Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,124 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

Wow... 410 people voted so far. 

Can you see the poll results or is that something only I can see?

I can confirm the results are available to everyone (numbers, percentages and who voted what).

-Edit- for correction. I apologize for the mistake.

Wow... 410 people voted so far. 

Can you see the poll results or is that something only I can see?

I can confirm the results are available to everyone (numbers, percentages - not who voted what).

If you click on the votes/percentage/view text you can see who voted for what.

Also, something is wonky. I think some bits of the poll are slower to update than others or something. By my count, 726 people have voted, not 411. NB that Sanguine's Project has 112 votes, which would be about 27% if only 411 people had voted, not 15%.

EDIT: Or possibly people voting while logged on anonymously count toward the actual percentage but not the listed votes, maybe.

Also, something is wonky. I think some bits of the poll are slower to update than others or something. By my count, 726 people have voted, not 411. NB that Sanguine's Project has 112 votes, which would be about 27% if only 411 people had voted, not 15%.

EDIT: Or possibly people voting while logged on anonymously count toward the actual percentage but not the listed votes, maybe.

Remember you can vote for multiple replies, so that will probably affect how % are calculated.

Remember you can vote for multiple replies, so that will probably affect how % are calculated.

Ah, right. I forgot about that. 411 is probably right then.

Hmph. This multiple votes thing is messing with statistics. There's something not right with the world!

Ooops blush.gif I did only one X - didn't pay proper attention. Nevertheless, it makes the vote better readable.

​And I still stick to my vote. Yes, yes, yes! biggrin.png

SD Addons is spawning Gargoyles again when the player fast travels.

Oh... my... god.

Okay, are you sure they're from SD addons? Does the console say so? Are you using the most recent version? Where are they coming from when I've deleted them all?

Damn things...

EDIT: I just double-checked, and there are no gargoyle actors in SD Addons. If they're coming from there, they must be spawning off the leveled list somehow. Maybe the button self-presses in the testing cell or possibly the current phase of the moon is causing gargoyles to spring fully-formed from the local rocks.  :blink:

I did find an edit to qasmoke for some reason, which I should get rid of. No idea how it got there in the first place.

Link to most recent version

SD Addons is spawning Gargoyles again when the player fast travels.

Oh... my... god.

Okay, are you sure they're from SD addons? Does the console say so? Are you using the most recent version? Where are they coming from when I've deleted them all?

Damn things...

EDIT: I just double-checked, and there are no gargoyle actors in SD Addons. If they're coming from there, they must be spawning off the leveled list somehow. Maybe the button self-presses in the testing cell or possibly the current phase of the moon is causing gargoyles to spring fully-formed from the local rocks.  :blink:

I did find an edit to qasmoke for some reason, which I should get rid of. No idea how it got there in the first place.

Link to most recent version

As said in the support thread, there is still the outdated version of the addons listed along the main SD+ download.

No worries. Yep it was v6. It did lead to a discovery

My toon had a Captured Dreams quest collar on when enslaved so it wasn't replaced.

The gargoyle killed the master.

This lead to SD spamming notification that the master was dead even after sleeping for 24 hrs and with the quest _sd_enslavement having stopped.

My toon had a Captured Dreams quest collar on when enslaved so it wasn't replaced.

This lead to SD spamming notification that the master was dead even after sleeping for 24 hrs and with the quest _sd_enslavement having stopped.

Spamming in the logs or on sceeen?

If you still have that message, that will help me tracking the issue.

On screen.

It was along the lines of "Your master is either dead or has left you". I'll look for the save and get a screen cap.

On screen.

It was along the lines of "Your master is either dead or has left you". I'll look for the save and get a screen cap.

That helps. Thanks.

I will look for reasons why that message would spam.

I wouldn't look too hard.

Originally the toon was enslaved in Nightcaller Temple by the orc invaders. Erandur also became a slave. I eventually managed to run and free myself by speaking to a guard in Dawnstar. Orc master and Erandur in tow. The orc proceeded to attack me. Erandur, now free from the enslavement package, began to walk to the skull of corruption as I fought the orc alone.

Man, they're tough. They're designed to be fought with Erandur at your side. I fought the Orc with the guards standing around sticking their thumb up their ass.

While I'm fighting the orc outside the temple Vaermina commands me to kill Erandur who's inside the temple. That's not going to happen. Erandur completed the ritual while I'm still outside fighting the orc. I haul ass back inside the temple to see what's up not grabbing the key from the master. Big mistake. Not all the orcs in the temple are dead. Toon is enslaved. Erandur, still in a scene waiting to speak to the player, is now bugged. I can no longer open a dialogue. All I would get is "...". Don't really care. I usually don't play with followers.

So I finally get free from the second orc and that's when the spam started.

I launched skyrim again after a bit of a break and somehow managed to get a simple realization concerning SD+. Something that was quite evident but did not jump as so while I was playing skyrim non-stop. You see, when I get my toon enslaved through SD+ I then usually felt a sense of accomplishment and quickly got bored, and I didn't know why. Matters of fact, it was mainly due to a lack of guidance. I had my toon enslaved, now what? What do I have to do? What is the gameplay? What can I do? The game tells the player nothing, not even a todo list. I understand that the lack of guidance is to promote an exploration of the mechanics by the player, but since the mod relies a lot on the direct surroundings of where the enslavement takes place the player can have a either a poor experience (nothing to do) or have it too easy. It is merely a issue of presentation and not of content. My toon is enslaved to a dog, but I have no idea of how to play the enslaved game.

Explaining to the player how the mechanics work is the bare minimum, as even if we understand how it works it doesn't mean it will be easy. Apparently, dogs likes to hump around and the player gain points doing so. But that mechanic isn't explained at all, so all I see is a number going up or down with no real meaning to me. The pop up message at the start of each day is to me a bad design, it should be moved to the quest interface. Have the mod properly say whatever is going on, so the players can understand what is expected of them. And it's not because the game tells you to fetch that apple that you can't run the other way and backstab your guardian.

So there, I went to riverwood and the local dog jumped my toon. I chose the "enslaved" willingly but now I don't know what to do.

How would you like it explained, though?

Every master could give you a checklist, I suppose. "These are the things I want you to do today." I dunno though, maybe masters with a specific personality might do that, but if everyone started doing that it'd feel wrong, I think.

Maybe hourly text boxes? Might get annoying after a while. Then again, maybe annoying is a good thing. Text boxes every three hours, maybe?

Lots more force-greets are not only annoying but also a tad harder on the engine, which for many people is already overstressed.

Dogs and trolls don't talk, and they certainly don't write lists, so you'd have to use force-greets, along with some kind of dialogue - "Growl! (he seems to want some nookie)" - seems weird.

Would one single big series of text boxes right at enslavement help? Like, a text box describing what you probably shouldn't do, another one talking about things you should do, another what you can do?

Maybe another daily box just reminding you to talk to your master frequently and ask what he wants?

How would you like it explained, though?

Through a narrative at the start of the enslavement:

• The player is enslaved, there are general rules - can't go too far without being punished, the collar is magical, the players won't be able to remove the collar themselves, etc.
  • What kind of toon enslaved the player and what kind of stuff the player should be looking for, different mechanics are in place wether the owner is greedy or sadistic.
  • Some example of things the player could do to trigger events or a response from the owner.

The mechanics are alien enough from the regular gameplay to warrant for a tutorial of some kind.

As for the section with the beasts, I believe content should be added to them to emulate a kind of pet play.

Every master could give you a checklist, I suppose. "These are the things I want you to do today." I dunno though, maybe masters with a specific personality might do that, but if everyone started doing that it'd feel wrong, I think.

Maybe hourly text boxes? Might get annoying after a while. Then again, maybe annoying is a good thing. Text boxes every three hours, maybe?

Lots more force-greets are not only annoying but also a tad harder on the engine, which for many people is already overstressed.

Dogs and trolls don't talk, and they certainly don't write lists, so you'd have to use force-greets, along with some kind of dialogue - "Growl! (he seems to want some nookie)" - seems weird.

Would one single big series of text boxes right at enslavement help? Like, a text box describing what you probably shouldn't do, another one talking about things you should do, another what you can do?

Maybe another daily box just reminding you to talk to your master frequently and ask what he wants?

I'm not talking about an immersive way, just displace the information to their proper location: quest data in the quest log. If more information can be given, you could use a piece of paper and put it in the player's inventory. The owner don't even have to talk to the player, it can just speak and trigger the quest thing. That leaves the player free to get informed or not.

Anyhow, don't forget that this is firstly a game. You don't need an actor to speak to the player to make the player understand a mechanic. Most games make their mechanics obvious enough that there is no need to teach them to the player, for example the white border on climbable cliffs in uncharted / lara croft. Thus with beasts you can just use the quest log to tell the player this and that, it's just the player character figuring things out and telling the player what's up.

Also, the player may know what's going on but the "magical collar" is a bit too easy to explain away why our character is suddenly a super sub. You can introduce a tutorial explaining the mechanics at the first enslavement, and while you are at it, move the tutorial in a specific place where the player character get branded and whatnot. If you have an area for that purpose for each enslavement, that would allow for the mod to clone the original owner and use the cloned version free of annoying AI packages. You could also spawn a chest containing the player's belonging in such area (slavery department for the lawful citizen, a black market camp for the rest). The ability to retrieve the belongings through sanguine would still exists, but requires some good will from sanguine itself which isn't given. And all this would give the illusion of an organized slavery system: indentured servants for the cities and base slave for the wildlings.

Sanguine and Crassius Curio are quite a long way off the first enslavement, if crassius is the dude in bondage in sanguine's realm. I'm referring to the first enslavement, the player is a bit left as is and without ropes. Maybe a bit of leather, but no ropes :P

Sanguine and Crassius Curio are quite a long way off the first enslavement, if crassius is the dude in bondage in sanguine's realm. I'm referring to the first enslavement, the player is a bit left as is and without ropes. Maybe a bit of leather, but no ropes :P

True.

For the onboarding experience I will be using more dynamic quest objectives as the main mechanism to tell the player what to do.

I've been distracted doing some in-game book stuff lately, messing around with pictures and whatnot. I'm real proud of myself, having finally figured out how to do normal maps properly.

post-462261-0-82678400-1502569956_thumb.jpg

Anyway, I've got a question/request...

I'd like to spruce up the Parasites books a bit. Preferably with images for each parasite, but that's not going to happen. ;) Instead, I'm just making some book covers. I decided it'd probably be best to use the parasites already present. Unfortunately, some of your meshes don't really work for what I want. Like the living armor harness or the tentacle harness. There's not a lot I can do with something like this:

post-462261-0-73604400-1502569958_thumb.jpg

Except maybe a little tweaking.

post-462261-0-68646200-1502569957_thumb.jpg

Fade in on the hands and feet, add some glow maybe, I dunno. The missing head is a problem.

I was wondering if you have any ground meshes like you do for the facehugger? Something that I can end up like this:

post-462261-0-75428800-1502569955_thumb.jpg

Just a thought. I can whip up something from online insect and worm silhouettes I guess...

EDIT: Or suggestions for any free online resources.

It's a very nice start!

I wish I had a good reference for parasites sketches or more spare time to actually draw them.

Did you see this?

http://www.openculture.com/2017/07/leonardo-da-vincis-visionary-notebooks-now-online-browse-570-digitized-pages.html

Maybe there are some sketches there that you can hijack into 'parasites enough' content.