Which story would you like to see finished first?  

2,125 members have voted

1. 1. Which story would you like to see finished first?

• An epilogue for Alicia Pain Slut
    • Mind control back story
    • The Kins family (SexLab Stories)
    • The Red Wave (SexLab Stories)
    • The Nord Queen (SexLab Stories)
    • The Milk Farm (SexLab Stories)
    • E.L.L.E the SexBot (SexLab Stories)
    • Parasites
    • Sanguine's Project (SD+ main quest)
    • The SisterHood of Dibella
    • Incest content for Family Ties
    • A last quest for Blacksmith Apprentice (SexLab Dialogues)
    • Screw quests... spend your time fixing bugs in SD+ and Hormones frameworks.

May I make a quick bug report (plus solution!) please - apologies for being a github user, hope that's OK.

Bug 1: Summoning a Spriggan Matron using the SD spell does not trigger an attempted agressor event out of combat and generates a continuous loop of log spam due to a none property.

CauseProperties _SD_rapeMenu &  Sexlab have not been set on SD's Spriggan Matron Actor in the CK (they are correctly set on the standard SD Spriggan).

Bug2: Successfully resisting an aggressor summoned SD Spriggan results in the player being stripped. Submitting results in Sex but no SD strip event.

Suggested Resolution: I have updated the script _SDAS_SummonedSpriggan to strip the player on submission or if failing to resist. I also added outcome messages for all three outcomes and moved them to notifications so that they don't interrupt the flow of the scene. Updated version attached . _sdas_summonedspriggan.psc

Can I also say I have loved this mod since I first played Skyrim - it's a constant im my load order so thanks for adding so much to my playing experience!

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

May I make a quick bug report (plus solution!) please - apologies for being a github user, hope that's OK.

Bug 1: Summoning a Spriggan Matron using the SD spell does not trigger an attempted agressor event out of combat and generates a continuous loop of log spam due to a none property.

CauseProperties _SD_rapeMenu &  Sexlab have not been set on SD's Spriggan Matron Actor in the CK (they are correctly set on the standard SD Spriggan).

Bug2: Successfully resisting an aggressor summoned SD Spriggan results in the player being stripped. Submitting results in Sex but no SD strip event.

Suggested Resolution: I have updated the script _SDAS_SummonedSpriggan to strip the player on submission or if failing to resist. I also added outcome messages for all three outcomes and moved them to notifications so that they don't interrupt the flow of the scene. Updated version attached . _sdas_summonedspriggan.psc

Can I also say I have loved this mod since I first played Skyrim - it's a constant im my load order so thanks for adding so much to my playing experience!

Thanks for the bug reports!

I merged the changes in my code and they will be part of the next update at the end of the month.

Cross posting from Parasites:

I am happy to announce that Parasites is now feature complete and will be released around the 30th of this month.

I am still testing the last stages and looking to fix a few remaining issues (such as Spells that should cost no magicka and which refuse to fire for some reason).

The files are on Github if anyone wants to take it for a spin.

Edit: If you downloaded the files from Github today, make sure you have the latest changes as of 5:07 PM EST. The last hour includes several bug fixes for the final scenes.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Cross posting from Parasites:

I am happy to announce that Parasites is now feature complete and will be released around the 30th of this month.

I am still testing the last stages and looking to fix a few remaining issues (such as Spells that should cost no magicka and which refuse to fire for some reason).

The files are on Github if anyone wants to take it for a spin.

Edit: If you downloaded the files from Github today, make sure you have the latest changes as of 5:07 PM EST. The last hour includes several bug fixes for the final scenes.

Sweet!

By the way, when I said Parasites is feature complete, I meant the main quest.

I have other improvements in store for the mod... mainly, do more with the Living Armor and Tentacle Monster, and moving the Spriggan Fungus infection from SD+ to Parasites.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone feels like taking the new Milk Farm story for a spin, the latest version on GitHub should be fairly stable.

I am about a third into the full rewrite and the new quest already includes:

- custom assets for the farm, milk bottles and a new message board and flyer in Riften as a way to start the quest

- a lactation system fully compatible with Hormones (grab the updates to Hormones from GitHub as well if you are using it)

- better structured dialogues and quest progression

- a way to buy new milk bottles and harnesses (from Balimund for now - I will look into crafting these items eventually)

- a simple cow management (ask Leonara how business is going for a status update of the cows in the farm)

- a mechanism to enroll NPCs as milk maids (based on relationship rank and speechcraft). 

The mod is not yet compatible with Milk Mod Economy but I looked at the API functions and I will eventually make cows from Stories into Milk Maids from MME for those using that mod.

What I still have left to do is:

- more ways to boost milk production (hormone injection, better food, sex and pregnancy)

- more quest stages and better devices, from a manual harness to a fully automated one and a full stationary milking station

- customization of the cows with some devices to keep them stimulated (piercings, plugs, blindfolds and gags). Use your own devices or get standard ones from Balimund in Riften

- track down and collect unique cows from each race to send back to the farm

- get a profit from sales of milk and cheese from the farm

- and a final surprise and reward at the end

I will not post this to the Stories forum thread yet because things are subject to changes and there is still the possibility of quest breaking bugs, so proceed with caution. It looks like things are working at the moment but you never know.

Here are some notes about the current system:

Spoiler
Midnight
:: Milk Level goes up
:: Lactation hormone Level goes down / less if pregnant
:: Increase breast size

After Sex
:: If sex from groping, milk level goes up
:: If sex from drinking, milk level goes down and healing spell is cast on player
:: Chance of boost to Milk Level and Lactation hormone based on arousal and Lactation hormone level - more if Pregnant
:: Chance is increased from wearing harness
:: Chance is 100% from auto milker
:: If check fails, Milk level and Lactation hormone level increase with a minimum value

After Orgasm
:: Lactation hormone goes up
:: When (Milk Level + Days since last milked ) > MILK_LEVEL_TRIGGER
:: If an empty Milk bottle is in inventory -> Milk Bottle is produced
:: If not, Milk is spilled
:: Milk is reduced based on lactation hormone (larger drop when hormone is low)

From a machine
:: Lactation hormone goes up
:: 100% chance of Bottle of milk  (2 bottles with Mark II machine)

:: If Lactation hormone > 90 when bottle is produced -> Divine Milk is produced instead

Update 

I am seeing more and more memory warnings and crashes in my test games on LE. It could be corruption of my test game from tinkering with mods so much, but it got me thinking again about migrating to SE.

My current plan is to work on a couple of mods at a time, each month, and try to finish their main quests until the 10th year anniversary of Skyrim this November. 

After that, I will pause modding on LE and spend the end of the year migrating to SE. If that works out, that means I will be moving away from LE - for good - at the end of the year, and focus on SE from then on.

52 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Update 

I am seeing more and more memory warnings and crashes in my test games on LE. It could be corruption of my test game from tinkering with mods so much, but it got me thinking again about migrating to SE.

My current plan is to work on a couple of mods at a time, each month, and try to finish their main quests until the 10th year anniversary of Skyrim this November. 

After that, I will pause modding on LE and spend the end of the year migrating to SE. If that works out, that means I will be moving away from LE - for good - at the end of the year, and focus on SE from then on.

Took me ages to fix those memory warnings when I built my new PC. In the end I gave up due to the constant crashing and looking at the logs and seeing memory block messages. I had all the ENB speed hacks on along with the fixes, but had to move to SE in the end to get a more stable game. 

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Update 

I had some issues with sometimes single digits FPS drops and crashes on a GTX1080 I could not troubleshoot. In the end I decided to reset all my settings (ENB and Skyrim) and started from scratch with the tinkering following decent guides and trying 1 thing at a time. Now even with a lot of mods 60fps is no issue. So perhaps this could be a fix for you.

Might look into trying SE myself as most of the "standard" LL mods seem to be converted or even have their worn version worked on.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Update 

It depends on how much stuff you've got set up (ex. DYNDOLOD, really customized inis, custom ENB, patches, and retextures), but honestly migrating from LE to SE doesn't take a long time.

There's a handful of fixes that are "Recommended" in SE. For end-users, SSE Engine Fixes, Actor Limit Fix, Animation Limit Fix, and MFG fix are highly recommended.

For Development, SSE CreationKit fixes and the Unofficial CreationKit Patcher are very helpful, as they go through all of the INI and program tweaking automatically. (although the default path for Papyrus Script Sources in SE isn't Data/Scripts/Source, it's Data/Source/Scripts, which is a dumb change but manageable)

The one thing to be careful of is installation order, as one of the installs I did previously resulted in SKSE.ini not applying or crashing the game (big issue for high-res tattoo overlay mods).

If I remember right, the order I settled on was SKSE+coding addons (ex. Jcontainers, PapyrusUtil, etc), SKSE.ini settings, then the bug fixes, then ENB+appearance mods, then start installing the core mods.

EDIT: Also, ESL mods which don't add to the load order are great, that combined with ESP merging means that the limit to the number of Armor mods that can be installed is ludicrously high.

52 minutes ago, w234aew said:

It depends on how much stuff you've got set up (ex. DYNDOLOD, really customized inis, custom ENB, patches, and retextures), but honestly migrating from LE to SE doesn't take a long time.

There's a handful of fixes that are "Recommended" in SE. For end-users, SSE Engine Fixes, Actor Limit Fix, Animation Limit Fix, and MFG fix are highly recommended.

For Development, SSE CreationKit fixes and the Unofficial CreationKit Patcher are very helpful, as they go through all of the INI and program tweaking automatically. (although the default path for Papyrus Script Sources in SE isn't Data/Scripts/Source, it's Data/Source/Scripts, which is a dumb change but manageable)

The one thing to be careful of is installation order, as one of the installs I did previously resulted in SKSE.ini not applying or crashing the game (big issue for high-res tattoo overlay mods).

If I remember right, the order I settled on was SKSE+coding addons (ex. Jcontainers, PapyrusUtil, etc), SKSE.ini settings, then the bug fixes, then ENB+appearance mods, then start installing the core mods.

EDIT: Also, ESL mods which don't add to the load order are great, that combined with ESP merging means that the limit to the number of Armor mods that can be installed is ludicrously high.

(ex. DYNDOLOD, really customized inis, custom ENB, patches, and retextures)

I have all of the above. I just went through a heavy customization of grass, trees and Dyndolod to get landscapes that look like these. I would really like to do the same with SE eventually.

72850_20210219231251_1.png

72850_20210219225631_1.png

72850_20210217134908_1.png

If you recently tried the new take on the Milk Farm from Github, please download the file again. I found a serious issue with the 'total milk produced' calculation.

I had to scale down my ideas for now since the end of the month is coming fast but I am still working on getting a fully functional quest with a conclusion that will allow for further developments.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am getting ready for my monthly release.

I didn't make as much progress as I wanted with Parasites. The Tentacle Monster is almost done... the Living Armor just started... no update yet on the Spriggan infection... but I made a lot of tweaks to the Chaurus Queen quest.

• 3 weeks later...

Github update:

I pushed the latest changes to Parasites on Github but be warned that this is a major internal structural change to the code and it is current largely untested.

I will spend this week trying out the changes in game.

There is a high likelihood I missed something in the rewrite.

• 3 weeks later...

I will miss today's window for an update of my mods for May, but I am in the final round of testing for the Spriggan parasite and I will wait a few more days before posting an update.

The next target for an update is this coming weekend, June 6th at the most (maybe earlier if I don't run into anything bad).

I updated Github with my latest files if anyone wants to take a look.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

I updated the first post with a view into my plan for monthly updates for the rest of the year .

[Repost from Parasites]

Given the serious issues that still persist in Parasites, I decided to put on hold my plans to spend this month's work on separating the Apprentice quests from Dialogues and focus on Parasites instead.

So expect another round of fixes for Parasites by end of June.

Surgery on Dialogues will be the first thing I work on after moving to SE in December/January.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found a bug in my mod files packaging script that resulted in missed files and could account for some issues people have been experiencing (missing textures, CTDs...)

I will end up having to upload new copies of most of my mods this weekend because of this.