Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,124 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

One positive side effect of having to work from home more these days is that I am better able to scrape modding time here and there.

Another thing that helped a lot was trying out a new ENB mod and enjoying the results much better than the one I had before.

Having a game that's smooth, CTD free and good to look at helps a lot with endless rounds of mindless testing.

With that said, I am working on a bunch of small fixes and updates for several mods, with a goal to release them in a couple of weeks.

If you are interested, you can find a list in these two github pages (look for Closed issues under the milestones in green).

SD+ / Dialogues - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestones

Everything else - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/milestones

yo I know is off topic but I suggest u making a discord server for ur mods is more easier for people when u want to update etc and issue channel alot of thing u can do in discord so yes that it

37 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

yo I know is off topic but I suggest u making a discord server for ur mods is more easier for people when u want to update etc and issue channel alot of thing u can do in discord so yes that it

To follow your own signature - I suck at Discord :)

I only created an account on Discord exactly two weeks ago, and only to check in on someone's updates.

That is a platform I am completely not into at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Question for anyone still lurking in this thread:

I am going to try to separate the Mage and Blacksmith apprentice quests from Dialogues.

Should I make one esp/mod for each? or just one Apprenticeship mod with both paths included in a single mod (but separate from Dialogues).

Either way, moving them into one or two separate mods means it will require a new game to benefit from future updates.

I will leave the old quests inside Dialogues to prevent errors but I will turn them off by script.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Should I make one esp/mod for each? or just one Apprenticeship mod with both paths included in a single mod (but separate from Dialogues).

Tricky question.

What went thru my head after reading your question ?*thinking loud*:

More esp are always a pain, but if they can be merge without issue it's no biggie at all.

If you update regularly a Merge would be more of a pain.

The Blacksmith Quest is one of my favorite quest's to start my journey thru Skyrim (while ending always in a devious situation thx to SD+ and others)

Also the Blacksmith Quest seems more refined already.

Also the Blacksmith Quest doesn't effect gameplay too much and goes well together with "crafting need more..." and/or Devious Adventures => those mods limit the use of workstations

I would install the blacksmith quest any time as standalone esp.

The Apprenticeship Quest has a higher impact on my game, because it limits Spellpoints that I need if often in DDs or fighting overpowered hostiles.

Playing around with that with an unfinished mod is always risky and in a devious sandbox it might be hard to follow the quest long enough to get the SP back.

Also there are many possible conflicts with other mods that effect SP.

Because the Apprentice Quest would need more work (modding work from your side) than the Blacksmith quest I guess it will get more updates.

Knowing your workload - with your massive amount (and complex) mods - Apprentice will need longer to be fully playable than the blacksmith quest.

In conclusion I would be happy with 2 esp to be more flexible with updating and to react on possible mod conflicts depending on the Setup.

Means if I can't use one of the Quest mods I wouldn't loose both.

Alternative would be one esp and like in SLdialogues make them activate able.

At the end I'm for separate esp for the different Quest mods for max compatibility and as possible building blocks for various setups.

35 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The Magicka system is disabled by default in the Mage Apprentice quest. That shouldn't impact you at all unless you activate it.

That's something I will keep in the next version.

welp need to tell u that when i activate it it make me lose all my magicka till the negative and when trying disable it my magick still in negative

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

welp need to tell u that when i activate it it make me lose all my magicka till the negative and when trying disable it my magick still in negative

Thanks for telling me.. i will check what is going on.

That looks like a bug.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I couldn't say it any better. And come to the same conclusion:

• seperated esp files
  • but mergable :classic_angel:
  • ... and since SkyUI limits the MCMs to 128 by default: please NO MCM :classic_blush:
11 minutes ago, worik said:

I couldn't say it any better. And come to the same conclusion:

• seperated esp files
  • but mergable :classic_angel:
  • ... and since SkyUI limits the MCMs to 128 by default: please NO MCM :classic_blush:

... and since I need an MCM for the mods, that settles it then - just one separate mod with both apprentice paths (Blacksmith and Mage for now, Priest hopefully later).

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2020 at 1:42 AM, worik said:

We really ned to find a way around that stupid MCM limitation. It's such an obstacle :classic_sad:

There IS a mod that hides MCM menus, using it may make it possible to have more than 128 if the "hidden" menus aren't counted by SKYUI.

Probably would be better to have a "MISC MCM" menu framework that allows mods to register for a page in the MISC menu and have the messages for that page routed to their code.  Sort of a MCM Menu lite.

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There IS a mod that hides MCM menus, using it may make it possible to have more than 128 if the "hidden" menus aren't counted by SKYUI.

Probably would be better to have a "MISC MCM" menu framework that allows mods to register for a page in the MISC menu and have the messages for that page routed to their code.  Sort of a MCM Menu lite.

I've found a mod for SkyUi that add's a "pages" feature to the MCM. Proof of concept below ?  :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, worik said:

I've found a mod for SkyUi that add's a "pages" feature to the MCM. Proof of concept below

Now I'm curious how you managed to have so many MCM entries.

I mean, I know it's possible with all those juicy mods out there, still somehow I'm always around 80-90.

You make me feel like I miss something ?

• 1 month later...

It's that time again.... 

I updated Github with my latest changes and I will be releasing several updates to my mods today. Still nothing ground breaking I am afraid, but rather several gameplay improvements across multiple mods. 

I am currently focusing on pushing Parasites forward.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in taking the next chapter of Parasites for a spin, I updated the files on Github.

This update concludes the first chapter of the mod - The Brood Maiden - and includes several fixes.

I didn't update the list of issues on Github yet but I will soon.

Vanilla version only.

• 1 month later...

A status update and heads up.

My job has been very demanding this month. As a result, at the end of most days I felt more like going through The Witcher 3 and get it off my list than coding for mods after coding all day for work. 

That said, I am still working on Parasites when I can and I will try to post another update by end of the month.

Now for the heads up: I am getting a new computer soon. For once, I won't have to wait until one crashes to rebuild the other. I have both machines side by side and I am moving things over gradually.

I have been thinking about Skyrim. If I run into issues rebuilding Skyrim LE on my new machine, I will take that as a sign it is time to move on to SE instead, so there is a chance I will be forced to move to SE long before I am done with my mods. I will try to avoid that but the possibility is there.

If rebuilding goes smoothly, I will aim as switching to SE sometimes next year.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

A status update and heads up.

My job has been very demanding this month. As a result, at the end of most days I felt more like going through The Witcher 3 and get it off my list than coding for mods after coding all day for work. 

That said, I am still working on Parasites when I can and I will try to post another update by end of the month.

Now for the heads up: I am getting a new computer soon. For once, I won't have to wait until one crashes to rebuild the other. I have both machines side by side and I am moving things over gradually.

I have been thinking about Skyrim. If I run into issues rebuilding Skyrim LE on my new machine, I will take that as a sign it is time to move on to SE instead, so there is a chance I will be forced to move to SE long before I am done with my mods. I will try to avoid that but the possibility is there.

If rebuilding goes smoothly, I will aim as switching to SE sometimes next year.

Take care of yourself DeepBlueFrog. 

I built a new PC a while back now and had trouble getting LE to operate on it due to the speed. So I have moved over to SE gradually as well and taught myself how to convert meshes and convert armour for the body mod I am using. 

• 2 weeks later...