Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Половина мода не переведена на русский, мои симы  проигрывают одну  анимацию и на этом все, имеют счастливый мудлет. Как настроить мод не зная английский язык?. Пожалуйста, переведите на русский весь мод, а не его часть. Буду очень благодарна!!!

On 2/27/2020 at 12:54 AM, Кобра said:

Половина мода не переведена на русский, мои симы  проигрывают одну  анимацию и на этом все, имеют счастливый мудлет. Как настроить мод не зная английский язык?. Пожалуйста, переведите на русский весь мод, а не его часть. Буду очень благодарна!!!

just in case you wait for an answer, it would be good that we ALL can read and understand what you wrote. Try an electronic (google) translator may be this could be of help.

1 hour ago, Кобра said:

The mod is not fully translated into Russian,

As far as I am aware, the Russian translation was done by a LL Member called "Assser" and I thought he translated fully the last version too but it seems not, as you said.

I did the German translation and have no Russian language knowledge at all, so personally I can't be of help, but think that Assser is still around here.

Maybe you can reach him by sending him a PM here in LL. I am sure he can and will help, once he read your message. Good Luck !

11 hours ago, Clydie said:

Насколько мне известно, русский перевод был сделан членом LL "Ассер", и я думал, что он полностью перевел последнюю версию, но, как вы сказали, это не так.

Я сделал перевод на немецкий и вообще не знаю русского языка, так что лично я не могу помочь, но думаю, что Ассер все еще здесь.

Может быть, вы можете связаться с ним, отправив ему PM здесь в LL. Я уверен, что он может и поможет, как только он прочитает ваше сообщение. Удачи !

Thank you Since the mod is not all translated into Russian, I can ask if there is a way to configure the mod by default? What will he work on and independently choose the necessary poses? My simka performs male animation.

On 8/3/2017 at 12:33 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Passion understands that a Sim with the CmarNY Penis mesh, is the Male and a Sim without it, is the Female.

Then it tries to sort the animations, from their genders information, to Male and Female animations.

AW animations do not have such information, so the first clip is given to the Sim with the penis mesh, if it's the initiator, the second clip to the Sim with or without it and if there is a third Sim in the animation it can be any gender. This is the reason that you might see animations supposed to be played by a Male Sim and instead a Female Sim plays this role.

In such cases passion informs, about an Error in positions and that is what "Exclude Invalid Positions" is trying to exclude.

But if you want such animations, you can always Disable this setting, in Settings  Menu.

Just try this "Exclude Invalid Positions" in the Passion option menu......

So I've been playing with the patch for months now. Pretty fun, love it. I've only ever used it between males (a fellow gay man myself), and I'm assuming a lot of the animations are made for male/females? 

Anyways, is there any way to know which sim will be the "top" and which will be the "bottom" for animations? Is it always the one who initiates that'll be on top? Also, how can you "change positions" and make it so that the two sims will stay in the same positions (top/bottom)? Cause sometimes whenever I change, the two of them somehow switch places even though I didn't click the "switch places with ___". Does it have something to do with which of the two I click "change positions" on? Sorry if my english isn't best. Let me know if I can elaborate more to make it more understandable. 

On 2/26/2020 at 1:35 PM, Mog413 said:

Could you please send me links to where I can find them? Thanks.

cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations.package

cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked.package

Not sure if this will help, but there's a link to v2 for the locations package here: https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController-ExpandedTattoo It might be a usable updated version to handle your needs. Maybe not, but thought I'd pass that along.

This might be useful too.  I see the obsolete 1.67 "Full" download does have both those files.  But which version you use will depend on your own version of TS3.
https://sites.google.com/site/cmarxcas/

2 hours ago, shadow_lightning said:

Does it have something to do with which of the two I click "change positions" on? Sorry if my english isn't best. Let me know if I can elaborate more to make it more understandable. 

please look at post 2986 of this thread....

Many thanks to the author - animator for your work!
Of these files, I had almost nothing. Now Sims 3 will be more pleasant! :))

------------------

Большое спасибо автор - аниматор за ваш труд ! 
Из этих файлов у меня почти ничего не было . Теперь Симс 3 станет приятнее ! :))

Когда я увидел танцевальную анимацию в танцевальном клубе, мои глаза выпали из орбиты ... Анимация отличная, сначала, я не сразу понял, что это «страсть», я подумал, что это анимация EA. А моя сим-девушка не занимается сексом, так как секс происходит очень коротко в течение 30 секунд, и все отказываются.

В общем, мы можем наблюдать только секс  NSP. Если честно, я не понимаю, как работает этот мод. Я думаю, что «Страсть» была придумана для хакеров))) Так как мне очень сложно понять этот мод. Мы привыкли к тому, что установили мод, и он выполняет последовательность действий автономно, как WickedWhims, и если что-то не работает, мы корректируем настройки.

Thank you for this mod TwilightStorm.  I have been playing it for a few days now.   I really like it.  I am trying to sift through this post to get some questions answered.  The only real problem I am having is when my sims try to passion autonomously, they get naked and immediately get dressed and emote like they just passioned but nothing actually happened.

Not sure if I or someone has been asked about this.

I tried to add:

- "KW_AfterDuskSim.zip"-> says package not found -> I just fixed it by changing from ADSAnims.package to AfterDuskSims.package

-- ADSAnims.package
-- OKW_AfterDuskSIms.package

- "KW_ghoct_SexAnimations.zip", -> says nothing but the animation name not shown in the list -> I just tried doing similar things to this, but not working.

-- ghoct_SexAnimations

-- OKW_ghoct_SexAnimations

I use KW and I already unzipped them and placed them properly.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:39 AM, LadyCroftuk said:

Even with the decensor the sims are still fully clothed whilst showering, woohooing etc. 

It might be possible that the sim's nude outfit actually has clothing. You will probably have to use Master Controller to edit the sim's nude outfit. Use MC to style them, or possibly you might be able to go to the salon and use the styling station there. At the bottom of the list of outfit types, there should be the outerwear category (if you have the Seasons expansion), and then an icon that looks vaguely like a naked butt. Click on that to edit their nude outfit.

When you select the nude outfit, if they show up as nude instead of wearing clothes, then that wasn't the problem. If they still have clothes on, then you will need to change them to a nude clothing style.

If you do not have any nude outfits available, then you will need to install one. Otherwise, you won't be able to edit their nude outfit to make them actually nude. There are several different ones available, and the only real difference between various ones is which expansion packs they work with, and whether they are allowed as random outfits that townies may show up in. I use CmarNYC's Nouveau Nudists, which you can find here if you need it: https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-post.html?zx=501e2c5a0c38e0ff

On 3/2/2020 at 7:40 PM, jdw6 said:

Not sure if this will help, but there's a link to v2 for the locations package here: https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController-ExpandedTattoo It might be a usable updated version to handle your needs. Maybe not, but thought I'd pass that along.

This might be useful too.  I see the obsolete 1.67 "Full" download does have both those files.  But which version you use will depend on your own version of TS3.
https://sites.google.com/site/cmarxcas/

I think the last link does help thank you.

I'm new to modding my games so it's nice when I can get help on things I'm having trouble with.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, FreakyRufus said:

It might be possible that the sim's nude outfit actually has clothing.

I've ran into that a few times. So, yeah, it does happen.

Everything else suggested looks good.

Just to add: the nude "clothes" (because that's how it is in TS3) are in the Tops and Bottoms (have to set both) vs in the "full body" (which could be thought of as "outfits").

Oh, and you can also use (click sim) | NRaas | Master Controller | (somewhere) | Edit in CAS (I set it as a 'hotkey' in that mod so it's easier to find).  More info on that mod here: https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController-FAQ-CAS (I personally like knowing there's more than one way to do the same thing, so on that... thought I'd share)

On 3/4/2020 at 5:01 PM, _cindy said:

Thank you for this mod TwilightStorm.  I have been playing it for a few days now.   I really like it.  I am trying to sift through this post to get some questions answered.  The only real problem I am having is when my sims try to passion autonomously, they get naked and immediately get dressed and emote like they just passioned but nothing actually happened.

I am no professional but here are some things that might help you:

1. Make sure your sim does not have the "shy" characteristic, I have found that sometimes they will not woohoo because they are embarrassed

2. Be sure that the animations the game is trying to find are available. NOTE: In Passion settings you can select between (sequence, positions or both)  for the game to select autonomously: if you have "sequence" selected and you have not set up this feature your sim have nothing to choose from. It is best to select "both" in this area so that the game can chose from "positions or sequence"

See if either of these work for you. I will be happy to help however I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I've downloaded and installed everything required for the mod to work, including several animation sets. but no passion options are showing up. No interactions with self, objects or other sims. The mod simply doesn't work! What should I do?

On 3/15/2020 at 3:19 PM, sms2lynn said:

I am no professional but here are some things that might help you:

1. Make sure your sim does not have the "shy" characteristic, I have found that sometimes they will not woohoo because they are embarrassed

2. Be sure that the animations the game is trying to find are available. NOTE: In Passion settings you can select between (sequence, positions or both)  for the game to select autonomously: if you have "sequence" selected and you have not set up this feature your sim have nothing to choose from. It is best to select "both" in this area so that the game can chose from "positions or sequence"

See if either of these work for you. I will be happy to help however I can.

Thanks Lynn, I had those covered.  I stop using passion for awhile.  I am cleaning out my mods and cc and will reload passion when I am sure everything else is running well.

On 3/2/2020 at 12:56 AM, shadow_lightning said:

So I've been playing with the patch for months now. Pretty fun, love it. I've only ever used it between males (a fellow gay man myself), and I'm assuming a lot of the animations are made for male/females? 

Anyways, is there any way to know which sim will be the "top" and which will be the "bottom" for animations? Is it always the one who initiates that'll be on top? Also, how can you "change positions" and make it so that the two sims will stay in the same positions (top/bottom)? Cause sometimes whenever I change, the two of them somehow switch places even though I didn't click the "switch places with ___". Does it have something to do with which of the two I click "change positions" on? Sorry if my english isn't best. Let me know if I can elaborate more to make it more understandable. 

I'm having this same exact issue. Could anyone plz tell me why 2 males keep switching?