Right. Apparently this is a common mistake of all the installation ....

99% of the time, yes......

;)

No, not helping. As i said earlier, i already tried that (extracting all files + folders from archive and replacing anything that existed in FO4 and subfolders).

When i load a save i created before i had any mod installed and after installing 4play, i see all the messages about successuflly installing 4play (like registering leito animations) and there's no error message. However when i coc into 4test and activate animations there, i have two issues:

1. Animations involving player character do not activate at all and NPC for animation is not teleported to me.

2. When i trigger animations between NPCs, the error message "F4SE is not installed correctly..." appears. However they are teleported to each other and some of them start animations, but not all.

When uninstalling 4play through NMM, do i have to delete some configuration files that may cause these issues?

Is there some way or command to test F4SE functionality with ingame console?

Dude.......We haven't used the Test Chamber in months. Who are you, Gordon Freeman?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Maybe a dumb question, but has this been patched to work with Leito's most recent animation update?

No. Probably the new Leito's animations will be on FP 1.0. Wish that the old Leito's missionary animation be added too, at least for me, this is the only one animation that is never played by FP.

You'll want to disable both of these mods:

Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1

Crazy_Multi-Tool.esp=1

While you need the resources (meshes and textures) from Crazy's mods, you don't need the esps enabled because they conflict with 4play.

Hi Gulfwulf, Thank you for your fast reply, and apologies for my slow one. I got it working (somehow, by messing with the load order/installing/re-installing)... not sure what I did right there, but it works. I also disabled the two .esp's above for extra measure.

Thank you!!

You'll want to disable both of these mods:

Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1

Crazy_Multi-Tool.esp=1

While you need the resources (meshes and textures) from Crazy's mods, you don't need the esps enabled because they conflict with 4play.

Hi Gulfwulf, Thank you for your fast reply, and apologies for my slow one. I got it working (somehow, by messing with the load order/installing/re-installing)... not sure what I did right there, but it works. I also disabled the two .esp's above for extra measure.

Thank you!!

Now install Sex'Em Up, walk up to someone & hit the H key!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thank you!!

Any time. I'm glad you got it working.  B)

I'v tried searching, but i cant find an answer, so i'v resigned to ask, i have tried changing one of the hotkeys, but no matter what i seem to do, it either accepts the new hotkey, and keeps the old one aswell, or it simple dont change hotkeys, am i doing something wrong, i'm changing hotkeys then saving and reloading...

I'v tried searching, but i cant find an answer, so i'v resigned to ask, i have tried changing one of the hotkeys, but no matter what i seem to do, it either accepts the new hotkey, and keeps the old one aswell, or it simple dont change hotkeys, am i doing something wrong, i'm changing hotkeys then saving and reloading...

Mod MCM assigns any key without problems ....

Did you read my Post? i applied the key... but it didnt remove the previous key, so i have 2 hotkeys that do the same thing... i rebound the hotkey to get rid of a naked guy appearing everytime i pressed shift while giving a weapon an unique name...

Thank you!!

Any time. I'm glad you got it working.  B)

It does!! I do have one other issue though: my camera will not move when initiating scenes. I'm literally trying to "check under the ass" if Animated Fannies is working, but the camera is now locked, and I no longer have the movement I had prior to the animations working right.

I am assuming it stems from a scene kicking in from an animation pack that doesn't have that functionality? 

I was also wondering if uninstalling Crazy's animations would cause an issue, as I'm fine with Leito's.

My goal is to minimize the amount of mods I have to troubleshoot when something fails due to update, load order, etc. Being as inexperienced as I am, it feels like a crap shoot in identifying the offending mod.

All these dependencies, etc, makes it hard to know which mod thread to ask for help in when needed, as it's unclear to me which pack's animations are kicking in when something barfs (if that's even a factor, which I have no clue if it is or isn't).

Any advice on that? Not sure if there's a cut-and-dry method for any of this, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks again for your help and guidance Gulfwulf, it's really appreciated. Dude, I'm such a noob it's sickening, but ya got to start somewhere.

Did you read my Post? i applied the key... but it didnt remove the previous key, so i have 2 hotkeys that do the same thing... i rebound the hotkey to get rid of a naked guy appearing everytime i pressed shift while giving a weapon an unique name...

This mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497/?

It does!! I do have one other issue though: my camera will not move when initiating scenes. I'm literally trying to "check under the ass" if Animated Fannies is working, but the camera is now locked, and I no longer have the movement I had prior to the animations working right...

It's an issue with the crap Bethesda's forcing on us with their Creation Club updates. Have you updated FO 4 lately? If so, make sure you have the latest community patch. There's an F4SE file called LL_fourPlay_1_x_x.dll; I haven't updated FO4, so mine is version 10.20, but the latest version on here should work with all versions of F4SE going forward unless the team changes something. Also, make sure you've updated F4SE as well if you've updated FO 4. You can grab the latest version of F4SE here. If you haven't updated FO 4, don't update F4SE (it won't work without the latest version of FO4) and make sure that file is in your F4SE\plugins folder. This plugin is what enables the free camera. If that doesn't work, just type TFC in the console (it's usually available via the tilde (~) key).

FP doesn't currently support MCM, so installing that will likely not fix the problem.

It does!! I do have one other issue though: my camera will not move when initiating scenes. I'm literally trying to "check under the ass" if Animated Fannies is working, but the camera is now locked, and I no longer have the movement I had prior to the animations working right...

It's an issue with the crap Bethesda's forcing on us with their Creation Club updates. Have you updated FO 4 lately? If so, make sure you have the latest community patch. There's an F4SE file called LL_fourPlay_1_x_x.dll; I haven't updated FO4, so mine is version 10.20, but the latest version on here should work with all versions of F4SE going forward unless the team changes something. Also, make sure you've updated F4SE as well if you've updated FO 4. You can grab the latest version of F4SE here. If you haven't updated FO 4, don't update F4SE (it won't work without the latest version of FO4) and make sure that file is in your F4SE\plugins folder. This plugin is what enables the free camera. If that doesn't work, just type TFC in the console (it's usually available via the tilde (~) key).

FP doesn't currently support MCM, so installing that will likely not fix the problem.

I do have the latest F4SE and installed the game through Steam, which I am to understand updates automatically.

This mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497/?

When i said MCM i mean the menu the mod comes with..

I do have the latest F4SE and installed the game through Steam, which I am to understand updates automatically.

You can set games to not auto-update via their properties in Steam. The F4SE launcher bypasses Steam's version check, so you can keep those updates from being installed until you're ready for them. I do this myself because a lot of the F4SE plugins I use have to be updated to the latest version of F4SE and I don't want FO 4 to be updated until they are. You can also run Steam in offline mode to bypass the version check. Anyway, I hope replacing the plugin I mentioned works because I won't be able to help you anymore if it doesn't.

Have you tried manually setting it via the console as described in the first post?

You can change the hotkey with console command: set Vin_ChangeAnimation to #, with # from https://www.creation...ectX_Scan_Codes

It's possible the menu isn't changing the variable properly.  :unsure:

You can set games to not auto-update via their properties in Steam. The F4SE launcher bypasses Steam's version check, so you can keep those updates from being installed until you're ready for them. I do this myself because a lot of the F4SE plugins I use have to be updated to the latest version of F4SE and I don't want FO 4 to be updated until they are. You can also run Steam in offline mode to bypass the version check. Anyway, I hope replacing the plugin I mentioned works because I won't be able to help you anymore if it doesn't.

Have you tried manually setting it via the console as described in the first post?

You can change the hotkey with console command: set Vin_ChangeAnimation to #, with # from https://www.creation...ectX_Scan_Codes

I think that i have tried manually before, but i can't remember, so i will try again..

I understand the gentlemen that there is complete confusion with mods on the basis of Four-Play 0.0.8.2. And apparently not yet there will be version 1.0 of that kind will be. I can say one works fine on the latest version of FO4 and F4SE (correctly installed):

1. Four-Play 0.0.8.2.;

2. Four-Play Community Patch 2.6.1;

3. Vinfamy's Control Panel;

4. Four Play Sex Em Up V2.03;

5. Four-Play Autonomy (+ Supermutants) 2.2;

6. FO4 Animations by Leito - 10/07/17 1.2  - Important, it is installed with . esp file.

I understand the gentlemen that there is complete confusion with mods on the basis of Four-Play 0.0.8.2. And apparently not yet there will be version 1.0 of that kind will be. I can say one works fine on the latest version of FO4 and F4SE (correctly installed):

1. Four-Play 0.0.8.2.;

2. Four-Play Community Patch 2.6.1;

3. Vinfamy's Control Panel;

4. Four Play Sex Em Up V2.03;

5. Four-Play Autonomy (+ Supermutants) 2.2;

6. FO4 Animations by Leito - 10/07/17 1.2  - Important, it is installed with . esp file.

And i understand that your a complete idiot that writes answers to questions he doesnt understand... just stay out of this already, you obviously failed to understand what my problem was.. (just go away) im done wasting time trying to explain it to you..

Do you have any other plugin's that use hotkey's. Or have you tried that already. Like with just installing Foutplay by itself and making sure it dose the same. Sometimes when unistalling mods with a mod managers they can leave some files behind, not always but sometimes. Sorry if this dose not help but you need to give more information the best way you can do this is by posting your all 4 Papyrus logs and your load order. you can find your Paprus log's here:    C:\Users\SmackMyBitchUp\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

Bummer...

I'm not sure which plugin you were referring to for replacement, but I have confirmed that I have F4SE (Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.26 - build: 0.6.0, rel 7), with Fallout 4 v1.10.26.01.

Also it might be worth mentioning that when hitting the ~ key and enable the free camera as you suggested earlier, has no effect.

I also looked in the properties for Fallout 4 in Steam, but there isn't an option to completely disable updates, only prioritize them, unfortunately. I'm going to Properties -> Updates -> Automatic Updates, but there doesn't seem to be an option to turn them off. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, and assuming this is where it's toggled.

Thanks for trying anyway, you're awesome!

Bummer...

I'm not sure which plugin you were referring to for replacement, but I have confirmed that I have F4SE (Fallout 4 runtime 1.10.26 - build: 0.6.0, rel 7), with Fallout 4 v1.10.26.01.

Also it might be worth mentioning that when hitting the ~ key and enable the free camera as you suggested earlier, has no effect.

I also looked in the properties for Fallout 4 in Steam, but there isn't an option to completely disable updates, only prioritize them, unfortunately. I'm going to Properties -> Updates -> Automatic Updates, but there doesn't seem to be an option to turn them off. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, and assuming this is where it's toggled.

Press the number 7 key on the number pad and select animation tab. make sure camera is enabled.

Bummer...

This one: LL_fourPlay_1_x_x.dll. It should come with the patch.

Huh. That's beyond me, sorry.

Weird. Mine looks like this:

post-511280-0-68238100-1509591879_thumb.jpg