Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

hi all!

my sims are totally ready to marry and have kids (I'm so vanilla, I know) and so I started playing around more with the pregnancy settings in passion in an older game save for testing purposes, and I wanted to know what everyone else uses for their pregnancy settings and if you've had a lot or very little pregnancies? I wanted to make it more realistic

I've been testing a lot with my sims without using condoms but out of nearly 15-20 tries with various settings in between they only got pregnant once...maybe it's just my luck?

these are settings I used, I had my sims passion 3-4 times each time (with no condoms, though I listed it here as reference anyway) I changed the settings:

1) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

pregnancy let passion choose, 3%

2) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

pregnancy let passion choose, 5%

3) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

pregnancy let passion choose, 90%

4) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

pregnancy category, 90%

the animations I use are all KW animations, I read a bunch of posts suggesting to keep pregnancy chance no more than 5% though not sure what everyone else has been using in terms of category/position/let passion choose, on one of the posts I came across I read that "position" is only for the old AW animations which I don't have any...so I tested just "let passion choose" and "category" with varying percentages but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference?

thoughts?

1 hour ago, enderpuppy said:

hey guys... this thread is so long so ill just ask straight away. 

i downloaded the mod and the game reads it properly. all the menus are displayed in game but no interactions happen. when i click 'passion' they just do the flirt and then reset. 

ill be happy if anyone could help XD

Do you have the animations and the naked outfits set up? The only issue I had was the missing nipples when I first installed Passion but found the missing mod from cmar then everything worked fine

On 11/6/2019 at 3:15 PM, simsdreams said:

hi all!

my sims are totally ready to marry and have kids (I'm so vanilla, I know) and so I started playing around more with the pregnancy settings in passion in an older game save for testing purposes, and I wanted to know what everyone else uses for their pregnancy settings and if you've had a lot or very little pregnancies? I wanted to make it more realistic

I've been testing a lot with my sims without using condoms but out of nearly 15-20 tries with various settings in between they only got pregnant once...maybe it's just my luck?

these are settings I used, I had my sims passion 3-4 times each time (with no condoms, though I listed it here as reference anyway) I changed the settings:

1) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

2) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

3) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

4) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

pregnancy category, 90%

the animations I use are all KW animations, I read a bunch of posts suggesting to keep pregnancy chance no more than 5% though not sure what everyone else has been using in terms of category/position/let passion choose, on one of the posts I came across I read that "position" is only for the old AW animations which I don't have any...so I tested just "let passion choose" and "category" with varying percentages but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference?

thoughts?

I use 2% to 3%. 

Lets says you use 2% one thing to remember that it would be 2% for each vaginal and anal position that happens during a Passion session so if you had 5 vaginal positions that got chosen then your overall percentage would be higher than 2%. I would only use the pregnancy feature when your ready to have them happen.

It could also just be the game throwing it's weight and influencing things as well. As there are times I've had Nraas Woohooer set to say 100% but it takes 3 to 4 times for a pregnancy to happen and other times I'll have it set to 5% and get 5 pregnancies in a row.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:15 PM, simsdreams said:

hi all!

1) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

2) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

3) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

4) condoms enabled

condom break chance 2%

pregnancy category, 90%

thoughts?

Hey all!

I'm only lurking here...

I'm not back yet.

I just want to end this confusion here.

Passion pregnancy has 3 options.

The first 2 are for the old Animated Woohoo Xml system and the last one

is for both AW and KW xml systems.

So...

By category and by position are, for position and category xml tags inside AW xml files.

The "let passion choose" is the option that you need, if you have both AW and KW animations or only KW animations or if you don't know what you have.

I mean that if you don't have any AW animations at all, the first 2 options do nothing and they're useless for you.

Now condom brake and pregnancy work in cycles. That's only in the choice above ("let passion choose")

One cycle is the condom chance and the other is the pregnancy chance, both based on probability law, that is restricted to vaginal for M/F animations

and to anal for M/M animations. (For the male sims pregancy)

.... I hope that helps!

On 11/9/2019 at 2:53 PM, namaradus said:

I use 2% to 3%. 

Lets says you use 2% one thing to remember that it would be 2% for each vaginal and anal position that happens during a Passion session so if you had 5 vaginal positions that got chosen then your overall percentage would be higher than 2%. I would only use the pregnancy feature when your ready to have them happen.

It could also just be the game throwing it's weight and influencing things as well. As there are times I've had Nraas Woohooer set to say 100% but it takes 3 to 4 times for a pregnancy to happen and other times I'll have it set to 5% and get 5 pregnancies in a row.

@namaradus interesting, I don't have Nraas woohooer, might be the game throwing its weight around. been testing more with the pregnancy settings and my sims recently kept getting pregnant, with 20% this time

22 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Hey all!

I'm only lurking here...

I'm not back yet.

I just want to end this confusion here.

Passion pregnancy has 3 options.

The first 2 are for the old Animated Woohoo Xml system and the last one

is for both AW and KW xml systems.

So...

By category and by position are, for position and category xml tags inside AW xml files.

The "let passion choose" is the option that you need, if you have both AW and KW animations or only KW animations or if you don't know what you have.

I mean that if you don't have any AW animations at all, the first 2 options do nothing and they're useless for you.

Now condom brake and pregnancy work in cycles. That's only in the choice above ("let passion choose")

One cycle is the condom chance and the other is the pregnancy chance, both based on probability law, that is restricted to vaginal for M/F animations

and to anal for M/M animations. (For the male sims pregancy)

.... I hope that helps!

@TwilightStorm your lurking is always welcome :) thank you for the details, this helped me understand a lot better, I've updated my settings back to "let passion choose" since I only have KW animations. hope all is well for you, take care!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Love the mod but could use some help! I have no clue where to buy/find condoms in the game? I have them enabled but no where to purchase them. it doesn't say in the thread if I need to install another mod for this or not. Thanks! ?

17 hours ago, Yohoe said:

Hi! Love the mod but could use some help! I have no clue where to buy/find condoms in the game? I have them enabled but no where to purchase them. it doesn't say in the thread if I need to install another mod for this or not. Thanks! ?

Grocery Store and make sure the Passion Condoms package from the download is installed.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, spidermonkey2251 said:

The mod works perfectly fine for me but I can't seem to make passion work between adults and teens. Not sure what im doing wrong i tried adjusting the settings on all of them but I still can't make it work. I have master controller, woohooer, and story progression installed.

It happened to me too. It's a Story Progression setting, but I don't remeber wich one, although I believe you can find it in forums. Also, make sure WooHooer is properly configured to allow that.

@TwilightStorm and to others who may have noticed that Namaradus is no longer at LL. Well I learned that he left due to the birth of 2 beautiful twin baby girls and realized he was spending too much time here and not enough time with his daughters so he made the choice to leave here and delete his account so he doesn't give in to the temptation of logging in to his account here taking time away from his babies.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:12 PM, spidermonkey2251 said:

The mod works perfectly fine for me but I can't seem to make passion work between adults and teens. Not sure what im doing wrong i tried adjusting the settings on all of them but I still can't make it work. I have master controller, woohooer, and story progression installed.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:19 AM, Tonny Wright said:

It happened to me too. It's a Story Progression setting, but I don't remeber wich one, although I believe you can find it in forums. Also, make sure WooHooer is properly configured to allow that.

Merry Christmas

This is EA's rule that teens that underaged (below 2/3 of their teenage hood) should not evolve to woohoo system.

Passion does not care about this rule but I haven't make it a passion setting because it exists in NR-Woohooer mod and it might conflict with passion settings.

Cool Yule Stormy ;) Check your mail ?

Scarlett0492

This brings a kinda cool mindspell where the target will start passion with your witch.

By the way, the best way to find out more is to try it out in the game.

If you want more cool mods for your supernaturals i suggest ModTheSims and just type in witch or vampire etc.

Mery xmas all and a Happy new 2020
? ❤️

On 12/24/2019 at 1:08 PM, Scarlett0492 said:

Can anybody tell me about the witch's spells that come with this mod? How many are there and what do they do? I have been looking all over this forum and can't find hardly anything.

Look in the 2018 Update History spoiler on the 2nd post on the first page of the thread. 

Does anyone have modding skills and is willing to assist me with a project? I have animations that I have worked on for over a year and cannot figure out how to create a mod to incorporate the animations in game. PLEASE anyone? Take a look at the samples below, you won't be disappointed!!!

Feeling very discouraged after all of the work that I have put in to these animations. Thank you in advance for any help you guys can provide. 

Any chance of re-adding the teen passion restriction for what percentage into the age range they can passion? I noticed that it was removed on the 10/11/2018 2.7.1.0 update.

I like to make it so my teens can only passion when approximately halfway through their age range when they reach an 'age of consent'.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:34 AM, singinhippi said:

Any chance of re-adding the teen passion restriction for what percentage into the age range they can passion? I noticed that it was removed on the 10/11/2018 2.7.1.0 update.

I like to make it so my teens can only passion when approximately halfway through their age range when they reach an 'age of consent'.

Or is it possible to download previous versions of the mod? Would make it a lot easier if I could just revert to an older version.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

Also, is it possible to use the 'Switch with other sim' function as a one-off thing. I normally disable auto switching positions because I want to control the positions manually. Right now, when I use Switch with other sim, the Sims will switch constantly. Say, if I have Male A anally fucking Male B. If I want B to fuck A instead, I Switch and then B fucks A, then they switch again so that A fucks B even when I don't want it to happen. Even the other Sims fucking in the room will also start switching.