More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I just came to check if there may be any newer version, and it looks like the latest is still 12.5B, but the last version I have on my drive is 12.6A
Was there ever a version 12.6A? ...because i seem to have it, but i have no clue where i got it from.
What is this mess, how is this possible?

What is the latest version? Is there a changelog somewhere?

45 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

I just came to check if there may be any newer version, and it looks like the latest is still 12.5B, but the last version I have on my drive is 12.6A
Was there ever a version 12.6A? ...because i seem to have it, but i have no clue where i got it from.
What is this mess, how is this possible?

What is the latest version? Is there a changelog somewhere?

the log is inside the file due to website fuckery, 12.5B is the newest version, 12.6 does not exist (yet).

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the log is inside the file due to website fuckery, 12.5B is the newest version, 12.6 does not exist (yet).

? thank you. So... i had to make a typo when naming that folder, then another same typo when writing the version into my mod manager package manifest... no other explanation.
Though.. there is one more strange thing - i downloaded all the pacakges for 12.5A and 12.5B, including the 12.5SE form the SSE conversion, and NONE of them match whats inside that mysterious 12.6 i have.

Anway, thanks for clearing it up, i am going to download the 12.5B and stick with it.

Hey, I've got a bug that keeps happening. When I select certain creatures using a spell in order to have sex with them, it says the spell fizzles out and fails to affect them. If I try to have sex with them through other means, it simply doesn't activate. First it happened with cows, and now it's happening with sabercats. For reference, cows are now working and sabercats used to work, but not anymore. Is this a common issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?

hello. I just installed MNC lately, and everything seems fine unless this one thing. When i play the animation, it only play to one of the creature. the other one is running in place and not playing the animation. i've tried re-register the animation but still not working. did i miss some steps? i'm using the 12.5B version MNC

17 minutes ago, szymanowski7 said:

hello. I just installed MNC lately, and everything seems fine unless this one thing. When i play the animation, it only play to one of the creature. the other one is running in place and not playing the animation. i've tried re-register the animation but still not working. did i miss some steps? i'm using the 12.5B version MNC

make sure to rerun fnis first before re-registering the animations, then make sure the right animation is running with the h key selection menu (eg: not trying to run a creature on human animation when it should be a creature on creature animation)

Asking permission:  I use a mod called Sexlab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing).  In that mod, a spider has a chance to break off it's penis inside you, leaving it there until you get it removed.  For personal use only, I replaced the spider penis mesh from that mod (which was just a hagraven claw) with the spider penis mesh from your mod so it would look consistent throughout. 

I wanted to ask your permission if I could share it over at the Sexlab Parasites thread.  If not, no worries.

So I always make compatibility patches for MNC and I make sure to forward the edits to make all creatures have height set to 1.000000.

Currently I'm using OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus, and I'm using it's feature to even actor's heights, which makes all actors have a height of 1.000000 duirng sexlab animations. Does this mean that I no longer need to patch the MNC height edits, and can I just let SLUtility+ handle creature heights from now on?

On 4/15/2021 at 12:26 AM, MadMansGun said:

see steps 5, 6, 7 and 8.

I tried that, sadly it didn't work. According to the console they "aren't valid actors for animation". Somehow certain creatures that should be registered for MNC aren't. I tried reinstalling the mod, but it didn't help. I've ran GenerateFNISForUsers multiple times. Any idea how to make a creature a "valid actor for animation"?

is there any way to make it so the creatures only change to the aroused armor mesh during an animation, and not when they are out in the wild?

reason is i'm using riekling models for the goblins in carved brink, and i edited the json to have all 30 male goblin models to use various riekling meshes. animations do cause them to switch to the riekling model for the animation, and switch back to their normal skins once their arousal goes down. however the other npcs walking around with increased arousal begin to switch to their riekling aroused mesh. i want to keep the behavior of switching to the riekling mesh during animations, but not when the goblins are not animating

40 minutes ago, gtcard said:

is there any way to make it so the creatures only change to the aroused armor mesh during an animation, and not when they are out in the wild?

reason is i'm using riekling models for the goblins in carved brink, and i edited the json to have all 30 male goblin models to use various riekling meshes. animations do cause them to switch to the riekling model for the animation, and switch back to their normal skins once their arousal goes down. however the other npcs walking around with increased arousal begin to switch to their riekling aroused mesh. i want to keep the behavior of switching to the riekling mesh during animations, but not when the goblins are not animating

turn off aroused integration in the CF MCM.