More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Your las update says "all canine creatures" does that includes death hounds? :D

they are already scaled 1.0 in Dawnguard, the only problem i can see is male and female death hounds are setup to use different behavior files, but since female death hounds don't even exist in skyrim it's not really a problem....at least not yet anyways.

weird, still, some of the animations looks terrible with death hounds, namely the 69, stupid dogs

weird, still, some of the animations looks terrible with death hounds, namely the 69, stupid dogs

if your talking about billyy's 69 animation the death hound has 3 problems:

1. it's using the dog's 30 degree angled dick*, billyy's animations are made for the wolf's 37 degree angled dick.

*depending on CF settings, the one without balls is not compatible with anything and will be replaced soon.

2. it's scaled 1.0, billyy's animations are made for the default wolf scale of 1.2.

3. it's head is much larger than the wolf's head.

Kinda strange... when I use the hentai creatures spell to summon a wolf, it is invisible. All other hentai creatures are visible and so are normal wolves. I do use true wolves of skyrim. Any clue why?

i do need to update MNC's version of true wolves of skyrim for v10.4, but i'm not sure if that is the cause of your problem.

try this to see if it fixes the problem, i disabled the wolf randomizer used for the wolf spell.

HentaiCreatures.esp

I know this is kinda specific and niche but that mod is getting more and more popular so I might as well ask; are there any plans to add dicks and make animations specifically for these?

?....what "these" are you referring to?

Can be sth done about "naughty bits" hanging outside of scenes? I think that with previous not SLAL version it was only in scenes but I don't know if I had anything else installed back then. Anyone?

Can be sth done about "naughty bits" hanging outside of scenes? I think that with previous not SLAL version it was only in scenes but I don't know if I had anything else installed back then. Anyone?

That is handled in Aroused Creatures I believe. There should be an option in the MCM menu for arousal.

If you guys mean creatures getting erect while not in a Sexlab scene, that is handled by Creature Framework and is an option in the MCM.  Aroused Creatures *used* to have the option as well, but I believe it was removed in more recent versions so as not to conflict with Creature Framework handling it.

I do have males and females as well, the main issue is when a male horse gets adopted and it changes gender.

Ahg! I can confirm this! My Morrowind [Horse] turned into a Mare when I adopted him, he was just left there, his rider was killed by wolves days ago. I wasn't going to take him, but like a dog in the rain I decided.. ok you can come along!

Uh wait... people are now having horses spawn randomly as female in the game in the later patches?

I'm currently on MNC 10.2C and as far as I can tell, the only female creatures I encounter are flame atronachs, spriggans as well as some draugr and falmer.

Personally, I have no interest in female creatures, so am happy with this status quo of creatures generally defaulting to male. (Although I'm also personally ok with some draugr + falmer spawning as female, but that's because they get to ravage my female PC using strap-ons)

I'm just wondering that if I upgrade past 10.2C, will I start encountering female horses? That's something I'd like to avoid if possible.

Checked the patch notes, and I can only see mention of female horses in the hentai creatures esp. Would be thankful if someone can enlighten me on this.

Checked the patch notes, and I can only see mention of female horses in the hentai creatures esp. Would be thankful if someone can enlighten me on this.

Don't quote me on this, but I think it has something to do with one of the horse-improving mods. Immersive Horses, or something like that?

Seems like when the player takes ownership of a horse, its sex is changed to female. In the vanilla game this doesn't have any actual effect since male and female horses are identical AFAIK, so maybe it was done as some way to keep track of something instead of using factions or tokens or whatever. Like, if a horse is female, that means is the player's horse or whatever.

The problem comes when you have other mods (this one) that separates male and female horses and gives them different meshes, or when you have something like SL where sex matters for which anims are available and so on.

But then again, not even sure about this, just my guess. So take this with a grain of salt.

TL;DR: it may be due to Immersive Horses (or whatever its name is), so if you don't use that mod, you should be on the clear.

Edited by Blaze69

TL;DR: it may be due to Immersive Horses (or whatever its name is), so if you don't use that mod, you should be on the clear.

i think it may be swapping the horse npc with a different one when you take ownership, these are the FormID's for the player owned horses, i can't remember for sure but i think they are setup to be female in Immersive Horses:

WindhelmPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109AB1]

WhiterunPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E3D]

SolitudePlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E3E]

RiftenPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E40]

MarkarthPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E41]

Don't quote me on this, but I think it has something to do with one of the horse-improving mods. Immersive Horses, or something like that?

Seems like when the player takes ownership of a horse, its sex is changed to female. In the vanilla game this doesn't have any actual effect since male and female horses are identical AFAIK, so maybe it was done as some way to keep track of something instead of using factions or tokens or whatever. Like, if a horse is female, that means is the player's horse or whatever.

The problem comes when you have other mods (this one) that separates male and female horses and gives them different meshes, or when you have something like SL where sex matters for which anims are available and so on.

But then again, not even sure about this, just my guess. So take this with a grain of salt.

i think it may be swapping the horse npc with a different one when you take ownership, these are the FormID's for the player owned horses, i can't remember for sure but i think they are setup to be female in Immersive Horses:

WindhelmPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109AB1]

WhiterunPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E3D]

SolitudePlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E3E]

RiftenPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E40]

MarkarthPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E41]

Thank you Blaze and MMG for explaining this. Most appreciated.

Kinda strange... when I use the hentai creatures spell to summon a wolf, it is invisible. All other hentai creatures are visible and so are normal wolves. I do use true wolves of skyrim. Any clue why?

i do need to update MNC's version of true wolves of skyrim for v10.4, but i'm not sure if that is the cause of your problem.

try this to see if it fixes the problem, i disabled the wolf randomizer used for the wolf spell.

attachicon.gifHentaiCreatures.esp

Thank you! New esp did fix the problem

attachicon.gifHentaiCreatures.esp

Thank you! New esp did fix the problem

darn it, i was hoping that was not the problem, the randomizer seems to stop working randomly in unpredictable ways.

(before anyone asks, no it's not a scrip, it's all done inside the HentaiCreatures.esp and it's based on creature spawn lists used as a spell)

A few months ago you had mentioned plans to make this compatible with MNC.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67559/?

Is it still a thing?

i've been busy, and it looks like a big mod.

Nice update, if you included SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll that means I don't need to have it installed separately? Or is yours made to work only for the creatures?

i have not edited it in any way, and i would prefer to not have it at all but my legacy wolf rescaling script is still not working the way i want it to.

and it makes the hole rescalied skeleton thing completely pointless.

A few months ago you had mentioned plans to make this compatible with MNC.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67559/?

Is it still a thing?

i've been busy, and it looks like a big mod.

Nice update, if you included SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll that means I don't need to have it installed separately? Or is yours made to work only for the creatures?

i have not edited it in any way, and i would prefer to not have it at all but my legacy wolf rescaling script is still not working the way i want it to.

and it makes the hole rescalied skeleton thing completely pointless.

Disabling even actors height and using that .dll reduces my crash after SL animations drastically, maybe even completely so it's a good thing to have.

Disabling even actors height and using that .dll reduces my crash after SL animations drastically, maybe even completely so it's a good thing to have.

true, but there are still times when i want to use "even actors height".