Bummer...

I'm not sure which plugin you were referring to for replacement, but I have confirmed that I have F4SE (Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.26 - build: 0.6.0, rel 7), with Fallout 4 v1.10.26.01.

This one: LL_fourPlay_1_x_x.dll. It should come with the patch.

Also it might be worth mentioning that when hitting the ~ key and enable the free camera as you suggested earlier, has no effect.

Huh. That's beyond me, sorry.

I also looked in the properties for Fallout 4 in Steam, but there isn't an option to completely disable updates, only prioritize them, unfortunately. I'm going to Properties -> Updates -> Automatic Updates, but there doesn't seem to be an option to turn them off. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, and assuming this is where it's toggled.

Thanks for trying anyway, you're awesome!

Weird. Mine looks like this:

attachicon.gifFO4 selection.jpg

Far as I know there is not a way to disable it, if you use F4SE to start the game and put it on update when I start it wont as you are not using the launcher. The easiest way is to use the back up mod on Nexus from CDante, forget the name, but it backs up the exe file so you can just drop the old one in FO4 folder until the mods catch up.

Far as I know there is not a way to disable it, if you use F4SE to start the game and put it on update when I start it wont as you are not using the launcher. The easiest way is to use the back up mod on Nexus from CDante, forget the name, but it backs up the exe file so you can just drop the old one in FO4 folder until the mods catch up.

The F4SE launcher ignores the update setting in Steam. Only the FO 4 launcher adheres to it. I haven't updated since before Beth released the Doom armor and my game still launches properly.

I do have the latest F4SE and installed the game through Steam, which I am to understand updates automatically.

You can set games to not auto-update via their properties in Steam. The F4SE launcher bypasses Steam's version check, so you can keep those updates from being installed until you're ready for them. I do this myself because a lot of the F4SE plugins I use have to be updated to the latest version of F4SE and I don't want FO 4 to be updated until they are. You can also run Steam in offline mode to bypass the version check. Anyway, I hope replacing the plugin I mentioned works because I won't be able to help you anymore if it doesn't.

Bummer...

I'm not sure which plugin you were referring to for replacement, but I have confirmed that I have F4SE (Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.26 - build: 0.6.0, rel 7), with Fallout 4 v1.10.26.01.

Also it might be worth mentioning that when hitting the ~ key and enable the free camera as you suggested earlier, has no effect.

I also looked in the properties for Fallout 4 in Steam, but there isn't an option to completely disable updates, only prioritize them, unfortunately. I'm going to Properties -> Updates -> Automatic Updates, but there doesn't seem to be an option to turn them off. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, and assuming this is where it's toggled.

Thanks for trying anyway, you're awesome!

Press the number 7 key on the number pad and select animation tab. make sure camera is enabled.

Mashup - that worked! I could so have your baby right now, you have no idea... Not sure why it did now and not earlier, but I won't be looking a gift horse in the mouth... thanks man!!

so i have been experiencing 2 problems that i believe are connected.

1st the four-play framework mcm is in my inventory and not in the mcm.

2nd when i attempt any action the actors will strip and stand next to each other and that's it. they'll stand there for the duration of the animation then put their cloths back on. 

if anything what is the name of the documents for the framework so i can moved them into the mcm folder where they belong.  

so i have been experiencing 2 problems that i believe are connected.

They aren't.

1st the four-play framework mcm is in my inventory and not in the mcm.

Four-play uses its own mcm system, that's why you won't see it in the MCM menu.

2nd when i attempt any action the actors will strip and stand next to each other and that's it. they'll stand there for the duration of the animation then put their cloths back on.

Did you get a prompt asking you what animations to load? If not then they're not registering. Check out Vin's installation guide and make sure the animations are properly installed.

if anything what is the name of the documents for the framework so i can moved them into the mcm folder where they belong.

See above because there aren't any.

Hi guys, I've noticed since the new patch Beth released a few days ago, the fly Cam and several of the hotkeys aren't working anymore.

I'm not sure which of the modules cover that particular area, but figured it would at least get a look here.

I've got Four-Play, Leito's Animations, Crazy's gun, Crazy's Animations and this patch all running properly. Also got mindless, vanilla fudge, autonomy and the control panel going.

Edit: I'm also updated to current F4SE (Ver 0.06.01)

Edited by Lapetus2000
more info
54 minutes ago, jaam said:

Hey Jaam, while we have a line to you, how is the animation loader and other parts of the FP v1.0 framework that you are working on going? Any updates you can pass along to us???

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, jaam said:

Jaam, I'm getting an error message when I click that link.

It says I don't have permission and reads out the following message:

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

Something is definitely wrong with the hotkeys that come with F4SE. Currently, I don't think registering for key presses work with F4SE 6.1. Receiving the events seem to work, and existing saves have no issue with hotkeys. However, when anything registers for keys with this new update, the keys won't work.

If anyone can get into contact with any F4SE dev, they need to soon, as this breaks four play functionality on new saves and may affect other F4SE hotkey mods for new players.

Edited by Chosen Clue
Overreacting a bit
2 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

Something is definitely wrong with the hotkeys that come with F4SE. Currently, I don't think registering for key presses work with F4SE 6.1. Receiving the events seem to work, and existing saves have no issue with hotkeys. However, when anything registers for keys with this new update, the keys won't work.

If anyone can get into contact with any F4SE dev, they need to soon, as this breaks four play functionality on new saves and may affect other F4SE hotkey mods for new players.

Fallout 4 AI that we are not aware of, breaking shit when we least expect it to?

......I'm beginning to wonder.

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Fallout 4 AI that we are not aware of, breaking shit when we least expect it to?

......I'm beginning to wonder.

No, it's probably just something that the F4SE developers didn't check when making the 0.6.1 F4SE update. There probably has to be another update to F4SE to fix it.

1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

Four-Play Framework MCM is not responding to Hotkeys at all in my game after the update of Fallout 4 to 1.10.40 and F4se 0.6.1 and if you try to re-assign in the MCM menu it says no key detected as soon as you press it, no chance to select a key.

Yep. I'm pretty sure it's a F4SE thing. That or the scripts may need recompiling, which I doubt it seeings how scripts use function calls by name for native functions and other script's functions rather than doing anything like embedding the function's code within the script itself.

Basically F4SE needs another update to fix it, downgrade to 1.10.26 and F4SE 0.6.0 if you want everything to work again.

Edited by Chosen Clue