The alignment is completely messed up for me

I have the latest version of the patch

Any ideas ? :)

It's like my character gets pushed by the npc hitbox everytime I want to play an animation and then stays here while the animation is being played

Hit the numpad 3 key twice.

:D

The alignment is completely messed up for me

I have the latest version of the patch

Any ideas ? :)

It's like my character gets pushed by the npc hitbox everytime I want to play an animation and then stays here while the animation is being played

Hit the numpad 3 key twice.

:D

Thanks a lot dude

:)

Hello Vinfamy,

First love the mod but I seem to be having some trouble sense the last update. When a sex scene first starts my character will be in idle till I switch scenes, and when my female character switches into the female role the other character turns invisible. If you, or anyone for that matter can help me on the subject it would be most appreciated.

I've tryed uninstalling, reinstalling, disabling, and it was working before the update.

(Side note: Can't seem to get Animated fannies to work with it now)

Thank you.

These 2 mods just came out. Apparently, they've never heard of 4Play!!

Ashal needs to put us on the front page!!!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4560-simple-sex-animation-fo4/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3842-improved-intimidation-gameplay/

u can't be serious.. obviously we are, or at least i am about 4play.

if 4play is a pinned topic in the fo4 section/adult/mods  and my mod is about that..

but as far as my knowledge about how to make a 4play mod is 0

so maybe that's why i approached my mod in a different way...

no offence though, i appreciate that you helped others on the forum, and

the fact that somebody with your age (i don't say u are old) is actually playing pc games,

which i think is cool and i respect that, i'm not that young myself at 40 years old making

suffs like that :)

peace and keep helping others, i might need help from you as well..

These 2 mods just came out. Apparently, they've never heard of 4Play!!

Ashal needs to put us on the front page!!!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4560-simple-sex-animation-fo4/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3842-improved-intimidation-gameplay/

u can't be serious.. obviously we are, or at least i am about 4play.

if 4play is a pinned topic in the fo4 section/adult/mods  and my mod is about that..

but as far as my knowledge about how to make a 4play mod is 0

so maybe that's why i approached my mod in a different way...

no offence though, i appreciate that you helped others on the forum, and

the fact that somebody with your age (i don't say u are old) is actually playing pc games,

which i think is cool and i respect that, i'm not that young myself at 40 years old making

suffs like that :)

peace and keep helping others, i might need help from you as well..

Ooops, my bad.......I didn't know if you had heard of us. We're not as prominent on the website as SexLab is, so we don't get as much traffic.

:(

Ooops, my bad.......I didn't know if you had heard of us. We're not as prominent on the website as SexLab is, so we don't get as much traffic.

:(

what do you mean when you say "us"  ? and what sexlab and the traffic has to do with what you and me posted?!!

I put this on SEU cause I thought it was that mod, however that mod only made it obvious.

I'm often getting a None type error logged, where "Assigning None to a non-object variable named X" is commonly found.

This didn't cause it to crash, until I started using SEU and the masturbation feature more commonly, at which point it crashes often.

- Yes I have created a new save and tried it there. It didn't crash as often, but the None type error was still logged a lot

- Yes I have uninstalled SEU and tried it, it was still there. I have tried uninstalling other addons such as violate, vanilla fudge etc and it still  exists. (I haven't uninstalled ALL of them because I wouldn't be able to activate the sex scenes to log it, but I have tried multiple combinations)

This doesn't always crash. It crashes I would say about 60% of the time with masturbation from SEU, and with violate, it either doesn't happen at all for all scenes, or it crashes about on the second to fourth time.

I haven't been able to try FallRim/ReSaver tool as that has a problem with the creation club update that stops it from loading saves.

EDIT:
I've been going through the four_play code (in source/user/four_play/main and source/user/four_play/main_f4se), and from what I see, the four_play_main function (line 1732) has no None check for Actor 0, and this doesn't cause any crashing problems until SetAvoidPlayer() (line 1875) and/or strip_actor_f4se(1918) where it tries to output log a None variable before checking if it equals None.

I suppose those these are the last things outputted BEFORE the crash, so the bug would most likely be straight after it

Papyrus.0.log

this is stripping off my devious devices gear (to be more specific, it works with restraints, but takes off catsuit and fetish attires). Also, hotkeys don't do anything? (only bringing up the menu works..... re-positioning characters alignment/position change/etc do not do anything no matter what) help

For some reason the animation chain in Leito's updated version won't progress, specifically when combined with Sex Em Up. Are you using the legacy animations of Leito by default? Or do I need to replace it? Please help... :(

Yeah so I was actually having this same issue yesterday when I played. When I get home I'll be able to test it out and see what's going on! 

I put this on SEU cause I thought it was that mod, however that mod only made it obvious.

I'm often getting a None type error logged, where "Assigning None to a non-object variable named X" is commonly found.

This didn't cause it to crash, until I started using SEU and the masturbation feature more commonly, at which point it crashes often.

- Yes I have created a new save and tried it there. It didn't crash as often, but the None type error was still logged a lot

- Yes I have uninstalled SEU and tried it, it was still there. I have tried uninstalling other addons such as violate, vanilla fudge etc and it still  exists. (I haven't uninstalled ALL of them because I wouldn't be able to activate the sex scenes to log it, but I have tried multiple combinations)

This doesn't always crash. It crashes I would say about 60% of the time with masturbation from SEU, and with violate, it either doesn't happen at all for all scenes, or it crashes about on the second to fourth time.

I haven't been able to try FallRim/ReSaver tool as that has a problem with the creation club update that stops it from loading saves.

EDIT:

I've been going through the four_play code (in source/user/four_play/main and source/user/four_play/main_f4se), and from what I see, the four_play_main function (line 1732) has no None check for Actor 0, and this doesn't cause any crashing problems until SetAvoidPlayer() (line 1875) and/or strip_actor_f4se(1918) where it tries to output log a None variable before checking if it equals None.

I suppose those these are the last things outputted BEFORE the crash, so the bug would most likely be straight after it

Gotta install Crazy's mods.......Those are the only ones that have masturbation.

;)

For some reason the animation chain in Leito's updated version won't progress, specifically when combined with Sex Em Up. Are you using the legacy animations of Leito by default? Or do I need to replace it? Please help... :(

The full animation won't play until 4Play v1.0

You dont have to reload them, it appears to be seamless - perhaps file overwrites during install of the new ones, but yeah, all of mine updated ingame without needing to reload them. The lack of raider noises in aggressive sex scenes was enough to tell me that.

Hmm OK,  just noticed the option in the options.  Still can't get the  new animations to show though.  Does this mod need to be updated first to support them or should it be automatic?

EDIT I mean the new missionary and doggy anims, not the new animation transitions.

Well, the multiple stages update will not show in FP sex scenes at all, as the functionality is not built in yet for those. You need to use the rugs for those to show. But again, the raider sounds being gone, as are the handcuffs in the aggressive scenes tells me it was a silent replacement of the animations when you install the update and they should show without you doing anything other than installing the update. For anything else, I have no idea...

I am having an issue and hope you guys can give me a hand. Whenever I try to get close to Vault 111 or Concord, I get this error in Papyrus and my game cdt's....

[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] warning: Property player_alias on script four_play:loaderbase attached to dox_4play_q (02002679) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property Madison on script four_play:test_term_group attached to  (02020680) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020639) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property Carla on script four_play:test_term_group attached to  (02020680) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020634) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property Virgil on script four_play:test_term_group attached to  (02020680) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020638) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property Vadim on script four_play:test_term_group attached to  (02020680) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020637) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property Scarlett on script four_play:test_term_group attached to  (02020680) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020636) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property Trudy on script four_play:test_term_group attached to  (02020680) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020635) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property playerRef on script four_play:play_test_2p_terminal attached to  (020206A6) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020649) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] error: Property Deb on script four_play:play_test_2p_terminal attached to  (020206A6) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (02020640) is not the right type
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] VM is freezing...
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] VM is frozen
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:31PM] Reverting game...
[10/14/2017 - 05:40:56PM] Loading game...

Can anyone help me? I've followed FO4 modding guides from Vinfamy to the comma (I think) and if I try to start a new game, it crashes whenever I go from Vault111 to Concord. If I use the mod for alternate start, then I can play perfectly until I try to get to Concord.

Thanks in advance

How do I change the player voice to match their sex? I've started a new char to reset all the settings, but my SS is using the female voice during sex scenes. I managed to get him to use the right voice in the old saves, but I can't remember how.

Also, my super mutants haven't been erect for months now. I've made sure to install Dongs of Fallout on top of Leito's anim work, but no dice.

Edit: forgot to disable leitos eso. Sound like a guy now, but super mutants still perma-flaccid

I had the same problem with super mutants always flacid and the handccuffs no longer showing. I installed just the super mutant part of dongs of fallout and it fixed the mutants (although in 1 animation the dick points up when it should be straight). Handcuffs still not fixed though i gave up on that. I also have ghouls in underwear always idk what mod makes them naked lol the dicks going through the underwear looks weird. Also the vanilla BJ never happens anymore idk why but it was working before.

I had the same problem with super mutants always flacid and the handccuffs no longer showing. I installed just the super mutant part of dongs of fallout and it fixed the mutants (although in 1 animation the dick points up when it should be straight). Handcuffs still not fixed though i gave up on that. I also have ghouls in underwear always idk what mod makes them naked lol the dicks going through the underwear looks weird. Also the vanilla BJ never happens anymore idk why but it was working before.

Nudesuits