More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

rip, no clue how to access jsons (if I could, would also fix the errors I keep getting with slavetats)

should also clarify just in case that these draugr dont just not "strip down" but not even their normal appearance uses the nude meshes (also pretty spooki thing I found but just changing the display name of these monster's race seems to make em valid or invalid for animations lmao (ofc long as the skeleton matches im sure)

EDIT: got it to work, i was redirecting the meshes in xEdit to one of its own meshes that I had replaced with yours & thought that would be enough (it wasnt) so this time I straight up sent it to yours & now it works lmao (though since they custom draugr, guess they cant strip & dress like vanilla draugr but fuck it ill take what I can get)

4 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

rip, no clue how to access jsons

with notepad, they are just text files.

see Creature Framework Integration Guide:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

4 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

changing the display name of these monster's race seems to make em valid or invalid for animations

look at MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc for valid/registered names.

On 1/2/2021 at 2:54 AM, Drift91 said:

Might have found the problem. So I'd been testing on the same player-owned horse the whole time. I just now tested on a random horse at the stables and a cart horse and they both get erect and stay erect when I use the puppeteer function in CF's MCM. I suspect the problem might stem from the fact that Immersive Horses forces all player-owned horses to be female, meaning that in order to own a male horse you have to use "sexchange" in the console with the horse selected. I'm guessing you didn't have this scenario in mind when writing the new horse logic for 12.5 and it might be a simple fix on your end. Of course I could be wrong and either the horses are bugged in my save or something is still buggered up in my load order. Either way, I'm hoping you can help me figure it out with this information.

@MadMansGun I know you're sick of dealing with horse mods, but would it be possible to get a fix for this? I'm fairly certain that it's something to do with the patch for Immersive Horses and using "sexchange" in the console on the player-owned horses. Unfortunately it seems to be the only way to get male horses with Immersive Horses since it always converts them to female as soon as you purchase them. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take a look at the patch and see if it somehow conflicts with your new horse arousal code. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

If I'm doing a clean save can't I just skip the updating procedures of v9 to v12. So long as I run FNIS it should reconfigure all the settings in V12 and make them ready on the new save right?

it depends on the context, the big thing is to not have any leftover files from v9 or 10 installed.

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it depends on the context, the big thing is to not have any leftover files from v9 or 10 installed.

No thats gone completely got rid of it I'm starting a new game and have been updating most of the Sexlab content or more accurately deleting old files completely and installing New Versions

12 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

No thats gone completely got rid of it I'm starting a new game and have been updating most of the Sexlab content or more accurately deleting old files completely and installing New Versions

then you should be fine.

Hey folks!

Can't remember exactly why (it was couple years ago) but I didn't like the Creature framewok.. If I recall it correctly - it was because of the creatures' textrures blinking/slighly_changing when it switched between one w/o penis and the one with..

So what I did back then is manually replaced *.nif files for the creatures with the ones with penises and removed CF from load-order. Now all the creatures in my game always have penises and I'm totally fine with that..

BUT! The dragons are a different story. They have their penises in a separate .nif files and I couldn't make them to show :( So I had to turn-off all the dragon sex animations that had any penis-usage in them.. Wich left me with the only one with the dragon's usage of the tongue..

So could anyone here please tell me how to make it so the dragons will have teir penises equiped? 

Or maybe someone here knows of some animations for dragons w/o penises? That'd also be fine..

uhm , you have instal all last versions of mods ? perhaps you need make it , many new versions have more options ingame

SOS creatures , you can change on creatures framework ingame - on the name creatures  ( default - nasty criters - or legacy ) so for it you need the last versions mods 

for dragons , you have tis = Horny Creatures of Skyrim - Sexual Content - LoversLab

i dont use it , litle big mod and others things change the game , but on tis mod you have many addons for dragons

for SOS creatures actives all times , i give you one exemple = red = path mod = bleu exemple ( 2 same names - but hard is with SOS ) normal name ingame no animations is no SOS , Hard is on animations with SOS , if you will change it you know now

creatures.PNG

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

https://skse.silverlock.org/

SKSE.ini va dans Data\SKSE\ vous devez créer ce fichier ini.

les autres fichiers vont dans le dossier de jeu (pas le dossier Données).

all files is on the normal path

skse.ini is in = D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\skse

and others files is plugins on = D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins

I have no problem with file placement, I have conflict problems with something in plugins , why i put a plugins screen 

I tried to remove files to see where the boot conflict came from , after many trys i have see wen a delet skse , the game run , so i put files by files and i see the conflict come on files in puglins , where something conflicts 

31 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

and others files is plugins on = D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins

That is incorrect

1. Copy the .dll and .exe files to your Skyrim directory. This is usually in your Program Files folder under Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\. If you see files named TESV and SkyrimLauncher, this is the correct folder. Do not copy these files to the Data folder as with a normal mod. The "src" folder is only useful for programmers, most users can ignore it.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That is incorrect

1. Copy the .dll and .exe files to your Skyrim directory. This is usually in your Program Files folder under Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\. If you see files named TESV and SkyrimLauncher, this is the correct folder. Do not copy these files to the Data folder as with a normal mod. The "src" folder is only useful for programmers, most users can ignore it.

well all mods are instal with NMM , you say move DLL file on another path >_< prety scared lol , before i never have bugs or conflicts with mods , and now need move all DLL on another path lool , gona try , but im sure 99% is not that

try put all dll on the path you say , all mods are broken ah ah ah

i try make one exemple = AddItemMenuLE_32_SKSE173

AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community

so you say move dll on the game path directory ein 

tis is not good ?_?

21040303460519481417347463.png

well after 100 trys >_< i find the conflict = ( hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics )

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

a howto on my way of adding dicks (or any mesh) to nif files, onlyusing NifSkope. (click by click screenshots with text) Warning: some nif files are h

Oh man, big thanks!!.. When I started to follow your step-by-step instruction, I found out that I allready do have dragon models with dicks wich are called "Common_Dragon.nif", "Frost_dragon.nif", etc. (don't remember what mod they're from, but anyway..) So I've just copied this "Common_Dragon.nif" over the "dragon.nif" and it has penis now :) but it's blue :( Could you please also tell me how to add a texture to it?

..Oh and when I tried to "placeatme" other then just common dragons, like frost- or elder- ones they didn't have dicks at all and I don't see the separate .nif files for them :( Could you please point me to where they are?

9 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

well all mods are instal with NMM , you say move DLL file on another path >_< prety scared lol ,

Uninstall SKSE with NMM. Check the all the files are gone.

Copy the .exe file and the 2 .dll files form the SKSE zip into the Skyrim folder - D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\

Copy the Data folder from the SKSE zip into the same place and let it overwrite anything it asks to.

Ignore the other files in the SKSE folder

Paste this SKSE.ini file into D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\           (But not in the Plugins folder)

SKSE.ini

Use a shortcut to the SKSE exe to launch the game.

tfw tried to add them futa dragon priestesses to my game after getting my other new stuff up but 12_5A which has em is newer than what I have (11_2A) so to avoid updating & replacing the meshes I already replaced ages ago, i replaced the male meshes with the futas & now the dick stays in one place during animations & stretches out while moving rip

I still have the SkyFem patch (11_1D), would that work on the newer MNC? If not ill just replace the other meshes & textures like I did before