Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I'd like that might fall under the "bugs" category but isn't really a bug, is just a little more documentation of how all the node changes are fitting together, particularly how the lactation system in Hormones/Stories/SD+ works, what turns it on and off (and maybe even MCM settings for how long it lasts, or a shut-off switch). I frequently find I have a "ballooning breasts" problem that I think is from a few things interacting (normal hormones node updates + bimbo + something that turned on lactation -- not sure what though, since it seems to happen without pregnancy...) So I'm always resetting node values in SH to trim down wild growth.

I don't necessarily think anything's wrong with any of the mods, just hard to see under the hood when something (inevitably) performs in an unexpected way...

I love some of the dialogue with Sanguine already starting to lay out some of the philosophical/mystical shades of what's happening to the PC, and would be delighted to see more of that.

That is something I meant to document a while ago but forgot about.

In data\skse\plugins\nioverride.ini - look at the comments for the settings.

There should be a parameter for 'scale mode' with values for 'additive', 'multiplicative' (default) and 'largest'. 

Set the value for largest (3 maybe?).

This will make sure the nodes always scale up to the largest value applied instead of a multiplication of all the values applied. 

Edit: Look at this post for details.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35463-fill-her-up-v100-cum-inflation-sep-15th/?p=1337679

Thank you kindly, sir. While we're on the topic (I searched the Hormones thread but didn't see) are drem outcasts hostile/friendly at random? Is it normal that the static one in Dragonsbridge is hostile? Is it normal that the daedra that spawns in the Misty Grove is hostile, not just to me but to Sanguine and the Alicias (for me it usually spawns as a flame atronach and starts attacking everyone -- not too dangerous).

Thank you kindly, sir. While we're on the topic (I searched the Hormones thread but didn't see) are drem outcasts hostile/friendly at random? Is it normal that the static one in Dragonsbridge is hostile? Is it normal that the daedra that spawns in the Misty Grove is hostile, not just to me but to Sanguine and the Alicias (for me it usually spawns as a flame atronach and starts attacking everyone -- not too dangerous).

The outcast in Dragonsbridge should be friendly. The others should vary... most are friendly but some may be hostile.

Not sure why that one attacked you. Factions can be a delicate thing in Skyrim depending on which mods you have.

Probably not the kind of news you expected but I wanted to share I have started a Tumblr blog for the past few weeks. 

I will be using it to share notes, ideas and inspirations behind my mods and the version of the Lore I am trying to develop.

https://itsbluefrog.tumblr.com/

Since some of the content may be NSFW, I had to lock it down for Tumblr accounts only, so you will need to register if you don't have one.

post-159469-0-50878100-1504238722_thumb.jpg

I'm still seeing everything without a tumblr account...?

Weird... I guess their system to protect NSFW accounts isn't working as advertised... or maybe they have ways to turn it off if your browser meets certain conditions. 

The thing I dislike about tumblr are the reblog. It's just a full on spam chain. I don't know what is your content and what is a reblog and I can't filter the reblog out, so ...

Fair point... I was struggling with that myself actually.

I did reblog only things that I added a note to (to explain why I liked it), but it was confusing as you said.

I removed all reblogs except one and moved them into my 'Likes' instead. That way it is cleaner. I can reserve the blog posts for things I really share and use Likes for everything else.

How difficult/annoying would it be to have different "exposure paths" in SD+ for slavery levels depending on your master's faction?

I sort of 'roleplayed' an unfortunate character who, burdened with lactation after a chaurus encounter, went to the Farm for help since she'd heard rumours they had milking machines for people. In this case, they assured her they could help, then drugged and enslaved her, feeding her drugs to flavour the milk and convincing her more and more deeply that it was her destiny to be a cow. Was thinking it'd be neat to have the SD+ flavour text reflect a few such "descent quests". Falmer/Chaurus = increasingly mindless, bestial broodmare, Thalmor = brainwashed elven supremacist fanatic, Forsworn = same but for Reachmen/primal deities...

I know the exposure system is universal, so I don't know if it would even be possible to have it call different text scroll and pop-ups depending on a faction attribute?

• 2 months later...

Since it is Thanksgiving here in the US, I would like to thank modders who have provided mods and frameworks to make Skyrim such a unique and rich experience (and without which I would not have started modding to begin with).

I would like to thank also people wh took time to provide ideas, dialogue lines, suggestions and bug fixes - I can’t tell you how happy I am every time I receive these contributions.

And most of all, I would like to thank all of you who have been downloading the mods and tolerating my lack of focus and tendency to release half baked ideas. I will focus my efforts in the coming year to completing these mods, one story at a time.

Edited by skyrimll
  • 2 weeks later...

Copied from a question in SD+ since the answer applies to most of my mods.

29 minutes ago, GeorgiaCav said:

Was enslaved by Falmer, and escaped when owner got himself killed somehow. Now "Your owner is either dead or left you" is spamming my notifications. It persists after exiting the game and reloading the save. I have checked enslavement status (not enslaved), had Bolimund remove my collar, and been to Dreamworld, where Sanguine treated me as if I were still enslaved. I also console-removed myself from zbfFactionSlave and zbfFactionSlaveState.

Also, I cannot remove Sanguine's devices from myself by any means. I am using a DD beta so that probably has something to do with it.

I am working on fixes for the beta version of DD. I am not using that version myself but I am aware of deep changes they decided to make with that release. 

The main issue will be the drop of ZAP as a requirement. Most of my most are using ZAP keywords as a convenient way to not necessarily use DD as a requirement.

Because of that decision, I will have to replace checks for ZAP keywords by DD keywords in all my mods that deal with slavery.

I will also have to make DD a requirement in some mods if I can't rely on ZAP only anymore. 

I don't know yet where I will have to make DD a requirement but I can see that coming.

For the time being, if you are using the next DD beta, expect things to break with most of my mods.

• 2 weeks later...

As you may have noticed, Devious Devices 4.0 is out.

It is a massive update which requires a new game.

I don't know yet in which ways it will break my mods. I will try to install it and review the impact over the holidays but I can't promise when I will be able to make my mods compatible as it will require a lot of testing.

In the meantime, if any of you brave souls want to test the new version and report bugs, please do so in this thread. 

I will collect them and fix them as soon as I can.

2 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

I hope you wont forget the love for vampires, ghosts, & custom races to be slave masters in the future. DA's vampire thrall quest is nice but nothing compared to SD+ enslavement to vampires

The next version will have an experimental feature to allow you to submit to *any* race using the surrender button.

I can't guarantee it won't be without issues. For example, submitting to a Horse interferes with the mount system and break enslavement altogether :smile: 

6 hours ago, skyrimll said:

The next version will have an experimental feature to allow you to submit to *any* race using the surrender button.

I can't guarantee it won't be without issues. For example, submitting to a Horse interferes with the mount system and break enslavement altogether :smile: 

Don't know who would submit to a horse lmao (not gonna lie tho, Shadowmere THICC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

11 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Don't know who would submit to a horse lmao (not gonna lie tho, Shadowmere THICC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Suppose you are in the middle of a combat against an ogre from Beyond Skyrim:Bruma and your horse is helping you.

You are about to die and decide to use the submit key to surrender to the ogre.

If your horse happens to walk in front of your cursor after you submit, he will be the first race picked up by SD+ and will become your master :smile:

Not dead yet :smile:

I bit the bullet and installed Devious Devices 4.0.

Since I won't have enough time to complete work on SD+ main quest over the holidays, at least I can test and fix issues with the new version of Devious Devices.

I also found Github finally allows project boards so I created one for this project. You can find it here if you are curious about what I am currently working on.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/projects/1

My goal for the next week is to test and fix as much as I can with Devious Devices 4.0 and release most of my current updates to the mods I am actively working on before Christmas (that is, SD+/Dialogues, Stories, Parasites, Hormones, Family Ties and SexLab Warmbodies).

9 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

Not dead yet :smile:

I bit the bullet and installed Devious Devices 4.0.

Since I won't have enough time to complete work on SD+ main quest over the holidays, at least I can test and fix issues with the new version of Devious Devices.

I also found Github finally allows project boards so I created one for this project. You can find it here if you are curious about what I am currently working on.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/projects/1

My goal for the next week is to test and fix as much as I can with Devious Devices 4.0 and release most of my current updates to the mods I am actively working on before Christmas (that is, SD+/Dialogues, Stories, Parasites, Hormones, Family Ties and SexLab Warmbodies).

sweet, that sounds like a 24h shift 0.o

I published updates to the mods I have been actively working on for the past six months or so. This will help me start the new year fresh and not feel bad about sitting on changes and fixes for such a long time.

If you want the updated files, here are shortcuts:

SexLab Hormones (2017-12-22) 2.0.8

SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) (2017-12-22) 3.6

SexLab Dialogues (2017-12-22) 3.0

SexLab Stories (2017-12-22) 0.8.4

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (2017-12-22) 0.7

Family ties 0.2 (2017-12-22) 0.2

Obscure patches (2017-12-22) 0.6 (for SexLab Warm Bodies only)

Merry Christmas in advance!

TESV 2017-12-18 11-50-04-20.png

TESV 2017-12-12 00-39-55-11.png

TESV 2017-12-12 00-41-06-70.png

On 06/09/2017 at 9:02 AM, pchs said:

It would be cool to use Amputator in SD+ as a form of punishment for an unruly slave. Of course it would be magical amputation so the master could revert it if the slave starts to behave again.

Can I request that any should there be any use of amputator it is made optional - Personally I avoid mods that force it's use.

Obviously this just a matter of taste but amputator really doesn't do it for me...

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Can I request that any should there be any use of amputator it is made optional - Personally I avoid mods that force it's use.

Obviously this just a matter of taste but amputator really doesn't do it for me...

The only situation I would use Amputator is in the player start/quest I am planning for the Sex Bot in Stories. 

It would be good for story-telling to be able to show missing limbs on the player as they are turned into a bot. 

My plans include having interchangeable limbs as a perk of being a bot.

That said, I will use it only if it can be controlled with mod events for people who want to use it.

I will not make it a hard dependency of my mods. Amputation for the sake of it is not my thing.