Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

18 hours ago, Hidzumesama said:

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I'm pretty sure that's not the problem. I have all of those animations installed, and when I first opened the game after installing the mod, it all worked fine, but when I tried again the animations wouldn't work. As in, I can't get animations to play on objects that have previously worked. I restarted the game and had the same problem, works the first time, but won't work again.

ETA: I've tried using the reset me function, but it had no effect.

Thanks

11 hours ago, Camelikay said:

You're not alone. I have the same problem.

10 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Hidzume-Sensei and Camelikay,

hope this finds you peeps well.

check if there are two files installed for each KW animation set you have installed: one which starts with KW and another with OKW. for example: Mike24's animations are comprised of three sets;

1. mike24_classics.package
  2. mike24_lesbians.package
  3. mike24_pets.package

and each set have two files in it;

• KW_mike24_classics.package
  • KW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • KW_mike24_pets.package
  • OKW_mike24_classics.package
  • OKW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • OKW_mike24_pets.package

so please make sure you have all of them installed.

it is also a good measure to clear TS3 cache files before you start/open a game. Crinrict explains how to do so in his blog here.

hope this helps.

cheers.

The thing is the animations as they said were working at first and then stopped so that's not the problem.

@Hidzumesama @Camelikay What about the sims motives? If their motives are low they will cancel it out every single time. 

If that isn't the problem then it's as if the game thinks the objects are either still in use or the game thinks the Passion Interaction is still running.

The only thing I can think of that would cause that is if you had canceled the Passion Interaction from the action queue with a mouse click instead of using the Stop All option in the Passion Menu (it can take a little bit for it to stop).

There has always been an annoying bug in the game that was never fixed that causes that. That bug has been around since Ambitions back in 2010.

Try using Nraas Master Controller and click on City Hall Nraas>MC>Town>Reset Everything

If that doesn't jar whatever is causing the blockage you might have a mod conflict.

Doesn't seem to work for sims that were generated by the Sim Finder app.

They will not do any of the debug passion commands (suggest : solo, join etc), when I try to approach them normal means, they will go as far as the accept animation, and then nothing. Tried resetsim console commands, passion reset me etc. But it doesn't seem to work.

Tested it on various sims through the sim finder and the ones that don't do anything related to passion always seem to be the ones generated by the app.

1 hour ago, WillTheLion said:

Hey thanks so much ZenBuddhist! It never occurred to us to turn music on first. It works fantastically now. Thanks for the help! Also I hadn't ever considered merging my .package files, thanks for the link. I ended up merging things but I decided to do so with CC Magic instead of S3PE since it seemed quicker. Is there any reason that S3PE would be better than CC Magic or do they basically do the same thing?

As a random aside, as far as risk of pregnancy settings go in Passion, is the number for the percent chance only checked once upon initiating Passion, or does that percent chance have a new chance calculated with each and every position they rotate through automatically (while only having asked a sim to passion once)? Hopefully that made sense.

Thanks again for any help.

you're welcome, Will; i'm really glad to know that the Pole is working to your content.

about choosing S3PE
since i'm on an iMac running OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan, i have few options when working with Windows' apps. i can either:
1. use an OS Virtualisation software and have a copy of Windows installed, or;
2. port the app to OS X using a wrapper such as Wine or Mono or both, or;
3. use an Apple's app called Boot Camp then run a full installation of Window natively on my Mac.
i tried all of them; the one i found to suit my needs the most was #02 — which is, i should add, the cheaper yet most complex (and therefore limited) one.

i was able to get S3PE ported and working well under most OS X 64Bit versions; yet, as for TSR Workshop and CC Magic: because these are system/path dependant, they just didn't work. so i've been stuck with S3PE but got to know it well.

about risk of pregnancy settings in Passion
i believe the odds remain the same while you are with the original partner(s) and woohooing on the same object and position — meaning: if you add another partner during woohoo or move from a rug to a sofa the woohoo system will reset, so will the chances.
in my game, Oral and Manual positions do not impregnate sims; Sex and All, on the other hand, are risky — especially if you keep the pregnancy chance above 40%. LL's user @namaradus probably knows about it much better than i do; yet, i believe changing the position forces the pregnancy system to get recalculated.

i believe that's it, Will;
truly hope this helps, mate.

wish you a great Friday;

cheers.

2 hours ago, WillTheLion said:

is the number for the percent chance only checked once upon initiating Passion, or does that percent chance have a new chance calculated with each and every position

For every vaginal and anal position from my experience (don't ask about why anal counts I don't know why). Do yourself a favor keep the chance below 5% and if that seems to cause too many pregnancies drop to 1% or 2% but no higher than 3%. I have mine set at 3%.

39 minutes ago, gegging said:

Doesn't seem to work for sims that were generated by the Sim Finder app.

They will not do any of the debug passion commands (suggest : solo, join etc), when I try to approach them normal means, they will go as far as the accept animation, and then nothing. Tried resetsim console commands, passion reset me etc. But it doesn't seem to work.

Tested it on various sims through the sim finder and the ones that don't do anything related to passion always seem to be the ones generated by the app.

One reason it could be is those sims are generated on the fly and haven't been fully recognized by the game or it's also possible that their blocked from participating in Passion for some reason that I don't know about but I would suspect there is a good reason for it.

Alright I'm out for a few days or weeks and back to my vacation going shark fishing today.

After fiddling around with Nraas DebugEnabler, the option "fix invisible sim" at the Sim Finder app generated sim fixed the issues of Passion not working properly. The only message that pops up afterwards is how it recovered the outfit for that generated sim.

And after further testing, the generated sim seemed to be able to do passion after making them go skinny dipping, streak, take a bath etc.

So my only guess is that Sim Finder app generated sims don't have a "naked outfit" by default and initiating passion doesn't generate it so maybe that is causing issues.

For some transparency, I disliked seeing the sliders in CAS so I replaced the cmarNYC_penis package myself as the readme.pdf for passion instructed. Other mods are various miscellaneous stuff like "no route fail", Nraas woohooer/mc etc. that wouldn't really interfere with anything.

So if you wanted Tinder on steroids in Sims 3, and have passion with your hook up, make them take a shower first.

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, gegging said:

Sim Finder app generated sims don't have a "naked outfit" by default and initiating passion doesn't generate it so maybe that is causing issues.

That would be the problem if they don't have a naked outfit they won't be able to participate in Passion and Passion won't forcefully make one for them as that can cause more harm than good. If the game doesn't generate them with one not much we can do about that that would be a problem with the game.

Same thing if their naked outfit gets broken we would have to replace or regenerate the naked outfit.

Alright I'm out again see you peeps later.

Hi Guys,

Have any of you received 'autonomy error detected' message?

It happens to me mostly at around 1am of the second day of the stay in WA worlds during vacations.

I cannot find any info in the internet about it and I wonder if perhaps experienced something similar :)

Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to temporarily (toggle) the visibility of some of the passion features? Especially from the sim menus? I noticed that Nraas has them all toggleable in the settings for his mods but can't find them for passion and it's a nice QoL feature to have.

5 minutes ago, voy3000 said:

Is there a way to temporarily (toggle) the visibility of some of the passion features? Especially from the sim menus? I noticed that Nraas has them all toggleable in the settings for his mods but can't find them for passion and it's a nice QoL feature to have.

hey, Voy,

hope this finds you well.
TBH, i never saw such configuration option in Passion, and i believe it's not possible to. also, i don't remember seeing this feature on NRaas. which modules are you referring to?

cheers.

3 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Voy,

TBH, i never saw such configuration option in Passion, and i believe it's not possible to. also, i don't remember seeing this feature on NRaas. which modules are you referring to?

cheers.

NRaas' Overwatch, Mastercontroller and Woohooer all have menu options in their settings which allows you to hide the pie menu options related to the mods on active sims etc. I believe it would be possible for Passion too provided they also allowed for an item to activate the settings menu to change it back of cause like NRaas do with the computer or the City Hall. I can try to provide pics to illustrate what I mean if necessary.

2 hours ago, voy3000 said:

I can try to provide pics to illustrate what I mean if necessary.

hello, Voy,

thanks for your answer. no need to; i configured all NRaas modules a while ago (actually 3 years ago), and had the settings saved. nowadays it's rare to get back into configuring it again; all i have to do when i start a new game is to open the saved settings document and everything is back where i left it. ?

NRaas is too complex, and it's hard to get to know it thoroughly — the reason why i wasn't aware of this feature.

i'll look into it, though.

wish you a great Sunday;

cheers.

hi everyone, new here :) I came across passions mod on this website while looking for a good lightweight mod for my sims and am totally interested in trying this one out. however, I'm not very good at the technical aspects of modding and after spending half a day searching through these posts I haven't been able to find out if this mod uses the same XML files as another mod I have and would like to know if they will conflict

I'm currently using a mod called retuned attraction system, and there's a note for this mod that states it will conflict with other mods that use these XML files:

• Relationship_0x5da0f93630ce52d4
    XML that controls all the variables used to calculate attraction.
  • AttractionNPCBehaviorController_0xc192d24b58f73168
    This XML contains the settings for gifts sent from sims who are attracted to yours.

does any know if passions uses any of those above XML files?

thanks in advance, and my apologies if this has already been answered somewhere...I couldn't figure this one out

happy day!

On 7/5/2019 at 7:39 PM, podatek said:

Hi Guys,

Have any of you received 'autonomy error detected' message?

It happens to me mostly at around 1am of the second day of the stay in WA worlds during vacations.

I cannot find any info in the internet about it and I wonder if perhaps experienced something similar :)

Thanks in advance!

No I've never seen that before and have no idea what could be causing it.

Unless your also using KW then it could be coming from that mod.

On 7/6/2019 at 4:07 PM, voy3000 said:

No there isn't anyway to toggle those. But right now @TwilightStorm is taking care of his mother who has serious health issue and he doesn't have time to be here and it could be some time before he is able to come back. So I don't see anything like that being added any time soon same thing with mod updates it could be a long time before we see any. 

37 minutes ago, simsdreams said:

hi everyone, new here :) I came across passions mod on this website while looking for a good lightweight mod for my sims and am totally interested in trying this one out. however, I'm not very good at the technical aspects of modding and after spending half a day searching through these posts I haven't been able to find out if this mod uses the same XML files as another mod I have and would like to know if they will conflict

I'm currently using a mod called retuned attraction system, and there's a note for this mod that states it will conflict with other mods that use these XML files:

• Relationship_0x5da0f93630ce52d4
    XML that controls all the variables used to calculate attraction.
  • AttractionNPCBehaviorController_0xc192d24b58f73168
    This XML contains the settings for gifts sent from sims who are attracted to yours.

does any know if passions uses any of those above XML files?

thanks in advance, and my apologies if this has already been answered somewhere...I couldn't figure this one out

happy day!

No Passion doesn't use those it has a type of Attraction System but that is done via script so they should be fine together.

But it does use the Bars XML, Bartending XML and the Stereo XML if you have any mods that use those then get rid of them if you want to use Passion.

Alright see you peeps in a few days.

4 minutes ago, podatek said:

Can someone perhaps verify if this mod may conflict in any way with passion? 

hey, Podatek,

one observation: if you have NRaas Master Controller module and its submodules installed, there's no need to use the Hidden Skills Unhidden Mod.

i haven't tried it, but i would be aware of two points:
1. that this Mod's last update was in 2013, and;

2. the latest path it was tested with was 1.63.

answering your question: it should not conflict with Passion; it doesn't mean, however, that it will be compatible with all other Mods or even the 1.67 / 1.69 paths.

hope this helps,

cheers.

1 hour ago, chrisstenly said:

Hi, i dont understand, where can i download this mod?

hey, Chris,

the download links are usually on the first post of a thread; in Passion's case, all you have to do is to click on the "view file" button and you shall be directed to this page:

when there, click on "Download This File" button.

hope this helps;

cheers.

On 6/20/2019 at 1:25 PM, MaryJane said:

Hey, I actually converted this animations to bed position for private use. So it is possible, but it is hard to do because I don't have the rigs of L666. I managed to work my way around that. It didn't work with every animation, but with the romantic missionary it did work. 

I did this for personal use years ago. So I have them for a while. Also converted some of Amra's floor animations for bed position in the same pack. Problem is, I don't know if I can share it because it's not my work...

Edit: before I forget to mention, they are also 'the wrong way around.' Couldn't change that without messing up the animations. 

So they look like this on the bed:

Screenshot-23.jpg.c235856d52e31c12c5794f27a5dbddb3.jpg

Hello MaryJane...I am so happy to hear that you are on the mend and back at animating. I really enjoy your work. I also understand the confusion with whether or not we can share L666 work. Would you however mind sharing the steps that you took to accomplish this? I would love to try it for my personal use as well. That is until we are free to share.

I would greatly appreciate this. 

Thank you in advance.

On 6/29/2019 at 3:34 PM, namaradus said:

If it's 1.67 and not Steam then yes.

Nraas StoryProgressionMoney module has code that alters how butlers operate which also leads to Nraas Register since Barmaids is a modification to the Butler service pool which Register will have problems with as it does with any type of custom service as it's not able to handle them. Both of these will buttheads with Barmaids and in some causes not only can it crash your game, it'll also cause the Butler service pool to bounce very hard.

Also Barmaids is optional (as well as being a stand alone mod you can use without Passion if you also want) so you don't have to install it if you don't want it or if you don't want to lose Nraas Register.

Now I'm off to get back to my vacation see you all later peeps. :P

Ok, thanks Namaradus.  I use Barmaids sparingly only when I throw parties and never use butlers so that could by why I either never had a problem or I never noticed having a problem despite Register always being used. 

On 7/16/2019 at 6:17 PM, sms2lynn said:

Hello MaryJane...I am so happy to hear that you are on the mend and back at animating. I really enjoy your work. I also understand the confusion with whether or not we can share L666 work. Would you however mind sharing the steps that you took to accomplish this? I would love to try it for my personal use as well. That is until we are free to share.

I would greatly appreciate this. 

Thank you in advance.

What I did is load the clipfile in blender on two default rigs without any IK. Then I put an limit location contraint on the ROOT_bind, fiddled with the numbers until it was the right height for the bed. 

I decided to share them tho. But will take them down if the creators take offence in adjusting height of their animations. I shared them here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73534-maryjanes-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world-update-2372019/page/16/#comments

hi all,  I just installed passion and I'm so excited to use it!! I was afraid I wouldn't understand it, but so far so good it all makes sense to me :)

I'm still in progress of figuring out how to set up the nude outfits (this is the first time I've used any nude mod at all, my apologies in advance for being a total newb)

I followed the Readme.pdf , I'm on patch 1.69 so I kept the CMAR packages labelled corefull69 etc. , I loaded the game, did the initial reset passion, then configured some settings

then I went into CAS using shift click on my sim, to access the nude outfit

I can see the penis sliders in CAS, but nothing for nipples? I searched through each section/tab in CAS, but I only saw penis sliders.

from the PDF file, in the list for the CMAR NYC package, I see it includes the nipple sliders, but I can't seem to find them in CAS.

I tried searching up topics on XCAS too but can't figure out how to use it...from what I understand, the CMAR NYC package should have everything needed , am I missing something?

attached a screenshot of my packages, many thanks in advance!

mods.png.61955dfd7e4740292b375f6cd6f487a2.png

6 minutes ago, simsdreams said:

hi all,

hello, SimsDreams, 

great to know you are experimenting with some adult Mods for TS3. welcome to the forum, and i hope that we — i as well as many others TS3 users — are able to help you with your questions.
also thanks for publishing the contents of your Mods folder; it's a great help, indeed.

16 minutes ago, simsdreams said:

I can see the penis sliders in CAS, but nothing for nipples?

CMarNYC's Morphing Nipples is another Mod altogether, and it doesn't come prepacked in Passion's .ZIP. however, you may download it directly from CMar's blogspot (the link to is page is embedded). there, you might also want to check some other Mods and CC such as "EA Details Adult Skins," "You've Got a Package!," and so forth.

i hope this helps, SimsDreams.

cheers.

22 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hello, SimsDreams, 

great to know you are experimenting with some adult Mods for TS3. welcome to the forum, and i hope that we — i as well as many others TS3 users — are able to help you with your questions.
also thanks for publishing the contents of your Mods folder; it's a great help, indeed.

CMarNYC's Morphing Nipples is another Mod altogether, and it doesn't come prepacked in Passion's .ZIP. however, you may download it directly from CMar's blogspot (the link to is page is embedded). there, you might also want to check some other Mods and CC such as "EA Details Adult Skins," "You've Got a Package!," and so forth.

i hope this helps, SimsDreams.

cheers.

thank you! I looked through the CMAR blog link you provided and I found out that the EA details adult skins was what I was missing :)

though now I have another problem....the passion TV channels...after the first time I loaded the game after installing passion, I saw the "passion tv channels missing" message , so I downloaded the ones linked from the first page from this topic and installed them, I reloaded the game and I'm still getting the same message....are there more packages needed for the passion TV channels to work?

(same screenshot from my above post, the last 4 in the list below are the TV channel packages I downloaded just today)

mods.png.61955dfd7e4740292b375f6cd6f487a2.png

4 minutes ago, simsdreams said:

thank you! I looked through the CMAR blog link you provided and I found out that the EA details adult skins was what I was missing :)

hey, SimsDreams,

you're welcome; i'm really glad things are working fine in your game, and that you're finding everything you've been looking for.

7 minutes ago, simsdreams said:

though now I have another problem....the passion TV channels

i tried the video channels a long time ago — when i still had KW installed. since i'm on an iMac, KW and the TV/Video Channels were a bit too much for my GPU's processing power, so i opted to have it uninstalled. since then, my GPU burnt dead, and i had it exchanged for a 2 GB model using old GPU's drive (yet, with radically changed parameters) so to fool OS X El Capitan.
Mac OS is a great and solid system but also extremely hardcoded, so it's rather difficult to finetune it to one's specific needs.

about Passion TV Channels:
according to Twilight's second post, 

the channel videos may be downloaded from This Link. i just downloaded it myself and will try and see if it works in my game as well.

thanks for the feedback, SimsDreams; i hope i could be of any help.

cheers.

Hey all,

I stayed up late last night experimenting with the passion mod, this mod is awesome!

I'm curious though, after a few hours of searching through this topic I haven't been able to find much mention of this, but was wondering if anyone has figured out if the "minutes" in the passion settings are in sim minutes or real time minutes?

I played around with the maximum length and randomization all night, and so far it seems like the maximum length is in Sim minutes, I couldn't really tell what the randomization minutes is though, sometimes it seems to switch quickly to the next position and other times it stays in one position for longer

Side note, I've used Nraas relativity mod to change the time scale in the game to be 1 sim minute=2 real time seconds, not sure of the passion mod can recognize this?