53 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

I have The same problem 

34 minutes ago, monstermash334 said:

I can no longer get the MCM menu for this to show up. Do I need to update something else for this. I'm using current version of the game and latest Script Extender also. So now cannot reset animations if need to because there is no item in my inventory now.

Refer to this post here

3 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

Yep. I'm pretty sure it's a F4SE thing. That or the scripts may need recompiling, which I doubt it seeings how scripts use function calls by name for native functions and other script's functions rather than doing anything like embedding the function's code within the script itself.

Basically F4SE needs another update to fix it, downgrade to 1.10.26 and F4SE 0.6.0 if you want everything to work again.

I Sent e-mail to team@f4se.silverlock. In the hope they will take a look.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Correct me if I'm wrong cuz I'm still running the previous Fallout and F4SE, but might you guys need to download this? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v12-20171108/

The community patch itself is version agnostic but maybe Jaam's plugin isn't? Just spitballing.

Downloading Src-LLFP-v12-20171108, extracting and putting LL_fourPlay_1_10_40.dll in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins did restore the free cam for me during sex

No effect on Vinfamy_CP not appearing on CTRL though (is still accessible by clicking the inventory item)

Why did you use the Src? You are suppose to use LLFP-v12-20171108.7z which I linked earlier in this topic.

Ok, I know why: Let's try again :

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v12-20171108/?do=download&r=649313&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=fb4dbc4c8a8c61ede235bfa87f801b5f

in this downlaod in case the link breaks again : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v12-20171108/

Edited by jaam
13 minutes ago, jaam said:

Why did you use the Src? You are suppose to use LLFP-v12-20171108.7z which I linked earlier in this topic.

Ok, I know why: Let's try again :

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v12-20171108/?do=download&r=649313&confirm=1&t=1&csrfKey=fb4dbc4c8a8c61ede235bfa87f801b5f

in this downlaod in case the link breaks again : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v12-20171108/

Tbh hadn't seen your post, Tentacus was the first post i'd seen that suggested that - will change it to the one you suggested

Edit Thx Jaam, one you intended for us to use much easier to install as you can just unzip and drag and drop and allow overwrite :) rather than try and work out where it needs to go

Edited by pinky6225

Thank you for responding. I have to admit I didn't expect mod installation for Fo4 to be so difficult. I was expecting something kind of like Skyrim or FONV. I'm considering uninstalling all my mods and starting over just in case I missed something. I only have about 8 mods, maybe 10...lol

build 6.2 no longer available ? :(

OK, just a few moments ago it is available again :)

OK, installed 6.2, and now i can change animations.

But i still can not figure out how to control camera. I can change a angle of view, but can not figure out how to change a distance (and the default is too close usually). Is it just me, or something still not working? 

Edited by L36812180234

Appears there is still a hiccup somewhere. 

Upon update of the 6.2 version of F4SE, Four-play MCM doesn't show up in new games. It DOES show up, however, in previously played games.  It is fully functional in prior saves but does not show up in inventory in new games.

The same goes for Vinfamy's control panel.

On 27. 8. 2017 at 10:47 PM, Vuulgar said:

everything I am using is working well, my problem comes after a sexual encounter, the smacking sounds of sex dont seem to want to go away. I am not positive but it seems to start after the 3some animation. Is anyone else encountering this?

This is happening in my game too, everytime after the 3some.

Not only the smacking sounds do not stop, but also if another violation is to occur after the 3some, it gets "mixed up" in all kinds of ways.

It would be best to disable the 3some.

Can i borrow some hands guys? Everytime I sex with other NPCs, Tab key or Mouse 1 button go fool, so i Can't open pipboy or attacking someone.

Not even save and load works, so only I can do is just quit and restart it.

I reinstalled FP patch and other FP mods so many times, but it always happened. I don't know what should i do now.

Edited by DeathtoSlaanesh
18 hours ago, Roggvir said:

This is happening in my game too, everytime after the 3some.

Not only the smacking sounds do not stop, but also if another violation is to occur after the 3some, it gets "mixed up" in all kinds of ways.

It would be best to disable the 3some.

I had that bug to. I tried my solution for endless sounds, like a crashed vertibird with working engines, by saving and reloading. No more sound.

Edited by Stephbx
12 hours ago, Stephbx said:

I had that bug to. I tried my solution for endless sounds, like a crashed vertibird with working engines, by saving and reloading. No more sound.

Yeah, that didn't help in this case - it looks like a bug in the FP scripts somewhere or i must have messed up the installation somehow.

It is always the 3some that is causing problems, so i made some changes to the scripts that prevent the 3some from being used.