I know triple post.... o well it's my mod so, I guess I can spam my own topic >>.

I would like to take a moment to formally endorse this mod. Here's an itemized list of why I like this mod.

1: Money sink for the ridiculous amounts of money the player generally acquires.

2: Constant, interactive, playful submission to the player's follower.

3: Dominant follower mod that can affect any follower. Rare.

4: Interacts with Devious Devices.

5: Use of chastity belt for the purpose of "This is mine" instead of "deny player all sex". I don't think I've seen that elsewhere.

Suggested spelling and grammar corrections:
1: "ow" should be "owe" in all cases.

In English, "ow" is a word you say when you are in pain. Example: "Ow, I stubbed my toe!"
"Owe" is a term for debt. "I owe my follower 200 gold." etcetera.

Edit:

[10/11/2017 - 02:54:30AM] ============================================================
[10/11/2017 - 02:54:30AM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (1505226C)>]
[10/11/2017 - 02:54:30AM] ============================================================

It also keeps erroring when checking if I have a certain device or not. It won't say what it is, just an error on

[10/11/2017 - 02:39:23AM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (1500F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnObjectUnequipped() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 122

My follower won't strip me, my follower won't tie up my hands, I've tried entering a town/city with clothing, without clothing, putting on and removing clothing, etc. o3o I'm not sure what's going on. Have a papyrus.

Thanks for the kind words <333 it's always nice to hear.

Yea, I'm with you on these point like the reason I made this mod was I was waiting for a player slave system that didn't take over the game or if it did only for short amounts of time or a dominate follower which I liked. I did try learning how to use CK before but it never clicked or I could not work it out. Then one day I worked 1 thing messing with other peoples mods then from that this mod was born :D.

It was said you may need the beta DD4.0 stuff so make sure ya have that but the 0.9 version was broken on release anyway.

Been paying attention to your continued work on this, and I'm really looking forward to trying it, although I'd prefer waiting for the new DD updates to be tested a bit more thoroughly (since my net generally struggles on big files and I'd rather not have to frustrate myself on that more than I have to).

Just posting to say I appreciate your continued work.

Thank you :). Longer you wait the better this mod will be, I'd recommend people if they are going to have 1 go at this mod wait till 1.0 or 1.5.

.you can't go back to old quest stages with setqueststage even with allow repeated stage on ... or at least I couldn't.

SetStage works but GetStage returns the Highest stage reached since the start of the quest

You can define your own stage property, and, if you declare the quest and the property as "conditional" you can access it  inside conditions in topics

Using a VMQuestVarible to track the quest would of been good (probably more stable). I'll stay with the method I'm using atm unless for some reason it breaks the mod then I'll go back. Hopefully everything is working now with 0.9b or close to working.

O yea, few people asked if you need a clean save 0.896 ---> 0.9 ... no idea, but I think it does need one.

New version up... this time for real.

So yea I didn't actually update the esp which is why nothing worked.... sorry. Now you guys can actually test out the mod. Thank you for all the feedback though ^^ <3333

not a biggie to me (you are only human ...not a god {yet})

ohhhh a new version to play with (ie test)....keweleo

thanks much

New version up... this time for real.

So yea I didn't actually update the esp which is why nothing worked.... sorry. Now you guys can actually test out the mod. Thank you for all the feedback though ^^ <3333

Easy to do so no worries my friend, always a good excuse to play a little more haha... Off to test 0.9b with a happy grin on my face.... Thanks for the fix

Update edit...   Boots game is epic nice work..  Only issue I got is no textures on "gloves" but otherwise all else is good .

I feel like maybe these games are so specific that they almost qualify as easter eggs.

1. In a dungeon (okay that happens a lot)

2. Just Blind folded or Booted (maybe not just blindfold or boots, but there is a chance other items could block, right?) (That is pretty rare)

3. Some place after mid debt level. (This can actually be a pretty hard target to hit depending on your enslavement level and daily wages)

Individually none of those are that bad, but you need all three together in the same place and the same time you start to run into the rule of exponential rarity. 

Lets say:

Item 1 happens 60% of the time.

Item 2  you have basically 10 slots for devices these represent 2 or 20%. But you are not always wearing a device. So lets say 50% of the time you have some kind of device on you (which is a lot imo). That leaves like a 10% chance of meeting this requirement. (further modified by a chance of a blocking device also being present but I

ll leave that out of the calculation for now)

Item 3 approx 50% of the time you should meet this condition (on average 50% of the time you aren't fully enslaved anyway.)

Basically that is like 3% chance one game or the other happening. (not accounting for blocking devices.)*

So what am I saying? I think you will need to find more ways to trigger the games or most mod users will never even know they're there. 

*I know, I know... This is the Internet, never ever do fuzzy statistical math on the Internet because someone will always show up to demonstrate how sloppy your numbers are. tongue.png 

I feel like maybe these games are so specific that they almost qualify as easter eggs.

1. In a dungeon (okay that happens a lot)

2. Just Blind folded or Booted (maybe not just blindfold or boots, but there is a chance other items could block, right?) (That is pretty rare)

3. Some place after mid debt level. (This can actually be a pretty hard target to hit depending on your enslavement level and daily wages)

Individually none of those are that bad, but you need all three together in the same place and the same time you start to run into the rule of exponential rarity. 

Lets say:

Item 1 happens 60% of the time.

Item 2  you have basically 10 slots for devices these represent 2 or 20%. But you are not always wearing a device. So lets say 50% of the time you have some kind of device on you (which is a lot imo). That leaves like a 10% chance of meeting this requirement. (further modified by a chance of a blocking device also being present but I

ll leave that out of the calculation for now)

Item 3 approx 50% of the time you should meet this condition (on average 50% of the time you aren't fully enslaved anyway.)

Basically that is like 3% chance one game or the other happening. (not accounting for blocking devices.)*

So what am I saying? I think you will need to find more ways to trigger the games or most mod users will never even know they're there. 

*I know, I know... This is the Internet, never ever do fuzzy statistical math on the Internet because someone will always show up to demonstrate how sloppy your numbers are. tongue.png 

My fuzzy internet maths agrees but find it in reality a higher chance of occurance once other mods like DCL (with resonable levels for DD devices being slapped on player). I got caught twice in two ingame days of testing.. First boots then blindfold..

Couldn't see if Blindfold was fixed as it was triggered as Devices were being applied from a DCL chest event and as it triggered for blindfold game the event added an armbinder blocking SJ..  a few moments later follower comented on my escaping SJ but DF mod seem a little troubled after but then a few minutes later a Game freeze stopped my game so could not tell for sure what if anything was the cause

What a will say is the new boots game has the potencial to seriously disrupt your finaces or give you a handful of deals you may find harder to pay off.. Great addition, hard enough to be scarey once you know about it..

Textures added.

Yea the half debt thing is too easily avoidable and usually if you have a lot of debt it's better to move them into deals to stop interest sooo I made it so if your willpower is too low (5 or less) the debt requirement it ignored :).

Textures added.

Yea the half debt thing is too easily avoidable and usually if you have a lot of debt it's better to move them into deals to stop interest sooo I made it so if your willpower is too low (5 or less) the debt requirement it ignored smile.png.

That will help

usage report on version 0.9c

texture problem of 0.9b corrected

Blindfold event fires and completes correctly

Boots event fires and completes

both work with standard and non standard race followers (checked Nord, Snow Elf, Exotica {name and race same}, half Nord)

love the new boots event ..... that was very nice (trying to not spoil for those who have not seen it yet)

the games due to low willpower without the half debt being required I think will make a nice touch

now to wait for the next update and see what else you come up with :D:exclamation::heart:

running 0.9c

Very pleased to report texture work fine now in "Boots game" and both choices work fine for me. Awesomely messy , great job!

(tested with Sasha from DCL so if it works for her with all her attached options it should be good all round)

Still need to confirm "blindolfd game" fix but it won't take me long to get into trouble I am sure ...

without putting any rush on the work you have ahead as time taken now saves a lot more time in fixes later but I am really looking forward to your future updates.. :D

The blindfold event doesn't work for me. I reinstalled all dependencies. The event fires. The dialogue comes and then the blindfold unequipes but that is it. After a while the follower congratuates me for getting out of the jacket. I guess my game doesn't have the jacket... what mod is the jacket from?

The blindfold event doesn't work for me. I reinstalled all dependencies. The event fires. The dialogue comes and then the blindfold unequipes but that is it. After a while the follower congratuates me for getting out of the jacket. I guess my game doesn't have the jacket... what mod is the jacket from?

Devious Device Expansion beta - link in topic.

So, what happens if you marry your follower?

Mod will continue as normal, I plan on doing something with it later or a way for it to ignore married followers.

So, what happens if you marry your follower?

Mod will continue as normal, I plan on doing something with it later or a way for it to ignore married followers.

I have an idea for this, but I don't know if it's even technically possible. Maybe you could somehow brigde to Srende's PetProject mod? Or maybe you don't even have to bridge into it, since that mod starts automatically once the player char gets married. Maybe you could let your mod check if PetProject is loaded and terminate or gradually phase out your mod's quest after the player char has gotten married. Then PetProject will take over the dominating the player char part and it might just feel like a neat story progression.

Just a thought ... in real life, the spouse is just as responsible for debts as the other. So, if the happy couple have a follower, then both spouses might have to suffer the consequences of an overdue bill.

That could be a really cool line of thinking for a future "deal" - if the follower is allowed to meet and be "entertained" by the PC's spouse for a reduction in debt.  Even better if this comes as a surprise to the spouse ("Honey, I'm really sorry, but I've incurred some debts and might have made some promises..."). 

Would probably work best if such an event had a really long cooldown (like an in-game month) where the PC wouldn't dare attempt the same deal again for fear of the spouse leaving, since I do think one of the best parts of Devious Followers is that it really is the PC's fault whatever situation they end up in.

I'll deal with marriage later for sure, maybe I'll just make it so my mod stops with followers that your married or expand my mod to have a different system for spouses (probably not). 

One thing for sure my mod doesn't fit if your married to your follower. That said, I 100% will make sure you can't get out of your deals/debt/slavery by marring your follower :P

I don't think, I'll make married follower content because I've never really use the marriage system in the game except to get the achievement so leaving it to mod like petproject may be the best option and make sure my mod doesn't mess with there (will do that later) because that mod author has a passion for it ^^.

I do like the idea of being a slave for so long that your follower forces you to marry them in a bondage wedding. That said, it's probably not an idea I'll work on.

Edit: Any CTDs for talking to statues still?

I wrote a little about a future mod I want to make so I'll share the idea here because well it may never be made and the idea is awesome and I know some will enjoy reading this :P.

Yea, reading this may spoil it for you.

So I want to make a slavery event mod that doesn't make it so the player is playing some slave game for hours to get free but playing skyrim to get free. I want there to be 7 of these event.

An example of one (no where near final just a random idea)

So you have a slavers that travel skyrim and in certain conditions they will attack you. If you lose they take you to there camp. At the camp they use/abuse you for a while (10-20min play time) then kick you out with a nothing but a new collar on. 

Thing is this collar has a special enchantment that it locks you in chains every 3-7 game days so you have to return to the camp to get abused/robbed. It also auto strips/unequips all weapons when your at there camp at anytime.

To escape you'd need find a mage to disable the auto strips/unequips all weapons part of the  enchantment for say 5k gold (it'll always chains you every 3-7 days until it's removed) then you need to gear up and clear the slaver camp to get the key for your collar to truly be free of course if you fail they give you a new collar :).

So the way it works once you get enslaved/tricked/trapped/sold after every 7 days the event reactivates until you get free. Most of the free quest will involve simple stuff farming money or defeating someone.

Meaning there could be multiple active at the same time so one day in the week your in a slaver camp being use and the next a curse makes you unable to carry/wear anything till you drink enough semen then your free for the week to try and get uncursed or remove the collar.

There is a chance for a really bad end here but will be super unlikely cause the event will be avoidable but if you trigger all 7 events then every day you'll be a slave to someone/something else.

Also all/a lot these events could be triggered by simple slavery so they could happen on defeat of any battle.

Not that I plan to work on any of this anytime soon but once I get to 1.5v of this mod I want to make that mod next :).

1.0v of Devious followers will have 

3 Follower games (1 left to make) 

3 Slavery system (2 left to make) (I have good ideas for them but both may be impossible for me to make)

1.5v of Devious followers will have

MCM options as well as save/load settings function.

Work on mod compatibility with Simple Slavery/Deviously enslaved/Petproject/Follower overhaul mods.

Tweaks and additions to dialogue.

Improvements/expansion to exsisting content. 

Quality of life stuff, like notification when you enter a town/dungeon, a way to make it so you can defend ya self even when a slave an auto equip system.

Try and kill every bug possible to make it stable as possible.

Get the dialouge/writing to a good level ^^.

Any suggestions I like.

I want 1.5V to be super stable and complete, so that people that are waiting for a stable/full release can use it/translate it/make compatible with and it will be out of beta then.

Quality of life stuff, like notification when you enter a town/dungeon, a way to make it so you can defend ya self even when a slave an auto equip system.

Take a look at Devious Framework. That mod has a pop up message every time you change zones (like leaving or entering towns.) might be able to see what Legume did to make that happen. Could make doing this easier for you. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework-dfw/

Also Bug report**

Contains spoiler

The Boots game didn't recognize the stable outside of Solitude as a trigger to continue the game.  

**I feel like I want to read the spoiler on your mod vision post to see what is coming but I also don't wanna ruin any surprises! #internallyconflicted 

I wrote a little about a future mod I want to make so I'll share the idea here because well it may never be made and the idea is awesome and I know some will enjoy reading this :P.

I did enjoy reading it and think as a future project it is a good idea.. 

Plenty there to keep a player down while battering the odd dragon or two. I like the idea of 2-3 or 3-4  of the events being active making  weeks of chaos until events can be stopped one at a time. Roll on the future I say ..

everyone loves a little chaos in their lives ..

Agreed, that was a fun read.  Would definitely be a fun mod to play, especially with the idea of it hooking into other existing starter mods.

The future plans do sound exciting.

I like the idea of having the mod run parallel with regular game-play

It will make me want to keep it in the load order for longer, but that does also put more emphasis on the importance of stability, and the mod "playing nice" in the long run.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

the beta is the version from github right? there is no jacket in those versions. mabey they were removed from the beta version?

the beta is the version from github right? there is no jacket in those versions. mabey they were removed from the beta version?

You have to get the development branch, not the master branch.