CANS is better than NIO for one reason: It supports more than one algorithm for combining the mods' scales.

NIO takes in whatever scales you give it, multiplies it by the scales of every other mod, then says "DONE!" and applies it to the bone.

CANS takes in the scales of the mods, adds/multiplies/averages them based on the user settings, then hands them to NIO. NIO then does its multiplication thing with any NIO-only mods, then applies it to the node.

NIO mods will multiply with each other, so one mod with a 6 belly and one mod with a 10 belly will result in a 60 belly. Not exactly ideal. It was designed that way with the assumption that it'd be used for racemenu type things, not like this.

CANS was built specifically for inflation type stuff, but uses NIO to ensure compatibility with mods built on NIO. The methods used to build CANS are kinda annoying to me, mostly because I tried doing exactly what CANS did but for NetImmerse... way back when. Dropped that project after NIO became a thing.

Actually NIO now supports multiplicative, additive, and average. There isn't actually a reason for any proxy framework any more.

Where does one set these options in NIO?

I wasn't aware it was configurable at all.

CANS is better than NIO for one reason: It supports more than one algorithm for combining the mods' scales.

NIO takes in whatever scales you give it, multiplies it by the scales of every other mod, then says "DONE!" and applies it to the bone.

CANS takes in the scales of the mods, adds/multiplies/averages them based on the user settings, then hands them to NIO. NIO then does its multiplication thing with any NIO-only mods, then applies it to the node.

NIO mods will multiply with each other, so one mod with a 6 belly and one mod with a 10 belly will result in a 60 belly. Not exactly ideal. It was designed that way with the assumption that it'd be used for racemenu type things, not like this.

CANS was built specifically for inflation type stuff, but uses NIO to ensure compatibility with mods built on NIO. The methods used to build CANS are kinda annoying to me, mostly because I tried doing exactly what CANS did but for NetImmerse... way back when. Dropped that project after NIO became a thing.

Actually NIO now supports multiplicative, additive, and average. There isn't actually a reason for any proxy framework any more.

nioverride.ini.

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=2

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

nioverride.ini.

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=2

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

Have you tried them?

I have.

Either this isn't working right or...... it isn't working right.

Some of the results of my tests were hilarious, but unless there's some documentation on EXACTLY what the expected result is supposed to be, it's pretty difficult to tell what's wrong.

"Scaling mode" is..... what exactly?

Is this how scaling is treated in-game by mods that want to scale a node?

"combination mode for BodyMorph" is.... what... exactly?

How the sliders deal with scaling inside RaceMenu?

Let's say that the BodyMorph setting is for inside Racemenu. So we'll try the "scaling mode".

If I set it to "largest", and 2 mods are scaling breasts, my expectation is that the breast size will represent the largest scale being requested by either of the 2 mods. If mod-A says, "I want a scale of 1.14" and Mod-B says, "I want a scale of 1.2" then I would expect to see the breasts scaled to 1.2.

Now an event happens and Mod-B no longer wants 1.2. Now it wants 1.1. 

I would expect to see the breasts scaled at 1.14 because Mod-A still has that node scale active. When Mod-A's 1.14 gets reduced, and if it's BELOW the 1.1 (let's say Mod-A wants 1.05) requested by Mod-B, I would expect to see 1.1 as requested by Mod-B and not the 1.05 requested by Mod-A.

As it is right now, the breast node goes larger, smaller, larger, smaller, as though the 2 mods are fighting over the node like they've always done.

So I'm taking a "wait and see" approach as I don't think this is quite doing what it was supposed to do. I could be wrong. Maybe I screwed it up by changing settings in that ini file, but those 2 settings were all I touched and I got all manner of weirdness including a penis that went from Pelagia Farm to the Throat of the World! :)

I think certain combinations of settings in that pair are not allowed. But, again.... no documentation so I don't know. I'll wait until someone smarter than me figures it out :)

As it is right now, the breast node goes larger, smaller, larger, smaller, as though the 2 mods are fighting over the node like they've always done.

So I'm taking a "wait and see" approach as I don't think this is quite doing what it was supposed to do. I could be wrong. Maybe I screwed it up by changing settings in that ini file, but those 2 settings were all I touched and I got all manner of weirdness including a penis that went from Pelagia Farm to the Throat of the World! :)

I think certain combinations of settings in that pair are not allowed. But, again.... no documentation so I don't know. I'll wait until someone smarter than me figures it out :)

The node fighting should _never_ occur under NIO. Perhaps you were using a NetImmerse mod in your testing setup? I'll have to make some debug spells and test these new settings. (Actually, I wonder if I still have my old inflation framework lying around. I think it was setup for NIO, and it has debug spells already made...)

Also, update for everybody, I'm travelling again. :(

Progress is going to slow to a fucking crawl (if that) until I get back home on Tuesday.

The good news? I use MO, and have my entire mod setup on a USB drive. I recently (last time I was travelling) setup that MO install to respond to executables from both my desktop and laptop installs, so now I have my mod setup on my laptop. So, I'll be able to do _any_ work _at all_ out here.

If one of you guys thinks you can do better than me, faster than me, feel free. It isn't like I'm adopting this mod to the exclusion of everyone else!

So yeah. Time to start a new *.esp and write some dirty-as-fuck debug spells for NIO.

Was using MME and testing SGO3, both of which use NIO.

The fight was not constant like it used to be under NetImmerse. The fighting only happened when one mod or the other was scaling the node. And even then, it wasn't a FIGHT... it was just scaling as requested by the mod, but ignoring my settings in nioverride.ini.... or so it seems.

My NIO patch is up!

See http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53542-fill-her-up-framework-compatibility-patch/

This has male support insofar as FHU itself has male support. That means changing your character gender to female (in sexlab) while still using a male skeleton is a thing that'll work, and will inflate your character during sex as the sub/receiving.

Er... wait. Fuck! I wrote the patch two or three times, each time trying to reduce the changes and streamline my code, but in the version I uploaded I forgot to fix Srende's use of akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() !

Looks like V0.5.1 is on its way...

My NIO patch is up!

See http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53542-fill-her-up-framework-compatibility-patch/

This has male support insofar as FHU itself has male support. That means changing your character gender to female (in sexlab) while still using a male skeleton is a thing that'll work, and will inflate your character during sex as the sub/receiving.

Er... wait. Fuck! I wrote the patch two or three times, each time trying to reduce the changes and streamline my code, but in the version I uploaded I forgot to fix Srende's use of akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() !

Gave it a test, and the basic functionality is there. The only issue I've found so far is that it seems like it's still getting the default scale of the node and returning to that, instead of what the node was actually being scaled to at the time FHU kicked in. For example. I'm running SGO3 which uses NIO for scaling. Got my character inflated by some other actors and all was good. However, when I deflated, then the belly node returned to what I set it to in racemenu, not what SGO3 has it scaled to. I think maybe it's a matter of just applying transforms via NIO rather than getting and storing the node scale?

My NIO patch is up!

Gave it a test, and the basic functionality is there. The only issue I've found so far is that it seems like it's still getting the default scale of the node and returning to that, instead of what the node was actually being scaled to at the time FHU kicked in. For example. I'm running SGO3 which uses NIO for scaling. Got my character inflated by some other actors and all was good. However, when I deflated, then the belly node returned to what I set it to in racemenu, not what SGO3 has it scaled to. I think maybe it's a matter of just applying transforms via NIO rather than getting and storing the node scale?

I'm actually not storing the scale at all, at least not the NetImmerse version. The scale that gets stored is simply an FHU scalar, which NIO applies via the additional-bones complicated math that Groovtama explained to me at one point. When the FHU deflation returns to 1.0 or less, then the...

Oh hold on, 1.0 or less... CRAP! The FHU MCM is breaking the code trick I used to let NIO reset the node scale. (facepalm)

Basically, if you set the FHU MCM to over 0.0, it'll reset the node to whatever value you have in the MCM, which in the NIO code's case will multiply the node by that value. Meanwhile, if you set it to less than 0.0, I store the 'original' value as 1.0, and when you get reset it properly removes my mod's scalar from the NIO math.

Fuck. I do not have time to fix that right now.

OK, i know the description says "not compatible with any other pregnancy mod", but i could have sworn i saw somewhere that said that this mod was compatible with Being Female, so i'm asking for some clarification. Also, is this compatible with Estrus Chaurus+ or Sexlab Hormones?

Being Female: No

Estrus Chaurus+: No

Sexlab Hormones: No

However, I'm making a patch that allows it to be compatible with other mods that also have similar patches applied, which you can find under the FHU compatibility patch thread.

It also includes a highly upgraded version of FHU, that Srende was planning on releasing after finishing.

After the patch... (Googles two of the mods)

All three mods are compatible with FHU. :)

Mod author of Hormones is working toward making it NIO based so after he does that change it would possibly be compatible.

My 30 seconds of Google-led research indicated that it was two-ish versions into already being NIO compatible/based/whatever/itjustworks...

I know for certain it runs with CANS okay, so it should work just fine with NIO based mods.

• 1 month later...
Guest Default Avatar

So, I have the Fill Her Up mod, but there are a few things going wrong that I can't quite understand.

In terms of coding, everything seems to be going fine. Inflation amounts are registering, deflation is happening, but the trouble is, the belly never increases in size, and the deflation has no animation.

I have the Pregnancy Scaling Body mod and it's requirements, and I have the Zaz animation pack, everything installed with NMM.

I don't have any other belly-node affecting mods.

I've only ever used this on NPCs. Maybe it only works on the PC?

Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm getting real sick of seeing the message "Lydia took a giant load from Hentai Troll" without it having any noticeable affect.  :P

Ok.. I've tried for days to get this to work. There is no inflation, no status messages, no increase in inflation levels. I eventually tried deleting everything and reinstalled skyrim and reinstalled this mod again.

The first time trying the inflation level went to 1 total with nothing in anal or vagina with no inflation. Tried again and never changed and still doesn't afterwards. I've tried multiple body types and am pretty sure they have had the belly node but nothing has ever worked.

I think I've spent more time trying to get this mod to work then all my other mods combined. 

All requirements are installed and other sex mod animations work perfectly fine and literally took minutes to get to work but this one. . 

Can someone please post a link to what they are using for their body type and if I need to use bodyslide explain EXACTLY what I need to do?

Update:

Finally got this to work. After trying numerous times I just loaded in body slider CBBE HDT with no presets and after enough cum I started to see the inflation.

Thank you for this mod and all the work that went into it.

The sex mods wouldn't be the same without it ;3

what mods allow the belly to fill up? No sex mods I install actually "Fill Her Up"...

You meant none of the mods you installed makes your pc pregnant?

no, nothing happens when I use the sex mods I have (Animated prostitution) and nothing happens to the belly of my PC when these mods are used. What sex mod do you use for the belly to inflate?

what mods allow the belly to fill up? No sex mods I install actually "Fill Her Up"...

no, nothing happens when I use the sex mods I have (Animated prostitution) and nothing happens to the belly of my PC when these mods are used. What sex mod do you use for the belly to inflate?

Are you using bodyslide? 

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using bodyslide? 

yep, still nothing. also, what actually counts as 'sex' in the game? is it a separate mod or something that I need? at the moment I use animated prostitution

Are you using bodyslide? 

yep, still nothing. also, what actually counts as 'sex' in the game? is it a separate mod or something that I need? at the moment I use animated prostitution

well make sure when using bodyslide to choose either unp hdt or cbbe hdt whichever you like better and build it. But are you using sexlab framework mod?

Are you using bodyslide? 

well make sure when using bodyslide to choose either unp hdt or cbbe hdt whichever you like better and build it. But are you using sexlab framework mod?

let go of animated prostitution. it's obsolete. use Sexlab framework, and then you can get lot of different mods for sex. fill her up is made for sexlab. i think that's why you have no inflation ^^