More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Where's the change log?  I looked for it while searching to see what was updated for Pffify's SSE conversion. 

the site update messed it up, so now i just put a copy of it inside the file.

MoreNastyCritters v12.6
reworked VampireLord meshes (bodys and armors)
(hopefully) fixed the missing/damaged NiControllerManagers
removed wing meshes from armors and added them to the bodys
fixed gap in female's wing mesh
fixed unnecessary seamline on the male's abdomen (front right)
added cape to "femalequeen" armor (don't ask me how that cape works, i have no fucking clue)
edited body template flags for the nude meshes (it should help force the armors to get unequipped)

I can't get this to work.

Everything looks fine, CF is showing the creature is aroused but the Mesh does not change to the erect version.

I tried everything. LE Version, SE Version. CF 1.1/2.0. Even tried a new Game with only a handful of required Mods. Just doesn't work.

6 hours ago, Andarus said:

I can't get this to work.

Everything looks fine, CF is showing the creature is aroused but the Mesh does not change to the erect version.

I tried everything. LE Version, SE Version. CF 1.1/2.0. Even tried a new Game with only a handful of required Mods. Just doesn't work.

what about jcontainers?

1 hour ago, HaleyToast said:

Is there a way to get around the DLC requirements like the old version of MNC where you could just disable the .esp that relied on them?

If not, does ABC work with the old versions of MNC?

no* and no**

*too many things to find and delete in the esp and the CF jsons would need to be updated to match, the only dlc that can be easily removed is hearthfire because it's just 2 fox npcs

**file paths are not the same.

I'v never gotten this to work. Well, it works but every time I enter a cave or ruin my framerate just tanks. Im talking down to 10fps. I use this with AIO-AP (all in one..) and ABC (Animated beast Cock) I have to uninstall MNC-SLAL12.6 and ABC and install MCN 9.3. No ABC. This is on a fresh install of Skyrim. I think I have to face the truth. I'm just that stupid.

28 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

AIO-AP

that conflicts with everything.

28 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

every time I enter a cave or ruin my framerate just tanks

spiders seem to crap out on every other abc update, don't know why.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

spiders seem to crap out on every other abc update, don't know why.

Sooo... Any advice? Is there any substitute for AIO-AP? I really want the new MNC and ABC but if I cant have any collision, you know down there, I have to pass on this one.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Interesting.  I use AIO HDT Animated Pussy, but seems to work fine.  But may explain some issues that I may have. 

Do you know what conflicts it has?

I've been using AIO-AP because I don't have to chase down this and that......Do you know if I can simply install Naturalistic HDT over AIO-AP?

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

it replaces the same MNC files that ABC does, and it's not even up to date with MNC or ABC.

it also has a nasty habit of installing it's mnc addon even when you tell it not to.

end results being bad skeletons/floating dicks, missing penis animations, missing textures, and xml files that don't work with each other (and maybe cause lag).

11 hours ago, WCSC said:

Interesting.  I use AIO HDT Animated Pussy, but seems to work fine.  But may explain some issues that I may have. 

I've been using AIO-AP because I don't have to chase down this and that......Do you know if I can simply install Naturalistic HDT over AIO-AP?

I just figured it out. OMG. It was so simple. I had replaced the HDT physics extension with my own edited. The new MNC etc didnt like that, lol. My problem now, after reinstalling AIO-AP, I no longer have collision with the breasts. Well, its there but its so subtle that its hardly noticeable. Im now scared to install any new HDT things, LOL. Any advice?

Is there a way to completely disable male creatures from spawning? I always seem to have issues finding female creatures. I have Skyrim Special Edition by the way. Don't know if that information helps much.

Edit 473: I also want to know if there is any dedicated SSE versions I can use to keep everything up to date and non-funky.

Edited by RunningFromResponsibility
11 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

I just figured it out. OMG. It was so simple. I had replaced the HDT physics extension with my own edited. The new MNC etc didnt like that, lol. My problem now, after reinstalling AIO-AP, I no longer have collision with the breasts. Well, its there but its so subtle that its hardly noticeable. Im now scared to install any new HDT things, LOL. Any advice?

I have AIO AP 4.0 UUNP and everythign works fine with breast and vag collision.  

I have no MNC option installed and install MNC and ABC over it and no issues to think of.

Occasionally, reaklings or canines will start then lose their penis, but not sure if it's related to my issue 

For anyone having problems with invisibile meshes.

Check via CK/Xedit/etc if the referred file names in the esp(s) match with the ones in the meshes folder of MNC or any mod that (should) overrides these.

Regarding the invisible Frost Atronach, try changing the â with a normal a and carry the change over into the esp(s).

This fixed the issue for me. Maybe the esp can't work with a â?

3 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Werewolf texture with glowing eyes is it  HCOS edition or latest ABC/MNC ?

the eye's emissive color is set to black in MNC/HCOS, so i will assume that it's ABC.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the eye's emissive color is set to black in MNC/HCOS, so i will assume that it's ABC.

Somewhy werewolfs ABC meshes refuse to work completely.

Other ABC meshes working, but these ones functioning like ASOS meshes used for ABC animation.