Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

• 2 weeks later...

I am using version 2.7.4.2, and playing in a populated town that I downloaded from The Exchange.

I created a brand new sim as my main sim. When she does solo passion, it works as expected. When I direct her to passion with another sim, or to invite another sim to watch, the other sim will travel to wherever she is, and then will reset, and my sim will be stuck. E.g., if she is already passioning on a bed and invited a sim to join or watch, she will suddenly be standing up in the middle of the bed, not moving. I have to use the passion "Reset Me" option on the furniture and on her.

Attached is the script error log with info about the error occurring.

I do not know if this is really a problem with Passion. I assume that there is something weird about the sims that came with the town, since I have used this version of passion on EA populated towns without hitting this error. If there was something that I could do to "fix" the town sims, that would be great. I have not heavily invested time in this town, but it would still be nice to not have to ditch it.

ScriptError_Epimetheus__01-19-2020__17-20-31__4BD51CC0.xml

On 1/25/2020 at 1:47 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I am using version 2.7.4.2, and playing in a populated town that I downloaded from The Exchange.

I created a brand new sim as my main sim. When she does solo passion, it works as expected. When I direct her to passion with another sim, or to invite another sim to watch, the other sim will travel to wherever she is, and then will reset, and my sim will be stuck. E.g., if she is already passioning on a bed and invited a sim to join or watch, she will suddenly be standing up in the middle of the bed, not moving. I have to use the passion "Reset Me" option on the furniture and on her.

Attached is the script error log with info about the error occurring.

I do not know if this is really a problem with Passion. I assume that there is something weird about the sims that came with the town, since I have used this version of passion on EA populated towns without hitting this error. If there was something that I could do to "fix" the town sims, that would be great. I have not heavily invested time in this town, but it would still be nice to not have to ditch it.

ScriptError_Epimetheus__01-19-2020__17-20-31__4BD51CC0.xml 8.04 kB · 3 downloads

It looks like the game for some reason is trying to force an outfit change and it's failing. I've seen this happen even with the vanilla game some of reasons it could fail is being on furniture, uneven land or their wearing nude clothing and the game fails to recognize it.

Almost forgot but bad CC can do this too. I never download from the Exchange as it's infested with the stuff. Bad CC has been known to piggyback on worlds, lots and sims. I remember downloading a world on the Exchange once and ended up with a ton of it.

Finally found out why Yumi Sekemoto refused to passion and left with embarrassed as an action. With a lot of the neighborhood aging a lot of sims have become elders, and every one of them will stop passion whatever the age of the partner with embarrassed must leave the room. What the hell ? It have been like this for a long time but as i never played an elder, and only engaged in passion with Yumi before i just didn't bother about her thinking it was some trait issue. Have cleaned all traits and still the same and having checked 6 elders now with all the same embarrassed shit. Will try to go back as i kept a backup off all passion versions, will try to find out when it stared. Have checked version 7.2.2 and no sigar ? This will take a while ? And please my beloved Storm make the change with sim merry-go-round go away as i get dizzy just having tried it as man took females place :D Take care and keep simming people ❤️

Hello.

I just can NOT get my sims to use the Bondage frame!

I can get them to 'Use' the frame, where they go and stand in it, although quite off-centre. But that sim can then not interact with any other, or any sim with them. If I choose 'Erotic", the sim carries on as if something is in their way, despite there being nothing in the way.

I searched many places for a cause/fix and came across only one place where someone mentioned the frame originally being backwards(?), but that it had been fixed. So, what am I doing wrong, please?

I have the updated MaryJane animations and objects (including the funnyface bondage frame routing fix). I reset the frame before use. I set the frame's autonomy etc. What's next, please?

On 12/27/2019 at 5:32 PM, sms2lynn said:

Does anyone have modding skills and is willing to assist me with a project? I have animations that I have worked on for over a year and cannot figure out how to create a mod to incorporate the animations in game. PLEASE anyone? Take a look at the samples below, you won't be disappointed!!!

Feeling very discouraged after all of the work that I have put in to these animations. Thank you in advance for any help you guys can provide. 

Video-12.avi 6.73 MB · 31 downloads Video.avi 1.07 MB · 21 downloads Video-3.avi 1.44 MB · 19 downloads

im not sure if you know about animation player already but it seems to be a good alternative than to this if your still having trouble http://modthesims.info/d/441682/animation-player.html

Hey! I started using this magical mod about a year ago and fell in love with it. Just a suggestion that I think would help future people trying to get the mod.

I started playing TS3 in late 2018, didn't start modding until the beginning of last year because I am somewhat technology-illiterate and it seemed super confusing. When I wanted this mod, I was so confused by the layout of everything, but figured it out... Right up until the "You must have, in your mods folder" bit. 

It took SO MUCH GOOGLING and so much time for me to figure out what mods that section was even referring to! I had no idea where to find those mods, there were no links or hints or anything, and my google searches turned up less than nothing. It took me forever to understand that this mod was made after everyone and their mothers were already using Kinky World! I eventually came across a Kinky World guide, which had the mods I was looking for. I'm not kidding you, I left and came back to this page maybe ten times in frustration because I wanted it so badly.

So, my long-winded suggestion is... Are you willing to link future users to those "You must have in your mods folder" files? I may have figured it out, but if I were 10% dumber, I'd have given up completely. Your page has everything you need to click/download except that one little, confusing section. It wasn't confusing to people who have been playing the game for years, but it was confusing to me as someone who came in after TS4 came out altogether and didn't know a damn thing about modding.

Anyway, just a suggestion :) I hope I didn't come across the wrong way. THIS MOD IS INCREDIBLE and I LOVE everyone who created animations as well! I love Passion! It's made my game infinitely more interesting and has kept me playing consistently since last spring. Thank you!!

Also, are people even creating NEW animations for this? I almost feel inspired to learn how to do it, but I don't think my brain or my computer could handle it. Lol.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:11 PM, brookedacrook said:

im not sure if you know about animation player already but it seems to be a good alternative than to this if your still having trouble http://modthesims.info/d/441682/animation-player.html

I am familiar with animation player but the vision I have for this is greater than just a sequence of animations. This will eventually become a MegaMod.....I have several "sets" of animation stories to play out. Different locations, different positions, additional actors such as the MD, doula/nurse. This mod will eventually carry out different scenarios such as Braxton Hicks, Baby Kicking, etc. 

Thanks for the suggestion but I will continue studying to MOD!!! 

Sms2Lynn have you tried to get in touch with modders on http://www.modthesims.info/f/593/ , or on http://simsasylum.com/tfm/

you must register but it's free and a lot of sweet mods are there anyway. Maybe https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox could help if ChainReaction is not to busy.

You could also ask for help on https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion-en

with any luck you'll get some help ? ❤️

I'm sure this question has been posted before, but I've been looking all over this forum and can't seem to find anything that helps me. I have the newest version of Passion installed and all the animation packages listed on the first page installed. However, when I look at the position list in the settings menu, a lot of them have 0 at the end. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, Scarlett0492 said:

Am I doing something wrong?

No, you do nothing wrong. That's predefined in Passion and most of the animation packs what showing 0 are older Versions what need AW files instead of OKW. Mean if you install them, the animations are double. But please as always, it is a little more complex and not true for all of those. But most of them. So, don't worry and enjoy Passion. 

Not sure what’s happened to this mod but my sims don’t have a naked outfit (even though ive selected it in the menu) theres also a censor over my sim when shes in the nude ( its actually a base game outfit blue n white top blue pants and trainers) she wears it in the bath too. Any help would be appreciated. I don’t use kw as its heavy and makes my game lag. 

Почитала и запуталась((( Как много всего, новичок точно не поймет. Нам нужен полный пакет "НОВИЧОК" что бы поставить, запустить и наслаждаться зрелищем. Я попробовала соло, анимации не было, был мудлет (баф) об удовлетворении. КАК СЛОЖНО все это!

Um, is there a way to not keep using condoms in order to have sex? Every time a sim tries to ask me for sex my notifications goes something like "Fuck I don't have any condoms" or whatever. I know where the condoms are but I don't want to have to always be restricted to only using condoms in order to get some puhh, I need assistance.

On 8/3/2017 at 12:33 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Use Condoms -Enables/Disables the use of condoms in Passion. It asks for a chance for condoms to break. 0 Disables the setting. The setting disables also if both pregnancy and STDs are disabled. 

It's always a good idea to go through the second post of this thread. Look at the topic Passion Settings.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:15 PM, LadyCroftuk said:
On 9/29/2019 at 5:09 AM, Misa Amane said:

hello, does anyone know why my sims are showering fully clothed shoes and everything

Having the same issue myself ?

Since this is Sims 3 related, I feel comfortable jumping in here.

Most players aren't concerned with how things work, until they stop working. Given this, the oldest 'working' concept for Sim mosaic removal seems to be the one used most of the time. This is very intrusive to the way the Sims 3 operates to begin with and is akin to washing dishes with a hammer.

Regardless, there is another I use which removes the mosaic 'on demand', so the script only exists when needed, and on slow machines might actually be seen 'doing it's thing'. This manifests as a quick frame or two with the mosaic visible, before removal. It works for toilet use as well.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Decensor

1 hour ago, LadyCroftuk said:

Even with the decensor the sims are still fully clothed whilst showering, woohooing etc. 

Since I don't use Passion, my options are limited, but was doing a bit of reading and stumbled across some references to Sim traits. Never nude, and Insane can affect the Sims ability to undress in these circumstances. Probably not the problem but like trouble shooting electronics, one must ask - is it plugged in?

On 8/3/2017 at 12:33 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Outfit – choose passion outfit, nude, sleepwear or custom

Hello Lady,

just a question : Did you have the nude setting in the Passion options ? If not, just try it. If yes I bet it has nothing to do with Passion. Then it may caused by a  other Mod you maybe have installed.