Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

sorry for my english just wanna asking how PASSION working well to TS3 into the future ( oasis landing world ) my game got eror plenty in there .. by the way just instaled all stuff packs and not all EP from TS3 game .. ( nrass eror trap .. always showing notifications ... and sex animations become frezze )

On 8/10/2019 at 1:16 AM, andretya said:

sorry for my english just wanna asking how PASSION working well to TS3 into the future ( oasis landing world ) my game got eror plenty in there .. by the way just instaled all stuff packs and not all EP from TS3 game .. ( nrass eror trap .. always showing notifications ... and sex animations become frezze )

Hey,

First give us a clue of your game version and the error scripts that you get.

If you got oasis landing world from CDs and not update them from origin, the world might be corrupted.

There are many different game versions of Sims 3 and that's cause of game patch level. Which one is yours?

There many reasons that this issue of yours can happen.

Can you be more specific of what this is all about?

Not sure if it's ok to ask here, cause I'm going to mention gloryhole gate, gloryhole toilet stall and Kinkyworld.

I tried to use wtw animation for gloryhole/gloryhole toilet stall.

How do I use it to do kinky woohoo?

I tried many stuffs, but can't use it.

Funny thing is that "Glory hole Fence Door" works fine, not just "Glory hole Toilet Stall".

Or was there even suppose in the first place for "Glory hole Toilet Stall" to have animations?

10 minutes ago, marcod10 said:

Hello, quick question, where can I find the Bair maid version 2.0? the one that is not core modded? I´ve looked in Storm's files but there is only the one updated file. Thanks in advance

Nevermind I just read in page 113 that i shoud use the BarMaid_Service_v2.0.0.package.disabled minus the ".disabled" :lol:

For some reason I have a certain sim that when I use the passion mod it raises my sims above the object. For example when the animation start my sim floats atop of the bed and couch. I know it's passion mod because when I do normal interactions like relax and sit the animations are fine. it's weird its like the mod is putting an osmp under my sim when using the mod.I have reset my passion settings don't understand why its doing this. any help is appreciated

Screenshot-286.jpg

Screenshot-285.jpg

Screenshot-284.jpg

17 hours ago, Devinsms said:

For some reason I have a certain sim that when I use the passion mod it raises my sims above the object. For example when the animation start my sim floats atop of the bed and couch.

Do you have the moveobjects cheat turned on if so then turn it off that's the only thing I can think other bad CC objects that could be causing that. And if the house had been built with the constrainfloorelevation cheat.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:34 AM, Devinsms said:

For some reason I have a certain sim that when I use the passion mod it raises my sims above the object. For example when the animation start my sim floats atop of the bed and couch. I know it's passion mod because when I do normal interactions like relax and sit the animations are fine. it's weird its like the mod is putting an osmp under my sim when using the mod.I have reset my passion settings don't understand why its doing this. any help is appreciated

On 8/26/2019 at 6:51 PM, namaradus said:

Do you have the moveobjects cheat turned on if so then turn it off that's the only thing I can think other bad CC objects that could be causing that. And if the house had been built with the constrainfloorelevation cheat.

I do not know why, but I experience such behavior once the "CmarSimHeight" Slider is used.

Smaller then normal =  Sims sink into the ground,

taller then normal  = Sims lifted above ground

12 hours ago, Clydie said:

I do not know why, but I experience such behavior once the "CmarSimHeight" Slider is used.

Smaller then normal =  Sims sink into the ground,

taller then normal  = Sims lifted above ground

I use Cmar's Height Slider too and not seeing it happen.

Taller than normal

Screenshot.jpg

Shorter than normal

Screenshot-2.jpg

I have the latest version of Passion installed and playing in Dragon Valley.

If your in a custom world or using a user made custom lot that could be different as user made custom worlds for the most part are kind of quirky and of lot of odd things happen I've seen sims literally run across the ocean or a river in CC worlds and user made custom lots tend to heavy use the moveobjects cheat which should only be used sparingly.

12 hours ago, namaradus said:

I use Cmar's Height Slider too and not seeing it happen.

As I said : I do not know why, it can have various reasons why it show such behavior.

Let's assume your animation on the first picture and on the first picture from Devinsims are the same,

Have a look to the alignment of the hands.

On the other hand, may some experience this effect and some not. To my opinion, It depends on the files

each individually have in the mod folder.

Anyway, for me to clearly see it, an extensive use of the Cmar Height Slider is necessary. It is hard to recognize between -let's say- 80 & 120 %.

Hello everyone, 

I have two little problems that I cannot seem to solve by myself.

My pole isn't working.. I can choose strip but the sims just go to the pole, stand there and then leave again. 

Same for the Glory Hole.. 

As far as I can see I have installed everything I need, but maybe I am wrong and I need some other special animations that are not in the links. 

Thanks for all your awesome creations.

& also for the help : ) 

6 hours ago, LeavingFall said:

Hello everyone, 

I have two little problems that I cannot seem to solve by myself.

My pole isn't working.. I can choose strip but the sims just go to the pole, stand there and then leave again. 

Same for the Glory Hole.. 

As far as I can see I have installed everything I need, but maybe I am wrong and I need some other special animations that are not in the links. 

Thanks for all your awesome creations.

& also for the help : ) 

Strip dance, except the pole needs also music.

Place a stereo instrument at the same room that the pole is, turn the music on and it will work.

Stereo satellite speakers is a modded object that plays the speaker music effect, only, when wired household option in chosen.

Besides that they are no sound instruments at all. 

They're only decorations!

So place a vanilla Sims 3 stereo....

For the old AW glory hole  there are 3 animations from Amra in his KW animations only.

They work, it's yet tested.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:25 AM, Clydie said:

Let's assume your animation on the first picture and on the first picture from Devinsims are the same,

Have a look to the alignment of the hands.

I spent 5 hrs testing every animation I didn't just go try a couple of things and exit the game. Those 2 screenshots were just the last animation I tested for that height variable.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:25 AM, Clydie said:

Anyway, for me to clearly see it, an extensive use of the Cmar Height Slider is necessary. It is hard to recognize between -let's say- 80 & 120 %.

I've used Cmar's Height Slider ever since it was in Beta I was one of her testers so that more than qualifies as extensive use. I also tried every single height variable Max Tall, Max Short and everything in between when I test I test thoroughly.

21 hours ago, LucasDttd said:

My male sims keep playijng either the female sims solo animations or the couple ones whenever i select solo passion, and when i go to change the position, theres only a few ones avaiable. How can i fix that?

If your using AW animations then use the Exclude Invalid Position setting in Passion

If your using KW that's a whole different problem

If their using the female Solo animations that usually means that the animation is actually flagged for both genders L666 does this a lot. If they using the couples animations that means the MinSims flag was set wrong

To fix those you have to use S3PE and edit the OKW on the first page of this thread the 4th post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=1971844

Look for the How Can I add new toys or change genders in animations in the FAQ and it'll give you a general idea of what to do.

I get this error (caught by Error Trap) more or less constantly when using Passion. It results in one of the sims getting reset. I haven't found any rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes a position is fine and other times its an immediate error. I'd be grateful if anyone knows what sort of misconfiguration could cause this.

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x009ad callvirt   in S3_Passion.Passion+Player:DoLoop () ()
#1: 0x00009 stloc.u1   in S3_Passion.Passion+Interactions+PassionLoop:Run () ()
#2: 0x000db stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()
#3: 0x00348 stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()
#4: 0x0011c stfld.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()
#5: 0x00015 br.s       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()
#6: 0x00027 leave.s    in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

On 9/1/2019 at 9:10 PM, namaradus said:

I've used Cmar's Height Slider ever since it was in Beta I was one of her testers so that more than qualifies as extensive use. I also tried every single height variable Max Tall, Max Short and everything in between when I test I test thoroughly.

Thanks for looking into that. The effect I mean, my game show it like below :

1. Picture  : Female with max height

2. Picture : Female with min height

MAX

max_SIM_HEIGHT.jpg.bbdc283933d643889e905be2e107f121.jpg

MIN

min_SIM_HEIGHT.jpg.e1f4bd8fa9e34d712da3565eea041f96.jpg

I see this effect on -I guess- all usable objects too.

I also remember dark about some warnings like "I do not recommend to use height slider" in animation

treats or "README" files. However. I did not complain or ask about :-)

10 hours ago, Clydie said:

I see this effect on -I guess- all usable objects too.

I also remember dark about some warnings like "I do not recommend to use height slider" in animation

treats or "README" files. However. I did not complain or ask about :-)

If that's Amra72's AW animations that could be why your seeing that I don't use those I use his KW animations which are the same as his AW ones but work better.

AW animations use a height adjust variable which could be adversely affecting the height slider.

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

If that's Amra72's AW animations that could be why your seeing that I don't use those I use his KW animations which are the same as his AW ones but work better.

AW animations use a height adjust variable which could be adversely affecting the height slider.

Since OKW files available  I use them only, except "FallinEsper", but this one in Passion only .

Have in parallel -as clean versions (no mix up between Passion and KW files) Passion and KW in two different folders.

So, Passion and KW show the same effect which is even worse if a teen is involved.

That is why I do NOT think that Passion or KW cause this effect.

On the other hand,  let's assume a Sim (with lower height or a teen) sleep on bed -animation from core game- then the Sim is correctly aligned on the bed,

then -in KW- the Sim starts to masturbate and the Sim "sink" into the bed. When finish and return to sleep, the Sim dive up again ? 

(Indicates to me that even a KW own animation show this effect)

Tried many things to find out what is the reason without any success so far. But suspect conflicts between other packages in the mods folder.

Mainly with other sliders or other Cmar packages or even my height slider version. (Will check the version I have, but bet it is the current one)

In the meantime I leave all adult Sims at normal and sometimes if a teen is involved and looks to odd,

I let the teen grow to app. 75% of maximum of the height slider. Then everything is fine but the teen appear as tall as an adult with normal height.

By the way, have sliders left with factor 1 in the Master Controller and in the log file of KW, none of the  OKW files show any error.

Finally, nice to read that you do not see this effect at all. Motivates me to keep searching the cause. Many thanks for that.

33 minutes ago, Clydie said:

Have in parallel -as clean versions (no mix up between Passion and KW files) Passion and KW in two different folders.

Passion and KW are not installed in the same game folder are they? I hope not cause they will conflict as they both call upon a lot of the same code.

33 minutes ago, Clydie said:

But suspect conflicts between other packages in the mods folder.

Mainly with other sliders or other Cmar packages or even my height slider version.

Sliders even if they do the same thing don't conflict at least normally. The only way a slider can conflict with another slider is if the slider does around the same thing or in other words let's say Joe Snow decides he's going to take Cmar's slider and rename it as his own. So if you install Joe's rip off of Cmar's slider with Cmar's slider you'll have a conflict. It's rare very rare for a slider to conflict with another slider but possible.

It's also possible that the games physic's engine is taking a shit but the game would have to be under a lot of stress for that to happen. But I also use Nraas ErrorTrap without the disable dereferencing file as all that does is keep ErrorTrap from doing it's job in keeping the game clean to prevent corruption.

And I don't use KW cause there is now way I'm disabling ErrorTrap. Despite what Oniki says ErrorTrap isn't just for error reporting she doesn't know anything about the mod or what it really does.

36 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Passion and KW are not installed in the same game folder are they? I hope not cause they will conflict as they both call upon a lot of the same code.

Of course not....

Separate folders which I rename always first to be used. The other remains i.e. as  "Sims 3.VKW" as Folder title. for sure no mix up in between.

Actually I accepted the outcome by leaving the height slider at normal, but of course it bothers at least once a teen is involved......

So, again a very good hint from your side. I will install the error trap into the Sims 3 Passion folder. Hopefully something helpful will appear.

And, believe me, I know  what you mean when you write about KW and Oniki  ?

Thanks again for your valued response.

Hey All! This looks like a really awesome mod! I was curios though: would Passion go well with NRaas woohooer and more specifically KamaSimtra? Can teens get pregnant in Passion? Can adults and teens be prostitutes with Passion? I supported Oniki for Kinky world but unfortunately that mod does not work with my game and my computer. I'm looking for something more lightweight that can give me  some similar gameplay. Thanks!

5 hours ago, akua7 said:

Hey All! This looks like a really awesome mod! I was curios though: would Passion go well with NRaas woohooer and more specifically KamaSimtra? Can teens get pregnant in Passion? Can adults and teens be prostitutes with Passion? I supported Oniki for Kinky world but unfortunately that mod does not work with my game and my computer. I'm looking for something more lightweight that can give me  some similar gameplay. Thanks!

Nraas Woohooer is needed so that teen autonomous interactions are unlocked in the game. While teens can use Passion they won't be able too autonomously without Woohooer unlocking teen woohoo.

All Nraas mods are compatible Passion with the exception of Selector, Nrass Story Progression Careers Module (the rest of Nraas SP can be used) and Register if you use Barmaids.

The reason why SP's Career module is not compatible is due to the way it handles butlers as Barmaids draw from the Butler Service Pool and Register has problems with custom services.

Nraas ErrorTrap and Overwatch are highly recommended to use.

And if you already have Nraas ErrorTrap you can get rid of the disabledeferencing package as it's not needed.