More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

i imported and re-exported the mesh, hopefully that fixed whatever the problem was.

Actually had a chance to test it out for a few minutes spawning centurions in QA smoke and the results are.... weird.

Certain centurions work fine, they get their junk properly and the piston moves as you would expect (the max-level 24 centurion and a centurion from Deadly Dragons mod work this way).

Most of the centurions I tried however, which were the master-level vanilla centurions and the curators from Immersive Creatures, don't get the aroused mesh.  Instead their entire pelvis mesh animates as if it were the piston and clips into the underlying meshes (the ball-joint spine thing and legs).  As far as I can tell in papyrus all types of centurion are being processed properly by CF, as I see equipping aroused armor lines for both.

My dwarven sphere centurion lacks a cock. He has hips that thrust, but that's it.  How do I get him a cock?

Creature framework says it's using sexlab nude creatures.

where did you find a dwarven sphere animation? did someone update a SLAL Pack?, because i missed that update if they did.

Maybe because I'm using immersive creatures my centurions are called sphere centurions?

The big humanoid robot.

I only tried the Hentaicreatures Centurion and it was working, still i will use that fix you created, just to be sure.

Since there are no mods to explicitly start scenes with females, chances are the only way to trigger those would be through Defeat or something like that alongside a mod that adds female werewolves to the wild (don't really know of any of those either). And even then, all female WW anims are either consensual(ish) or male-dominated

Ye i use defeat, and i also know that usually female ww does not spawn, but i think because mods who add werewolves works on the assumption for a male model. For example i use the more werewolves spawn.

i'm at a bit of a cross road here concerning the future of all canine animations...

wolves and dogs can be made to use the same animations, but there is a problem, they are not the same heights:
Dogs height of 1.0 with dick angle of 30 degrees
wolves height of 1.2 with dick angle of 37 degrees,
note: the wolfs dick angle was meant to make it semi compatible with some dog animations but it does not always work.

i can make the wolves the same size as the dogs, but that may screw over half the animations ever made, but i can't say that for a fact because the different dick angles used are there to try and make them compatible, therefor if i made the wolves 1.0 and gave them the dog's dick angle some animations may still look ok.

looking at (most of) the animation Packs with canines, here are all the potential effects i see if i did make wolves 1.0:
Anubs: looks like he made the animations for a 1.0 wolf with wolf angled dick, so animations would need to be remade/edited for a dog angled dick.
Billyy: animations made for 1.2 wolves, but because of the dog's different dick angle some animations still look ok (but animations like 69 would need to be edited/remade).
MadMansGun: i made my wolf animations for a 1.0 wolf with wolf angled dick, so my animations would need to be remade/edited for a dog angled dick.
Kurg4n: animations are made for dogs, so they would become wolf compatible.
MoreNastyCritters: animations are actually made for dogs, so they would become more wolf compatible.
SirNibbles: is the smart one here and made animations for both dogs & wolves (but it looks like he may have done the same Mistake i did with the wolves), so just remove the duplicate wolf animations and it would be good to go.
SexLab: it's animations are made for dogs, so they would become wolf compatible.
the users: may not like smaller wolves.

issues if i don't make them 1.0:
the unending war with "even actor heights" will continue, unless we turn it off but then we would have these problems:
Anubs: wolves will be too big and wont line up
Billyy: no problems, good to go.
MadMansGun: wolves will be too big and wont line up (at least in some animations anyways).
Kurg4n: will stay as dogs only, unless cheaply made compatible with the different dick angles.
MoreNastyCritters: animations will continue to be cheaply made compatible with different dick angles.
SirNibbles: wolves may be too big and wont line up.
SexLab/FNIS: animation limit will continue to be filled up with duplicate animations for dogs & wolves.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in other news Billyy has suggested an idea to keep creatures the same size even if "even actor heights" is on or off:
the idea is to set all Creature races & NPCs to height 1.0 and then give them all rescaled skeletons to make them the height they were before, therefor tricking SexLab into thinking they are 1.0 when they are not. i have not gotten around to testing this myself yet but it sounds interesting. in theory it could help greatly with insect animations especially.

i'm at a bit of a cross road here concerning the future of all canine animations...

wolves and dogs can be made to use the same animations, but there is a problem, they are not the same heights:

Dogs height of 1.0 with dick angle of 30 degrees

wolves height of 1.2 with dick angle of 37 degrees,

note: the wolfs dick angle was meant to make it semi compatible with some dog animations but it does not always work.

i can make the wolves the same size as the dogs, but that may screw over half the animations ever made, but i can't say that for a fact because the different dick angles used are there to try and make them compatible, therefor if i made the wolves 1.0 and gave them the dog's dick angle some animations may still look ok.

looking at (most of) the animation Packs with canines, here are all the potential effects i see if i did make wolves 1.0:

Anubs: looks like he made the animations for a 1.0 wolf with wolf angled dick, so animations would need to be remade/edited for a dog angled dick.

Billyy: animations made for 1.2 wolves, but because of the dog's different dick angle some animations still look ok (but animations like 69 would need to be edited/remade).

MadMansGun: i made my wolf animations for a 1.0 wolf with wolf angled dick, so my animations would need to be remade/edited for a dog angled dick.

Kurg4n: animations are made for dogs, so they would become wolf compatible.

MoreNastyCritters: animations are actually made for dogs, so they would become more wolf compatible.

SirNibbles: is the smart one here and made animations for both dogs & wolves (but it looks like he may have done the same Mistake i did with the wolves), so just remove the duplicate wolf animations and it would be good to go.

SexLab: it's animations are made for dogs, so they would become wolf compatible.

the users: may not like smaller wolves.

issues if i don't make them 1.0:

the unending war with "even actor heights" will continue, unless we turn it off but then we would have these problems:

Anubs: wolves will be too big and wont line up

Billyy: no problems, good to go.

MadMansGun: wolves will be too big and wont line up.

Kurg4n: will stay as dogs only, unless cheaply made compatible with the different dick angles.

MoreNastyCritters: animations will continue to be cheaply made compatible with different dick angles.

SirNibbles: wolves may be too big and wont line up.

SexLab/FNIS: animation limit will continue to be filled up with duplicate animations for dogs & wolves.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

in other news Billyy has suggested an idea to keep creatures the same size even if "even actor heights" is on of off:

the idea is to set all Creature races & NPCs to height 1.0 and then give them all rescaled skeletons to make them the height they were before, therefor tricking SexLab into thinking they are 1.0 when they are not. i have not gotten around to testing this myself yet but it sounds interesting. in theory it could help greatly with insect animations.

dont forget those undead hounds, they can also use the canine animations but their size is weird

in other news Billyy has suggested an idea to keep creatures the same size even if "even actor heights" is on of off:

the idea is to set all Creature races & NPCs to height 1.0 and then give them all rescaled skeletons to make them the height they were before, therefor tricking SexLab into thinking they are 1.0 when they are not. i have not gotten around to testing this myself yet but it sounds interesting. in theory it could help greatly with insect animations especially.

Honestly I think this is something that definitely need to be decided mostly between the animators and the framework authors, especially as far as a change could retro-actively worsen their animations if they made them correctly initially (for vanilla wolf size/angle without even actor height).  As an end-user I'd be fine with whatever the majority of you actual modders wanted.

Personally I've not had too many issues with most wolf animations with "even actor heights" off because of the race-specific animation adjustments options in Sexlab (and I use Immersive Creatures which has several even larger wolf varieties).  That option solves most issues for me with just a little bit of end-user effort (and knowing how to export your SL settings so you can retrieve your adjustments whenever you need to reset the registry).

My concern about scaling all creatures would be how it translates to modded creatures, since I assume many of them use up-scaled vanilla skeletons.  As a user I personally wouldn't want those creatures scaled in any way away from what their own authors intended, and would rather manually adjust the alignment using Sexlab's built in tools if it was a creature I was likely to see alot in scenes.  I already do this for an immersive creature summon that uses an upscaled werewolf skeleton to much success.

My concern about scaling all creatures would be how it translates to modded creatures, since I assume many of them use up-scaled vanilla skeletons.  As a user I personally wouldn't want those creatures scaled in any way away from what their own authors intended, and would rather manually adjust the alignment using Sexlab's built in tools if it was a creature I was likely to see alot in scenes.  I already do this for an immersive creature summon that uses an upscaled werewolf skeleton to much success

if the mod is actually using a skeleton of it's own then it would not be effected by billyy's idea.

My concern about scaling all creatures would be how it translates to modded creatures, since I assume many of them use up-scaled vanilla skeletons.  As a user I personally wouldn't want those creatures scaled in any way away from what their own authors intended, and would rather manually adjust the alignment using Sexlab's built in tools if it was a creature I was likely to see alot in scenes.  I already do this for an immersive creature summon that uses an upscaled werewolf skeleton to much success

if the mod is actually using a skeleton of it's own then it would not be effected by billyy's idea.

Can also have vanilla creatures point to a scaled copy of the original skeleton and leave the default one the same size. It's how I got around vanilla creatures that use the same skeleton but have different scales (IE chaurus and spiders).

Can also have vanilla creatures point to a scaled copy of the original skeleton and leave the default one the same size. It's how I got around vanilla creatures that use the same skeleton but have different scales (IE chaurus and spiders).

Yea, my only concern was other mods pointing to vanilla assets and assuming they wouldn't be of a different scale.  The example I was thinking of was the Immersive Creatures "Daedroth" race with seems to have a 1.13 height and points to the vanilla werewolf skeleton in TES5Edit.  That example wouldn't be that big of a difference, but the same mod offers a race called the "Werewolf King" which uses the same skeleton and has a height of 1.63.

If vanilla creature races point to modded skeleton paths instead of originals and the originals were left as-is I assume that would fix compatibility concerns.

If vanilla creature races point to modded skeleton paths instead of originals and the originals were left as-is I assume that would fix compatibility concerns.

i would assume that as well, but it's not like they would all need to be replaced, it's mostly the bug races that have the rescaling problem.

I never noticed big problems with canine animations (i use the True Wolves models for both dogs and wolves) the only animations who are not aligned right sometimes are some werewolves anims, like some of anubs since his uses the Animal penis while i guess others are made with the sexlab one

I'm thinking of creating a mod that adds an animal companion of most types of supported creatures. What steps would I need to take to also make it them reconized by CF and MNC? Will mostly be for creatures that are always hostile, rare to find in game without using hentai creatures, or just a pain to get to.

I'm thinking of creating a mod that adds an animal companion of most types of supported creatures. What steps would I need to take to also make it them reconized by CF and MNC? Will mostly be for creatures that are always hostile, rare to find in game without using hentai creatures, or just a pain to get to.

I think so long as they are the original races they should work fine.  I'd totally use a mod that included spell books that would let me combat summon (read: after combat arousal relief) a regular friendly troll or giant.  Agreed it can be a pain to see those animations outside Defeat without spawning in a hentai creature.

I think so long as they are the original races they should work fine.  I'd totally use a mod that included spell books that would let me combat summon (read: after combat arousal relief) a regular friendly troll or giant.  Agreed it can be a pain to see those animations outside Defeat without spawning in a hentai creature.

I've never found a friendly or hostile vampire lord that's actually in vampire lord form other than Harkon right when I have to kill him in the vanilla game, and most of the animal companion tutorials i have found insist that i should create a new race and duplicate the armor addons/armor for that race. Much like Meeko ,Vigilance and stray dogs are a seperate race from other dogs.

I've never found a friendly or hostile vampire lord that's actually in vampire lord form other than Harkon right when I have to kill him in the vanilla game, and most of the animal companion tutorials i have found insist that i should create a new race and duplicate the armor addons/armor for that race. Much like Meeko ,Vigilance and stray dogs are a seperate race from other dogs.

MadMansGun has a guide for integrating mods with Creature Framework (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/) that might be useful.

MadMansGun has a guide for integrating mods with Creature Framework (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/) that might be useful.

that guide won't be much help if the race is not added to (or already enabled by) MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex

you will end up with a nude skin that you will never see because SexLab will not know what animations to use for that race.

CCAS has a Giant Offering start that makes you friendly to a batch of giants.  Alternately I use One With Nature to make giants or trolls friendly to the player, but then I have a dilemma when a troll is too close to a town (like the one by Dawnstar) and gets pulled into a fight with guards when a bandit or Imperial/Stormcloak patrol comes by.

Dawnguard does provide friendly troll followers, and some trolls just standing around in the castle, if you side with them. Vampire lords just seem non-existant.

I suspect personally that the guides have you make a new race because the races themselves are hard coded (or just messy coded) to aggro the PC and everyone else. Not sure if there is a way to have them not do that, though the dogs are odd.

I suspect personally that the guides have you make a new race because the races themselves are hard coded (or just messy coded) to aggro the PC and everyone else. Not sure if there is a way to have them not do that, though the dogs are odd.

as far as i know factions are setup inside the NPC entrys, not the races.