Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

14 hours ago, Stinalee201120 said:

Ok so I guess I'm doing something wrong. I've downloaded Amra and Mike's animations as well as Passion. When I set two sims to do the deed they discuss it, agree, walk to the location, and the animation sets up for them to start, but then they put their clothes back on. What did I do wrong?

You need 2 files for each Authors Animations to work.

Example:

KW_Amra72_Animations, (actual animation clips)

OKW_Amra72_Animations, (That's the XML which is the smaller file used only to trigger the animations).

So you're probably missing the actual Animation Clips, (those are the larger files).

On occasion the sims will try to use certain objects and fail anyway but that's just a bug.

If/when a sim gets the stuck bug they will flirt but not ask for sex at all, ever.

It only seems to happen with my active sim.

Easiest way to tell is to click on your active sim and look for the 'Erotic' menu, (then it's working OK).

If the 'Change Positions' menu shows up instead you need to do a 'Passion Reset Me'. 

Been having the switching issue and was wondering if there was an earlier version available somewhere that I could revert to. It was working fine before, and everything still initiates just fine, but no matter which one starts it, whether it's autonomously, from solo, or user directed, it's been putting the female in the male role of the animation. It will swap them if I tell it to, but then when the animation changes it will switch back and forth as others have mentioned, instead of staying swapped. I only have the KW/OKW version animations now, as I used to have both but was under the impression the older AW versions were part of the problem without having gender indications. If I "disallow invalid positions", there are only a handful of makeout positions that remain valid in the list, and the switching back and forth still occurs.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:09 PM, havanamail2000 said:

Hi, is this mod compatible w cmar_XCAS_corefull69.43.package and with the latest game update patch ?

pay attention to the PDF inside the Passion file you surely downloaded.

Here you find the explanation on top of the PDF !

On 5/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, Scorpio said:

Many skins are 'Barbie' types without any female bits so these are what I use.

Hard to download some of them nowadays due to AdFly. 

FYI: It does include one default skin so at least you won't see any more 'Barbies'

They only work on T, YA, A, and Elders, children and below are still 'Barbies'.

Included my Original CMAR files that I still use today, don't get them mixed up with those included with Passion, use one or the other.

Or just pick out the ones you're missing.

Misc has the 'No Mosaic' mod  included to make sims blur go away and works better than NRaas Decensor that had a bad delay when using.

Make sure not to use more than one because Passion also has another one included.

Also has other mods that fix some of the stupid things that sims do, etc.

Also it's best to use NRass when running TS3 as it takes care of many bugs.

The NRass Woohoo module is also needed for Passion to use Teens and Teen/Adult stuff.

You will need to enable them in the NRaas Woohoo settings though.

I use the older version of NRass because it includes the cheat & integration module and it lets me do more things than the newer one.

(Yes I've tried the newest version and went back to the old one because it was better)

Running game version 1.63 without the 1.67 superpatch. 

Skins.zip 56.61 MB · 6 downloads Cmar.zip 1.21 MB · 3 downloads Misc Mods.zip 3.64 MB · 10 downloads NRass 1.63.zip 3.03 MB · 5 downloads

thank you so much Scorpio for sharing NRass 1.63! you don't know  how long I was looking for.

never say never!! thanks again man

On 5/12/2020 at 11:25 PM, Alee1 said:

Been having the switching issue and was wondering if there was an earlier version available somewhere that I could revert to. It was working fine before, and everything still initiates just fine, but no matter which one starts it, whether it's autonomously, from solo, or user directed, it's been putting the female in the male role of the animation. It will swap them if I tell it to, but then when the animation changes it will switch back and forth as others have mentioned, instead of staying swapped. I only have the KW/OKW version animations now, as I used to have both but was under the impression the older AW versions were part of the problem without having gender indications. If I "disallow invalid positions", there are only a handful of makeout positions that remain valid in the list, and the switching back and forth still occurs.

One thing I noticed if you have strapons enabled Passion will use/include more female dominant animations and they will even use the strapons on males.

(I don't see too much of the reversed sims anymore and I think the strapons allow the females to play the male roll made more for FF/lesbian animations).

(But will also use them on males sometimes).

I also use NRass 1.63, link above, and set all my sims gender preferences but if that makes any difference or not IDK for sure.

I don't use any of the AW stuff, just OKW/KW, and I'd get the other KW animations if you don't have them yet.

Amra72, Mike 24, Masteranimations, L666, and K69 are the ones I use.

I also have the random switching turned off and start with Fuck but keep experimenting with the settings.

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

I wonder where you can turn such off. Is that a function in passion I may have missed so far ?

Doesn't have a separate setting.

It's located inside of one of the Multi-function settings, maybe in with the Start Position Setting I think.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:54 AM, Scorpio said:

One thing I noticed if you have strapons enabled Passion will use/include more female dominant animations and they will even use the strapons on males.

(I don't see too much of the reversed sims anymore and I think the strapons allow the females to play the male roll made more for FF/lesbian animations).

(But will also use them on males sometimes).

I also use NRass 1.63, link above, and set all my sims gender preferences but if that makes any difference or not IDK for sure.

I don't use any of the AW stuff, just OKW/KW, and I'd get the other KW animations if you don't have them yet.

Amra72, Mike 24, Masteranimations, L666, and K69 are the ones I use.

I also have the random switching turned off and start with Fuck but keep experimenting with the settings.

I don't have them enabled currently, so it isn't that. I have Nraas and the preferences set. It definitely seems to be something with the most recent Passion versions, because I've been using it for years and this has only started happening lately after I noticed I hadn't updated in a while and did so. I might just have to turn off the randomizing for now. I like not having to micromanage and just let it be random, but the swapping role thing is annoying.

So I'm having some trouble making this mod work.

I installed the mod with all the packages and all the animations packs I wanted.

So, when I get to have in game sex my characters still have the censorship over their bodies. I tried with both versions 1.67 and after 1.69 alone and they are still censored.

PS: I running The Sims in version 1.67.2.024017

Spoiler

Sem título.png

59 minutes ago, Marioti said:

So I'm having some trouble making this mod work.

I installed the mod with all the packages and all the animations packs I wanted.

So, when I get to have in game sex my characters still have the censorship over their bodies. I tried with both versions 1.67 and after 1.69 alone and they are still censored.

PS: I running The Sims in version 1.67.2.024017

Reveal hidden contents

Sem título.png

It's an Optional download I think.

This is what came with Passion... see attached file below.

Sims3CensorEffectDisabled.package

On 1/12/2020 at 7:49 PM, drivering said:

Thanks.

Also, is it possible to use the 'Switch with other sim' function as a one-off thing. I normally disable auto switching positions because I want to control the positions manually. Right now, when I use Switch with other sim, the Sims will switch constantly. Say, if I have Male A anally fucking Male B. If I want B to fuck A instead, I Switch and then B fucks A, then they switch again so that A fucks B even when I don't want it to happen. Even the other Sims fucking in the room will also start switching.

Just want to say I'm having this bug as well. Love this mod, but since updating this has been driving me nuts. Unfortunately deleted the old file before I noticed the bug.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:25 AM, Alee1 said:

Hi, I'm new and I don't speak English so sorry for the translation.

I have the same problem too. Also in a threesome, when I switch the position of a man with another man, instead the man switches the position with the woman.

It also sometimes happens to me that some sims put their clothes back on and are "embarrassed" without having the Shy or Proper traits.

Regarding teens, one of them has just been a teenager. With the correct Nraas settings, he can have love interactions but cannot still have interactions with Passion, while his sister can use Passion because she is older than him (it is a minor problem that does not affect me personally and I do not know what is going wrong. I hope that with 50% he can interact with Passion.)

To finish, a minor bug: In a game with the "Condom" setting activated, it works correctly but the condom does not appear in the animation. In another save, the condom does appear in the animation. I don't know what that bug is about.

19 hours ago, lol522 said:

Whenever I click "Change Position" and choose a different position, it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?

That's the game lagging the script not much can be done about it as it's a problem with the game engine. Code could be used to force it but that would run the risk of CTD.

I am not sure if someone already answered this question before but I wanted to know if anyone has made sequences for all the animations available? I downloaded them all and currently have over 600 animations unorganized. I really hate how when I start a passion woohoo, the sims do completely random animations. I really like this mod but would hate to spend hours creating sequences when someone has already gone through the trouble of doing that. Thanks ?

19 hours ago, holychristian44 said:

I am not sure if someone already answered this question before but I wanted to know if anyone has made sequences for all the animations available? I downloaded them all and currently have over 600 animations unorganized. I really hate how when I start a passion woohoo, the sims do completely random animations. I really like this mod but would hate to spend hours creating sequences when someone has already gone through the trouble of doing that. Thanks ?

You configure the mod so that the initial category is your choice. Don't let the change of position be random. So you have more control over the positions and you can choose another position whenever you want ;)

By the way, it seems that the problem I said about teenagers is already solved. When starting the game that bug didn't seem to exist anymore. Although I still have a condom problem. Now I have tested with version 2.7.4.2 and there are not so many switch bugs, although the genres bug still occurs sometimes.

12 hours ago, Nimisim said:

You configure the mod so that the initial category is your choice. Don't let the change of position be random. So you have more control over the positions and you can choose another position whenever you want ;)

By the way, it seems that the problem I said about teenagers is already solved. When starting the game that bug didn't seem to exist anymore. Although I still have a condom problem. Now I have tested with version 2.7.4.2 and there are not so many switch bugs, although the genres bug still occurs sometimes.

Sorry, what I meant to say was if anyone would mind sharing their sequence file. Like if someone has already organized all the animations into appropriate sequences already. I know how to make sequences, its just so many different animations to organize.

It is possible, there are threesome animations and they work. But according to the description of the animations of lady666 there are some that even allow gangbang of four people. However, foursome positions don't appear to me, I don't know why.

5 hours ago, mianmunas said:

Does the passion mod only support 1-2 people at a time or I need kw for threesome 

2 hours ago, Nimisim said:

However, foursome positions don't appear to me, I don't know why.

Actually it should work for all animations (up to six actors, I think)

However to get it work, the relationship between all actors must be appropriate.

But do not touch the swap actor button, especially from threesome and on. It will mess up the actors. (Male and Female positions I mean)