More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Not sure what's going on but the wolf is now misaligned regardless of whether or not I check "Even Actor Heights". I'm assuming it has something to do with you playing around with the scaling recently. If you have any ideas on how to fix let me know. Those damn wolfs give everyone a tough time

try selecting the wolf's other body setting in the creature framework's mcm. (assuming your using v10.4)

So, i've been wondering, how does skyrim knows when one is a male or female actor? because it has some specific name on his file? can this be used to somehow force the game to separate male/female creatures?

the NPCs have a flag called female, if it's turned on the actor is made female and will use female meshes and settings, if not then they stay male.

btw, did you ever had the time to have a look at the immersive horses patch?

i've looked at it 49 times, and everything looks fine in nifscope, so if there is a problem i'm repeatedly missing it.

Hm, that hydra mod seems neat.

it looks cheaply glued together to me, but there is only so much one can do with stock skyrim skeletons and behavior files.

Not sure what's going on but the wolf is now misaligned regardless of whether or not I check "Even Actor Heights". I'm assuming it has something to do with you playing around with the scaling recently. If you have any ideas on how to fix let me know. Those damn wolfs give everyone a tough time

try selecting the wolf's other body setting in the creature framework's mcm. (assuming your using v10.4)

I must be missing something. I'm running 10.4 but the only option I see for the wolves in CF is "Sexlab Nude Creatures"

I must be missing something. I'm running 10.4 but the only option I see for the wolves in CF is "Sexlab Nude Creatures"

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

btw, did you ever had the time to have a look at the immersive horses patch?

i've looked at it 49 times, and everything looks fine in nifscope, so if there is a problem i'm repeatedly missing it.

Hm, that hydra mod seems neat.

it looks cheaply glued together to me, but there is only so much one can do with stock skyrim skeletons and behavior files.

k, this may sound like an idiot question but, is the patch supposed to be used with the textures added by immersive horses? or the vanilla textures?

k, this may sound like an idiot question but, is the patch supposed to be used with the textures added by immersive horses? or the vanilla textures?

it should be using the immersive horses textures (Eg: Data\textures\actors\horse\KKhorse03_Greyfellpony.dds).

it should be using the immersive horses textures (Eg: Data\textures\actors\horse\KKhorse03_Greyfellpony.dds).

when installing IH i always choose the vanilla textures, gonna reinstall it again and use the added textures and see how it goes

i think i may have found the true source of the problem, i missed the fact that the vanilla texture setting adds a extra esp called "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp", and it will absolutely fuck up everything if loaded.

First, thanks for all the hard work.

I loaded MNC 10.4 along with HC 10.4, True Wolves 10.4 and the Immersive Horses, Gender Horses, and Gender Dogs (all v10.4) and spent some time try things out for the parts I am interested in.  Everything looks great so far except for the following -

* The hagraven won't train with any of the choices in HC 10.4, Female NPC, Male NPC or Player (in this case male).  She just keeps shuffling around.  There are no pop up messages, as though the train command was never received.  All the other commands (except train) appear to work fine.I think this one has been broken since MNC 10 was first rolled out but I thought it was an issue with BDs Immersive Hentai Creatures 1.3. (a mod I no longer use).  The MNC animations appear to properly installed and registered.

* Same with the wispmother.  No training with any of the HC choices and no messages, just floats around.  Again, other commands appear to work.  I do have FB Female Creatures animation mod installed and registered

*  The Werewolfgal HC creature now has male equipment.  I've disabled the Werewolves by Erundil mod I use and can't seem to find a setting in SOS that would effect it.  With the Werewolves mod disabled, summoning the werewolfgal gives me mostly missing textures but selecting Train makes the male equipment appear.

*   I don't think this is an MNC issue but the female horse in HC has male and female horse animations mixed together in the selections.  Not sure of the source of those.  

Otherwise, all the other "female" HC creatures seem to work fine, at least with a Male player.

Again, thanks for all the hard work and for putting up with us!

First, thanks for all the hard work.

I loaded MNC 10.4 along with HC 10.4, True Wolves 10.4 and the Immersive Horses, Gender Horses, and Gender Dogs (all v10.4) and spent some time try things out for the parts I am interested in.  Everything looks great so far except for the following -

* The hagraven won't train with any of the choices in HC 10.4, Female NPC, Male NPC or Player (in this case male).  She just keeps shuffling around.  There are no pop up messages, as though the train command was never received.  All the other commands (except train) appear to work fine.I think this one has been broken since MNC 10 was first rolled out but I thought it was an issue with BDs Immersive Hentai Creatures 1.3. (a mod I no longer use).  The MNC animations appear to properly installed and registered.

* Same with the wispmother.  No training with any of the HC choices and no messages, just floats around.  Again, other commands appear to work.  I do have FB Female Creatures animation mod installed and registered

*  The Werewolfgal HC creature now has male equipment.  I've disabled the Werewolves by Erundil mod I use and can't seem to find a setting in SOS that would effect it.  With the Werewolves mod disabled, summoning the werewolfgal gives me mostly missing textures but selecting Train makes the male equipment appear.

*   I don't think this is an MNC issue but the female horse in HC has male and female horse animations mixed together in the selections.  Not sure of the source of those.  

Otherwise, all the other "female" HC creatures seem to work fine, at least with a Male player.

Again, thanks for all the hard work and for putting up with us!

Nevermind on the Werewolfgal issue, had to reset Creature Framework selection and it works fine...  sorry about that!

hagravens and wispmothers are working fine with the train command on my end, have you tried using matchmaker to see if they can use any animations at all?

have you tried turning on "match creature gender" in SexLab's MCM? (i keep it turned off myself)

Hi MadMansGun,

Another question if you don't mind, as to my recollection you're planning to rework how boars and boar-riders are classified in MNC, as boar-rider animations are beginning to come out.

Have those changes been made yet to MNC 10.4? (The change notes make no mention of that, but I just wanted to check. Want to make sure that when I upgrade to 10.4, I don't end up screwing over my existing boar animations because the SLAL packs haven't been updated yet.)

Thanks!

I'm currently having a problem, and I am not sure what is causing it.. whenever I initiate a sexual animation with either a horse or bear, the horse and bear model seems to disappear, though for horses that have saddles on them.. the saddles remained as if they were still on the horse. I have checked TES5Edit for any conflicts, though none seem to spring out immediately to me.

Hi MadMansGun,

Another question if you don't mind, as to my recollection you're planning to rework how boars and boar-riders are classified in MNC, as boar-rider animations are beginning to come out.

Have those changes been made yet to MNC 10.4? (The change notes make no mention of that, but I just wanted to check. Want to make sure that when I upgrade to 10.4, I don't end up screwing over my existing boar animations because the SLAL packs haven't been updated yet.)

Thanks!

yes, and the SLAL Packs are easy to fix if they are not up to date:

1. open the json file for the slal pack with notepad.

2. find all lines for the Mounted Boar based animations that look like this:

"creature_race": "Boars",

3. make them look like this (all boars can use the animation):

"creature_race": "BoarsAny",

or this (only Mounted Boar can use the animation):

"creature_race": "BoarsMounted",

4.save and reload the animations in game.

I'm currently having a problem, and I am not sure what is causing it.. whenever I initiate a sexual animation with either a horse or bear, the horse and bear model seems to disappear, though for horses that have saddles on them.. the saddles remained as if they were still on the horse. I have checked TES5Edit for any conflicts, though none seem to spring out immediately to me.

what horse and bear mods do you have installed?

and have you tried this:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

Funny story:

So I'm sitting here, spending about 3 hours updating my Beast HDT collisions mod to v10.3E. And just when I'm back online to upload the result I find MNC updated to 10.4 with some major changes inside...

And this  even after I decided to wait a few weeks because I fully expected an update like this.

post-162794-0-95836000-1507387138.png

@MadMansGun: It's all good, don't worry. It's not your fault. I just needed to share my frustration with the world is all.  :P

Funny story:

So I'm sitting here, spending about 3 hours updating my Beast HDT collisions mod to v10.3E. And just when I'm back online to upload the result I find MNC updated to 10.4 with some major changes inside...

And this  even after I decided to wait a few weeks because I fully expected an update like this.

attachicon.gifavatar_c68c2b68bd0a_128.png

@MadMansGun: It's all good, don't worry. It's not your fault. I just needed to share my frustration with the world is all.  :P

why do you think i had a experimental build available? :P

your going to have a really fucking fun time working on the wolves now......