Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I did my riff on hormones again and think I have it debugged to the point that it works as in LE with the exception of adding racecompatibility as a requirement for bimbo vampirism. Found a few things in the script editing that had been missed on my previous conversion.

Any script changes or fixes you can share for me to update?

On 9/6/2020 at 10:46 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Update: Rebuilding my machine set me back a couple of weeks, so I will skip the August update and go straight for a September update instead.

The good news is that I didn't have issues rebuilding my LE setup, so I won't be moving to SE just yet.

1. What new build is that PC?
2. Could you potentially add mind-controlling elements to the PC outside of Bimboism/Bimbo transformation through mind control?

• 1 month later...

Found this in the oblivion download section, thought I'd leave it here for @DeepBlueFrog for Parasites development:

The original mod is by wolfzq it seems, and the armor itself seems the closest to an oblivion version of parasites that I've seen.

There are some assets in it that would probably translate well to parasites, and in particular could be useful for the questline.

The baofeng tentaclebody could be used for

Spoiler

Lastelle when discovering the seed stone, implying an early stage death from incompatibility/unworthyness. It could serve as an initial stage of evolution for the parasite the PC has to endure to become compatible. 2nd stage would be the tentacle.nif in the main armor folder (a slighly higher progression), 3rd stage could combine that and aradias/the existing parasite. The final stage could be a combined armor with the back pieces from the yumo cursed armor retextured to look like a chaurus reaper merged w/the player, with some of the tentacles from stage 1.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

Found this in the oblivion download section, thought I'd leave it here for @DeepBlueFrog for Parasites development:

The original mod is by wolfzq it seems, and the armor itself seems the closest to an oblivion version of parasites that I've seen.

There are some assets in it that would probably translate well to parasites, and in particular could be useful for the questline.

The baofeng tentaclebody could be used for

Hide contents

Lastelle when discovering the seed stone, implying an early stage death from incompatibility/unworthyness. It could serve as an initial stage of evolution for the parasite the PC has to endure to become compatible. 2nd stage would be the tentacle.nif in the main armor folder (a slighly higher progression), 3rd stage could combine that and aradias/the existing parasite. The final stage could be a combined armor with the back pieces from the yumo cursed armor retextured to look like a chaurus reaper merged w/the player, with some of the tentacles from stage 1.

I looked at these a long time ago but I wasn't able to convert the meshes for Skyrim.

I would love to use the animated nipple tentacles among other things.

If anyone who knows more about meshes and nifskope could take a look and convert them, I will find a place for them :)

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I looked at these a long time ago but I wasn't able to convert the meshes for Skyrim.

I would love to use the animated nipple tentacles among other things.

If anyone who knows more about meshes and nifskope could take a look and convert them, I will find a place for them :)

I took a look, it doesn't look too bad. I managed to get them imported into blender, the problem I'm encountering now is my complete lack of experience.

It looks like the skeleton that oblivion used is a scene root for the meshes to move around, IDK if it's something that can be carried over onto XPMSE.

If anyone out there has animation experience with blender (I don't), I can save the file in a better format than nif and pass it along.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

In Hormones, is it supposed to :

1) turn the skin of my nord female character instantly to dark red once I check the skin color change in MCM menu the first time I'm testing the mod ?

2) activate allow sex change automatically when I auto-trigger the Bimbo curse in MCM menu ? (I didn't find a way to trigger the Bimbo curse without using MCM menu, even when making my character fuck with Honey and Daedra Outcast)

3) make the male hormones amount of my nord female character changing the size of the strap-on like if it was a cock ? (I'm using SOS CBBE HDT Bodyslide SexLab (calyps ?) strap-on version)

And thanks for your work and for sharing it, I like your mods, even with flaws.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 4:28 PM, dje34 said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

In Hormones, is it supposed to :

1) turn the skin of my nord female character instantly to dark red once I check the skin color change in MCM menu the first time I'm testing the mod ?

That's likely, yes. There is a color option to help you set the right base color skin tone and apply it once you turn on skin color change.

2) activate allow sex change automatically when I auto-trigger the Bimbo curse in MCM menu ? (I didn't find a way to trigger the Bimbo curse without using MCM menu, even when making my character fuck with Honey and Daedra Outcast)

I will have to check but I think that is probable too. If you are male and allow the Bimbo curse, I have to enable the sex change option in order the the bimbo curse to work correctly.

3) make the male hormones amount of my nord female character changing the size of the strap-on like if it was a cock ? (I'm using SOS CBBE HDT Bodyslide SexLab (calyps ?) strap-on version)

I don't know that strap on option, but if it is a SOS add on, it will be treated as a schlong by the mod. If you don't want any change, set the modifier value of the schlong to 1.0.

And thanks for your work and for sharing it, I like your mods, even with flaws.

Sorry again for the long response.

So I finally got around to changing my Nexus account name to DeepBlueFrog. 

This allows me to share the one mod I did outside of LL - a mix of small fixes mostly for my own gameplay.

I will add it to LL as well at some point but here is a link if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55872

I am also thinking about reworking my blacksmith apprentice and mage apprentice out of Sexlab Dialogues, and possibly post them as non sex oriented mods on LL as well sometimes next year.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am also thinking about reworking my blacksmith apprentice and mage apprentice out of Sexlab Dialogues, and possibly post them as non sex oriented mods on LL as well sometimes next year.

I, for one, think that is a great idea. I love those quests, but very rarely do anything with the rest of Dialogues.

• 3 weeks later...

As usual, my hopes for getting enough spare time to advanced the mods have been too ambitious. 

I did manage to make progress on a few items and I am still aiming at one last update for this year sometimes next week.

It's not much of a Christmas present but if you are interested in the latest fixes, I updated Github with all my recent changes:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL

You can see a list of the latest changes at the top of these pages:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

The Chaurus Queen is coming... soon, I promise.

Cyberpunk 2077 2020-12-22 14-12-54.png

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I did manage to make progress on a few items and I am still aiming at one last update for this year sometimes next week.

Thanks much the for the update report! That's a nice looking list of bug fixes and new features/improvements in your GitHub tracker. I'm especially looking forward to the additions to Mage Apprentice as I've always enjoyed the Blacksmith quest and think it's brilliant that you're expanding the idea to becoming a mage.

Happy holidays!

In case I don't have time to publish all my pending changes today, I updated Github with the most recent changes, including a preview of the Chaurus Queen armors for Parasites, as described here:

If you install these files and you do want to play with the Chaurus Queen armors, you will be able to activate them using the MCM menu but only after you complete the ritual at the end of the Kyne's Blessing chapter.

Happy New Year in advance!

59 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

In case I don't have time to publish all my pending changes today, I updated Github with the most recent changes, including a preview of the Chaurus Queen armors for Parasites, as described here:

If you install these files and you do want to play with the Chaurus Queen armors, you will be able to activate them using the MCM menu but only after you complete the ritual at the end of the Kyne's Blessing chapter.

Happy New Year in advance!

Appears that LL started working again (for me) just in time! I'll give it a try in LE once I get everything reinstalled (had Mod Manager problems).

Update: I uploaded another round of tweaks to Github, including a compatibility patch between Hormones and Parasites if your player happens to be a Bimbo by the time she gets the Chaurus Queen armors (they don't work well together).

I will update the GitHub issues soon. They don't reflect the recent changes yet.

Tried the latest upload of the Parasites but ran across some issues with the 'items'. It seems to be based on a quite old version of DD so some of the messageboxes options don't do anything or the wrong thing. 

Also had a peek at the code and this seems to equip items with some detours.  Also some of the 'rendered' DD items have a name so it's a bit wonky in your inventory sometimes as they show double.

Are there plans to rework the mod and scripts to support DD5? The custom equip scripts are still possible but the button ID needs to be checked as some messageboxes in DD have changed over the versions.

Also there are quite few quest markers on the main quest. Perhaps adding a MCM option to enable/disable more markers could be added? 

55 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Tried the latest upload of the Parasites but ran across some issues with the 'items'. It seems to be based on a quite old version of DD so some of the messageboxes options don't do anything or the wrong thing. 

Also had a peek at the code and this seems to equip items with some detours.  Also some of the 'rendered' DD items have a name so it's a bit wonky in your inventory sometimes as they show double.

Are there plans to rework the mod and scripts to support DD5? The custom equip scripts are still possible but the button ID needs to be checked as some messageboxes in DD have changed over the versions.

Also there are quite few quest markers on the main quest. Perhaps adding a MCM option to enable/disable more markers could be added? 

The messagebox is a long time issue. Since my parasites are custom DD items, I didn't get around to create a custom message for each item. There are dozens of messages for each item to update and that's a lot of work with a dozen new custom devices.

I fixed the issue with names on rendered devices. That's already part of the next update.

I do plan to support DD5 but that will take some time. I am weary to spend time fiddling with compatibility fixes when so much needs to be done to finish the main quests and stories in my mods still. Editing and testing the same functionality again and again and again is very tedious and got be seriously burnt out before.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The messagebox is a long time issue. Since my parasites are custom DD items, I didn't get around to create a custom message for each item. There are dozens of messages for each item to update and that's a lot of work with a dozen new custom devices.

I fixed the issue with names on rendered devices. That's already part of the next update.

I do plan to support DD5 but that will take some time. I am weary to spend time fiddling with compatibility fixes when so much needs to be done to finish the main quests and stories in my mods still. Editing and testing the same functionality again and again and again is very tedious and got be seriously burnt out before.

Yeah it can be quite mundane to do a 'massive' DD change. I would suggest starting with removing the names like you did and sorting them in _inventory and _rendered items to keep track. Then change the code (DD5 equips are way-way faster and need little code). And then focus on the messageboxes. Those are the most work. If you setup 1 custom item you can duplicate messages and change the text, that's something I found out when creating a lot of custom items for my mod.

It's too bad you can't properly work together on 1 ESP with versioning/checking-in otherwise I'm sure some people could help.

23 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah it can be quite mundane to do a 'massive' DD change. I would suggest starting with removing the names like you did and sorting them in _inventory and _rendered items to keep track. Then change the code (DD5 equips are way-way faster and need little code). And then focus on the messageboxes. Those are the most work. If you setup 1 custom item you can duplicate messages and change the text, that's something I found out when creating a lot of custom items for my mod.

It's too bad you can't properly work together on 1 ESP with versioning/checking-in otherwise I'm sure some people could help.

What do you mean by "removing the names like you did"? 

For those who want to stay on top of the latest files, I updated Github with all my changes since January 1st. 

you can look at the latest recorded fixes here:

SD+ - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Other mods - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Patches - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLpatches/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed