More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hey I just upgraded from v9 to v10 and a lot of the creature mesh's are missing. If I look in Creature Framework on MCM I have just barely over 1 page of creatures. Selecting "Re-Register all mods" quitting the menu and waiting does not add more. I noticed in my load order I am missing:

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

Is this the cause of the problem and if so where do I pick up these .esp? Thanks for your time.

Hey I just upgraded from v9 to v10 and a lot of the creature mesh's are missing. If I look in Creature Framework on MCM I have just barely over 1 page of creatures. Selecting "Re-Register all mods" quitting the menu and waiting does not add more. I noticed in my load order I am missing:

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Is this the cause of the problem and if so where do I pick up these .esp? Thanks for your time.

sounds like it was installed wrong, the esp files should be there.

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

sounds like it was installed wrong, the esp files should be there.

Eep I'll give it another go. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

some of the critters are not moving n vampire queen lord  n male invisable 

for the animations: rerun FNIS and reset the animation registry.

for the vampire lord: try going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Re-register all mods"

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

(I haven't seen anyone else using the last two ESPs. Are they incompatible?)

they are fine.

are you getting any errors in FNIS?

No errors in FNIS either.

EDIT: It can't be the mod "One with Nature" that messes up the animations, can it?

No, One with Nature doesn't affect the animations.  I have that in my load order and everything works fine for me.

Hey MMG, remember when you helped me with that Amaterasu Race/CF issue? Well I'm back with the same niche problem, this time with Fenrir http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32813/? and Dovahbear http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30638/? , listed as a race that CF/MNC/SL doesn't recognize. I read through your guide on how to add races to the Creature Framework but for someone who barely knows how TES5Edit works, I'd probably just end up irreversibly breaking everything. I don't suppose you could do the same temporary fix you did with Amaterasu that just changes their race to something recognizable (also seems to break other parts of the mod; dialogue options and the textures CF adds are off-color), or maybe make a note to add race:Fenrir and Dovahbear to the next MNC update if it isn't much work? Its fine if you don't want to deal with little things like this, I might try and follow your guide, shits like trying to learn a second language.

Hi MadMansGun,

This is the updated version to MNC 9.3 right?

I'm currently running:

MNC 9.3

BDIC 1.9

Derrax werewolves

bad dog vanilla

Any advice on the upgrade path beyond following your install document?

Thanks!

there is a post on what to do here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?p=1984272

there is a temporary fix for BDIC here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?p=1932097

Derrax werewolves is quite outdated and there are other options available:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

(and MNC has it's own werewolves as well)

WARNING2: uninstall Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters if you have it, it's assets are already included in MNCv10

I have this mostly working but dogs randomly change skin when starting animations and I just had a giant lose his texture and become a large glowing whitish purple model. 

I assume I remove the original BDIC? Do I need anything from it?

I have this mostly working but dogs randomly change skin when starting animations and I just had a giant lose his texture and become a large glowing whitish purple model. 

I assume I remove the original BDIC? Do I need anything from it?

"Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures" was updated recently:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

"Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters" is 100% obsolete.

i will look into it later.

i made some more patches for garm, they should be in the "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv10_3D.7z".

I just did some testing with both Normal and Shadow Garm and still can't get it to work, pretty confusing. They are both animating fine, Normal Garm has balls but no cock appears, Shadow Garm has neither; I've tried reinstalling MNC and the compatibility patch and running FNIS. Also I don't see Garm's race (wolfdog) listed in the CF like Amaterasu is, I'd think that's the reason but its weird how the balls show up on the Normal version but not Shadow, don't think I'm doing anything wrong. Still, thank you for fiddling around with these things, you're incredibly helpful.

what versions of garm are you using? the patches are made for the normal versions, not the sr/jr/mini versions.

and

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

what versions of garm are you using? the patches are made for the normal versions, not the sr/jr/mini versions.

and

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Tried all of that and not getting anywhere unless I'm fucking something up. New save, re-registering CF and setting arousal threshold to 1 etc, every other creature is working fine. I'm testing with three different Garms; the most popular one on the nexus page: Garm (Senior) armored husky, which is the one the balls are showing up on, Garm_White and Shadow Garm which are 'Normal' sized, but nothing is showing up on them. Seems like the patch is working more with the Senior versions and for some reason I can't get the cock to appear