More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I need help getting the aroused werewolf meshes on the ningheim custom race.  Works fine with Nords.

Character is a female and I'm pretty happy with her turning into a male werewolf.   I tried horny werewolves, but it made her into a female werewolf. Sexlab werewolves, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-30-beta-5-updated-2015-9-20/, has an MCM override to make werewolves male but it doesn't seem to work.

Penis appears if I change race to Nord, though HDT doesn't work even though I have beast HDT installed. 

Any help would be appreciated.

I can use tes5edit, but I'm not sure where to find the armor addon entry. Is this a racial thing or in a particular esp?

Thank you

depends on what load order & mod you have selected in the CF:

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87]

slncNakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:xx023655]

SexLabWerewolves.esp

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastAroused [ARMA:xx0022EE]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastUnaroused [ARMA:xx00A98E]

HornyWerewolves.esp

(+ a lot of others)

HornyWereHermPlayer.esp

you would need to add the ningheim race armatures to all the "Armor" entrys first before worrying about "Armor Addon"

Is there still a dragon penis/animations for human/dragon interactions?

MNC still has a dragon penis, but i normally use the Horny Dragon's dick for everything.

crap, i'm still uncertain on what bunny scaling to use in v10.4, no mater what there are animation problems...

bunny scale of 1.0:

MNC (Hare) Ride = mis-scaled (not one of my animations so a new one would need to be made from scratch)

HCOS Werewolf on Bunny = ok.

HCOS Canine on Bunny = only ok if using a 1.0 wolf with a wolf dick angle, therefor broken in v10.4 so it would need to be edited/remade.

bunny scale of 1.3:

MNC animation = ok (but it's dick is in the wrong place, but that has more to do with the fact that the animation was made before the mesh existed)

HCOS Werewolf on Bunny = badly mis-scaled, animation will need to be remade (and it was vary hard to make in the first place :( )

HCOS Canine on Bunny = surprisingly good, but the bunny's ears do clip a little bit into the dog, so i would need to do some small edits.

I can use tes5edit, but I'm not sure where to find the armor addon entry. Is this a racial thing or in a particular esp?

Thank you

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

HornyWerewolves.esp

(+ a lot of others)

HornyWereHermPlayer.esp

you would need to add the ningheim race armatures to all the "Armor" entrys first before worrying about "Armor Addon"

MNC still has a dragon penis, but i normally use the Horny Dragon's dick for everything.

Awesome thank you. I couldn't have done this without you, or it would've taken me forever.

Thank you

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

HornyWerewolves.esp

(+ a lot of others)

HornyWereHermPlayer.esp

I was having trouble with sexlab hotkeys when in werewolf form. I figured you would know, but thought I'd google it instead. Found this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57714-werewolf-problem/ and it turns out that YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE A PATCH TO FIX IT.  

Thanks again. 

I'm getting some inconsistent behavior in application of the aroused mesh - sometimes it gets applied, sometimes not, maybe if I wait a few minutes with high arousal, then it'll disappear upon starting a scene.  It's frustrating because I don't know how to target the PC in CF to see what's going on.  From examining console it doesn't look like CF finds me often, but sometimes it does and claims it's equipping aroused mesh and nothing happens. 

What stumps me is the inconsistency. I assume my load order sucks or something?

Question regarding the patch for immersive horses. When adopting a male horse it turns into a female; is this only on my end (likely)? Thank you for your time.

immersive horse turns every horse into a female, aside from frost, the patch doesnt work so mad is going to have a look at it

Question regarding the patch for immersive horses. When adopting a male horse it turns into a female; is this only on my end (likely)? Thank you for your time.

immersive horse turns every horse into a female, aside from frost, the patch doesnt work so mad is going to have a look at it

I see, many thanks!

I was having trouble with sexlab hotkeys when in werewolf form. I figured you would know, but thought I'd google it instead. Found this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57714-werewolf-problem/ and it turns out that YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE A PATCH TO FIX IT.  

Thanks again. 

I'm getting some inconsistent behavior in application of the aroused mesh - sometimes it gets applied, sometimes not, maybe if I wait a few minutes with high arousal, then it'll disappear upon starting a scene.  It's frustrating because I don't know how to target the PC in CF to see what's going on.  From examining console it doesn't look like CF finds me often, but sometimes it does and claims it's equipping aroused mesh and nothing happens. 

What stumps me is the inconsistency. I assume my load order sucks or something?

nahabal67 made the patch, not me, i only made it easier to find.

as for the aroused mesh problem try this first:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

another thing that can sometimes help is the Papyrus Tweaks.

I see, many thanks!

I just want to chime in im using that patch with Immersive horses and I have random males and females... soo... it works for me!

I see, many thanks!

I just want to chime in im using that patch with Immersive horses and I have random males and females... soo... it works for me!

I do have males and females as well, the main issue is when a male horse gets adopted and it changes gender.

I am just wondering how much I would gain from installing this one over "MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod".

I have had no problems with MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod.

1. Only reason I ask is because MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod was complete, and rather easy to get up and running once you got it downloaded.

2. I have read you installation instructions, and they seem so tedious, as if any thing can go wrong, and in the past I have had some problems getting More nasty critters installed.  It became much easier once everything was compiled into one installation, and now it seems I have to get framework separately if I install this.

will I have all of these

CreatureFramework.esm
Morenastycritters.esp
SexlabNudecreatures.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp
Hentaicreatures.esp

And will there be any real noticable difference ?  Do I Have to download some of these separately. If so why are they not combined. as before ?

3. It is just that skyrim is such a Stack of cards, and I have a very solid installation right now, and I just wonder if the gain is worth it.  Please do not think I am saying anything bad about this, I just have spent hour's, and Hour's trying to get everything where I can play with out constant, or often happening CTD's. 

So I sort of like to balance what I add, with worth.

4.  Please know that I admire your hard work, and dedication, I just am curious, and want to keep my game a solid, as possible. 

I am just wondering how much I would gain from installing this one over "MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod".

1. Only reason I ask is because MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod was complete, and rather easy to get up and running once you got it downloaded.

2. I have read you installation instructions, and they seem so tedious, as if any thing can go wrong, and in the past I have had some problems getting More nasty critters installed.  It became much easier once everything was compiled into one installation, and now it seems I have to get framework separately if I install this.

will I have all of these

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.esp

SexlabNudecreatures.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

And will there be any real noticable difference ?  Do I Have to download some of these separately. If so why are they not combined. as before ?

3. It is just that skyrim is such a Stack of cards, and I have a very solid installation right now, and I just wonder if the gain is worth it.  Please do not think I am saying anything bad about this, I just have spent hour's, and Hour's trying to get everything where I can play with out constant, or often happening CTD's. 

4.  Please know that I admire your hard work, and dedication, I just am curious, and want to keep my game a solid, as possible. 

If i remember right 9.3 use old version of Creature Framework so even then i have to install new version of Creature Framework.

When i change to version 10 i remove 9.3, then install animation loader, install MNC SLAL Edition and HentaiCreature for MNC.

If you do that you will have all esm/esp files as u used to have.

will I have all of these

CreatureFramework.esm
Morenastycritters.esp
SexlabNudecreatures.esp
Hentaicreatures.esp

All the changes between 9.3 and 10 are listed in the changelog on the download page, at the very bottom.
Literally the only reason I installed this was to get rid of the obsolete NudeCreatures MCM, because it was just cluttering everything.

I had a look at the the 10.4ExpV2 files, and to be honest, the way it's done, it is far better to use NiOverride's ExtraStringData approach, instead of a script, considering there's two entirely different meshes for the wolves.

I've added an example on the legacy mesh using it so you can see it for yourself: wolfblackHardLegacy.nif [EDIT: Has an error in it, download the file a few posts below instead] (which obviously requires NiOverride or RaceMenu), which scales the Canine_ node to 2.

This also eliminates the need to use the SetVehicleFix plugin.

But hey, it's your mod. If you want to use a script, use a script. :P

Edited by Skullered

I appreciate the info, I have them downloaded. I am just having to consider, if I want to go to the trouble.

I mean you all know, a change like this will likely corrupt a bunch of my saved game profiles.

Not to mention how many time's I may wind up running, and re-running FNIS, and loading the game, resetting all my animations. and with many Profiles ( which I have ), it can be a laborious task.

I just have to convince my self that it's worth it.

I mean you all know, a change like this will likely corrupt a bunch of my saved game profiles.

that should not be a problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?p=1984272

Not to mention how many time's I may wind up running, and re-running FNIS, and loading the game, resetting all my animations. and with many Profiles ( which I have ), it can be a laborious task.

that's not hard to do, it's just more time consuming then anything.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.

you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.

make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

I had a look at the the 10.4ExpV2 files, and to be honest, the way it's done, it is far better to use NiOverride's ExtraStringData approach, instead of a script, considering there's two entirely different meshes for the wolves.

I've added an example on the legacy mesh using it so you can see it for yourself: attachicon.gifwolfblackHardLegacy.nif (which obviously requires NiOverride or RaceMenu), which scales the Canine_ node to 2.

1. it should be 1.2, i only had them at 2.0 so i could see the rescaling more easily.

2. i get this error message in nifscope: "Link '1' points to wrong block type."

3. the last thing MNC needs is yet another mod requirement, i want to avoid making things more complicated then they already are, if at all possible.

I've added an example on the legacy mesh using it so you can see it for yourself: attachicon.gifwolfblackHardLegacy.nif (which obviously requires NiOverride or RaceMenu), which scales the Canine_ node to 2.

1. it should be 1.2, i only had them at 2.0 so i could see the rescaling more easily.

2. i get this error message in nifscope: "Link '1' points to wrong block type."

3. the last thing MNC needs is yet another mod requirement, i want to avoid making things more complicated then they already are, if at all possible.

I could understand not wanting to add more dependencies, altho at this point I think NIO/Racemenu are required by so many mods and so widely used that it wouldn't be a huge leap to require it.  My biggest issue as a user is I'm extremely leery at this point of adding additional script load for cosmetic things, as they all add up to cause bottlenecks on a heavy load order.

Not saying your method would necessarily be excessively heavy, but if every actor of every creature on that list would require additional script instances to be attached to them for the feature, it would likely be something I'd personally avoid using.  I'm no expert but NiOverride effects generally seem to be much less heavy on the system (at least comparing something like HDT High Heels to NIO High Heels).