More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

28 minutes ago, Krasovskiy said:

Original thread had nothing to do with you either, MMG was helping me on issues ?‍♂️

he is on my block list for a reason, sadly it does not block him from posting on my threads.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

(assuming your talking about sexlab to SLAL) it's not a tool, it's edited sexlab files that change how it's stock creature animations are loaded, it makes it easier to turn them off to free up sexlab slots for other animations.

actually that part is not in that readme (because it's older than CF2)....some save editors have a option to remove all forms & scripts added by a mod, so use that if yours has that function.

most other people don't use them, and removing them should not do any harm.

if you do see something fuck ugly in game there are 10000 texture mods out there that do a better job than the pack does....just don't install something stupid like 4k tomatoes.

Yea that experimental thing. Ah gotcha, so I just don't need it.

It actually is in readme, but I originally skipped it because I was like "pffft the mods gone, so should be the references." I did some tweaking though with ESSE and by removing the scripts and instances for stuff like nude creatures, the save I wanted to use worked but my followers all disappeared and refused to return, and all mods installed as if they were new LOL. I did manage to get lucky though and the save worked as before my edits, so I re-saved it and will deal with it today or tomorrow.

Yea no, 4K tomatoes is unnecessary. I might just keep them in though to avoid further issues. I had Bijin mods before though and while it did make the NPCs look amazing, I couldn't mess with them with body scale randomizer, they were just a static model after Bijin effect so that sucks. Now the question becomes if I did it all correctly and does it even work as it should...

Ye gods. Here's me thinking this was an adult site.

13 hours ago, Krasovskiy said:

Original thread had nothing to do with you either, MMG was helping me on issues

The misinformation affects any one who reads it and believes it.

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

he is on my block list for a reason, sadly it does not block him from posting on my threads.

I rarely post here but I read it on a regular basis so I'm aware of any potential issues with new versions etc. It's one of the reasons I don't have problems with animations.

Neither of you came up with any reason why my piece about LOOT was wrong.

I've said my piece so I'm done.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

hover your mouse over there name and click on "ignore user".

Yea I did, by default it still enables message replies. Much nicer now seeing his messages minimized and my notifications not clogged by some manchild who wants to force his opinion on us and then claim we are irrelevant, when the opinion was directed in a thread not even related to it lmao.

Anywho, haven't had a chance to check my game beyond the initial working but will update you as I test my saves and do the ingame MCM install and registering stuff.

Using the lates version of this just tanks my fps. I mean, I get single digits. Even in the starting cell in Live Another Life. As soon as I disable this, im good. My rig is top notch, 2080 ti, yadayadyada. Using an older version of this is fine but this one eludes me. I got a fresh install of Skyrim.

On 2/10/2021 at 3:25 PM, maxsteiner said:

Using the lates version of this just tanks my fps. I mean, I get single digits. Even in the starting cell in Live Another Life. As soon as I disable this, im good. My rig is top notch, 2080 ti, yadayadyada. Using an older version of this is fine but this one eludes me. I got a fresh install of Skyrim.

Crap just updated and my fps tanked, didn't keep copy of old one.

10 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

You did this in Creature Framework MCM? Could you expain to me what you did? Please? :)

Once Game loads and all other mods are done, I go back and essentially clear/stop everything in creature Framework and then click re register. This is from a save only a few minutes fresh. Haven't had time to re examine the save where the FPS dropped to confirm or if it was a coincidence. Also I don't have older version of CF Framework to compare. I did notice that on unfixed save CF is reinitiating over and over again probably overloading script, this was noted in troubleshooting but jcontainers has not really updated so didn't think that this could still happen. Maybe something in newer version is causing it tied with other unknown factors.

36 minutes ago, Shadex4 said:

Once Game loads and all other mods are done, I go back and essentially clear/stop everything in creature Framework and then click re register. This is from a save only a few minutes fresh. Haven't had time to re examine the save where the FPS dropped to confirm or if it was a coincidence. Also I don't have older version of CF Framework to compare. I did notice that on unfixed save CF is reinitiating over and over again probably overloading script, this was noted in troubleshooting but jcontainers has not really updated so didn't think that this could still happen. Maybe something in newer version is causing it tied with other unknown factors.

the newer version of jcon for SE has been fucking up, but as far as i know the LE version is/was fine.

(also make sure other mods don't have a copy of it in them, some people have done that in the past)

In my game Deer and Elk have no textures on their schlong.

As far as I can tell everything else works perfectly fine.

I have a deer folder in MNC\textures with the three texture files, but for some reason they don't seem to get applied and in Creature Framework's MCM they both have MoreNastyCritters correctly selected.

Any advice?

On 2/15/2021 at 2:53 AM, Shadex4 said:

Thanks man. I gonna give this a try. I have a fresh install of Skyrim so... Here goes nothing, lol.