More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Funny story:

So I'm sitting here, spending about 3 hours updating my Beast HDT collisions mod to v10.3E. And just when I'm back online to upload the result I find MNC updated to 10.4 with some major changes inside...

And this  even after I decided to wait a few weeks because I fully expected an update like this.

attachicon.gifavatar_c68c2b68bd0a_128.png

@MadMansGun: It's all good, don't worry. It's not your fault. I just needed to share my frustration with the world is all.  :P

why do you think i had a experimental build available? :P

your going to have a really fucking fun time working on the wolves now......

Hi MadMansGun,

Another question if you don't mind, as to my recollection you're planning to rework how boars and boar-riders are classified in MNC, as boar-rider animations are beginning to come out.

Have those changes been made yet to MNC 10.4? (The change notes make no mention of that, but I just wanted to check. Want to make sure that when I upgrade to 10.4, I don't end up screwing over my existing boar animations because the SLAL packs haven't been updated yet.)

Thanks!

yes, and the SLAL Packs are easy to fix if they are not up to date:

1. open the json file for the slal pack with notepad.

2. find all lines for the Mounted Boar based animations that look like this:

"creature_race": "Boars",

3. make them look like this (all boars can use the animation):

"creature_race": "BoarsAny",

or this (only Mounted Boar can use the animation):

"creature_race": "BoarsMounted",

4.save and reload the animations in game.

I'm currently having a problem, and I am not sure what is causing it.. whenever I initiate a sexual animation with either a horse or bear, the horse and bear model seems to disappear, though for horses that have saddles on them.. the saddles remained as if they were still on the horse. I have checked TES5Edit for any conflicts, though none seem to spring out immediately to me.

what horse and bear mods do you have installed?

and have you tried this:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

I tried re-registering all the mods and the horses are still vanishing at the start of the animation. As for my horse and bear mods, I do have a few.. mostly mods that do overlap.. for horses I have a few that mish mashes. Notably genderhorses, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, SkyLab Nude Creatures, etc. I have dovahbear and BadDog's Immersive Creatures for bears as well.

If its any consolation, I do have MNC 10.4 experimental 6. Would that be causing any issues?

I tried re-registering all the mods and the horses are still vanishing at the start of the animation. As for my horse and bear mods, I do have a few.. mostly mods that do overlap.. for horses I have a few that mish mashes. Notably genderhorses, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, SkyLab Nude Creatures, etc. I have dovahbear and BadDog's Immersive Creatures..

If its any consolation, I do have MNC 10.4 experimental 6. Would that be causing any issues?

DovahBear should be safe because it is a race of it's own and does not edit the other bears , but genderhorses with Immersive Creatures? i've never tested that combo but i could see it being a problem, they both edit the same FormIDs and files,  add the creature framework settings on top of that....yea that's a problem.

I tried re-registering all the mods and the horses are still vanishing at the start of the animation. As for my horse and bear mods, I do have a few.. mostly mods that do overlap.. for horses I have a few that mish mashes. Notably genderhorses, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, SkyLab Nude Creatures, etc. I have dovahbear and BadDog's Immersive Creatures..

DovahBear should be safe because it is a race of it's own and does not edit the other bears , but genderhorses with Immersive Creatures? i've never tested that combo but i could see it being a problem, they both edit the same FormIDs and files,  add the creature framework settings on top of that....yea that's a problem.

Well, I mostly got gender horse so that mare's had a mare sex and stallions had a stallion sex. Is there a mod that would go well with it harmlessly if that is the case?

i think i may have found the true source of the problem, i missed the fact that the vanilla texture setting adds a extra esp called "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp", and it will absolutely fuck up everything if loaded.

we now fixed our problems lol, if you use the vanilla textures your patch doesnt work because of the patch, and if you use the added textures they wont work with your patch unless you tick the esp

* The hagraven won't train with any of the choices in HC 10.4, Female NPC, Male NPC or Player (in this case male).  She just keeps shuffling around.  There are no pop up messages, as though the train command was never received.  All the other commands (except train) appear to work fine.I think this one has been broken since MNC 10 was first rolled out but I thought it was an issue with BDs Immersive Hentai Creatures 1.3. (a mod I no longer use).  The MNC animations appear to properly installed and registered.

* Same with the wispmother.  No training with any of the HC choices and no messages, just floats around.  Again, other commands appear to work.  I do have FB Female Creatures animation mod installed and registered

hagravens and wispmothers are working fine with the train command on my end, have you tried using matchmaker to see if they can use any animations at all?

*   I don't think this is an MNC issue but the female horse in HC has male and female horse animations mixed together in the selections.  Not sure of the source of those.

have you tried turning on "match creature gender" in SexLab's MCM? (i keep it turned off myself)

Great point in the right direction!  I had the "Match Creature Gender" turned on.  Turning it off actually fixed the Hagraven and Wispmother issues for me.  Both work like a champ now.

Unfortunately, turning off that option also added many more animation choices to the HC female horse, all of them for male horses.  Twenty something of them.  Doing so also added a bunch more animation choices to all the female HC creatures, all male from their male counterparts.  

I couldn't get matchmaker top work for me.  When I apply it to summoned HC creatures, I get a spell fizzled message.

Do you think you could remove the Draugr sound sets from almost all of the Hentai Creatures? This has been a problem for years, since it looks like the OC just copy+pasted the NPCs when making new ones, rather than copying them from one of their own race's NPCs.

So you get NPCs like Boars, Goats, Netch, Wispmothers, Cows, Mammoths, and Rabbits with Draugr sound sets, combat packages, also spells/abilities, faction alignments, etc.:

post-85210-0-70134200-1507397270_thumb.png post-85210-0-23671900-1507397780_thumb.png post-85210-0-93388800-1507397786_thumb.png

And it's not just Draugr issues, i.e. the Dragonborn creatures it looks like the Ash Spawn was just copy+pasted endlessly (which ironically uses the Draugr sound sets), Hagravens use Werewolf sound sets and AI, Chickens were copied from Bears, Skeevers from wolves, etc.

I'm just kinda tired of having to fix all of these myself every time someone edits Hentai Creatures. And I can't possible be the only person who is very... distracted by the ridiculously loud Draugr breathing sounds.

It sounds like Darth Vader with meningitis, which is just not something I find very sexy. >.>

A few questions:

1 - Why does this require Creature Framework when the older MNC didn't? Or was it already bundled up with it?

2 - Is this compatible with the HDT vagina mod? Also, is this compatible with baddog's Immersive Creatures patch?

3 - Not really a question about the mod itself, but I was wondering what horse mods people use that aren't incompatible with MNC. I know for a fact Convenient Horses isn't but it's dated as hell and adds a bunch of unnecessary stuff that I don't wanna deal with, so I was meaning to switch it over to a newer horse overhaul mod for a while now.

A few questions:

1 - Why does this require Creature Framework when the older MNC didn't? Or was it already bundled up with it?

2 - Is this compatible with the HDT vagina mod? Also, is this compatible with baddog's Immersive Creatures patch?

3 - Not really a question about the mod itself, but I was wondering what horse mods people use that aren't incompatible with MNC. I know for a fact Convenient Horses isn't but it's dated as hell and adds a bunch of unnecessary stuff that I don't wanna deal with, so I was meaning to switch it over to a newer horse overhaul mod for a while now.

Was this directed to me?

Turning off "Match Creature Gender" didn't do much for me, sadly. I'll post my tes5edit for convenience.

TES5Edit Image One

TES5Edit Image Two

i don't know where the problem is in all of that, or if there is even a problem at all.

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.

you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.

make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

how hard it is to add a dick to a horse? this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24253/? adds a really fancy new horse and would love to see him with a dong

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

that hard

A few questions:

1. it had a older version included with it, and that was causing problems.

2. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-357-beast-hdt-06/ , and it should be but it may need updating.

3. look in ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv10_4.7z\Horse Mods

I have already done all of that. The whole disable all/rebuild animation registry/reload/enable/register animation was literally the first thing I did trying to get the texture to stop disappearing during animations. It doesn't seem to do it with only a specific set of animation set, it does it with all of them.

I have also ran FNIS twice to fix this issue. No go.

Do you think you could remove the Draugr sound sets from almost all of the Hentai Creatures? This has been a problem for years, since it looks like the OC just copy+pasted the NPCs when making new ones, rather than copying them from one of their own race's NPCs.

So you get NPCs like Boars, Goats, Netch, Wispmothers, Cows, Mammoths, and Rabbits with Draugr sound sets, combat packages, also spells/abilities, faction alignments, etc.:

attachicon.gif1.png attachicon.gif2.png attachicon.gif3.png

And it's not just Draugr issues, i.e. the Dragonborn creatures it looks like the Ash Spawn was just copy+pasted endlessly (which ironically uses the Draugr sound sets), Hagravens use Werewolf sound sets and AI, Chickens were copied from Bears, Skeevers from wolves, etc.

I'm just kinda tired of having to fix all of these myself every time someone edits Hentai Creatures. And I can't possible be the only person who is very... distracted by the ridiculously loud Draugr breathing sounds.

It sounds like Darth Vader with meningitis, which is just not something I find very sexy. >.>

Was that your way of saying "God damnit, how did I miss that..." and that you intend to fix it? Cuz I really am not sure based on your soely video reply. :X

If it would make it any easier, you can have my edited plugin file that I fixed all of the NPC records on. It's based on the last version, though. I haven't had the time to forward all of the changes to the new 10.4 version of Hentai Creatures yet.

HentaiCreatures_FIXED.7z

yes, and the SLAL Packs are easy to fix if they are not up to date:

1. open the json file for the slal pack with notepad.

2. find all lines for the Mounted Boar based animations that look like this:

"creature_race": "Boars",

3. make them look like this (all boars can use the animation):

"creature_race": "BoarsAny",

or this (only Mounted Boar can use the animation):

"creature_race": "BoarsMounted",

4.save and reload the animations in game.

Thanks for the instructions, and your general attentiveness towards all the questions and whatnot.

i have made my own fix but i have not tested it yet, and i don't know if i missed anything else:

attachment=409104:HentaiCreatures.esp

edit: tested and it all looks good to me, so file has been updated (with some other small edits)

So does that mean now you should or shouldn't use the sexlab "even actor height" thing now?

I'm pretty sure that's the idea, rescale the skeletons of the problem creatures so 1.0 is the correct size and their default, thus allowing you to leave 'even actor heights' on as it won't change their scale, but still still lines up humanoid animations and humanoids in humanoidXcreature animations.

if I can make a request; can you please

redo the sound fx for creatures when they have

sex because they sound docile, shy, & bashful during

sex. like Draugrs, they sound very timid during sex

and its totally out of character- they should be grunting

and screeching based on their behavior.

just saying it would be a nice tweak.

if I can make a request; can you please

redo the sound fx for creatures when they have

sex because they sound docile, shy, & bashful during

sex. like Draugrs, they sound very timid during sex

and its totally out of character- they should be grunting

and screeching based on their behavior.

just saying it would be a nice tweak.

that would be SexLab's problem, MNC does not add the voices.