Installed the new f4se_0_06_00 updated to LooksMenu v1-6-2-12631-1-6-2 (as it came up with an error when starting game) and installed FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral. Everything working fine apart from Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5 which apparently is no longer working.

Check LooksMenu's comment section to see if its F4EE morphing is still  broken with the new update?

No mentions of Morph’s not working in LooksMenu.

For male body morphs LooksMenu says see this Super Hero Body LooksMenu BodyMorph by i0Bjhansen0 which hasn’t been updated since 13/6/2017 and the latest post was in June as well.

I have re-installed the latest BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.3.2-25-4-3-2 (There was an error when I tried to run BodySlide so re-installed) and Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5 is working again.

So many things connected.

Hi all,

i just test the new FP stuff.

Question - if i hit the "h" key a masturbation option pops up.

I hear my AVI moaning but i dont see any animation.

I browsed the Leito and Crazy Animations - but i dont find a masturbation animation in them.

Do i need to download the animation from another source? Which mod brings the masturation animation - so i can check if it is present.

Just for info all other animations are working - it is just the masturbation animation which works not.

Thanks for help

Ava

Hi all,

i just test the new FP stuff.

Question - if i hit the "h" key a masturbation option pops up.

I hear my AVI moaning but i dont see any animation.

I browsed the Leito and Crazy Animations - but i dont find a masturbation animation in them.

Do i need to download the animation from another source? Which mod brings the masturation animation - so i can check if it is present.

Just for info all other animations are working - it is just the masturbation animation which works not.

Thanks for help

Ava

There are TWO Crazy files you have to download.......

;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P :P :P

Guess i'm blind I remembered someone saying about male bodies stretching and deforming like stretch Armstrong. I also have that but not all the time and the male npc talking like strong even though he's a human male while he's banging not only me but companions and other npcs.  should I just uninstall and then reinstall fourplay and all the mods? or just reset the animations? or is it something else entirely?

Guess i'm blind I remembered someone saying about male bodies stretching and deforming like stretch Armstrong. I also have that but not all the time and the male npc talking like strong even though he's a human male while he's banging not only me but companions and other npcs.  should I just uninstall and then reinstall fourplay and all the mods? or just reset the animations? or is it something else entirely?

Bodies yanked out of power armor do that, but we fixed it.

:D :D :D :D :D

Anyone else having an issue with some NPC's not getting dressed again after intercourse?

Random known issue, will probably be fixed in next version, also F4SE has been updated multiple times after the last version of FourPlay mods, so maybe next versions will use it better, and bug free redressing will be possible thanks to the updated script extender..

Vinfamy has been mostly silent in FO4 section for some time now, I hope he will back to it and update his mods.

didn't have power armor at that time. Saved the folks in the museum and built a fortification in sanctuary when this happened and it doesn't happen all the time just everyonce in a while and the voice is supposed to be Strong. any other things might cause this?

didn't have power armor at that time. Saved the folks in the museum and built a fortification in sanctuary when this happened and it doesn't happen all the time just every once in a while and the voice is supposed to be Strong. any other things might cause this?

Well......I know that most new games have features that prevent them from playing mods if they are a pirated copy.......js.

:/

didn't have power armor at that time. Saved the folks in the museum and built a fortification in sanctuary when this happened and it doesn't happen all the time just every once in a while and the voice is supposed to be Strong. any other things might cause this?

Well......I know that most new games have features that prevent them from playing mods if they are a pirated copy.......js.

:/

lol I know that but I bought mine when it first came out on steam.  this is like my umpteenth character. I get them up to like 30 or so and then add a mod or take one out and ruins my game.  This is the first time since Vin brought this out that I had this problem. so only thing I did was update this after beth updated FO4  with CC.  I updated all my other major mods that affect animations and sound/voices so was asking if anyone else was having this problem after updating to the new fp patch being as this was the last thing I've updated after playing a few hours already before I asked.  I've double checked my ini's to make sure nothing was changed or deleted....js 

I have a few problems with four play. The handcuffs during aggressive animations no longer show. Also perversion doesn't really work. Even if i put 1 round perversion and 10 exhaustion. Often perversion will never kick in or not kick in till near time for exhaustion. So how do the "rounds" work? That being said personally i liked how it was before when they just left you alone when they were done and you could just walk away. Any plans on an option to turn off exhaustion? Especially considering some of the spots they leave you are annoying lol.

Ok while i do enjoy the work you guys are doing... I have one question. What are the controls for the camera on an xbox controller, and/or keyboard? I seem to only be able to move along the X-axis during a "scene." Cannot go up or down. Is there a way to remove this camera?

not sure what might be causing this problem but when it goes to black screen and then shows the animations. well if I hit 3 couple times to realign the actors it goes to black screen and stays there. now if I save then reload it shows whats going on. I double checked my custom.ini and have it set up right. Does anyone  have a Idea what could keep it from staying black screen or were to look?

not sure what might be causing this problem but when it goes to black screen and then shows the animations. well if I hit 3 couple times to realign the actors it goes to black screen and stays there. now if I save then reload it shows whats going on. I double checked my custom.ini and have it set up right. Does anyone  have a Idea what could keep it from staying black screen or were to look?

When using a bed for the scene? If so I occasionally have that problem with pressing 3 to swap the roles as well as 1 to swap what act they're doing, only with beds though.

Kk thanks for replying. I haven't had this problem before. Screen would stay black but you can still hear whats going on as it was happening

Kk thanks for replying. I haven't had this problem before. Screen would stay black but you can still hear whats going on as it was happening

try this, if your using NMM I assume you can do the same with MO, Open NMM uncheck four play, lietos and stuff, not the actual mods like F4prostitution, diverse, etc.  open the game save and exit, then recheck them start the game from the clean save and see if that helps.  I've found that many times you don't have to uninstall them just disable them.  So far that has worked for me with various problems. 

The alignment is completely messed up for me

I have seen that in a couple of my encounters, but it always seems to happen on uneven terrain that has random debris on or near it. Like the pathing is detecting the odd branch, etc as the surface that has to be aligned to.