Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

14 hours ago, namaradus said:

Taking a vacation see you all in a month or 2 unless internet is available where I'll be at. 

And here's a clue as to where I'll be at.

giphy.gif

And I'm going to play with the native girls :naughty:

cf3dd21f327771c97550dfbf8eb40f8c--polynesian-people-tahiti-french-polynesia.jpg

On 6/10/2019 at 5:06 PM, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Devinsms,

make sure you have a sound system turned on in the same room as the stripper pole.

cheers.

Well. What are you going to do in France ?

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Well. What are you going to do in France ?

Although Tahiti is part of the French Polynesia which is a Overseas Collectivity or Semi-Autonomous Territory of France; Tahiti is Tahiti and France is France. 

As for what I'll be doing there. Other than just enjoying a tropical paradise not much, I've been there several times and already learned the culture and customs and have several friends there who are eager to see me again. But for the most part I'll be spending time with a native girl I meet last year who has been patiently waiting for me to return.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:58 AM, namaradus said:

Although Tahiti is part of the French Polynesia which is a Overseas Collectivity or Semi-Autonomous Territory of France; Tahiti is Tahiti and France is France. 

As for what I'll be doing there. Other than just enjoying a tropical paradise not much, I've been there several times and already learned the culture and customs and have several friends there who are eager to see me again. But for the most part I'll be spending time with a native girl I meet last year who has been patiently waiting for me to return.

I was just kidding. Anyway, I hope the best for your staying in Tahiti with you girlfriend.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:32 PM, sms2lynn said:

Hello All,

There are a few L666 animations that were created for the floor and I would like to have these done on a bed. Since L666 has disappeared can anyone tell me how to transpose floor animations for other levels without recreating the animation? If this is possible I would appreciate it. I will give credit to the original creator and I also would like to create additional animations which can work with these, such as "foreplay, more kissing between acts and more climax animations. 

Storm did mention that it might be possible but I would need step by step instructions ? Promise to share when completed. YESSSS there is someone working on "new" Sims 3 Passion animations!!!! 

STAY TUNED!

Hey, I actually converted this animations to bed position for private use. So it is possible, but it is hard to do because I don't have the rigs of L666. I managed to work my way around that. It didn't work with every animation, but with the romantic missionary it did work. 

I did this for personal use years ago. So I have them for a while. Also converted some of Amra's floor animations for bed position in the same pack. Problem is, I don't know if I can share it because it's not my work...

Edit: before I forget to mention, they are also 'the wrong way around.' Couldn't change that without messing up the animations. 

So they look like this on the bed:

Screenshot-23.jpg.c235856d52e31c12c5794f27a5dbddb3.jpg

Great. I thought this was not possible. But I should know you won't give up the amazing job you make with your own animations and we should expect something from you.

When L666 left suddenly Loverslab. There was an argue about the possiblity to share her last release.

For some members, this last release should be share with everyone because L666 used to share them few months after the Patreon release. They considered that every animations should be finally release for free because (or on account) of the EA rules (the mods are to be free). The patreons support the creator but do not pay for the animations.

For the others, the creations belongs to the creators and should be release only from the creators.

The LL moderator finalized this discussion and decided this last release not to be share in LL.

Finally, I guess everyone got this release from Torrents....

From another hand, we should admit that you modifiy these animations and make new package. I should admit I did not think about this when I created new OKW packages from old animations packages and I shared them on LL. I thought I respected the works of these creators because I named them.

Cheers

15 minutes ago, JustACasualSimmer said:

Well, to be fair, birthdays aren't something I generally share, because a majority of the time, they've always been hollow promises ?

i know what you mean, Jacs; in my understanding, it also isn't a good thing to celebrate getting older every damn year! ? 
but i mean it:
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
and a great new year to you, compadre — 365 days with neither hollowness nor empty promises.

Hey everyone, so just to be clear, if my game version is 1.67 and the game is *not* from steam, the barmaid service I need is "BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.67.2.package" and I can safely delete the others?

In the READTHIS pdf file it says "Version 2.0 is a core mod.   It modifies the Sims3GameplaySystems core and removes the romantic interactions restriction for service persons of EA.                                                                                                                                                                          
There is a version for Sims 3 patch 1.67, version 2.0.1.67.2 and another one for Sims 3 patch 1.69, version 2.0.1.69.43  For any other Sims 3 patch versions use BarMaids Ver 2.0.0 that is not core modded. "

And this "NRaas_StoryProgressionMoney and NRaas_Register might lead to crashes with BarMaids. Remove them. Otherwise remove this mod. "

Since when does this happen? Is it something that began with this version? My last version was 2.7.2.3 and I had no problem with NRaas' Register (I despise NRaas Story Progression and don't use it). 

1 hour ago, Domino_2015 said:

Hey everyone, so just to be clear, if my game version is 1.67 and the game is *not* from steam, the barmaid service I need is "BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.67.2.package" and I can safely delete the others?

If it's 1.67 and not Steam then yes.

1 hour ago, Domino_2015 said:

And this "NRaas_StoryProgressionMoney and NRaas_Register might lead to crashes with BarMaids. Remove them. Otherwise remove this mod. "

Nraas StoryProgressionMoney module has code that alters how butlers operate which also leads to Nraas Register since Barmaids is a modification to the Butler service pool which Register will have problems with as it does with any type of custom service as it's not able to handle them. Both of these will buttheads with Barmaids and in some causes not only can it crash your game, it'll also cause the Butler service pool to bounce very hard.

Also Barmaids is optional (as well as being a stand alone mod you can use without Passion if you also want) so you don't have to install it if you don't want it or if you don't want to lose Nraas Register.

Now I'm off to get back to my vacation see you all later peeps. :P

Hi,

I just have a short question and maybe somebody experienced this as well.

Basically, when my sims engage in sex, I want them to autonomously stick to their initial sex category. Mostly for story telling purposes, like a couple getting to know each other and on first dates only masturbating one another.

Setting initial sex category works as intended.

The problem is for me with 'randomization' option. I click that I want it to randomize positions within the selected category (which is the initial category, unless I manually tell them to change position). And it doesn't work. After a few animations are played they will switch to different category (i.e. oral sex).

The only solution I have found it to disable randomization all together (select it not to switch to other positions), but it is quite tedious as there as hundreds of animation and clicking it a few times through a very long list yourself for every couple is super silly.

Did you notice is as well??? Any tips???

Thanks guys in advance :)

On 3/13/2019 at 12:22 PM, SimJMFan said:

I haven’t used the Pole dance for quite a long time. It used to work, but now It does not anymore and I would mind to find why.

image.png.b8876f4dfa074ea066ea032e65626364.png
As shown in pic 1 I enabled strip dance autonomy and I saved  poledanceanimations.package in the Passion directory. ( pic 2)

image.png.07f1e704a5116b450a99052d09e6d6d2.png

When I click on the pole dance it reacts as Passion does not find the poleanimations.package. I got the Pie menu but nothing happened Pic 3).

image.png.43a472f86254b27d99d25d43454def22.png

It would be great find what did I miss.
Thanks.
Cheer

Hey did you ever get this working? I'm having the same problem where the pie wheel options are there but the sims just won't do anything when they get to it. The icon of the pole that says dance in the top left disappears once they finish walking to it. I've tried it with multiple sims, both male and female with different outfits with no success. I'm in a defaut EA base game world. I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs installed officially through steam so I'm on 1.67.

Here's everything I have installed in my mods folder: https://imgur.com/a/WY5JVKN

I have the Passion Stuff I wanted in the r34 sub folder.

I didn't place these in there because I already had a working equivalent or the same thing already, or I wasn't interested in that part of the mod:

BarMaid_Service_v2.0.0.package.disabled

BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.67.2.package

BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.69.43.package.disabled

cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package

cmar_XCAS_corefull69.43.package.disabled

CmarNYC_Penis.package

Motives_Changer.package

Outfit_Changer.package

Everything else other than the pole dancing has worked so I'm not sure if the lack of any of those is the problem.

I don't have this Pole Positions mod: http://modthesims.info/d/483836/pole-position-a-pole-dancing-pose-set.html or the Animation Player mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=441682 That are otherwise mentioned with the Exoctic Pole on ModtheSims, but I didn't see any mention of needing them here so I didn't want to risk conflicting files.

I did delete my cache files when installing the mods as well.

Any suggestions on how to fix this and make it work would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks for the awesome mod! My wife and I have been having fun watching our virtual selves get it on.

2 hours ago, WillTheLion said:

Any suggestions on how to fix this and make it work would be greatly appreciated.

hey, Will,

for pole dancing animations to work, you gotta have a music playing — e.g. through a sound system — in the same room the pole is located.
about your CCs (not script Mods) : have you tried merging them into one or two files using S3PE? there's an article over Crinrict's Blog explaining how to do it.

hope this helps,

cheers.

Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for the mod. ?

Perhaps I'm being a bit thick, but I've just installed Passion and I'm having some trouble getting it to work. Initially it all seemed to work fine, I was able to have my sims engage in Passion as expected, but after the initial interaction finished, I haven't been able to do it again. They just walk to the object, undress, one of them stands in the middle of the object, the the interaction cancels and both sims redress again. I assume I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. I have most NRaas mods installed, but I'm pretty sure none of them are supposed to conflict with Passion, yes?

Apologies if this question has already been answered somewhere, but 114 pages is a lot to search through when I'm not really sure what I'm looking for...

(Also, somewhat of a sidenote; is there any documentation for the mod anywhere? - i.e. something explaining in detail all of the settings options, detailed installation instructions, etc. - I can't seem to find any, just bits and pieces here and there, and I think it would be really useful if it exists).

Thanks in advance for any help, and apologies if I'm missing something obvious

On 7/2/2019 at 9:33 PM, Hidzumesama said:

They just walk to the object, undress, one of them stands in the middle of the object, the the interaction cancels and both sims redress again.

The sims picked an object that had no animation for it have these animation packs to cover as many objects as possible

Amra72 Animations for KW get version 1.4a https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47255-sims3-sex-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world/
L666 KW.v19 Animations    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58017-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/?do=findComment&comment=2166636
K69 KW Animations           https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/
MaryJane KW Animations   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73534-maryjanes-animations-for-onikis-kinky-world-update-2612018/
Master animations for KW https://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/

Analust Animations https://www.loverslab.com/topic/112812-the-sims-3-analust-animations-for-kinky-world/

On 7/2/2019 at 9:33 PM, Hidzumesama said:

Apologies if this question has already been answered somewhere, but 114 pages is a lot to search through when I'm not really sure what I'm looking for...

(Also, somewhat of a sidenote; is there any documentation for the mod anywhere? - i.e. something explaining in detail all of the settings options, detailed installation instructions, etc. - I can't seem to find any, just bits and pieces here and there, and I think it would be really useful if it exists).

Forth post on the first page of the thread.

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I'm pretty sure that's not the problem. I have all of those animations installed, and when I first opened the game after installing the mod, it all worked fine, but when I tried again the animations wouldn't work. As in, I can't get animations to play on objects that have previously worked. I restarted the game and had the same problem, works the first time, but won't work again.

ETA: I've tried using the reset me function, but it had no effect.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Hidzumesama said:

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I'm pretty sure that's not the problem. I have all of those animations installed, and when I first opened the game after installing the mod, it all worked fine, but when I tried again the animations wouldn't work. As in, I can't get animations to play on objects that have previously worked. I restarted the game and had the same problem, works the first time, but won't work again.

Thanks

You're not alone. I have the same problem.

hey, Hidzume-Sensei and Camelikay,

hope this finds you peeps well.

8 hours ago, Hidzumesama said:

Thanks

44 minutes ago, Camelikay said:

You're not alone. I have the same problem.

check if there are two files installed for each KW animation set you have installed: one which starts with KW and another with OKW. for example: Mike24's animations are comprised of three sets;

1. mike24_classics.package
  2. mike24_lesbians.package
  3. mike24_pets.package

and each set have two files in it;

• KW_mike24_classics.package
  • KW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • KW_mike24_pets.package
  • OKW_mike24_classics.package
  • OKW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • OKW_mike24_pets.package

so please make sure you have all of them installed.

it is also a good measure to clear TS3 cache files before you start/open a game. Crinrict explains how to do so in his blog here.

hope this helps.

cheers.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:52 PM, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Will,

for pole dancing animations to work, you gotta have a music playing — e.g. through a sound system — in the same room the pole is located.
about your CCs (not script Mods) : have you tried merging them into one or two files using S3PE? there's an article over Crinrict's Blog explaining how to do it.

hope this helps,

cheers.

Hey thanks so much ZenBuddhist! It never occurred to us to turn music on first. It works fantastically now. Thanks for the help! Also I hadn't ever considered merging my .package files, thanks for the link. I ended up merging things but I decided to do so with CC Magic instead of S3PE since it seemed quicker. Is there any reason that S3PE would be better than CC Magic or do they basically do the same thing?

As a random aside, as far as risk of pregnancy settings go in Passion, is the number for the percent chance only checked once upon initiating Passion, or does that percent chance have a new chance calculated with each and every position they rotate through automatically (while only having asked a sim to passion once)? Hopefully that made sense.

Thanks again for any help.