is there any other Device that will do what they do (block hands) without the annoying key thingy. I know when enslaved the follower can easily take them off in caves etc but I find followers are pretty rubbish at protecting the player if attacked and unarmed..  I know the unlocking issues of Mittens does not relate to DF as follower have the control of taking of and putting on I just wonder if there was a better(?) way to restrict player but still have player able to defend themselves.  Often when playing I'd sooner take the punishment bondage over the mitten boots and town collar..  I know you cant fight in punishent gear but I prefer the look and ability to move (especially in towns haha even if lots of "fun" is added)..  I suppose in a way it is a choice, slavery gear or punishment gear maybe if a choice of slavery items could be made either in game or via MCM would be nice to have..  I know if implemented this would be a "future" item as it is more important to get bugs and content sorted first but as a future idea it could be good..  :D

It "may" be safe on an existing game this time because I haven't touched any script parameters.

Clean save actually helped as my player was at 0 Will and 1 Resistance  after getting as far as Getting the Elder Scroll in main quest and a few side quest..  With DCL running debt and "fun" can be quite a heacy hit to Will and Resistance over time..  Short game seems a good blance with them but the longer into the game I have found it hard to keep up with paying follower and having enough cash to cover Inn sleeping. (I have even raised the DCL solicitation levels so my Player can be paid more to try and balance this)   The clean save reset WILL and Resistance back to 10/10 again and that helps.

Prison overhaul also running which can be evil after Folower deems you useless and dumps you ..  The "extra" bit (trying to to spoil surpises) absolutly destroys will and resistance depending on Prison Overhaul setup haha..

Still fun though  (for me, not my poor Girl scrabbling around trying to recover from a few misfortunes ) :D

Question:

Is it possible to manipulate the amount of time it calculates for fast traveling?

if so I was thinking you could add a deal/punishment where your follower demands you carry their stuff when traveling which would have the in-game effect of increasing the time it takes to fast travel. Which would increase the cost of fast traveling. (because you are paying your follower for that time but not earning any cash, and the more one person has to do while the other person slacks off and does nothing (I have some experience with this trust me it's true!) the longer it takes to get anyplace.)

The cool factor for this would be that, while other mods restrict fast travel, your mod would allow it, but make it undesirable. (So at the modders convention* you could be all, "oh so you just restrict the fast travel eh? Couldn't figure out a way to just make the player not use it of their own will? well, that's.... one way to do it... I suppose.) tongue.png

*yes in my world there is a modders convention where modders all go and socialize. happy.png 

The cool factor for this would be that, while other mods restrict fast travel, your mod would allow it, but make it undesirable. (So at the modders convention* you could be all, "oh so you just restrict the fast travel eh? Couldn't figure out a way to just make the player not use it of their own will? well, that's.... one way to do it... I suppose.) tongue.png

*yes in my world there is a modders convention where modders all go and socialize. happy.png 

you mean all the modders don't meet in the pub every night comparing notes?? How do they come up with such wonderful ideas then??    I think a imaginary modders convention is a must. we cannot stop believing in that ,,, :D

you mean all the modders don't meet in the pub every night comparing notes?? How do they come up with such wonderful ideas then??    I think a imaginary modders convention is a must. we cannot stop believing in that ,,, biggrin.png

It IS real! And everytime I post a .nif file for someone to make a change in their game I DM Ashal to see if I can get an invite to it, but Ashal just blocks me, probably would have banned me but when they try to enter my screen name in the "Ban this person" field windows auto correct changes the y to an i and I am saved \o/

...true story! 

Thoughts and Prayers for those in the path of Irma..  Having lived through the only real hurricane (a small one) to hit the uk, I can only feel for those in Florida for thair future days.. To have Harvey wreck Texas and have Irma now treatening Florida and the possibility of two more on the horizon it is a tough time in the southern US.. Even Mexico has been hit by a massive off shore earthquake, Tsunami warnings and such. 

I have friends all over the US and pretty much the rest of the world and when you see weather like this my thoughts hope they all stay safe..

Take care All, no matter where you are ..

Eddie.

Zaz Extension requires taraUltimateFurniturePack as a dependency.  And two files for TUFP aren't downloadable (they show as "missing")   Without those files, I really can't use your mod. 

there are like three versions of ZEP and only the one requires TUFP

I am using ZazExtensionPack-v1-08-20170314-211511 with ZAP 7

my experiance with: 0.896v
Fixes for CTDs on talking activators. *works for me*
Fix for stripping not working. *worked before, and still works*
Maybe fix for random people just following you. *seems to work, no more random followers after force greet from other mods* ->using EFF

- after 12 RL hours with devious followers no CTD and no random followers after force greet (and had a lot of those)

- DF quests seem to work, still have to find out what happens if follower leave because of too high debt (settings are pretty high)

- removal from betaDD works smooth via followers (and the adding of prisonerchains too unfortunatley for my PC^^)

- only drawback is mod compatibility to DEC, seems most of its functions are blocked as a saveguard if DF followers join the party (well i cant have it all cant i :o)

all in all there is still a lot to try out with DF => i love it!

Zaz Extension requires taraUltimateFurniturePack as a dependency.  And two files for TUFP aren't downloadable (they show as "missing")   Without those files, I really can't use your mod. 

I had a problem with those files this week and psoted on it's page, there's a donwload for 1.2 that has a notepad with donwload link from mega, you just need it and the 1.3 update, they both are working fine

there are like three versions of ZEP and only the one requires TUFP

I am using ZazExtensionPack-v1-08-20170314-211511 with ZAP 7

Thanks for the help! I got Devious Followers up and running now with a new game start (for minimizing glitches)   What mods offer the best interactive bondage furniture (particularly cages and such) for someone who enjoys player slavery?

Hey Lozeak, I think need to do something with failure enslavement system, or with removing devices system.

I will explain: Add Debt for remove devices is the easy way to get enslavement failure. For example: I can wear cuffs and ask my follower to remove it. She will do this and add my debt. Then I can wear something else or the same device and again ask to remove it... And again and again. Few minutes and I'm free.

The same situation with Prisoner Chains when I'm a slave: follower tell that I must to wear my Mittents and Boots. I may not doing it and she wear a Prisoner Chains on me. At this moment I can ask to remove it, my Debt is +500. Then I may not wear Mittens and Boots again and she wear Prisoner Chains on me again... And again and again while not happen enslavement failure and I'l not be free.

Some thoughts after several hours with this mod...

- I love the general idea of it and had much fun testing it!

- Not too sure about the town collar, especially the crawling. Looks a bit silly when my damsel is crawling around cities at warp-speed.

- I don´t like the mittens outside cities. Am I supposed to just stand around watching my follower failing to kill a dragon? Or should I punch it to death?

- I was in the prison of the fort near Whiterun, enslaved. My follower told me I had to wear my boots and mittens. Are forts not dungeons?

- The punishment for not following the "dress code" is too fast. No warning at all. Enter a city or village and BAM clothes gone. One warning would be nice, especially because the clothes seem to be gone forever.

- Is it correct that the only way to increase the debt after enslavement is to ask for device removal? Why would your follower stop charging you for ... following?

The funniest situation I had with this:

Me and Uthgerd had just arrived at Winterhold with Magnus´ Staff to vanquish Ancano. That´s important, right? So we went to the college to destroy his magical barrier. I was just about to blast it to pieces when:

Uthgerd: Remember I need my share, hun! (1197 Gold)

Me: Yeah Uthgerd, I got your money, just wait a second while I destroy this evil magical barrier, ok? *aims Magnus´ Staff*

Uthgerd: Forget it, you´re my slave now. Get naked and put on these! *takes all my money*

Me: Are you insane? I can´t strip here, I´m about to save the world from Ancano! *blasts away at the barrier*

Uthgerd: All right, that´s it! *rips away all my clothes*

...owned...

- Not too sure about the town collar, especially the crawling. Looks a bit silly when my damsel is crawling around cities at warp-speed.

- I don´t like the mittens outside cities. Am I supposed to just stand around watching my follower failing to kill a dragon? Or should I punch it to death?

- I was in the prison of the fort near Whiterun, enslaved. My follower told me I had to wear my boots and mittens. Are forts not dungeons?

- The punishment for not following the "dress code" is too fast. No warning at all. Enter a city or village and BAM clothes gone. One warning would be nice, especially because the clothes seem to be gone forever.

- Is it correct that the only way to increase the debt after enslavement is to ask for device removal? Why would your follower stop charging you for ... following?

Me and Uthgerd had just arrived at Winterhold with Magnus´ Staff to vanquish Ancano. That´s important, right? So we went to the college to destroy his magical barrier. I was just about to blast it to pieces when:

Me: Yeah Uthgerd, I got your money, just wait a second while I destroy this evil magical barrier, ok? *aims Magnus´ Staff*

Uthgerd: Forget it, you´re my slave now. Get naked and put on these! *takes all my money*

Me: Are you insane? I can´t strip here, I´m about to save the world from Ancano! *blasts away at the barrier*

...owned...

you have to see it from Uthgerds point of view, it's probably always something with you...

I have to save the world from Alduin, I have to stop the evil dragonborn guy, Vampires are trying to blot out the sun, SOMEONE STOLE THAT DUDES SWEETROLL!!! tongue.png

Love the mod, and cannot wait to see it expand. 

Have three observations so far - 

1.  Death of Owner (followed the advise to go into DCUR and free the items but it left a trail of orphan scripts behind). 

2.  Previously equipped devious items (cannot equip the owner given items);  Maybe a full strip incuding any existing DD items?  DEnslaved/ PO strips but won't strip quest items,  then you will need a workaround for your mod. 

3.  Kinda agree with the speedy town crawling from a previous post.  You could hook into DDi's boot slow down mechanic?

Thank you for efforts.  Awesome Mod!! 

Hello, just stumbled upon a bug with the dwarven gauntlets, once i equip it i get an error message telling me there's a problem with my instalation of devious devices ( i tried to take a screenshot of the mesage, but it seens i can't take screenshots o dialog boxe), but everything is up to date, the cursed gauntles were equipped after the message, but it didn't work, i could still usethe freely, also my chest armor vanished in the process.

Hello, just stumbled upon a bug with the dwarven gauntlets, once i equip it i get an error message telling me there's a problem with my instalation of devious devices ( i tried to take a screenshot of the mesage, but it seens i can't take screenshots o dialog boxe), but everything is up to date, the cursed gauntles were equipped after the message, but it didn't work, i could still usethe freely, also my chest armor vanished in the process.

umm

I think I know the issue you are referring to.  if its the same one I hit from time to time (problem with installation of devious devices pop up text box -

then you have other issues after that) it is not caused by this mod.  i have had it happen for a while before this mod was released.  I have hit that one

for a while now off and on (usually when For The Masses 3 equips whatever is causing it on a NPC) and I can hit it now and just reload and make many

(20+) runs through the same area (with the same enemies for areas with them) and not hit it again.  I have been trying for a while now to figure out which

mod is causing this (without any luck in finding it).  maybe if enough people hit the same problem and compare load orders we can find the culprit (or

maybe someone already knows which mod it is?).

attaching load order and mod list for comparison purposes.

Mod List and Load Order 09112017.7z

umm

I think I know the issue you are referring to.  if its the same one I hit from time to time (problem with installation of devious devices pop up text box -

then you have other issues after that) it is not caused by this mod.  i have had it happen for a while before this mod was released.  I have hit that one

for a while now off and on (usually when For The Masses 3 equips whatever is causing it on a NPC) and I can hit it now and just reload and make many

(20+) runs through the same area (with the same enemies for areas with them) and not hit it again.  I have been trying for a while now to figure out which

mod is causing this (without any luck in finding it).  maybe if enough people hit the same problem and compare load orders we can find the culprit (or

I don't use for the masses, so i don't think it's causing this, but this has happened once again when asking for a follower to remove an armbinder, i just don't remember from wich mod was the option to remove it. Anyway, here's my load order, i'll take a look at yours to see what we have in commom.

EDIT: Ok, they're pretty different, what i saw in commom, was captured dreams, cursed loot, immerslave, prison overhaul and this mod. I'm starting to think it may be the devious framework, i use those mods for years and this never happened before, so i think it must be something new.

Also, from wich mod is this SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp? By the name it's something nice

Hey Lozeak, I think need to do something with failure enslavement system, or with removing devices system.

I will explain: Add Debt for remove devices is the easy way to get enslavement failure. For example: I can wear cuffs and ask my follower to remove it. She will do this and add my debt. Then I can wear something else or the same device and again ask to remove it... And again and again. Few minutes and I'm free.

The same situation with Prisoner Chains when I'm a slave: follower tell that I must to wear my Mittents and Boots. I may not doing it and she wear a Prisoner Chains on me. At this moment I can ask to remove it, my Debt is +500. Then I may not wear Mittens and Boots again and she wear Prisoner Chains on me again... And again and again while not happen enslavement failure and I'l not be free.

You say your free but you get a bounty in 3 holds for doing that if you have prison overhaul it's not gonna be fun for you for a while (especially with bounty hunters set). I do have more plans for it and yea it'll always be easy to not follow the rules and get kicked out of being a slave but I want to be worse than farming as a slave and it will be.

...owned...

Town collar, yea I tryed to make you move slower and all it did was make you stop, if I can get it to work ever I'll make it so it slows you down as well.

I am planning on having a thing that makes it so the auto unequip in battle eventually, until then you can sit and watch your master or you can run.

Yea forts aren't considered dungeons, I plan on fixing this at some point, I have a good idea how to fix this but it's annoying and will take time.

I do have a plan on having a notification popping up as you enter a town/wilderness/dungeon so you can react to it.

Yes that is correct, it is there for a reason because usually with interest and the game getting harder (because your a slave) escape will be near impossible so having the debt static is important. That said, it's not like your follower does it all for free that's why the debt is increased on enslavement and they take you to town to whore you out every so often.

I enjoyed the story :). 

Love the mod, and cannot wait to see it expand. 

Have three observations so far - 

1.  Death of Owner (followed the advise to go into DCUR and free the items but it left a trail of orphan scripts behind). 

2.  Previously equipped devious items (cannot equip the owner given items);  Maybe a full strip incuding any existing DD items?  DEnslaved/ PO strips but won't strip quest items,  then you will need a workaround for your mod. 

3.  Kinda agree with the speedy town crawling from a previous post.  You could hook into DDi's boot slow down mechanic?

Thank you for efforts.  Awesome Mod!! 

1. Yea death of owner is a problem.

2. None of my items are flagged as quest items so other mod should remove them. If they don't restriast keys will

3. Tryed that and it just stopped the player, I'll have another look though.

They could be bugged (I was testing if I could do something with them and I hide them in the mod for a little bit of fun), Yea they destroy everything your wearing they are a trap lol.

umm

Cursed loot has a known issue that will cause that error intermittently (until max bound girls have spawned)

You say your free but you get a bounty in 3 holds for doing that if you have prison overhaul it's not gonna be fun for you for a while (especially with bounty hunters set). I do have more plans for it and yea it'll always be easy to not follow the rules and get kicked out of being a slave but I want to be worse than farming as a slave and it will be.

Hmm. I didn't see any bounties. Need to test it.

pesky little bug I have had a couple of times in this playthrough now...   When getting the Blindfolded in cave present the questlet stops.. no comment asking why have you done this etc..  just a vanilla conversation with how much do I owe on the end ..  strange as it worked fine before this version.. (0.896v)

An idea about conflicting devices while enslaved: have the follower "help" her slave by auto-removing all devices that conflict with her slave gear, that is collars, boots and anything that ties up your hands. For a discounted price of course and only in areas where they are actually in the way (e.g. gloves or boots only when exiting a dungeon and collars / armbinders when entering a city. All other devices are voluntary removable for the full price. May be a way to slowly increase the debt while enslaved.

"Silly slave, what have you gotten yourself into again? You know you are suppsed to only wear MY devices! Let me help you out. Of course, this cannot go unpunished - I'll increase your debt with 200 gold."