More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

i've been trying to add a schlong to the horse per your tutorial, but i hit a wall, the horse doesnt have a race form, am i donezo?

it should be this if it's a horse:

"RaceName": "Horse",

"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131FD",

i've been trying to add a schlong to the horse per your tutorial, but i hit a wall, the horse doesnt have a race form, am i donezo?

it should be this if it's a horse:

"RaceName": "Horse",

"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131FD",

you have no fucking idea how much i love you right now

n8OGXgH.jpg

Im using your frost textures since its the closest to the fury horse, and since the saddle is just an armor, it doesnt dissapear, now i need to figure how to add a schlong to the original texture and i'll be set, tysvm for your tutorial

Yay, a new version. Thanks. Will install asap :D

Btw,  I did read in the past the "Even Actors High" option should not be used anymore. The  "Race specific adjustments"  should be enabled instead.

And since i turned it off, its really much better.

Edit : Btw, just curious, what should be first installed ?

True Wolves

Hentai creatures

MNC

That was my installation order , but maybe it should be different now ?

if you want to remove the saddle enter this:

"stripArmor": true

and please don't confuse "textures" with "meshes"/"models", it's extremely annoying when people do that (and i don't understand why the 2 keep getting confused, they are not the same thing at all)

with the added SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll "Even Actors High" stays off even if you have it turned on, it reverses sexlab's problem of it not turning off when it's set to off, so in theory "Race specific adjustments" should be working better now.

MNC first, then the other 2 in any order (you are using the MNC version of True Wolves right?)

@Madmansgun

Even Actors high still off and i can say its really bvetter now with the new mnc version. Really nice work.

i'm using the true wolves Version for mnc 10.4

And thanks for answer so i have to make changes in installation order. i installed mnc last.

with the added SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll "Even Actors High" stays off even if you have it turned on, it reverses sexlab's problem of it not turning off when it's set to off, so in theory "Race specific adjustments" should be working better now.

I don't remember it being like that. As I got it, SL's internal calls to SetScale are actually disabled when you turn "Even Actors Height" off and/or turn on the CTD prevention option (both are basically the same). The problems comes from the SetVehicle function used by SL for the scene setup, which does include an internal call to SetScale (as in, hardcoded call).

SetVehicleFixPlugin hooks into the SetVehicle function (duh) and removes those calls. Couple that with "Even Actors Height" OFF, and there is no scaling at all during SL scenes. Otherwise, if you leave that option turned on, SL will still rescale actors.

Could be wrong, though.

that's how it is behaving for me, maybe it is different for other users but on my computer it's on all the time without the dll, or it's off all the time with the dll.

i have tested it repeatedly and i keep getting the same results, maybe my computer is just abnormal.

These wolves couldn't be more annoying. Now that I'm running the new update, with SLNC Alt. selected in CF and with Even Actor Heights turned on OR off, the wolf still will not scale right.  In a brief moment before the scene begins the wolf will grow from its normal size to the appropriate scale (1.2 I guess) and then immediately reverts back to a smaller and horribly misaligned creature, as it will remain for the rest of the animation.  Got anything for me on this one?

These wolves couldn't be more annoying. Now that I'm running the new update, with SLNC Alt. selected in CF and with Even Actor Heights turned on OR off, the wolf still will not scale right.  In a brief moment before the scene begins the wolf will grow from its normal size to the appropriate scale (1.2 I guess) and then immediately reverts back to a smaller and horribly misaligned creature, as it will remain for the rest of the animation.  Got anything for me on this one?

it should be "SLNC Legacy Meshes", not "SLNC Alt".

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

I spent 5 hours trying to figure out why my wolves were not being "endowed by their creators" after starting a new game.  This entailed uninstalling, reinstalling mods (this one and it's associated mods), going over load list, priorities, mod settings in MCM, cussing loudly, banging my head on my desk, and being generally annoying to my neighbors...  Until 5 hours later when I got the genius idea to check a different save and saw that everything was normal there.  Which left the culprit being the new race I was trying out... never occured to me how they can tangle things up.  It was the Anime Race, btw.  Just throwing this out when things aren't making sense... the cure may not be related as well.

Yeah ! :exclamation: :exclamation: :shy:

I finally got the skeevers, to work in this mod for one of my Profiles.  As best I can tell 10.3 is all working fine now.

I have no Idea what cause it not to work, or what caused it to work, I do know i updated to FNIS Behavior V7_0 XXL Beta 5-11811-7-0-XXL-B5, I was already using XXL version, but needed the extra Animation ability.  I doubt that by its self would have gotten it to work ( by the way it is the same profile I was trying to use all along, I was not going to risk another yet ), I Really did not change much of anything other than the FNIS update.  I have no Idea why, all of a sudden all the creatures started to function properly.  

I hope I don't mess it up, but I may download the lastest version now.

I think I am running 10.3 now, and try it.  Still not going to flip all my Profiles yet, but I am very happy to get your version working, as best I can tell correctly for Me :shy:

Speculation >> It may have been that for some reason, FNIS might have somehow skipped the Skeevers.

I know that is a long shot, mainly because I ran, and re-ran FNIS a lot before when I was trying to get it to work.  But it might be something along that line.

perhaps something was missing/corrupted in your FNIS install then.

That could have been it, it did seem to have something to do with the FNIS creature Pack, or I assumed that as, my first problem was some of the creatures were frozen when I installed your pack, only a few of them Skeevers being one of these, then using the FNIS, De-install Creatures got them all moving.  And all the animations would still work for everything, but the Skeevers.  ( and Yes I had Billys animations installed, and active ).

as best I can tell the only thing I changed was updating FNIS to Ver 7.0 XXL Beta, and now they work, so it probably was some sort of corruption with a file, possibly part of the FNIS Creature Pack.

I just wish I knew for sure :-/ .  Would be nice if any one else ever had the problem.. :blush:

EDIT >>> I mean you know more than me, but was it wise to change the folders for some of the creatures ?

Edit, there was one other thing I did, I updated MO from version 1.3.10 to 1.3.11

This is probably a load order issue as I added MNC late into this game, but before I go messing about with that, any idea if there is anything else that might cause this?

Added:  All MNC components incl CFwk, Aroused Creatures, More Creatures, Estrus Chaurus, Estrus Spider.  Also Fill Her Up 2, relevant NIO Override and SLIF.  Ran FNIS, Registered everything thro SLAL, SxLab etc

So:

Aroused Creatures does its thing OK in Riverwood etc

Then went to Bleak Falls Barrow.  Inside, almost no Draugr - only 3 in one section.  Rest all missing completely.  Got to the Wall, did the Fuz thing, the Coffin pops open, lid flies off, but no Draugr Overlord to be seen.  And, also really weird, at the Wounded Frostbite Spider chamber, enter, and the Spider drops from the ceiling and, limbs flailing in all directions, dies an immediate crushing death on hitting the ground :)

Went back to a save pre these additions.  Ran through Bleak Falls from point where bandits are dead in entrance chamber.  Draugr are all there, the Spider descends and lives to fight you etc  Even Arachnophbia kicked in OK (Estrus spider mod is supposed to supercede that)

Anyone else seen this?  And have any idea other than just barking 'load order'?

it should be "SLNC Legacy Meshes", not "SLNC Alt".

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

It is called SLNC Legacy Meshes, for some reason when I wrote that I thought it was called alternative. My fault.

TL;DR: it may be due to Immersive Horses (or whatever its name is), so if you don't use that mod, you should be on the clear.

i think it may be swapping the horse npc with a different one when you take ownership, these are the FormID's for the player owned horses, i can't remember for sure but i think they are setup to be female in Immersive Horses:

WindhelmPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109AB1]

WhiterunPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E3D]

SolitudePlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E3E]

RiftenPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E40]

MarkarthPlayerHorse [NPC_:00109E41]

So... should I just use console commands to.. "replace"  the horses?

Here is my modification of the HentaiCreatures.esp updated to 10.4:

- Removed the non-immersive Prefix 'Hentai' from each creatures displayed name.

- Improved and fixed some names such as Troll Armored -> Armored Troll.

Youre welcome.

The prefix may not be immersive but it's very useful.  Hentai Creatures is a great animation testing tool and with console it's easier to have "hentai" instead all in the generic name.  Also hentai creatures have (had?) the habit of wondering off and got mixed into the wild.  Having the prefix makes it easier to identify them (hentai creatures have scripts attached and you don't want too many of them loose).

just my 0.02