Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

31 minutes ago, deadmetal said:

Edit: Also the issue you seem to be having with manual surrender. When you save and load a new save does it fix infractions being noted?

Because if thats the case that issue has been there since as far back as 2014, its a fundamental issue with how skyrim updates its scripts if I recall correctly

First, I know the issues I bring up are known issues, because I've brought them up before - as you'd know if you read the forum.

But being known, and being priorities are different things.

I have actually looked into these bugs to some extent, which is why I'm convinced of the multiple instances running. I can see them IN THE SAVE GAME. So, loading that save will not make them go away.

Though I can prove that other ways.

As for "fundamental issue with how skyrim works" - if Skyrim works a certain way, then you have to work around that, not just say "that's how it is" and leave the bugs in.

It seems that deadmetal wants to drive me off here and shut me up because .. fuck know why?

Right then. I'm gone.

I've had my fill of people who just want to shut down any debate or discussion, or fun exploration of what might be possible. I've got other things I can be doing rather than trading words with a troll, who enjoys it.

Nice work dismissing everything I said with three words: "wall of text". Nice reasoned argument there. Eloquent!

And that's why I say "troll".

@Lupine00 What do you mean by 'being sold' ?

Using which mod?

SD+ supports manual surrender with the Submit key, surrender with dialogue ('I need a strong hand...') and surrender through DA.

Are you being sold by Simple Slavery or another mod? If it is the case, maybe they don't trigger enslavement the right way.

As usual, I need specific, repeatable test scenarios or it takes me that much longer to test in the dark and try to reproduce issues.

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I will when you stop making patronising, condescending attacks, and asserting your beliefs as those of the community without evidence.

While I'd like to point out the fact that was not the case its is probably this point its best we don't acknowledge the others existence for a while.

as you were.

Spoiler

On 11/27/2018 at 7:57 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The PSQ trigger and sex changes curses are still there but they will trigger a little differently.

Instead of a random chance at a curse after sex with dremora, you will get a random change to hormone levels across the board. Sex curses will be triggered based on those levels. For example, if both male and female hormones are high for a few days, the TG curse will trigger. If you are male and the female hormone is high and male hormone is low for a few days, you will get a chance of a sex change curse. That's what I am planning but I haven't worked out the specifics yet.

I am aware of the pheromones mod but I have not tried it. From the description, it seems to add pheromones everywhere, which is not really the effect I am going for. 

Pheromones in Hormones 3.0 will come from a few specific sources: some potions, sex with creatures and parasites (from SL Parasites).

also about the bimbo will you put the skin texture on download because i like the skin texture. For bimbo when they said your d*ck become smaller everyday will you put a d*ck or do i need to download another mods ?

1 hour ago, AlexTheFun said:
  Reveal hidden contents

also about the bimbo will you put the skin texture on download because i like the skin texture. For bimbo when they said your d*ck become smaller everyday will you put a d*ck or do i need to download another mods ?

If you want that effect to be visible, you will need to get Schlongs of Skyrim 

I can't remember which skin I am using at the point unfortunately. I have changed many times.

It is one of the realistic CBBE skins on Nexus I think.

56 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

i have schlong of skyrim but cant see it...

What do you mean by 'don't see it'?

Is it missing on your male character? is it missing on the transformed bimbo character? or is it not shrinking when the messages say so?

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What do you mean by 'don't see it'?

Is it missing on your male character? is it missing on the transformed bimbo character? or is it not shrinking when the messages say so?

in bimboo yes i don't see it is take me to racemenu after i click female bimboo and nothing i cant see the d*ck but male yes (i choose bimbo race) also what should i do with that in schlong of skyrim look in the pic i click on uunp bimbvo is something wrong ? i did not touch it (still cant see)

20181203162351_1.jpg

Is this the right place to offer suggestions for SD+?  

From what I've read, it looks like some folks share my opinion that there is currently very little to occupy a slave during SD+ enslavement.  I believe that you are working on fixing cages but even if that is fixed, it only adds one thing for a slave to do which is to stand in a cage for the night... fun at first but less replay-ability  (If it is similar to how the cage system used to work)

Rather than trying to make a big complex event, perhaps smaller simpler demands from the master would add more variety and keep a slave occupied.

Just a couple ideas that hopefully could be easily implemented.  They emphasize giving the slave something to do while also expressing the dominance that the Master has (disclaimer: I don't actually know if they are easy)

1, Master demands a specific meal be cooked for him within a certain amount of time.  Master should probably provide the materials needed to cook the meal as it is often difficult to obtain goods with the current proximity leash system in SD+. 

1(a) If you provide the food on time, Master is happy...

1(b) or maybe Master says the food is burnt and punishes you.  Can be difficult to keep Masters happy after all.  :P

2. Fetch quests... Master demands a specific item in the vicinity.   Either, you find some item nearby on the fly (I don't know if that can be done easily).  Or spawn something in a nearby container.  slave would have to find it in the allotted time.

3. Fetch a nearby NPC.  Master desires to talk to a certain nearby NPC.   slave has to convince that NPC to come with them back to the Master somehow...  perhaps upon their arrival back to the Master, the slave will have to listen to some degrading conversation about themselves before the NPC leaves.  Or it leads to a threesome.   Uncertainty of outcome can perhaps add some replay-ability to what is otherwise just random fetch quests.

Since you already have have the DD mods as requirements for SD+, these quests and others could probably be made more difficult by using the vibrating piercing or plugs which would interrupt and slow attempts to complete the tasks.

Just some ideas... as always, I appreciate the hard work that goes into this mod and am just trying to give what little help I can.

Thanks for the suggestions.

These are the kind of activities I had in mind when I set the stage for the tasks system in SD+

Unfortunately I have been delayed by issues like memory leaks or the broken cages system instead of making more interesting tasks.

Speaking of memory leaks, I got them on my two latest characters (running beta 5). Both times involved my console-killing a master that was in combat with something else and wasn't dying fast enough to suit me. Checking ReSaver showed me where the offending script was and I see there's a fix on Github. So I just wanted to make sure of a couple of things before I proceed (bear with me, I'm not a coder and trying to get anything from Github was a trying experience):

1. I have four .pex files that were identified as belonging to SD+ 3.6.2 beta 7 (master, slave, functions, enslavement). Are these the only ones I need to replace?

2. Do I just stick them in my SD+ scripts folder?

I know I shouldn't be running a beta without knowing my way around Github and installation of loose files a little better, so by way of apology here's the log of the latest time it happened. One other thing is that I hadn't followed recommended procedure to save and reload to ensure SD+ was properly started before I went into the LAL Drelas opening. What happened there was that I have another mod (maybe 3DNPC) that puts another copy of Drelas in the cottage, and they fight. (I wouldn't have console killed the one that owned me if he hadn't put that stupid white restrictive collar on me that I hate so much.)

Papyrus.0.log

Looking back at page 1 of the https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36955-sanguine’s-debauchery-patches/  thread, I came across this:

Posted by zaira in 2014...

regarding kneeling: in my wip mod I have asigned kneeling to a hotkey and let the dom only listen to her slave when slave talks to her in kneeling position - more immersive - the player has to submit himself - no automagic.

That must have been when he was working on ME... Wow. Ancient history.

Back then "SkyrimLL" said...

I like that idea!

I am working on making kneeling voluntary in the next update to SD. Since I will be moving and improving the submit key (K), I will also add a note to bind kneeling to another key.

And that happened, and kneeling got fixed and improved.

It's crazy, looking back at this stuff, and how long ago it was. Feels like it was just months ago.

Kneeling is voluntary now, and has worked pretty smoothly for I don't know how long...

But it isn't integrated into dialog with the master in any interesting way, like zaira did in ME.

It seems like something that could be supported in dialog via a GlobalVariable or custom condition function fairly simply.

Combined with a version of the Master? dialog info that gives you a telling off and triggers a punishment, it would bring a good amount of immersion for a fairly minor investment.

Inte seemed to have a patch that rendered cages fixed as recently as Wednesday.

What's the deal with these patches?

Inte's not big on documenting what is in them, so I don't apply them, but from what they are saying, the current patch works with the beta as long as you are careful about that one script file.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Looking back at page 1 of the https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36955-sanguine’s-debauchery-patches/  thread, I came across this:

Posted by zaira in 2014...

That must have been when he was working on ME... Wow. Ancient history.

Back then "SkyrimLL" said...

And that happened, and kneeling got fixed and improved.

It's crazy, looking back at this stuff, and how long ago it was. Feels like it was just months ago.

Kneeling is voluntary now, and has worked pretty smoothly for I don't know how long...

But it isn't integrated into dialog with the master in any interesting way, like zaira did in ME.

It seems like something that could be supported in dialog via a GlobalVariable or custom condition function fairly simply.

Combined with a version of the Master? dialog info that gives you a telling off and triggers a punishment, it would bring a good amount of immersion for a fairly minor investment.

I was thinking of a system of an expected position by the master compared to the current position, but it could be a lot more simple to force dialogues to listen to the player when kneeling or crawling only, and add one penalty dialogue if the player does it wrong. I will look into that. Thanks for the reminder.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Inte seemed to have a patch that rendered cages fixed as recently as Wednesday.

What's the deal with these patches?

Inte's not big on documenting what is in them, so I don't apply them, but from what they are saying, the current patch works with the beta as long as you are careful about that one script file.

I wish Inte had come to me to collaborate on the fix instead of going off and done it himself. But if that fixes the scene, that's a workaround for now.

I already looked at the changes he made to the script from SD+ and included his changes in the next version.

The rest of the patch is a series of scripts I need to rename to make them part of SD+, and a quest/scene in an esp file that I need to recreate manually inside SD+ 

Once I release the next update of SD+, I will ask him to remove that one script from SD+ from his patch so that it won't mess things up with future updates.

43 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The rest of the patch is a series of scripts I need to rename to make them part of SD+, and a quest/scene in an esp file that I need to recreate manually inside SD+

Would it merge via Tes5Edit? I get a lot of mileage out of that.

Status update - I got the cage scene to play out a few times but I am still testing the release stage to get the door to trigger open properly.

That's the last bit of update I am working on before releasing all changes I made recently on my mods before the end of the year.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Status update - I got the cage scene to play out a few times but I am still testing the release stage to get the door to trigger open properly.

Awesome.

Certainly looking forward to anything new or improved.

Did you find the cause of multiple enslavement events firing at once on manual surrender?

If it's difficult to track down, maybe you could just prevent re-entrance on those functions to mitigate the problem in the short-term?

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's the last bit of update I am working on before releasing all changes I made recently on my mods before the end of the year.

So nice ?, I'm looking forward to new content and new evil twist ?.

Status update

I am removing all beta from this thread and I will be releasing all my pending changes tonight.

Most are just maintenance releases with a few tweaks, except for SD+ 3.2, which is a large update, and Hormones 3.0, which I will detail when I update it on its own thread.

This is my Christmas present in advance, and a way for me to reset the clock and start fresh next year :)

Sisterhood mod:

Looking a bit through the github sources, I found in SL_DibellaSisters_QST_Controller.psc in _Maintenance()

Int iTempleCorruption = StorageUtil.GetIntValue( Game.GetPlayer(), "_SLSD_iDibellaTempleCorruption")

and the if clause <=2 and >= 3

?

Is this the variable for any mod to read the universal corruption of the temple? What would be the range it can take?

0-2 pure

3-? corrupted

?

And what would be the difference between the value 0, 1 and 2 ?

The storageUtil variables for the TempleCorruption and SybilLevel are both used to trigger a few things:

- the state of the statue of Dibella in the underground Baths

- the type of clothing for the Sybil and the Sisters

- enable and disable a storage locker in the temple

- change the likelihood of being teleported to Sanguine's Dreamworld when sleeping in the temple

For the temple corruption, the main difference between 0, 1, and 2 are the state of the statue of Dibella in the Underground Baths for early stages of corruption.