10 hours ago, sparky450 said:

There is no fourplay thing in apparel how do I fix this? 

Just use the console to add it.

I do not remember whats what exctly, but i'd say use help command to search for "Vinfamy's Control Panel" ("help control 4 armo") and add it using player.additem.

If you are missing the other thing, i think its called "Four-Play Framework MCM"? ...then same as above - use help to search for it: "help MCM 4 armo" ...and use player.additem to add it to the player.

Guest O.Cobblepot

I just installed F4SE 0.6.2 for my fallout 1.10.40,hotkeys,free camera(with jaams plugin) and mods works perfectly.

Now i see F4SE 0.6.3 is up,do i really need it? If i install it can it break something?

11 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Just use the console to add it.

I do not remember whats what exctly, but i'd say use help command to search for "Vinfamy's Control Panel" ("help control 4 armo") and add it using player.additem.

If you are missing the other thing, i think its called "Four-Play Framework MCM"? ...then same as above - use help to search for it: "help MCM 4 armo" ...and use player.additem to add it to the player.

I added it to my inventory, but all it does is equip as if its clothing and does nothing else

On 2017. 11. 21. at 3:13 PM, DeathtoSlaanesh said:

Can i borrow some hands guys? Everytime I sex with other NPCs, Tab key or Mouse 1 button go fool, so i Can't open pipboy or attacking someone.

Not even save and load works, so only I can do is just quit and restart it.

I reinstalled FP patch and other FP mods so many times, but it always happened. I don't know what should i do now.

Okay, i figured out it only happens when turn on "treat player as opposite gender" options playing for female PC.

But its still mystery what that makes tab button be dead

Edited by DeathtoSlaanesh
10 hours ago, burbis said:

I just installed F4SE 0.6.2 for my fallout 1.10.40,hotkeys,free camera(with jaams plugin) and mods works perfectly.

Now i see F4SE 0.6.3 is up,do i really need it? If i install it can it break something?

I've got F4SE 0.6.3 installed and it seems to be working fine so far, I've also got jaams plugin installed, it fixes a bug in the 0.6.2 version but I'm not sure you really 'need' it .

I also notice that there's a new update in steam for Fallout 4, but I'm starting Fallout with F4SE so I'm not touching the new update with a bargepole, if I can help it.

1 hour ago, Gwynplaine said:

I've got F4SE 0.6.3 installed and it seems to be working fine so far, I've also got jaams plugin installed, it fixes a bug in the 0.6.2 version but I'm not sure you really 'need' it .

I also notice that there's a new update in steam for Fallout 4, but I'm starting Fallout with F4SE so I'm not touching the new update with a bargepole, if I can help it.

Its safe to update. The .exe version didn't change.

Anyone else having problems with facial expression animations not working?

Here's my load order

DLCRobot.esm

DLCWorkshop01.esm

DLCCoast.esm

DLCWorkshop02.esm

DLCWorkshop03.esm

DLCNukaWorld.esm

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp

four_play_resources.esm

four_play_Nudesuits.esm

4PlaySEU.esp

AES_Renovated Furniture.esp

Eli_Rockin Red Rocket.esp

Conquest.esp

four_play.esp

BasementLiving.esp

CBBE.esp

CompanionsGoHome_A.esp

EFF.esp

FO4AnimationsByLeito.esp

Marmo1233 - PowerArmorAirdrop

PortableContainer.esp

Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp

Edited by AceofWind

Hey everyone,

Amateur modder here, I'm trying to install this mod/patch and I've hit a wall. Its downloading as a .zip file and I'm not sure how to install it into Fallout 4. I'm using NMM and have 7zip to extract files but i can't seem to figure out how to properly install them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.  

2 minutes ago, Buddy VanDoodle said:

Hey everyone,

Amateur modder here, I'm trying to install this mod/patch and I've hit a wall. Its downloading as a .zip file and I'm not sure how to install it into Fallout 4. I'm using NMM and have 7zip to extract files but i can't seem to figure out how to properly install them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.  

Open up NMM, click the 'Plus' sign on the right-most tab, and then simply double-click the mod you want to install (which should still be zipped - don't unzip them unless you're gonna install them manually). You don't have to extract anything.

2 minutes ago, LibertyPrime said:

Open up NMM, click the 'Plus' sign on the right-most tab, and then simply double-click the mod you want to install (which should still be zipped - don't unzip them unless you're gonna install them manually). You don't have to extract anything.

Okay than you for your help. I just did that and when I activate the mod in the NMM it won't complete saying "a problem occurred during install". Any help would be much appreciated. 

Just now, Buddy VanDoodle said:

Okay than you for your help. I just did that and when I activate the mod in the NMM it won't complete saying "a problem occurred during install". Any help would be much appreciated. 

Uh, I don't really know. NMM can be finnicky. Reopen NMM and try again. If that doesn't work, try running in admin mode (right-click NMM's icon > run as administrator). If that still doesn't work, try rebooting your PC.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:06 PM, Campbell said:

Is there any way i can lower how far the alignment keys moves the player/npcs?

So i found this autohotkey script mod and it basically lets you move anything selected in the console similar to the alignment keys. It would appear the default value the alignment keys use for modpos xyz is set to 1, how can i change it to 0.1? Would i have to edit the script?