More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Not saying your method would necessarily be excessively heavy, but if every actor of every creature on that list would require additional script instances to be attached to them for the feature, it would likely be something I'd personally avoid using.  I'm no expert but NiOverride effects generally seem to be much less heavy on the system (at least comparing something like HDT High Heels to NIO High Heels).

no, it's only for the wolves when "SLNC Legacy Meshes" are selected for them, the script is for a rescaling armor enchantment they use, no scripts are needed for the other races.

Not saying your method would necessarily be excessively heavy, but if every actor of every creature on that list would require additional script instances to be attached to them for the feature, it would likely be something I'd personally avoid using.  I'm no expert but NiOverride effects generally seem to be much less heavy on the system (at least comparing something like HDT High Heels to NIO High Heels).

no, it's only for the wolves when "SLNC Legacy Meshes" are selected for them, the script is for a rescaling armor enchantment they use, no scripts are needed for the other races.

Ah, thanks for the clarification, that sounds much more reasonable.

I had a look at the the 10.4ExpV2 files, and to be honest, the way it's done, it is far better to use NiOverride's ExtraStringData approach, instead of a script, considering there's two entirely different meshes for the wolves.

I've added an example on the legacy mesh using it so you can see it for yourself: attachicon.gifwolfblackHardLegacy.nif (which obviously requires NiOverride or RaceMenu), which scales the Canine_ node to 2.

This also eliminates the need to use the SetVehicleFix plugin.

But hey, it's your mod. If you want to use a script, use a script. :P

1. it should be 1.2, i only had them at 2.0 so i could see the rescaling more easily.

2. i get this error message in nifscope: "Link '1' points to wrong block type."

3. the last thing MNC needs is yet another mod requirement, i want to avoid making things more complicated then they already are, if at all possible.

I don't get any errors when opening it in NifSkope. Running version 2.0.0 Pre-Alpha 6 if that means anything. EDIT: I checked the file, and I accidentally set the NiStringExtraData block on controller, and not in the extra data list, oops. Fixed file: wolfblackHardLegacy.nif also went ahead and changed the scale to 1.2, like you said.

Like Reesewow said, I don't think having NiOverride or RaceMenu as a requirement would be too uncommon, considering a lot of mods utilize the functionality that NiOverride provides such as overlays (tattoos), node transformations (breast and belly scaling or height adjustment for heels) and getting string data straight from meshes, or just the fact that a lot of people use RaceMenu in general because they want their character to look as unique as possible, or prevent stat loss among other bugs when using showracemenu.

But then again, your mod, your rules. If you don't want anything to do with it, I'm not forcing you.

Edited by Skullered

1. it should be 1.2, i only had them at 2.0 so i could see the rescaling more easily.

2. i get this error message in nifscope: "Link '1' points to wrong block type."

3. the last thing MNC needs is yet another mod requirement, i want to avoid making things more complicated then they already are, if at all possible.

I don't get any errors when opening it in NifSkope. Running version 2.0.0 Pre-Alpha 6 if that means anything.

Like Reesewow said, I don't think having NiOverride or RaceMenu as a requirement would be too uncommon, considering a lot of mods utilize the functionality that NiOverride provides such as overlays (tattoos), node transformations (breast and belly scaling or height adjustment for heels) and getting string data straight from meshes, or just the fact that a lot of people use RaceMenu in general because they want their character to look as unique as possible, or prevent stat loss among other bugs when using showracemenu.

But then again, your mod, your rules. If you don't want anything to do with it, I'm not forcing you.

Not seeing any errors either, same version.

I was having trouble with sexlab hotkeys when in werewolf form. I figured you would know, but thought I'd google it instead. Found this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57714-werewolf-problem/ and it turns out that YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE A PATCH TO FIX IT.  

Thanks again. 

I'm getting some inconsistent behavior in application of the aroused mesh - sometimes it gets applied, sometimes not, maybe if I wait a few minutes with high arousal, then it'll disappear upon starting a scene.  It's frustrating because I don't know how to target the PC in CF to see what's going on.  From examining console it doesn't look like CF finds me often, but sometimes it does and claims it's equipping aroused mesh and nothing happens. 

What stumps me is the inconsistency. I assume my load order sucks or something?

nahabal67 made the patch, not me, i only made it easier to find.

as for the aroused mesh problem try this first:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

another thing that can sometimes help is the Papyrus Tweaks.

Then thank you for maintaining this and giving appropriate credit.

I've tried clearing, reregistering a lot. No luck.  Also, CF puppet 'trigger update' doesn't appear to function at all - on any target. 

A full removal of sexlab werewolves has helped. Mostly. The BD animal skin gets applied reliably, but when I change to SLNC it gets a bit weird: Genetalia only showed up after the animation terminated - but only for a few seconds. By overriding arousal, I was able to get it to show through an entire encounter. 

What would the papyrus tweaks be?

I've tried clearing, reregistering a lot. No luck.  Also, CF puppet 'trigger update' doesn't appear to function at all - on any target. 

A full removal of sexlab werewolves has helped. Mostly. The BD animal skin gets applied reliably, but when I change to SLNC it gets a bit weird: Genetalia only showed up after the animation terminated - but only for a few seconds. By overriding arousal, I was able to get it to show through an entire encounter. 

copied from my guide:

Papyrus Tweaks:

from: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

the problem with installing script heavy mods is that the default Papyrus settings are not capable of handling the additional stress.

This tweak should increase stability, and needs to be added to the Skyrim.ini file under the [Papyrus] section.

Your Skyrim.ini can be found in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

note: you should only have logging turned on (bEnableLogging=1) if you are actively trying to find a problem.

the rest of the time it's just a drain on system resources and it can cause extra stress for the papyrus system.

therefor if you have it on all the time it can potentially become a part of the problem your trying to fix.

it only logs the scripts anyways, so if you have a problem like a deleted world object or a bad navmesh the log won't say anything helpful.

you should be doing this if you have such a problem:

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial

http://wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions

copied from my guide:

Papyrus Tweaks:

the problem with installing script heavy mods is that the default Papyrus settings are not capable of handling the additional stress.
This tweak should increase stability, and needs to be added to the Skyrim.ini file under the [Papyrus] section.

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256

note: you should only have logging turned on (bEnableLogging=1) if you are actively trying to find a problem.
the rest of the time it's just a drain on system resources and it can cause extra stress for the papyrus system.
therefor if you have it on all the time it can potentially become a part of the problem your trying to fix.
it only logs the scripts anyways, so if you have a problem like a deleted world object or a bad navmesh the log won't say anything helpful.

Afraid I already had those.  I turned off logging, but it didn't change anything.

Weirdly the behavior is entirely reproducible. Penis only appears after the SL engagement, and only briefly.

I do have all-in-one animated pussy installed, and when I look into the files I see a lot of SOS references. Since I don't actually get collisions with werewolves, I think something is broken in there.

Afraid I already had those.  I turned off logging, but it didn't change anything.

Weirdly the behavior is entirely reproducible. Penis only appears after the SL engagement, and only briefly.

I do have all-in-one animated pussy installed... what else could be causing this?

Do you have the MNC Creature HDT collisions installed from that AIO? If so, they'll conflict with MNCv10, remove them and get them from the source (it's just as easy to install).

I do have all-in-one animated pussy installed... what else could be causing this?

Do you have the MNC Creature HDT collisions installed from that AIO? If so, they'll conflict with MNCv10, remove them and get them from the source (it's just as easy to install).

I think you're on to something here. I overwrote AIO with the files you linked, but I don't think I'm getting SOS activation.

Edit: Looks like it has to do, once again, with the custom ningheim race. Collisions and everything work correctly if I swap to nord.

copied from my guide:

Papyrus Tweaks:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

I do have all-in-one animated pussy installed, and when I look into the files I see a lot of SOS references. Since I don't actually get collisions with werewolves, I think something is broken in there.

To be honest if the overhead of logging to Papyrus is enough to cause problems then your game is already overloaded or you have a mod installed that sucks big time with far too frequent logging of information or worse yet continual errors.

Hey MadMansGun, the Ash Spawn's erect mesh was using a very outdated erect draugr mesh, and since ashspawn use the draugr skeleton, I thought I'd make some changes and see if you'd like them.

I used only assets that came with MNC to change it, so hopefully you don't need to update permissions.

The following zip includes:

1. Changed the ashspawn non erect mesh to point to textures that come with MNC v10.X

2. Changed the ashspawn erect mesh to use the draugr leito penis model, as it's newer and looks better.

3. Changed the ash penis texture to fit with the new model. It looks nice!

4. Edited the SexLab NudeCreatures Dragonborn to change the Nude armor for the ash spawn. It should have had the armor slot set to 30 like in the original skin for ashspawn.
    This prevents the "model stacking" effect that can be seen if one were to look at the erect mesh equipped on the ashspawn when aroused or during sex.

Here's what it looks like before the changes:

post-248631-0-12952300-1506144031_thumb.png

post-248631-0-35490400-1506144049_thumb.png

As you can see in this image, there's the flaccid model sticking out from the balls of the erect one. That, and the erect one feels ugly like sin.

Here's what the erect model looks like after. I won't include flaccid, as it pretty much looks the same:

post-248631-0-25911700-1506144069_thumb.png

Tested it out and it works. Here's a download, if you want to use it in an update.

AshSpawnNewNudeMeshAndTexture.zip

Edited the SexLab NudeCreatures Dragonborn to change the Nude armor for the ash spawn. It should have had the armor slot set to 30 like in the original skin for ashspawn.

This prevents the "model stacking" effect that can be seen if one were to look at the erect mesh equipped on the ashspawn when aroused or during sex.

how in the hell did i miss that error? i have added the fix to both versions.

Ah, thanks for the clarification, that sounds much more reasonable.

I am just wondering how much I would gain from installing this one over "MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod".

I have had no problems with MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod.

1. Only reason I ask is because MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod was complete, and rather easy to get up and running once you got it downloaded.

2. I have read you installation instructions, and they seem so tedious, as if any thing can go wrong, and in the past I have had some problems getting More nasty critters installed.  It became much easier once everything was compiled into one installation, and now it seems I have to get framework separately if I install this.

will I have all of these

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.esp

SexlabNudecreatures.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

And will there be any real noticable difference ?  Do I Have to download some of these separately. If so why are they not combined. as before ?

3. It is just that skyrim is such a Stack of cards, and I have a very solid installation right now, and I just wonder if the gain is worth it.  Please do not think I am saying anything bad about this, I just have spent hour's, and Hour's trying to get everything where I can play with out constant, or often happening CTD's. 

So I sort of like to balance what I add, with worth.

4.  Please know that I admire your hard work, and dedication, I just am curious, and want to keep my game a solid, as possible.

All the changes between 9.3 and 10 are listed in the changelog on the download page, at the very bottom.

Literally the only reason I installed this was to get rid of the obsolete NudeCreatures MCM, because it was just cluttering everything.

I had a look at the the 10.4ExpV2 files, and to be honest, the way it's done, it is far better to use NiOverride's ExtraStringData approach, instead of a script, considering there's two entirely different meshes for the wolves.

I've added an example on the legacy mesh using it so you can see it for yourself: attachicon.gifwolfblackHardLegacy.nif [EDIT: Has an error in it, download the file a few posts below instead] (which obviously requires NiOverride or RaceMenu), which scales the Canine_ node to 2.

This also eliminates the need to use the SetVehicleFix plugin.

But hey, it's your mod. If you want to use a script, use a script. :P

Can someone keep track so that MNC remains well compatible with HDT High Heels in case the above Niooverride system is implemented.

I am one of those who didnt like how Nio handles high heels during sex scenes. It always has issues with hight aligning if your female character uses heels during sex. So I reverted back all my heels to HDT System.

For example darkconsole implemented Niosystem on the objects in the latest Display Model release and if you are using HDT high heels, your feet end up sinking into the ground after you use some of the furniture in that mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73079-nio-hh-problems-really-better-than-hdt-hh-in-functionality/

@ MadMansGun and Chosen Clue , thx for the 10.3E update. I just arrived in Solestheim and these mesh improvements are highly appreciated.

Edited the SexLab NudeCreatures Dragonborn to change the Nude armor for the ash spawn. It should have had the armor slot set to 30 like in the original skin for ashspawn.

how in the hell did i miss that error? i have added the fix to both versions.

You're great, keep up the good work :heart:

1.   I finally talked my self in to installing this one.

2. All was pretty good until I ran into a skeever, they seem to be frozen, they don't move at all  ( I first discovered these frozen Skeever using the 4 experimental Version ). I have not tested all creatures, but so far this is the only frozen one i have encountered.

I uninstalled the experimental version, and installed the ver 3. ( but still same problem with skeevers )

3. I did install Hentai Creatures, version 4 experimental to, but I turned it back to Version 3 as well. Still frozen Skeevers.

4. Has anyone else encountered this ?  I completely uninstalled the old More nasty critter's, prior to installing this mod.

5. Any Ideas ?  I will keep picking at it, I am sure i did something wrong :s

2. All was pretty good until I ran into a skeever, they seem to be frozen, they don't move at all  ( I first discovered these frozen Skeever using the 4 experimental Version ). I have not tested all creatures, but so far this is the only frozen one i have encountered.

I uninstalled the experimental version, and installed the ver 3. ( but still same problem with skeevers )

3. I did install Hentai Creatures, version 4 experimental to, but I turned it back to Version 3 as well. Still frozen Skeevers.

4. Has anyone else encountered this ?  I completely uninstalled the old More nasty critter's, prior to installing this mod.

did you installed and run fnis for creatures?

yeppers ! first thing I did after installing, also ran SL_loader in game, un marked all animations and UN-registered them, then left MCM, and re entered MCM, and turned on all animations, and registered them.

The dog, and deer, and many others are doing fine, but the Skeevers, Mamoth's, and sabortooth are all frozen now, they all worked fine with "MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod"

I did a full UN-installation, and cleaned the save, and even with out MorenastyCritters_SLA version, and no creature frame work they are still locked up.. Never seen this one before.  I mean I have seen the Default no animations from not running FNIS, but never anything like this.

I am wondering what went wrong.  It was sort of what i was worried about..  Why I was so slow to grab this one.  i will keep picking at it :s

find and delete FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_skeever_List.txt and FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_skeever_Behavior.hkx

then rerun FNIS and reset the animation registry.

edit: it sounds like it was not as fully uninstalled as you think it was.

find and delete FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_skeever_List.txt and FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_skeever_Behavior.hkx

then rerun FNIS and reset the animation registry.

edit: it sounds like it was not as fully uninstalled as you think it was.

well I did a search through \steamapps\common\Skyrim full search found neither one of those there.

then I did a search for them through the entire Mod Organizer folder, and did not find them there either.

any is the spelling correct that you have up ?  anyplace else I should look ?

here is a FNIS Output, (In case it will help ) with Neither your mod or the original 9.3, yet I have stuck skeever, mammoth, and sabortooth cat's.. maybe more, these are the ones I have found.

I searched for the FNIS list you said but have not found them. they do not appear to be in the Skyrim folder, and I searched the MO folder as well, but did not find them.

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   9/23/2017 10:20:06 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\1.0a-MoviCam0.4-Baz.HDTSexToys0.8/!\ ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 27.8 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 107 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 7.4 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 31 total groups: 67 added file slots: 410 alternate files: 363

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...

7984 animations for 38 mods successfully included (character)
 1441 animations for 10 mods and 28 creatures successfully included.

well I did a search through \steamapps\common\Skyrim full search found neither one of those there.

then I did a search for them through the entire Mod Organizer folder, and did not find them there either.

any is the spelling correct that you have up ?  anyplace else I should look ?

enter "MNC" in a search and delete any folders called MNC that you see, then rerun the same search and delete any files leftover with "MNC" in there name.

then reinstall the new MoreNastyCritters and rerun FNIS.

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.

you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.

make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

if that fails to fix it i don't know what will.