The blindfold event doesn't work for me. I reinstalled all dependencies. The event fires. The dialogue comes and then the blindfold unequipes but that is it. After a while the follower congratuates me for getting out of the jacket. I guess my game doesn't have the jacket... what mod is the jacket from?

Devious Device Expansion beta - link in topic.

the beta is the version from github right? there is no jacket in those versions. mabey they were removed from the beta version?

You have to get the development branch, not the master branch.

ah oke (i never used github before.) thanks a lot. will try this.

The blindfold event doesn't work for me. I reinstalled all dependencies. The event fires. The dialogue comes and then the blindfold unequipes but that is it. After a while the follower congratuates me for getting out of the jacket. I guess my game doesn't have the jacket... what mod is the jacket from?

the beta is the version from github right? there is no jacket in those versions. mabey they were removed from the beta version?

well the quest works now and all teh new devices are pretty ^^

only... the straight jacket makes my characters body invisible.. the straight jacket animation plays and everything... just not visible.

well the quest works now and all teh new devices are pretty ^^

only... the straight jacket makes my characters body invisible.. the straight jacket animation plays and everything... just not visible.

did you run bodyslide after installing the development branch??

it needs bodyslide to run to make the parts you will see in game.

This mod sounds interesting thanks for your work on it.

Im a little confused the description says "she" when referring to your follower. Is this a mod intended to play as a male dragonborn and female companions put devices on you? Does it not work with male companions as a female player? Do they do anything besides add devices to you? 

I'll work on that at some point (i'm sure there is a way to make she/he based on gender) buuuut I'm pretty sure there are not male versions of all the devices that are used in the mod so it will probably be female player only sorry.

Having a bit of an issue with this mod. After a game (I think) scene the follower changes the debt some and then it kinda shows me still as the slave but I don't have the dialog options anymore and the follower doesn't call me slave when I talk to them. The game was gagging me and forcing me to have sex with quite a few peeps in town.

The only way for me to reset this is to reset the mod and remove all the devices and add the debt back on. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

In the game where you are gagged and need to have sex 10 times, you should remove any chastity belt and plugs first. ( leave at least one free hole ) ( it can happen with other mods like cursed loot )

If you don't and DD is configured to filter SL animations then it will not find suitable anims.

Another problem is that if player has a DD collar other than town collar she is punished. You should test for any DD collar.

The same goes with mittens and boots.

When using mods that trigger auction in simple slavery mod, all 3 devices are removed. I know that you can get them with the MCM option but adding them again when they are missing would be better ( could also be punished for losing them )

I just had an event (while enslaved) where my follower added a gag, told me to go to town and then whored my character out. However once the event was finished and the gag was removed, there was no dialogue allowing me to pay/get devices removed/etc
I've tried waiting around, hanging around dungeon entrances and other things to try and force a dialogue update, but it's not showing back up again.

Also, is there a list of the current games/events and their triggers?

Also, is there a list of the current games/events and their triggers?

OP has them

quick recap

in debt (over half to enslaved) and in a dungeon wearing a blindfold, or bondage boots

enslaved out side of town/dungeons you get the gag game sometimes

I'm glad to see another update!

The new follower game is interesting. I liked the concept of the follower blackmailing the player at the end, though it can seem a bit extreme if the player doesn't have much debt. I would have also liked to see a sort of middle ground option where the player has sex with the follower in return for having the gear removed for a reduced cost. The trip itself can also be a bit dull due to it being uneventful; some little flavour events like the follower commenting on your outfit or stopping you to feed you a carrot might help in that regard. I also had an issue where I was forced to use console commands because the pony tail weighs 200 units, and I've got my limit modified to 150. I'm not sure if that could be remedied, since it's not your item.

I'd personally love to see the follower taking advantage of a low willpower player with more blackmail-like events. For example, having the follower demand oral from the player even if the player lacks the gag deal or, if in a tavern, having the follower demand that the player dance naked to amuse the crowd and themselves. If the player refuses, they could find themselves suddenly subjected to the gag deal or being treated to the wondrament of an armbinder, only without the usual reduction in debt.

some interesting ideas from Falvnar

anyway the point of the post is that I found a conflict (and 2 solutions).

no action needed by Lozeak to solve this one.

the conflict is caused by the pop up window near Hjerm (in Windhelm) caused by the Sexlab Alicia Painslut follower mod. 

it will cause this mod to not work correctly when it shows up if you have a follower with you.

solution 1 - reset the mod ( you would have to do this after each time that pop up window shows up)

solution 2 - progress the Alicia Painslut mod to the point she becomes a follower (this clears the pop up window from showing anymore) without a current follower

either solution works and this mod works correctly again

minor request (if it is not too much trouble)

2 MCM buttons :  1 for Willpower and 1 for Resistance

the buttons would lower the appropriate stat (Willpower or Resistance) by 1 each time it is pressed.  (just like the add 1000 debt button does now)

reason is that when someone has to reset the mod for some reason they could then lower their stats back to what they were before resetting the mod.

I know this can be done now thru console commands if you know what the correct commands and stat names are (as defined by the mod in the ck),

but the buttons would make it much easier for a player to fix the stats back to what they were before (and for those who do not know how to do that thru console).

I like where this mod is going. In my opinion, this is the best way to implement player-slave mods - make player choose between something bad and something even worse. (reminds me of predicament bondage principle of giving multiple options/positions, each one of them is uncomfortable :D )

Definitely following this one.

Something I noticed when tried this mod - let's assume the following sequence of events:

1) Cursed Loot trap is fired and some sort of collar is equipped on the player

2) Player wants to make a deal and Devious Followers offers "wear a collar" deal. 

3) Player receives Devious Followers collar, but cannot take-off Cursed Loot's collar because - no keys...

4) The follower starts adding debt as punishment because the player doesn't have the proper collar on

What should happen here? Perhaps the follower should take-off any device that is interfering with a deal? Or offer another deal with other devices? Or somehow react to the situation?

Something I noticed when tried this mod - let's assume the following sequence of events:

2) Player wants to make a deal and Devious Followers offers "wear a collar" deal. 

3) Player receives Devious Followers collar, but cannot take-off Cursed Loot's collar because - no keys...

4) The follower starts adding debt as punishment because the player doesn't have the proper collar on

What should happen here? Perhaps the follower should take-off any device that is interfering with a deal? Or offer another deal with other devices? Or somehow react to the situation?

Cursed Loot, DEC, and other mods can make this more likely to happen ........however:

how about it can and will happen (voice of experience).  in step 2 it is up to the PC to decide to take or reject the deal.

if you take a deal wearing conflicting devices (and you should know if you are wearing conflicting devices already) the debt

penalties being added are in fact your own fault. and yes I have wound up enslaved due to doing exactly that ...LOL.

the mod already has a way to remove most devices (not heavy bondage or quest items, which is as it should be).

using this mods abilities you can actually remove the conflicting device (most of the time) for additional debt.

but you can make yet another deal right off to lower debt again (unless that last deal maxed out deals).

considering there are a total of 9 levels of deals, it should be a very rare occurrence to max out deals wearing a conflicting device.

and while it is possible, it is still the player's choice to ask for the deal to begin with.

and while I agree it would be nice to have the follower react to the situation (maybe something like a game??) in the end it is still the player's

decisions that would cause this to happen. (and if it happens and you are in a unrecoverable state thru normal means the debug options

can solve that if necessary {as a last resort}).

I like where this mod is going. In my opinion, this is the best way to implement player-slave mods - make player choose between something bad and something even worse. (reminds me of predicament bondage principle of giving multiple options/positions, each one of them is uncomfortable :D )

Hmmm werid, what collar is it and do you mean collar deal or slavery collar.

If it's slavery collar then remove devices should remove the collar or change your slavery level.

The deal that you wear a collar "should" work with all devious collars (zad_DeviousCollar keyword) Slavery town collar is unique so won't but you'll be put to a new slavery level if it's a quest collar.

Any progress on the bondage mittens being removed in combat idea? I know we had talked about it before, in many play through styles traveling to a dungeon can be more dangerous than the dungeons themselves. 

I use Magic bondage mittens as a work around for this same problem as I have a whole lot of extra bandits added to my wilderness..  Magic Bondage Mittens they certainly make traveling a little safer. Hopefully, because you can then be "armed " with spells, they don't wreck any events in this mod. (not seen any issues yet).

If it's slavery collar then remove devices should remove the collar or change your slavery level.

The deal that you wear a collar "should" work with all devious collars (zad_DeviousCollar keyword) Slavery town collar is unique so won't but you'll be put to a new slavery level if it's a quest collar.

Hmmm.. it was DCUR collar that looked like indeed should it should have  had the zad_DeviousCollar keyword. So the "deal" script should have removed existing collar?

I like where this mod is going. In my opinion, this is the best way to implement player-slave mods - make player choose between something bad and something even worse. (reminds me of predicament bondage principle of giving multiple options/positions, each one of them is uncomfortable biggrin.png )

Hmmm.. it was DCUR collar that looked like indeed should it should have  had the zad_DeviousCollar keyword. So the "deal" script should have removed existing collar?

Hmmm might be an update issue? DCUR is still tethered to the live versions of DD, and DF uses the beta versions. (Kimy has said she will be releasing a new DCUR when DD goes live with 4.0) But this could be the issue. DCUR still used keywords that both ZAP and DD recognize, I think. 

I like where this mod is going. In my opinion, this is the best way to implement player-slave mods - make player choose between something bad and something even worse. (reminds me of predicament bondage principle of giving multiple options/positions, each one of them is uncomfortable biggrin.png )

Hmmm might be an update issue? DCUR is still tethered to the live versions of DD, and DF uses the beta versions. (Kimy has said she will be releasing a new DCUR when DD goes live with 4.0) But this could be the issue. DCUR still used keywords that both ZAP and DD recognize, I think. 

Makes sense that it is a DD beta related issue. I haven't been following lately on DD changes so I don't know if they changed existing keywords on standard items. If they did, it would be a bit strange, since it potentially can break lots of mods. But still, it might be a change in how equip/remove DD functions work in beta..(and I do run DD beta)

Any progress on the bondage mittens being removed in combat idea? I know we had talked about it before, in many play through styles traveling to a dungeon can be more dangerous than the dungeons themselves. 

I use Magic bondage mittens as a work around for this same problem as I have a whole lot of extra bandits added to my wilderness..  Magic Bondage Mittens they certainly make traveling a little safer. Hopefully, because you can then be "armed " with spells, they don't wreck any events in this mod. (not seen any issues yet).

Thank you for this suggestion works great, and it allows me to do more in slavery testing. 

So with that in mind I had an issue with the Pig game in slavery. 

After completion the notifications briefly said my debt was 0 then instantly told me it was back to what it should be (8000 was what it was supposed to be).

But then my follower no longer had any mod dialog. I tried going back a save to before completing the pig game and paying off but I started getting multiple "how much do I owe" lines and no "I would like to pay" lines. 

Doing the dialog debug option cleared it up, but it also reset all debt AND will power.

I tried doing over several times from increasingly further back previous saves, but it always ended the same way. With completion telling me my debt was 0 then setting back to what it was supposed to but having no follower mod dialog. 

Hi. Could I suggest some ideas for functionality for your mod?

I've been trying to find a mod that makes one's follower a bit of a dominant, but is kind of lightweight and doesn't interfere too much with normal gameplay as SD+ and Maria Eden do. One mod I found looked like it was close to what I had in mind but it is abandoned and some parts of it do interfere with normal gameplay and can't be fixed

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/

By "low interference with normal gameplay" I mean that periodically (probably based on followers arousal, adjustable) the follower requests (through conversation) the player to do some kinky stuff, like sex (most of the time) in addition to spanking, whipping, crawling naked, etc, but that interference doesn't last longer than 5-10 real time minutes, and after that you can go play the game again as usual (maybe with the exception of having to be naked for some extended amount of time, but that requirement stops if you enter combat). Devious devices don't really fit into this pattern because there is no point wearing them just for a short time, and if it's a long time, they interfere with gameplay.

I think there is a niche for a follower mod that adds some domination but still allows for normal gameplay, and your mod could fill it.

IDEAS... Devious Keymaker option.

Key Seller - Your follower offers you devious device keys at high prices.

Pimping you out - Your follower can give you a whore yourself out quest, to release you from a nasty bondage device. Yokes, Armbinders, Boots, etc...

Whore Quest - Whore yourself out to 5 people to get a Devious key.

Customers pleasured... 1/10

Could take a while, finding 10 people who don't want to just straight outright rape your character. Cutting out the payment scheme...

Professional Lady - Devious protection... You are enchanted, on a daily basis ( ask each day ). But at a severe cost. ( Yoke and armbinder users only. )

1. Animal protection... 1000 gold per day of protection, or whore yourself out to 5 people.

2. Bad guy protection... 1500 gold per day, or whore yourself out to 8 people.

3. Dragon protection... 2000 gold per day, or whore yourself out to 10 people.

4. All protection... 3000 gold per day, or full time whore for a month. 5 customers per day, or items get put back on you. Deadline = 11pm each day.

I like the last option, its adds a reason to become a full time unwilling whore. With none of the perks of making any money.

During your whoring month, you continue with your Yoke and Armbinder protection scheme. A nice little perk of being a paid whore...

It may be worth offering to become a full time whore...

Working girl perk - As a perk of becoming a full time whore, your character becomes stronger. Giving them 100 extra carry weight.

So you can carry more junk out of dungeons, to try an pay off your followers debt system.

Just some ideas... :)

I actually really like these ideas, and hope you do too...

IDEAS... Devious Keymaker option.

Key Seller - Your follower offers you devious device keys at high prices.

Pimping you out - Your follower can give you a whore yourself out quest, to release you from a nasty bondage device. Yokes, Armbinders, Boots, etc...

Whore Quest - Whore yourself out to 5 people to get a Devious key.

Customers pleasured... 1/10

Could take a while, finding 10 people who don't want to just straight outright rape your character. Cutting out the payment scheme...

Professional Lady - Devious protection... You are enchanted, on a daily basis ( ask each day ). But at a severe cost. ( Yoke and armbinder users only. )

1. Animal protection... 1000 gold per day of protection, or whore yourself out to 5 people.

2. Bad guy protection... 1500 gold per day, or whore yourself out to 8 people.

3. Dragon protection... 2000 gold per day, or whore yourself out to 10 people.

4. All protection... 3000 gold per day, or full time whore for a month. 5 customers per day, or items get put back on you. Deadline = 11pm each day.

I like the last option, its adds a reason to become a full time unwilling whore. With none of the perks of making any money.

During your whoring month, you continue with your Yoke and Armbinder protection scheme. A nice little perk of being a paid whore...

It may be worth offering to become a full time whore...

Working girl perk - As a perk of becoming a full time whore, your character becomes stronger. Giving them 100 extra carry weight.

So you can carry more junk out of dungeons, to try an pay off your followers debt system.

Just some ideas... :)

I actually really like these ideas, and hope you do too...

not sure how well most of your ideas would fit in with this mod but I do think the Key Seller idea would fit in great, but should only be the regular

standard device keys (just regular restraints key, chastity key and piercing removal tool).

price suggestions

restraints key             - 2000 gold   or 500 gold per level

chastity key               - 3000 gold   or 750 gold per level

piercing removal tool  - 5000 gold or 1000 gold per level

not added to debt but only when you can actually pay them the gold (they are following you for money and would not just trust you for keys to remove devices they may have added themselves).