Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

5 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Those startup errors from DD are normal in the current release version. Just an oversight I suppose when changing how the bound idles work, at any rate Princessity has already reported in the Beta Thread that those are harmless.

That's not the issue. If you learn how to read papyrus logs, that bit should tell you "broken game":

[01/28/2018 - 09:55:46PM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[<NULL form> (FF00084F)].Actor.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (FF00084F)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.ReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?
	[Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (FF00084F)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnReSchlongify() - "SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line ?

That and the absence of initialization notice from any mod, like sexlab for instance. The load order is probably a mess, which is why I requested it: the player would at least look at it and realize his mistake, or we would get more information on the error. You would expect to see sexlab and SLAL notices in that log.

23 hours ago, asdfasdf883 said:

Okay, this is tested using DD4.0 beta 5 from this thread and beta 3 SLDialogues and the SD equipdevice by string Armbinders:failed message is still showing up. Armbinder is initially equipped, but after it is unequipped for punishment or sex act the armbinder is not replaced and is accompanied with the quipdevice by string Armbinders:failed message. Attached is the papyrus log from testing. 

Papyrus.0.log

These errors are telling me something didn't go well with the ending of an enslavement. It looks like you have remnants of a ghost quest in your saved game:

[01/28/2018 - 09:56:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
	[alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_enslavement (2F00182D)]._sdras_master.OnItemAdded() - "_sdras_master.psc" Line ?
[01/28/2018 - 09:56:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"
stack:
	[alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_enslavement (2F00182D)]._sdras_master.OnItemAdded() - "_sdras_master.psc" Line ?

And again, you should be seeing a lot more messages prefixed with [SD] around equipping and removal of slavery devices.

Bug.thumb.PNG.df163b35474a1668edfdf73600a16319.PNG

This is what I mean by the SD equipDeviceBystring FAILED: armbinders. message I am receiving. I posted the papyrus log and load order as well this time. I'm using a minimal load order to try and debug but still have the issue. 

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

These errors are telling me something didn't go well with the ending of an enslavement. It looks like you have remnants of a ghost quest in your saved game:

stack:
stack:

And again, you should be seeing a lot more messages prefixed with [SD] around equipping and removal of slavery devices.

I think when you are seeing error saying something didn't go well with ending of enslavement is because I used surrender key to start enslavement and the enslavement occured twice. (It seems to enslave on short timer and on hit so enslaved by same person twice) This test and screenshot with logs I posted is using death alternative to trigger it, although I am still having the same issue with the equipDeviceByString message. I'm using DD 4.0 and reinstalled DDI and DDX just in case. I am also using ZAZ V7 as recommended. I also made sure to start the game in the LAL cell and let the other mods start up before enabling SDPlus. Armbinder is initially equipped but removed for punishments and sex and is never put back on. 

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

I did some more testing going as far as to downgrade versions mid playthrough from the beta version down to the current live version and the armbinders equip by string function worked. I started a new game in the LAL cell with the new beta version and the armbinder equip didn't work. I then enabled the older versions of SLDialogues and SDPlus36a in Mod organizer while disabling the beta versions. I think it has something to do with the installation or updating process as I also ran into the equipbystring issue on SDPlus36a when I didn't save and reload after the initial installation. When I did save and reload after initially installing SDPlus36A it notified of an update in the top left and everything worked smoothly. 

3 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

quick question, since SD+ is split into 2 files are there anything in the sd+ that i would need to use bodyslide to make fit to the body type i use or are they still just the collar, gag and leg/wrist restraints?

The default set of slave rags is a possibility - look for them under meshes/_sd_/custom

I pulled the meshes and did some quick and dirty bodyslide conversions. They aren't that great, which is why I never even asked permission to share them.

Anyway, I'm also seeing messages about sanguine's restraint devices being removed, but they aren't actually removed. I'm running ZAP 8 and DD 4.0 + SL  1.62.

4 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i went a head and ran bodyslide just as an off chance right after i put up the post. however nothing came up for SD+

I misunderstood your question.

There is nothing in bodyslides for SD.

What I meant is that if bodyslides is important to you, you will want to change the files in that custom folder with meshes aligned with your bodyslides choice.

ok its not a big deal on that part. i do have a couple of questions, in older versions of both SLD and SD+ after a while i could get the master/mistress topic to show up, with out being enslaved to a follower. however even with the latest beta version of  both SD+ and SLD i cant get it to show up unless the toon is enslaved.

first question, was that originally caused by Dialogs using SD+ for the topic to show up? and the second question, will that interaction be returning?

On 2/2/2018 at 2:29 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

ok its not a big deal on that part. i do have a couple of questions, in older versions of both SLD and SD+ after a while i could get the master/mistress topic to show up, with out being enslaved to a follower. however even with the latest beta version of  both SD+ and SLD i cant get it to show up unless the toon is enslaved.

first question, was that originally caused by Dialogs using SD+ for the topic to show up? and the second question, will that interaction be returning?

That’s a consequence changes I made to adapt SD+ to Devious Devices 4.0

The missing ‘Mistress’ dialogue will be returning. It should be back already in the latest version except for some situations I still have to track down. I just fixed one where the topic was missing if your mistress likes you a lot.

I am looking for help from anyone experienced with nif file manipulation.

I would like to adjust the mesh files for the facial and hip 'face huggers' to fit male models better.

For the face models, the fit is almost there already except for some clipping at the top of the head . It would be about just moving the mesh a little higher on the face.

For the hip model, the mesh is practically buried inside the male anatomy. It would be about shifting the model away from the pelvis and probably increase its size a bit to wrap around the male's hips. 

Bonus point if anyone can port the hip model to a SOS compatible mesh with a tentacle instead of a penis for erections :smile:

TESV 2018-02-04 14-01-08-09.png

Is is possible to remove Sanguine's artifact? Prison Overhaul is blocking Devious Devices Equip from working because I can't remove Sanguines Artifact. I've tried "Can you help me out of these things", Devious Devices debug remove, Cursed Loot Free me and Cursed loot bondage adventure and I can't remove the artifact.

8 minutes ago, asdfasdf883 said:

Is is possible to remove Sanguine's artifact? Prison Overhaul is blocking Devious Devices Equip from working because I can't remove Sanguines Artifact. I've tried "Can you help me out of these things", Devious Devices debug remove, Cursed Loot Free me and Cursed loot bondage adventure and I can't remove the artifact.

Thanks for reporting this issue. I will check it out this week and see what I can do.

It should be removable as a regular generic device... not something unique or quest oriented. 

20 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for reporting this issue. I will check it out this week and see what I can do.

It should be removable as a regular generic device... not something unique or quest oriented. 

Been meaning to mention this too. It's very odd. When trying to remove it, it asks if I want to use the removal tool, indicating it's a piercing. But when I try to use the tool, it says the belt is blocking the plugs from being inserted. Keyword mixup, maybe?

14 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Been meaning to mention this too. It's very odd. When trying to remove it, it asks if I want to use the removal tool, indicating it's a piercing. But when I try to use the tool, it says the belt is blocking the plugs from being inserted. Keyword mixup, maybe?

I just checked and there was still a keyword to block generic device removal.

I deleted it for future versions but that won't help you if you are already wearing it.

In that case, download the beta version of SD+ and go to dreamworld again.

Each time you go there, you should get a chance of having the device removed when the spell that equips devices when you get in expires.

The only device that does not expire is the collar. For that, you will have to go to a court wizard.

Also, there is a chance the spell 'fizzles' before removing the vaginal piercing.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I deleted it for future versions but that won't help you if you are already wearing it.

Each time you go there, you should get a chance of having the device removed when the spell that equips devices when you get in expires.

The only device that does not expire is the collar. For that, you will have to go to a court wizard.

Also, there is a chance the spell 'fizzles' before removing the vaginal piercing.

I used the console to add the spell Clear Sanguine Bound Devices and have casted it several times but it keeps saying the spell fizzles out before removing the piercing. This is the effect applied after bound effect wears off correct?

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you referring to SDPlus 3.61 beta 5 from the first page? I already have that installed if you are.

Dear magic frog; I was inspired by your Blacksmith quest in Dialogues.

How about similar quests like being an apprentice too a court wizard or alchemist?

WIZARD APPRENTICE

Normal tasks: For the wizard apprentice job you could be sent out for menial tasks like exploring caves for old spell tomes, delivering research notes to fellow court wizards, delivering enchanted items to nobles. 

sexlab tasks: slab related jobs could be for the wizard apprentice delivering devious related magical gear to nobles, then getting propositioned for some fun parties by them. (remember the common girl noble party rumor in dialogues?)

Framework related: A tie in with your other mods for the wizard apprentice job could be getting sold to Lord Sanguine by the wizard for some ancient daedric knowledge (ending up in the dreamworld), or to a summoned dremora lord (enslaved in a wizard coven) if you nag to much about your training.

ALCHEMIST APPRENTICE

Normal tasks: For the alchemist apprentice job the menial tasks could be gathering ingredients, delivering potions to adventurers, deliver research notes to fellow alchemists, explore caves for old recipes.  

Sexlabtasks: slab related jobs for the alchemist could be delivering "stallion" (see Raerek quest from slab solutions) or dragon (from SOS) potions to nobles, then getting propositioned for some fun times by them, or delivering dwarven oil to shopkeepers (which they will only buy if they can test out the quality).

Framework related: A tie in with your others mods for the alchemist apprentice could be being used to experiment on with some devious potions, like animal pheromones (enabling creature enslavement in SD+) or a lactation potion similar to the one of milk mod economy (perhaps tieing in with the farm in sexlab Stories?) in which your tits would keep growing unless you get milked often. (Which the alchemist wants to use the milk as an ingredient, if you complain about wanting to get cured you get send to the farm).

On 2/8/2018 at 5:25 PM, Lannister said:

Dear magic frog; I was inspired by your Blacksmith quest in Dialogues.

How about similar quests like being an apprentice too a court wizard or alchemist?

WIZARD APPRENTICE

Normal tasks: For the wizard apprentice job you could be sent out for menial tasks like exploring caves for old spell tomes, delivering research notes to fellow court wizards, delivering enchanted items to nobles. 

sexlab tasks: slab related jobs could be for the wizard apprentice delivering devious related magical gear to nobles, then getting propositioned for some fun parties by them. (remember the common girl noble party rumor in dialogues?)

Framework related: A tie in with your other mods for the wizard apprentice job could be getting sold to Lord Sanguine by the wizard for some ancient daedric knowledge (ending up in the dreamworld), or to a summoned dremora lord (enslaved in a wizard coven) if you nag to much about your training.

ALCHEMIST APPRENTICE

Normal tasks: For the alchemist apprentice job the menial tasks could be gathering ingredients, delivering potions to adventurers, deliver research notes to fellow alchemists, explore caves for old recipes.  

Sexlabtasks: slab related jobs for the alchemist could be delivering "stallion" (see Raerek quest from slab solutions) or dragon (from SOS) potions to nobles, then getting propositioned for some fun times by them, or delivering dwarven oil to shopkeepers (which they will only buy if they can test out the quality).

Framework related: A tie in with your others mods for the alchemist apprentice could be being used to experiment on with some devious potions, like animal pheromones (enabling creature enslavement in SD+) or a lactation potion similar to the one of milk mod economy (perhaps tieing in with the farm in sexlab Stories?) in which your tits would keep growing unless you get milked often. (Which the alchemist wants to use the milk as an ingredient, if you complain about wanting to get cured you get send to the farm).

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have something similar in mind for Alchemy in Parasites but it won't be as extensive.

I wish I had more time to create proper 'apprentice' mods, starting with spinning off Blacksmith into its own mod, but I just have too much to do at the moment with completing quests in my other mods.

I'm not sure if this is part of the release or beta SD+, but I'm at a point where I'm supposed to decide which path to follow and then talk to Sanguine. I've been back to Dreamworld a few times, but no new dialog options have appeared. So is there something else I'm supposed to do in order to trigger that dialog, or is there some time requirement between the last dialog where I talked to a scholar then Sanguine?

37 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm not sure if this is part of the release or beta SD+, but I'm at a point where I'm supposed to decide which path to follow and then talk to Sanguine. I've been back to Dreamworld a few times, but no new dialog options have appeared. So is there something else I'm supposed to do in order to trigger that dialog, or is there some time requirement between the last dialog where I talked to a scholar then Sanguine?

The release this weekend will have just one more quest stage after that - to actually decide your path. That will be the end of chapter 1 for now.

Chapter 2 will be about completing the path.