Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will probably be skipping the August update and keep working on a September update.

I started a cleanup of SD+ to make it more compatible with DD5+ going forward, and that resulted in a deeper rewrite than I expected. 

The changes impact SD+, Alicia, Sisterhood, Parasites and Stories Devious.

I am in the middle of testing the new code right now.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I am not dead yet! :)

I posted an update of what I am up to and my plans for 2023 on Tumblr and on my blog here at Lovers Lab.

It will take me a while to go over postings in the forum discussions. I am afraid I dropped the ball there and I have a lot to catch up.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am not dead yet! :)

I posted an update of what I am up to and my plans for 2023 on Tumblr and on my blog here at Lovers Lab.

It will take me a while to go over postings in the forum discussions. I am afraid I dropped the ball there and I have a lot to catch up.

Sanguines little helper is back? 

Happy New Year to you as well. o7

• 1 month later...

Quick update - I am slowly getting back up to speed with my mods.

I have a fully rebuilt and functional Special Edition running. 

I updated my edit process to automatically make edits that can be safely ported from LE to SE. I am expecting to work mostly on esp and scripts, so that will make things easier to keep developing for both versions for a while.

I am working on a new repository on Github for all my Skyrim mods at once, for both platforms. The old ones are still there but I will slowly move away from them and eventually archive them.

I may even have a fresh batch of small updates to release in a week or so. I made fixes to Parasites, Hormones, Warm Bodies and my take on weathers, for both LE and SE.

In terms of versions, I am working on the latest Special Edition without the Anniversary mods. I am not developing my own SKSE plugins or relying on special extensions built for SKSE, so my updates should work on both SE and AE versions (in theory at least... they haven't been tested yet).

489830_20230131235501_1.png

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
On 2/1/2023 at 7:52 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Warm Bodies

Oh boy, I've been waiting for this. Is it still buried somewhere in the original mod page? How about making a dedicated mod download for better visibility?

5 hours ago, belegost said:

Oh boy, I've been waiting for this. Is it still buried somewhere in the original mod page? How about making a dedicated mod download for better visibility?

It will have its own page when I am ready for a new release for LE/SE/AE.

It is standalone (doesn't need the original mod) and has many more features than the original.

Being able to warm up in a pinch using one of your torches comes in very handy.

• 3 weeks later...

[Repost from the SE conversion thread]

Still working on releasing my latest changes sometimes this weekend. I have a few things left to finalize.

I wanted to post a heads up about these upcoming updates.

- I am currently developing for LE and SE/AE in parallel. Making safe changes in LE first and copying them over to SE. Most of my changes are scripts and esp based, so these are safe to move over.

- I gave up on using BSA files and will be moving to only loose files from now on. Make sure to keep backup of any customizations to meshes in Sisterhood, Alicia or Parasites if you made some for yourself as those will be deleted by my new files.

- I will create a new Special Edition download page for each of my mods, with its own forum page. I know that will spread places where you can bring up issues but it will be a cleaner way to move to a Special Edition only for these mods. 

- Moving over to Special Edition only will take time. No need to panic if you are still on LE. That said, things have progressed a lot on SE's side. It took me about a month or two to have a working version. I found some of the new mods that are exclusive to SE more than make up for a few mods I couldn't replace from LE (and I managed to replace most of them).

- I didn't test DD 5.2 yet. I will look at it in the next few months.

• 1 month later...

[repost from the Parasites thread]

For the next update of Parasites, I am currently working on fixing the timing issue with Spider Eggs being immediately ejected after infection.

As part of that, I am adding a system of thoughts or messages similar to the Bimbo thoughts in Hormones. 

This will allow me to display more immersive messages about the parasites as the player is running, riding, fighting, having sex or just going about daily business.

It will come in two flavors.

- Third person messages to show the player being fearful of side effects from the parasites, like 'The eggs painfully stretch your abdomen and threaten to burst an any moment.'

- First person messages to show the player eventually accepting or welcoming the changes from the parasites, like 'These eggs feel so good inside me! I can't wait to get more.'

The transition between the two is governed by a Pheromone level, which will work directly with Hormones if you have it and still work without as well.

If anyone is interested in contributing, I am open for suggestions of messages the player will experience based on each parasite.

The messages have to be relatively short but I can open up for longer, more role play messages if you feel inspired.

Right now, I added messages to Spider Eggs and Blackreach Barnacles since that is what my character is wearing at the moment.

Send me a PM if you can think of messages you would like to see.