More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

40 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

tfw tried to add them futa dragon priestesses to my game after getting my other new stuff up but 12_5A which has em is newer than what I have (11_2A) so to avoid updating & replacing the meshes I already replaced ages ago, i replaced the male meshes with the futas & now the dick stays in one place during animations & stretches out while moving rip

I still have the SkyFem patch (11_1D), would that work on the newer MNC? If not ill just replace the other meshes & textures like I did before

sounds like your missing the new skeleton for them (Data\meshes\actors\dragonpriest\character assets\skeleton.nif)

Edit: and there is a updated skyfem patch in the mod compatibility kit....or at least i think it's up to date.

...also argonian dragon priestesses meshes can be found in the yiffyage patch.

21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like your missing the new skeleton for them (Data\meshes\actors\dragonpriest\character assets\skeleton.nif)

Edit: and there is a updated skyfem patch in the mod compatibility kit....or at least i think it's up to date.

...also argonian dragon priestesses meshes can be found in the yiffyage patch.

ahh didnt know dat, also do I even need to replace male meshes & textures to get them all futa if i have the skyfem patch? I did all that before getting it so if its not necessary to do all that anymore, thats neat

13 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

also do I even need to replace male meshes & textures to get them all futa if i have the skyfem patch?

they "should" all be female....unless i missed something.

4 hours ago, Desiree42 said:

Did you ever figure it out?

For LE Aroused Creatures to work as it should: install the SE Aroused Creatures than overwrite it with the LE patch (files) posted in the mod page. That's how I did it. And MNC should overwrite the XP32...

Question to the crowd:

anybody knows of any 5P Animations for Creatures?

I only know of Billies 3x 5P Skeever (of all the things :D)

and 1x 5P Draugr.

Anything else that I might have missed? 
Asking for a friend ^^

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

looks like draugrs and falmers also have a 5p animation or 2

the rest are 4p or less.

who has a falmer 5P??

I think I have to make some 5P with my LEGO principle....

2 dogs can fuck, 2 dogs can lick, makes 5P for me.
or 4 horses fucking a cage with a female inside?
are there troll masturbations anywhere? I mean some bystanders are also used in human 5P. hmm

Is there any way to make this mod compatible with Maximum Carnage (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105911)?

At least to have the gore effects only apply on humans if it is not possible to have that and creatures at the same time.

If both mods are used, the creature's dicks will float away from the body, I assume the skeleton gets overwritten. 

7 hours ago, fakelake said:

Is there any way to make this mod compatible with Maximum Carnage (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105911)?

At least to have the gore effects only apply on humans if it is not possible to have that and creatures at the same time.

If both mods are used, the creature's dicks will float away from the body, I assume the skeleton gets overwritten. 

i'm not seeing any skeleton files in that mod......in fact i have no clue in hell how that mod works.

as far as i can tell it replaces the body mesh on death or something....but if that was the case then the dick should not even be there anymore since it's part of the body mesh and uses the same body template flags.

24 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

After beeing away from Skyrim for quite a while and completly out of date i re-read the descriptions given here... do i still need creature framework at all? The description of MNC on the mainpage makes it sound a bit redundant.

CF is now one of the files that you can download when you hit the "Download this File" button. That version you need. The old one you don't.

26 minutes ago, Psalam said:

CF is now one of the files that you can download when you hit the "Download this File" button. That version you need. The old one you don't.

Thanks! Description for both files says something like "adds meshes" so i thought maybe MFC does what CF does anyways by now. Damn... i'm old and forgetful, i once knew pretty well what did what exactly.^^

51 minutes ago, argenteum said:

Is the modder's guide for Creature Framework available anywhere? Looking for documentation on making creatures.d JSON files in particular.

a basic one can be found here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

and a backup of the original one is here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160801090306/http://git.loverslab.com/Ep1cL3w7z/creature-framework