More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Feedback SE (positive :))

Using now MNC 12.5 and CF 2.02 with ABC 1.83V since rel. In Nov. without any problems.

(Horse skeleton ABC replaced by the CF skeleton).

Horse works well, except if two of them are involved. Then sometimes one of them comes without a dick.

All other animals always show up complete.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:02 AM, Drift91 said:

Yeah, I'm guessing it's something in my load order. I can't figure out what though.

Might have found the problem. So I'd been testing on the same player-owned horse the whole time. I just now tested on a random horse at the stables and a cart horse and they both get erect and stay erect when I use the puppeteer function in CF's MCM. I suspect the problem might stem from the fact that Immersive Horses forces all player-owned horses to be female, meaning that in order to own a male horse you have to use "sexchange" in the console with the horse selected. I'm guessing you didn't have this scenario in mind when writing the new horse logic for 12.5 and it might be a simple fix on your end. Of course I could be wrong and either the horses are bugged in my save or something is still buggered up in my load order. Either way, I'm hoping you can help me figure it out with this information.

For the people who keep getting Creature/NPC/PC T-pose bug. please keep the FNIS Creature Pack mod directory above all your animation mods. It has Behaviour files that overwrites the one used by creature sex mods that causes some creatures like Dragons, Dwemer Automatons, and wriaths specifically in my case to freeze.  This works for both Fnis only and Fnis+ Nemesis builds. Hope this helps! ?

34 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

do I have to do anything extra to reliably update to 2.0?

you should click on the uninstall button in it's mcm and then make a save before installing the new one.

36 minutes ago, LesboIsBesto said:

is 2.0 necessary for the latest versions of MNC & HC?

no, you can stay with "1.1.0-pre2" if you want.

11 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Im still on 1.1 of Creature Framework, do I have to do anything extra to reliably update to 2.0? If yes, is 2.0 necessary for the latest versions of MNC & HC?

there are some small annoyance with the versions 2.xx, when there are back to back animations sometimes some of the creatures schlongs will not get erect, but 1.1.0-pre2 seems to not have this problems, but this might not happen to u, it all depends on what mods u are using...., i have tried both 2.xx versions and this problem still persist and i had to fall back to the 1.1.0-pre2 version which i think isnt optimised but at least everything works normally...

On 1/12/2021 at 4:51 PM, MadMansGun said:

you should click on the uninstall button in it's mcm and then make a save before installing the new one.

no, you can stay with "1.1.0-pre2" if you want.

neat, am mainly interested in that new fem Dragon Priest hehe (gonna have to use ur dick guide it seems tho)

On 1/13/2021 at 4:03 AM, Whizkid said:

there are some small annoyance with the versions 2.xx, when there are back to back animations sometimes some of the creatures schlongs will not get erect, but 1.1.0-pre2 seems to not have this problems, but this might not happen to u, it all depends on what mods u are using...., i have tried both 2.xx versions and this problem still persist and i had to fall back to the 1.1.0-pre2 version which i think isnt optimised but at least everything works normally...

good to know i dont need to update then, only issue with CF that ive had is sometimes Draugr or fem Giants redressing durin sex but its a non-issue to me tbh

1 hour ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Also a good thing I still have the other futa humanoids backed up

.......the MNC Skyfem patch can still be found in the mod compatibility kit

....also the yiffy age patch has Argonian Dragon Priests

34 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

.......the MNC Skyfem patch can still be found in the mod compatibility kit

....also the yiffy age patch has Argonian Dragon Priests

yea i been avoiding SkyFem til am REALLY ready to force myself again. Corsec left like an hour after I decide to use it on my mod's NPCs while excluding vanilla NPCs & it gave all the men it changed uggo faces, never figured out how to fix it 

Hey guys :p i finally got this working with all other stuff, i just having little problem, maybe its just easy thing to fix but idk how to do it, some creatures like most insect like Ash Hopper now when i spawn them he is just too small, when i first run all the stuff on the game he was coming in the normal size but now he is too smal and same for Chaurus Hunter, i just get into creature stuff now so sorry if this is a too dumb question >< Thanks you s2

FlufyFox - Flickr

I Installed the Mihail Zombies and Avrgr mods, then dragged over the files from the the Compatibility Mod kit and get the discolor, anything I'm doing wrong or maybe it's a laod order thing?  Both mods are pretty bottom of my order.

Thanks

20210119223951_1.thumb.jpg.fba062b815cbab5b852bae1849265db7.jpg

2 hours ago, WCSC said:

I Installed the Mihail Zombies and Avrgr mods, then dragged over the files from the the Compatibility Mod kit and get the discolor, anything I'm doing wrong or maybe it's a laod order thing?  Both mods are pretty bottom of my order.

Thanks

Mihail has been editing his mods, so he may have changed the texture's file path.

I can't quite get the mod to recognize Creature Framework, it says both CF (I'm using the 2.whatever one) and JContainers (using newest version on Nexus linked) are out of date/incompatable.

I can't get creatures to get aroused. I've done a lot of fucking around (no pun intended) with horses spawned from HentaiCreatures and they don't get hard. Can definitely see the sheath, but during forced rape animations the horse only humps the air with me underneath. Something's not loading right, and I've gone through every menu I can to try and locate it.

The experimental SLAL conversion utility doesn't seem to work with me either, btw, I have to disable it because it causes every character to A-pose, and horses to... whatever their default pose is. Point is, nothing animates.

Going crazy trying to figure out just what it might be to get it to get working. As I'm seemingly breaking everything else in the process. May have to completely flush out the manager and start over... but still not sure what's going on to get this to not work.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:50 PM, blalohu said:

I can't quite get the mod to recognize Creature Framework, it says both CF (I'm using the 2.whatever one) and JContainers (using newest version on Nexus linked) are out of date/incompatable.

it looks like your using SSE in another post so i will assume your having this problem:

Warning: some people have reported problems with the newest version of JContainers not loading anything into the MCM, try using a older copy of JContainers (and maybe SKSE) if you encounter this problem.

10 hours ago, The Ashen said:

Anytime creature framework equips the aroused skin for a bristleback or a riekling charger I get a CTD. Any advice on how to fix this? It is just for those creatures. 

you using abc or asos?, because the stock MNC meshes are working fine for me.