Heather gets completely broken by FourPlay. Not sure why, but what you said happens to you, happens to me also. Turn off four play mods on a save just before meeting her and playing it and she works fine. Im at a loss. I dont know - Im still inclined to think it has a load to do with Vanilla Fudge. The Lovers embrace thing totally hijacks heather's programmed sleep behaviours, which BTW are all custom - she is WAY outside the vanilla programming, hence why you can have her AND a vanilla companion at the same time (And wastelander Barb too if you like, for a four person death squad as I play it sometimes :P )...

Bottom line - Heather gets smashed to pieces by the four play environment. Which is too bad, since she's easily the BEST companion for FO4, ever.

I almost always have Heather with whichever character I am playing and she works great. I dont use Vanilla Fudge so maybe you are on to something. I have Prostitution, Violate, Family Planning and Autonomy. I disable followers in Autonomy but otherwise I have had very few issues with her. And I agree, best companion by miles.

And the only reason she is the best is because Llama actually made us care about her - gave her some depth and a story that made sense. The others are two dimensional at best, although Nick Valentine is fucking-A in my books - wish they did more with him.

Yup! to all you people having trouble with heather, fudge does what it says and fucks her up completely. All the other FP mods work like a charm, I have spent huge amounts of time testing the mods and the only conclusion is either have Heather or Fudge. Sometimes you get lucky and she works with Fudge installed, only to start going bonkers at fasttravel. As far as I can tell Fudge and Heather's dialogue compete for who is getting displayed, seriously screwing everything. You can start a game with Heather and then install Fudge after you recruit her, problem is when you up her affinity or quest reward and she wants to talk, Fudge kicks in and wants to reward you. That's when it breaks. And since you can't turn of the quest reward bit in Fudge, you are fucked.

Sorry but how i start a sex scene? I press the n key to mark the player and an npc but nothing happend.

You hit the N key?

Ok, install Sex'Em UP..........

Walk up to someone & hit the H key.

Enjoy!

:)  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:

Thank you

I have managed the Sex things in Oblivon, Skyrim and New Vegas without problems

but not Fallout 4 -.-

So, I reinstalled FO4, and started up with what I understand to be the bare minimum for proper scene start and execution, based on all the info/updates I've sorted through.

Here's what I have installed:

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
CBBE.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
Mindless_Sex.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Crazy_Multi-Tool.esp=1

Once the game fired up, I received all the messages as mentioned in step 13 of Vinfamy's beginner's guide:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

Once I hit someone with the sex pistol and put it away, I am prompted with an option to choose whether I want an orgy, or just the tagged character. After that, the scenes initializes and both characters strip properly.

The problem is once they strip, the target stands in front of the player, while the player stands naked and turns in a circle, E, W, N, and South, then the scene ends.

I had seen on Leito's animation page and in the guide that Leito's is the bare minimum for scenes, but the 2.6 patch page says leito's is included... do I still need to install that regardless? I'm also prompted to choose which scene pack I'd like to use, which I always choose the final option (Leito+Crazy's+dog support).

I'm not understanding what I am missing or doing wrong, so if anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, can someone help me setting up 4play? I seem to be missing something (or maybe overreading something in the manual).

1. I've installed fallout 4 for the first time and setup "4play" like vinfamy's beginner friendly guide and some other mods. However, when loading a clean save and whenever a scene is triggered, a popup appears:

F4SE is has not been installed correctly (...script folder missing...)

Then the animation starts, but actors are not stripped. I've installed F4SE using the installer. After above message i did some googling on it, downloaded the F4SE ZIP file, to see if scripts are at correct folder and they are (there are also other scripts from leitos animation mod).

After that i removed all mods and installed only the minimum for fourplay, but i still get the above error message.

2. As a side note, there's conflicting information in vinfamy's beginner friendly guide and the fourplay community patch about ESPs from leito and crazy animation packs. Do i need to enable or disable them?

Hi guys, can someone help me setting up 4play? I seem to be missing something (or maybe overreading something in the manual).

1. I've installed fallout 4 for the first time and setup "4play" like vinfamy's beginner friendly guide and some other mods. However, when loading a clean save and whenever a scene is triggered, a popup appears:

Then the animation starts, but actors are not stripped. I've installed F4SE using the installer. After above message i did some googling on it, downloaded the F4SE ZIP file, to see if scripts are at correct folder and they are (there are also other scripts from leitos animation mod).

After that i removed all mods and installed only the minimum for fourplay, but i still get the above error message.

2. As a side note, there's conflicting information in vinfamy's beginner friendly guide and the fourplay community patch about ESPs from leito and crazy animation packs. Do i need to enable or disable them?

As far as scripts you might also check to make sure you have the script /Scripts/four_play/Main_F4SE.pex installed, I think that comes from the community patch. 

Also, it might not be a bad idea to uninstall F4SE and then do a manual install from the zip file.

For 2.  you want to disable the esp file(s) form plugins list, but you do want the resources installed into the data folder.

As far as scripts you might also check to make sure you have the script /Scripts/four_play/Main_F4SE.pex installed, I think that comes from the community patch. 

Also, it might not be a bad idea to uninstall F4SE and then do a manual install from the zip file.

For 2.  you want to disable the esp file(s) form plugins list, but you do want the resources installed into the data folder.

F4SE is put only by hand.

Thanks for your reply.

The script you mention is in that folder (Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\four_play\).

I tried installing F4SE with installer and copying the ZIP manually, but the result was the same (error message from above). Only SRC folder are missing with manual install, but they only seem to be relevant, when i'd like to edit existing scripts and recompile.

2. I think ressources are ESM files? I never disabled them, only the ESP, so i did that correctly. Community patch mentions the same, disable only ESP of these mods.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried installing F4SE with installer and copying the ZIP manually, but the result was the same (error message from above). Only SRC folder are missing with manual install, but they only seem to be relevant, when i'd like to edit existing scripts and recompile.

2. I think ressources are ESM files? I never disabled them, only the ESP, so i did that correctly. Community patch mentions the same, disable only ESP of these mods.

1. When you say you installed F4SE manualiy, do you mean you opened your Fallout install folder and drag & droped F4SE in to it  OR did you extract it to you Fallout install folder?   

2. you did right by not disabling esm.

Thanks for your reply.

1. When you say you installed F4SE manualiy, do you mean you opened your Fallout install folder and drag & droped F4SE in to it  OR did you extract it to you Fallout install folder?   

2. you did right by not disabling esm.

I extracted the ZIP file and copied the contents to FO4 directory (f4se_loader.exe is in same folder as fallout4.exe and "scripts" is in "data" folder). It's like SKSE for skyrim, after all.

I had to ask as a lot of people have just been draging and droping F4SE which can cause it not to install all the file's or they've been putting in the data folder ? . just a silly idea, If extracting F4se to the install folder did not work then how about Cut & Pasting F4se into the install folder. :s  If you do find out what the problem was let us know,  :)  it will help others. :angel:

I had to ask as a lot of people have just been draging and droping F4SE which can cause it not to install all the file's or they've been putting in the data folder ? . just a silly idea, If extracting F4se to the install folder did not work then how about Cut & Pasting F4se into the install folder. :s  If you do find out what the problem was let us know,  :)  it will help others. :angel:

1. Open zip file.

2. Grab the contents.

3. Drag it to the Fallout folder.

4. Enjoy.

:)

1. Open zip file.

2. Grab the contents.

3. Drag it to the Fallout folder.

4. Enjoy.

:)

Right. Apparently this is a common mistake of all the installation ....

99% of the time, yes......

;)

No, not helping. As i said earlier, i already tried that (extracting all files + folders from archive and replacing anything that existed in FO4 and subfolders).

When i load a save i created before i had any mod installed and after installing 4play, i see all the messages about successuflly installing 4play (like registering leito animations) and there's no error message. However when i coc into 4test and activate animations there, i have two issues:

1. Animations involving player character do not activate at all and NPC for animation is not teleported to me.

2. When i trigger animations between NPCs, the error message "F4SE is not installed correctly..." appears. However they are teleported to each other and some of them start animations, but not all.

When uninstalling 4play through NMM, do i have to delete some configuration files that may cause these issues?

Is there some way or command to test F4SE functionality with ingame console?

99% of the time, yes......

;)

No, not helping. As i said earlier, i already tried that (extracting all files + folders from archive and replacing anything that existed in FO4 and subfolders).

When i load a save i created before i had any mod installed and after installing 4play, i see all the messages about successuflly installing 4play (like registering leito animations) and there's no error message. However when i coc into 4test and activate animations there, i have two issues:

1. Animations involving player character do not activate at all and NPC for animation is not teleported to me.

2. When i trigger animations between NPCs, the error message "F4SE is not installed correctly..." appears. However they are teleported to each other and some of them start animations, but not all.

When uninstalling 4play through NMM, do i have to delete some configuration files that may cause these issues?

Is there some way or command to test F4SE functionality with ingame console?

Wow, read the installation of the patch, with the patch 4 tests does not work .... a waste of time ...