More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

did not find any MNC, in the C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim I did not allow steam to install in the default folder, to many UAC problems with that.

I went visually through the Meshes, folder mainly also just to to see if I could find any MNC folders, but I did not.

I am re installing the SLA ver 3 of your mod, in the order you discribe, re- running FNIS, and crossing my Fingers...  I do not know why the Mammath, and skeever are so screwed up.. But they were fine before I started the installation of the New SLA..  I am sure it is something I have done wrong, It is just frustrating that I cannot find it.

Well Flitter !

After re installing your Mod, framework, and hentai creatures, everything is working, except the Skeevers, they are still frozen, and they will not even respond to Sexlab sex calls.

I mean what you have done looks really great, but I sort of have to find some way to get the skeevers working.. There more of an aggravation than a real threat, but the game sort of need them. 

Can you make the race compatibility for Centaur made by Mihail?

i'm testing out making another Centaur by using mounted boar riekling because its using the same skeleton with it and its work but the human location is misplaced and its weird  :P, most of Mihail creature using the same skeleton from the game but for some reason its a bit weird when it play with Sexlab animation 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85364/?

Well Flitter !

After re installing your Mod, framework, and hentai creatures, everything is working, except the Skeevers, they are still frozen, and they will not even respond to Sexlab sex calls.

I mean what you have done looks really great, but I sort of have to find some way to get the skeevers working.. There more of an aggravation than a real threat, but the game sort of need them. 

1. Well, I guess I give up for now, at least I only have your mod in one profile, which everything works fine, except the skeevers.

2. I re-installed "MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod" back into MO, and used it in all my other profiles, and everything works fine with it in all my other profiles.

3. I will keep picking at it, maybe I can figure out why, when I use your Nasty critters SLA, the skeevers are screwed, I hope.

Well Flitter !

1. Well, I guess I give up for now, at least I only have your mod in one profile, which everything works fine, except the skeevers.

2. I re-installed "MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod" back into MO, and used it in all my other profiles, and everything works fine with it in all my other profiles.

3. I will keep picking at it, maybe I can figure out why, when I use your Nasty critters SLA, the skeevers are screwed, I hope.

Oh, do you have Billyy's SLAL pack? He made the original Skeever anims in 9.3, but redid them all for his new release. Since they made the original NMC anims redundant, MMG took 'em out in favour of letting people get them direct from Billyy. As a result, if you don't have his pack installed skeevers will not animate, as there are no prepackaged animations for them.

but that still should not cause them to T pose.

1.  I finaly did the "De-install Creatures" button on FNIS.

2. Then un installed FNIS creatures.

3. Then ran FNIS with no FNIS creatures installed.

4. Then loaded the game, and all creatures are moving including the SKEEVERS. Made a save game.

5. Cleaned the save game.

6. Reinstalled FNIS creatures, and your mod, along with Creatures framework, and Hentai Creatures.

7. loaded the cleaned save game game.

8. did the SL-Loader thing, and got all animations right.

9. Went to creature framework, and did the re-register all mods thing for good measure.

10. went to lums cabin, found the Skeevers, there moving just fine.

11. tried many ways to get them to start a sex animation, but to no avail, they would not do any sex animations at all, they would just wander, and look at my sad expression, I think they are snickering at me.

12. went to most every other creature in the game, and they all do sex animations just fine, but the skeevers refuse.

13. Loaded one of my Profiles with the Old 9.3 Creatures, and they all work in every way I tried, Skeevers, Mammaths, dogs, horse's you name it they all work. With the old nasty critters. By the way Billy I think it was made some amazing animations for the Skeevers.. really good work.

14. Anyway your mod works fine with every creature in the game for me, except the Skeevers.. I am depresses.. :s  I really have tried hard to get past this, been to lots of web pages, but none of the solutions have panned out for me yet.

I may give it a few days rest, and come back to it... I do think what you are doing is a good thing, I am just dumb, I guess, and can not seem to get the darn rats to do there thing... :shy:  I have been trying pretty hard though.

1.   I don't understand I have all of Billyys animations installed, I even commented on how good they were in one of my Post's, but I only see them if I run the old 9,3 version of nasty critter's.. ?

2. They do not work, for me with your Mod installed.  All other animations do, but not the Skeever's.

well then i guess i'm useless to you because i am out of ideas.

they are working fine on my end, so i'm going to have to assume it's some sort of mod manager related bullshit as usual, because that has always been the one thing i don't know how to fix.

well then i guess i'm useless to you because i am out of ideas.

they are working fine on my end, so i'm going to have to assume it's some sort of mod manager related bullshit as usual, because that has always been the one thing i don't know how to fix.

I fully understand, and I want you to know i appreciate your help, and all that, really I do..

I am sure it is something on my end..

I will keep picking at it.. I have a profile to experiment with, and I have a lot of info, I did not have before.  If I solve it I will surely let you know, if I can make it make sense.

Thank you so much for even trying to help.. the modding of skyrim is really a lot like Morrowind, which was really screwed. when you pushed something in morrowind, seven time out of ten, something some where else was screwed up.

I actually think skyrim is a step backwards in stability, as apposed to Oblivion, which needed no save cleaner, to remove mods, you just removed them,. restarted the game, and made a new save, and all that was in the mod you removed was gone forever.

Skyrim save files are the biggest problem. The separation of the script's from the CK, created a major problem with them, and also compounded the ability to track down problems with a single text search.

( as text searches only check what is in the CK, and give no indication as to what is in the script's), that on top of the constant casting problem's because the left hand has no Idea what the right hand knows.

Bethesda created a Night mayor for the hobbyist Modder, in skyrim.  It is great for reasonably professional programmers, Who mostly only script, but really sucks for the rest of us. 

Anyway i will keep looking at it. Thank you, and do not let it bother you, I am not bothered, other than I just want to make it work right.  It is in no way your fault.  I just have something screwed Up. :-/

Does anybody else have issues with hentai dremora head discoloration, as well as it always taking the female position when initiating training scenes?  MNC 9.3 had a separate patch/fix for these issues (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2763-hentai-dremora-fix-for-more-nasty-critters/) .  The fix works for me even on MNC 10, however it involves an edit in HentaiCreaturesQuest.pex, so it might not play nice with the updated hentai creatures in MNC 10.

Does anybody else have issues with hentai dremora head discoloration, as well as it always taking the female position when initiating training scenes?  MNC 9.3 had a separate patch/fix for these issues (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2763-hentai-dremora-fix-for-more-nasty-critters/) .  The fix works for me even on MNC 10, however it involves an edit in HentaiCreaturesQuest.pex, so it might not play nice with the updated hentai creatures in MNC 10.

the meshes and textures should still work to fix the head, but the script is a problem because i added extra spells to it.

looking at there script i found this edit:

int Function Train(HentaiCreaturesActor source, Actor target)
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
;        DremoraFix - reverse source and target
    sexActors[0] = target
    sexActors[1] = source
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    If hcConfig.DisplayExplicitNotifications
        Debug.Notification(target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is being raped by " + source.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
    EndIf
    return SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=target,allowBed=false, hook="HentaiCreatures")
endFunction

i made a updated version of the script, but i have no clue what side effects (if any) may be caused by reversing source and target like that.

HC10_3and4_dremorafixEDIT.zip

greetings guys.

Ive got a bit problem to be honest, not sure what I did wrong though... 

to put it simply, MNC doesnt appear in FNIS and I dont know why.

Ive got Fnis creatures together with FNIS XXL and spells ad-on. Ive downloaded the main file from the gmail disc or whatever this is or however its called, together with the hentai creatures. Ive downloaded the ModKit aswell but since it requires something called "Gray fox" and I couldnt find any relevant file here, Ive disabled it. 

Got everything that is mentioned in "required". For now Ive got like 2500 animations in FNIS so there should be space for like 9500 more animations so that shouldnt be a problem.

FNIS simply cant find it and I dont know why.

one more thing Ive noticed, that MNC doesnt appear in the "plugin" tab in Nexus mod manager but in the "mods" tab it can be seen and installed. 

and if anybody ask, no I cant see it (somehow) in the game either (got Sexlab animation loader, its simply empty.).

any ideas? 

also, when I try to reinstall the MNC, its very, very fast installation which shouldnt be IMO, if it has like 200 MB size.

it sounds like your installing it wrong and/or missed some requirements

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

and the Mod Compatibility Kits are for many different mods, if your trying to install the hole bloody file then your doing it extremely fucking wrong, if you look at the readme files that are inside it you would know what the different patches are for and if you need them or not.

it sounds like your installing it wrong and/or missed some requirements

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

and the Mod Compatibility Kits are for many different mods, if your trying to install the hole bloody file then your doing it extremely fucking wrong, if you look at the readme files that are inside it you would know what the different patches are for and if you need them or not.

ye thanks I was just beeing stupid. I didnt noticed there was zip file inside zip file.... 

thanks for the response anyway :) 

I'm having trouble with creature 'equipment' not showing for certain types.  I have Beasts of Tamriel installed and according to another post, in this thread I believe, it's supposed to work but my creatures I've tried (several different types) don't. The animations work fine, but the animals have no 'equipment' to use during the animations.

Then there's an issue with some of the default monster types.  For example, if I use the console to spawn some animals to test the creatures out which is what I'm doing before starting a playthrough, some of them don't have equipment either.  If I use console command to spawn Falmer, some will have it and others don't.

If it helps, I have Skyrim Immersive Creatures installed, Beasts of Tamriel, and then SkyTest.  I also have the two SkyTest integration patches for SIC and BoT.  This is also a Requiem playthrough if that somehow helps.

I'm not sure if the issue with the vanilla creatures is that either SIC or BoT have created extra Falmer types or Rieklings and somehow those mods are not working with this.

I have all of the required mods installed that are in the list on the first page.

the BoT races are enabled for animation usage, but no dicks have been added to them yet (as far as i know)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

i'm not having problems with the falmer, so i don't know whats going on there, maybe this?:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Bad Dog added dicks to the Immersive Creatures mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

the BoT races are enabled for animation usage, but no dicks have been added to them yet (as far as i know)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

i'm not having problems with the falmer, so i don't know whats going on there, maybe this?:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Bad Dog added dicks to the Immersive Creatures mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

Someone posted screens in here previously (search beasts of tamriel in this topic) and showed it working with dicks already.

As for Bad Dog's mod,  my bad lol.  I forgot to install that one.  Thanks for pointing that out!

Someone posted screens in here previously (search beasts of tamriel in this topic) and showed it working with dicks already.

i forgot about that, i think they skipped the CF stuff and just copied the dicks onto the meshes so they are hard at all times.

i forgot about that, i think they skipped the CF stuff and just copied the dicks onto the meshes so they are hard at all times.

Wait, I thought they were always hard.  I apparently do not understand much about how all this works.  Whenever I'm playing the monsters such as falmer, draugr, giants, etc. that are clothed are just clothed and then as soon as they remove their clothes for the SL animations, they're hard.  Is there a point when they're normally not?

Also, where would I get these meshes from to copy over and where to exactly?

I'm used to copying meshes/textures over for BodySlide when working on PC/NPC bodies so I do know a little about meshes and textures, but just nothing to do with creatures.

Thank you for answering all of these questions, even if they're basic sounding (at least to me).

EDIT: To clarify, I have Aroused Redux and Aroused Creatures and Creature Framework if that helps with answering any of these questions.

Wait, I thought they were always hard.  I apparently do not understand much about how all this works.  Whenever I'm playing the monsters such as falmer, draugr, giants, etc. that are clothed are just clothed and then as soon as they remove their clothes for the SL animations, they're hard.  Is there a point when they're normally not?

. . . . . yes, when they are clothed they are not erect, with falmer, draugr and giants there clothing and body meshes are all in one nif file, it's not at all like the player's body where armor pieces are added on one by one, so the only way to erect them is to replace the creature's entire body mesh with a new one that has a dick and no clothing, therefor when you see CF remove there clothing it's not the only thing getting removed (if you watch carefully you can see there entire body disappear for a split second as the mesh gets replaced)

note: some of the other cf body settings work differently (eg: some dragon dick settings), instead of swapping the body they add a "dick armor" onto the creature, it works like equipping armor but it's a dick strap-on instead.

Also, where would I get these meshes from to copy over and where to exactly?

I'm used to copying meshes/textures over for BodySlide when working on PC/NPC bodies so I do know a little about meshes and textures, but just nothing to do with creatures.

If someone has made creatures from Beasts of Tamriel with equipment already attached I am interested as well.  It's fine if they don't use CF and it's always hard, in fact I prefer it.

Thanks

all MNC meshes are found here:

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters

but you will need a BSA Browser to get/extract the files you want to edit from BoT

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59553/?

but do keep in mind that you should only copy dicks to meshes that use compatible skeletons, Eg: werewolf and werebear dicks will work on anything that is based on the werewolf skeleton like the wereshark & Wereboar, but it won't work on anything else (unless it gets reworked in a modeling program like 3ds max)

Your las update says "all canine creatures" does that includes death hounds? :D

they are already scaled 1.0 in Dawnguard, the only problem i can see is male and female death hounds are setup to use different behavior files, but since female death hounds don't even exist in skyrim it's not really a problem....at least not yet anyways.