Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

Nraas Woohooer is needed so that teen autonomous interactions are unlocked in the game. While teens can use Passion they won't be able too autonomously without Woohooer unlocking teen woohoo.

All Nraas mods are compatible Passion with the exception of Selector, Nrass Story Progression Careers Module (the rest of Nraas SP can be used) and Register if you use Barmaids.

The reason why SP's Career module is not compatible is due to the way it handles butlers as Barmaids draw from the Butler Service Pool and Register has problems with custom services.

Nraas ErrorTrap and Overwatch are highly recommended to use.

And if you already have Nraas ErrorTrap you can get rid of the disabledeferencing package as it's not needed.

Thanks @namaradus I can't wait to try this mod!

On 9/3/2019 at 2:40 AM, Velve- said:

I get this error (caught by Error Trap) more or less constantly when using Passion. It results in one of the sims getting reset. I haven't found any rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes a position is fine and other times its an immediate error. I'd be grateful if anyone knows what sort of misconfiguration could cause this.

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x009ad callvirt   in S3_Passion.Passion+Player:DoLoop () ()
#1: 0x00009 stloc.u1   in S3_Passion.Passion+Interactions+PassionLoop:Run () ()
#2: 0x000db stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()
#3: 0x00348 stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()
#4: 0x0011c stfld.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()
#5: 0x00015 br.s       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()
#6: 0x00027 leave.s    in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

We would need the whole script error as it contains vital information we would need to figure out the cause. Just giving us part of it is useless.

On 8/3/2017 at 5:21 AM, TwilightStorm said:

View File

Passion Version 2.7.x.x

On 8/20/2016 at 12:18 PM, Ashal said:

The new Sims 4 category is located here:

www.loverslab.com/forum/66-downloads-the-sims-4/

All Sims 4 mods have been moved to their own category instead of sharing this one. This should hopefully make managing and locating mods for it easier. With The Sims 4 mods moved, that leaves this section now exclusively intended for The Sims 3.

Since they are no longer sharing a category, prefixing your titles with [sims 3] should no longer be necessary either.

On 9/3/2019 at 3:10 AM, Non-sequitur said:

Croft Accessory Holster - with and without guns

Croft Accessory Holster - With and Without Guns

An Accessory - found as a Necklace

3 color 2 and 3 color channels

Can be worn with bottoms and outfits (not all).

On 8/6/2019 at 4:26 AM, AnnaMarie101 said:

My save will load up just fine. but then I press play and the usual onikis kinkyworld notification comes up but the loading screen  that says "injecting kinky interactions" never comes up. it just freezes my game. I waited a whole hour thinking maybe it was just taking a while but the loading screen never came up. And I couldn't play my game. im for sure it has to do with kinky world because it happens every time the notif pops up. If I leave the game paused it works fine. but the second i press play and that notif comes it freezes.

View File

Passion Version 2.7.x.x

View File

Passion Version 2.7.x.x

View File

Passion Version 2.7.x.x

View File

Passion Version 2.7.x.x

thx for mod

23 hours ago, maxblade15 said:

I'm having a problem where the naked female outfit has no nipple or vagina textures. I was using okw before this and it was working fine there. I am sure I am missing something obvious but can't figure it out.

Try replacing the skins it's possible they might have gotten corrupted. I had that happen with mine when I uninstalled KW. Also is the save your currently playing used to have KW as that could also be a problem as it's generally recommended to start a New Game and preferably a new fresh game folder after removing KW.

5 minutes ago, Jentertaino said:

The download is so slow for me. Are the video files on any other site than mediafire?

No and judging by the size of the file from my experience it wouldn't matter much it would take around the same amount of time.

Hi, it's been a long time! How are you guys doing?

Listen, my game won't stop crashing, so I've used Delphy's Dashboard for the first time (I finally learned how to use it, yay!!) and it says this mod conflicts with the Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul mod http://modthesims.info/d/548787/cooking-and-ingredients-overhaul-more-nectar-ingredients.html 

I have no idea why they conflict, I mean what does this mod use that has anything to do with that one?? Still, do you think there could be a way to make them not conflict?

Thank you so much for reading!

3 hours ago, tsukigalleta said:

Hi, it's been a long time! How are you guys doing?

Listen, my game won't stop crashing, so I've used Delphy's Dashboard for the first time (I finally learned how to use it, yay!!) and it says this mod conflicts with the Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul mod http://modthesims.info/d/548787/cooking-and-ingredients-overhaul-more-nectar-ingredients.html 

I have no idea why they conflict, I mean what does this mod use that has anything to do with that one?? Still, do you think there could be a way to make them not conflict?

Thank you so much for reading!

The reason they conflict is that the Overhaul mod also includes the Bars XML (tuning) which Passion also uses. If you know how use S3PE and delete the Bars XML from Passion.

31 minutes ago, namaradus said:

The reason they conflict is that the Overhaul mod also includes the Bars XML (tuning) which Passion also uses. If you know how use S3PE and delete the Bars XML from Passion.

Thank you so much!! No, I don't know how to do that. Is it difficult? I have S3PE. Do you think you could tell me how to do it? Like Sesame Street 101 style  :sweat:

5 hours ago, tsukigalleta said:

Thank you so much!! No, I don't know how to do that. Is it difficult? I have S3PE. Do you think you could tell me how to do it? Like Sesame Street 101 style  :sweat:

Sent you PM

On 9/19/2019 at 4:31 PM, namaradus said:

Oh my...so  maybe here is  the reason why my game crash from time to time . I have both of these mods :O I had no idea about it. Thanks for letting us know @namaradus.

hey all, sorry if this has been answered, but I couldn't find it via search...been searching through this thread for an hour and couldn't figure out where exported settings are saved? thanks in advance!

also was thinking it would be cool to have foreplay in passion, I know there's a category like oral that could definitely count as foreplay, thought it'd be cool if there was a setting so that the sims can do foreplay prior to the main action ;)

13 hours ago, simsdreams said:

exported settings are saved? thanks in advance!

Probably the Library in your game folder. The problem is figuring out which one it is you'll probably have to go by the Date and Time you exported it and rename it or better yet use a clean folder so that there is nothing but the exported settings file and rename it.

13 hours ago, simsdreams said:

it would be cool to have foreplay in passion,

That would require Passion to be able to read the Stages in the OKW and organize them. That could take around 10,000 lines of code and a few weeks/months of debugging just to get it workable not mention there will most likely be glitches until it's perfected. The game will definitely take a big hit to performance and make the game even more laggy. Plus it wouldn't work well with AW animations.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, alvvrra said:

Hey! I use both kinkyworld and passion (on seperate computers), but I was wondering if the extra dildos work with kinkyworld? this might be a stupid question, but thank you for any help anyhow!

No. AFAIK KW doesn't have them in it's Objects Directory.

10 hours ago, kittenscry said:

Is there a setting to stop people fucking on the streets?

Besides turning off autonomy and using manual direction only. No.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue that I don't know if it's a glitch or by design. If two sims from the same gender try to have sex, one will be assigned as top and the other one will be bottom, but if I try to change it, they start changing positions at every loop and it's very distracting...
Is it something I did wrong? Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, Tonny Wright said:

I'm having an issue that I don't know if it's a glitch or by design. If two sims from the same gender try to have sex, one will be assigned as top and the other one will be bottom, but if I try to change it, they start changing positions at every loop and it's very distracting...
Is it something I did wrong? Thanks in advance.

Experience the same effect. Think it's an Passion issue -or a feature- I do not know. Sometimes this effect comes in handy, once three or more Sims are involved ?

May this was an intention when TwilightStorm modified this some versions ago.

WE ALL BADLY WAITING THAT  TWILIGHTSTORM WILL FIND THE TIME COMING BACK SOON !